Having problems with Kuwait Airways?

Kuwait Airways Customer Service Contacts

+965 22 200 171 (WhatsApp Service)
PO Box 394-Safat
Kuwait - 13004

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kuwait Airways Customer Service. Initial Kuwait Airways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kuwait Airways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kuwait Airways. Discuss the issues you have had with Kuwait Airways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Kuwait AirwaysNo refund given on refundable ticket

I booked my ticket on Clear Trip from Doha to Mumbai return via Kuwait Airways and the ticket was refundable at the time of booking. Recently I cancelled my booking due to current situation of Corona and was expecting some amount in refund but I got zero which is not fair. By the way, what is the cancellation fees for Kuwait Airways?

Airline charged me QAR 1045 cancellation charge, then what is the meaning of refundable? This is the first time I booked ticket with Kuwait Airways and will never do it again.

Good lesson.

Jan 12, 2020

Kuwait Airways — damaged baggage

Hi, I flew from BLR to LHR (terminal 4) yesterday (11/01/2020). On receiving my baggage, I noticed the left...

Kuwait Airwaysstatus of lord krishna and radha

On Jan. 30 2019, my father in law and mother in law arrived Kuwait airport flight no KU 284 destination JFK airport, USA. Immigration office took status of Lord Krishna and Radha made of brasses.
    On that day in JFK airport I submited complain, but I didn't get back any feedback about this issue.
    They came to USA few times by various airlines, never happened this odd situation what Kuwait airport office did.
    Would you please take care of this complain.
    THANK YOU.
    Passenger Name:
    Naryan Chandra Das.
    Passport - EB0908314.

Kuwait Airwaysmissing luggage.

I'm writing this email on behalf of my brother who travelled from London Heathrow, United Kingdom to Kuwait on 13 December in your flight KU 0102, seat number 28C. then from Kuwait to Mumbai on flight number KU 00303 on 14 Dec. seat number 21 C.

I'm sorry to inform that his luggage is missing, many of his important nd valuable items are inside. I would like to request you to take immediate action on this matter and help him to find his luggage bag and return to us .

Reservation Code : DHTUCA
      Airline Reservation Code: WXXPXE(KU), NPE461(AC), JT5LH(AI)

Nov 25, 2019

Kuwait Airways — rude behaviour, mental harassment, bad customer service

Yesterday i got a bad experience from kuwait airways staff, it happened in kuwait international airport...

Nov 03, 2019

Kuwait Airways — they did not allow me to check in

My return flight to Doha from JFK was on 1st November 2019 flight number KU118. Unfortunately, my wallet wa...

Kuwait Airwayscomplaint about services

My flight is on Nov1, 2019 from London(LHR) to Kuwait, flight number is ku104. The flight attendant provide very bad service to me and not smile at all. When I press call light pax to call them, I'm waiting like 20 mins but still no one comes and I sat on the centre (seat F), when crews walked past through my seat number, I try to call them while the call light pax still turn on but no one care me. I'm like give up... it is so bad service. Thank you.

Kuwait Airwaysdelayed flight from london heathrow to colombo, sri lanka

My name is Nagalingam Nadarajah Rajanayagam.
          My Kuwait Airways.Oasis Club Membership no is [protected]. I travelled from Heathrow airport to Sri Lanka on 4th May 2019 by flight KU0102. My E-ticket number was [protected]. I had a connection flight KU0363 from Kuwait at 02:00 hours on 5th May to Colombo

Flight from London was delayed by about three hours. When I arrived at the Kuwait airport we were not told that our connection flight to Sri Lanka had already left. We were taken to a local airport and were put on Oman airways to Oman and then from Oman to Sri Lanka by Oman airways.

My arrival time at Colombo airport was more than five (5) latter than scheduled including all the flight delays. When I arrived at Colombo-Bandaranaike airport I missed arranged transport to Jaffna, an eight hours of travel by road. I had to stay at one of the Negombo (near the airport) hotels that day on the 5th May before I headed to Jaffna the following morning. Because of this delay I missed my business appointment but luckily I did not loose my business as a result.

Considering all the difficulties I had gone through I would appreciate if you could offer appropriate compensation.

Many thanks and regards,
          Rajanayagam

Kuwait Airwayslost luggage

اعزائي الخطوط الكويتيه،
            لقد تواصلت معكم مرارا و تكرا من خلاص تويتر و الواتس اب و لكن يأسرني انني لم اجد اجابة لمفقوداتي و هم حقيبتان ! ، اود ان أعلمكم انني تعلقت في مطار باريس لمده ساعة ونصف او اكثر لانهم لم يسمحو لي بالدخول لشحن حقائبي إلى وجهتي الأخير الا وهي Tucson، اعزائي الخطوط الكويتيه سويت check in بالمطار و حاطين ب bag tags ان الحقائب سيتم شحنها إلى باريس مطار CDG و مطارهم قال : لا يسمح بدخولك و انتي ليس لديك فيزا شنغن و رديت : لانني ترانزيت! و حقائبي تم شحنها إلى هنا! ، اعزائي الخطوط الكويتيه انا هنا في امريكا لا احمل ملابس معي ولا اغراض شغلي كطالبة جامعة غدا اول يوم دراسي لها! ، أرجو منكم التصوف بشكل سريع لإيجاد حقائبي لان الأمر لا يجب ان يستهان به كما حدث لي في محادثتي لكم عن طريق الواتس اب ، اعزائي الخطوط الكويتيه ، انتم المسؤولين حالا عن حقائبي المفقودة لان وضعتها عندكم ، لا اعرف ماذا افعل هنا، لانني لوحدي و لا املك مصروف محدود لي و اغراضي جميعها في حقائبي المفقودة . أرجو منكم وضع رابط او لنك لوضع شكوى على حقائبي اونلاين كما باقي الخطوط !
            شكرا،

Jul 30, 2019

Kuwait Airways — damaged property

As always, this time too I trusted and flew on Kuwait Airways. However, this time I have a bad experience...

Jul 29, 2019

Kuwait Airways — damaged luggage reference # 3234/ss

Flight: [24th May 2019 KU675—KU118 AND 14TH June 2019 KU117 -KU678] I traveled from [24th May 2019 and...

Jul 06, 2019

Kuwait Airways — about property regulatory report. flight no. ku 381

It is very sorrow to complain about your poor cervice regarding my baggage that I have arrived on dated 20...

Kuwait Airwaysdelay / mishandling of luggage

I alongwith with my four family members travelled from london to delhi on 14. 06. 2019 by ku104/383
              i checked in 10 bags at london on reaching delhi on 15th morning i couldn't get my luggage for more than two hours and nobody from kuwait airways was there to help me i lodged complaint with the luggage department at delhi airport and was in a fix to what to do as all the belonging were in my luggage and kids couldn't change their clothes. However i managed and tried to contact kuwait airways office in delhi but in vain as they donot pick up the phone i sent mail to their head in kuwait ultimately my luggage was sent by courier on 16th late night at 12.30 i. E 17.06 i was astonished to my luggage almost all the bags were damaged due to mishandling wheels broken, trolley missing and even one bag torn and the suitcase having chocolate were melt i advised by mail to their head in kuwait till date no reply frm them as such please help me in getting the compensation /loss from kuwait airways i am really disappointed that such a big airways can do such things mohit popli [protected], [protected]

• Ha
                  hamzah1881 Jul 02, 2019

This is the most disgusting airlines in the world...they should all rot in hell

Kuwait Airwayslost baggage

Flight # ku102 & ku417
                luggage # ku396265 ku396267
                flight from lhr june 20, 2019 to mnl june 21, 2019 baggage lost when destination reached contact number given from airport personnel unreachable. 24hrs after the flight still no feedback. I must be compensated for this inconvenience as i literally have nothing to wear and important effects are there

Jun 18, 2019

Kuwait Airways — flight reschedule

I have booked and confirmed my flight in 9-jun-2019 (ref flight number : KU561), and just today i received...

Jun 16, 2019

Kuwait Airways — service to passenger

kuwait airways provide a horrible journey since delay in riyadh we took boarding pass from kuwait to...

Jun 08, 2019

Kuwait Airways — flight ticket for my infant doesn't additional with my wife

I booked the ticket for my all family(my wife, two children and one infant)ticket number.[protected] .when I...

Kuwait Airwaysmissed power bank and broken trolley

Team,

I along with my family travelled from kochin to JFK Airport on April 7 2019. During the baggage check at Kuwait they requested to keep my 2 Power bank and mobiles in a separate bin. When i take my bin back I came to know that one of my power bank is missing. When i complaint to Kuwait airlines guards they requested to check my bags. I couldn't find the missing one. Guards took my baggage to do another scan to check the missing power bank. They couldn't find any and when they just pulled the trolley from the conveyor they broke the handle. They never apologized for the missing power bank or the broken trolley. I complaint to Kuwait airways authority ( assume he is from GeForce team) He promised me that I will receive compensation soon and requested me to register a complaint. Never heard back from him again.
                  I have attached the complaint letter which has the reference number. Looking forward to hear soon.

missed power bank and broken trolley

May 17, 2019

Kuwait Airways — no response to my lost baggage complaint

Kuwait airways Service: flights - departure uk Date raised: october 4th, 2018 03:59 Booking reference and/or...

Kuwait Airwayscancelling flight less than 24 hours before the predefined time.

Dears, , my family ( wife & kids & maid ) was supposed to travel from doha to cairo 7-May 9:30 AM and arrive cairo 3:35 pm...booking reference ( RQVASP )...i received message 06-May 12:49PM from Kuwait airways telling me that the flight has been cancelled and the new flight will be at the same day but at 19:10PM and arrive at cairo 08-May 00:45 PM, This change made our plans upside down due to the following reasons:-
                    1 ) My kids did not go to the school at the next day because they arrived cairo late night.
                    2) My daughter missed a test at 08-May.
                    3) My family supposed to attend an important family gathering at 07-May
                    and they missed it.
                    4) I booked and paid for the original booking because the flight was at the
                    day time and the changed flight was at the night time.
                    5) I changed my working schedule at 07-May to drop off my family to the
                    airport.
                    6) We spent much money due to that change because some arrangements
                    has been changed.

So, i am waiting for considered compensation from Kuwait airways due to the last minute change ( specially that i guess that this change for pure economical and saving money reasons )...

Thanks
                    Regards
                    Wael Ghatas

RESOLVED

• Complainant20091 May 11, 2019

To the author Wael Ghatas

The above text can not be understood by anyone, as there no evidences:
                        no e-ticket, no cancellation message
                        - no identification of the passenger,
                        - no identification the air carrier,
                        - no identification flight,
                        - the reason of the compansation,
                        are attached hereby.

You can not ask the compensation at this site, and you will not get compensated if you
                        - are not a passenger (or you are the payer of the tickets)
                        - do not know the correct way of the complaint submission
                        - do not know, what you are entitled to.

The air carrier can not pay to the anonymous person without the sufficient evidences, which are requred by law and international obligations.

Please introduce with basic minimum requirements, which are given in the comments to the complaint here:-

If you do not know the above rules, we can assist you to prepare the complaint to the air carrier and, if they will refuse, we can prepare the appellate procedure to the Kuwait or Qatar authority / court.
                        The charges varries from minimum QAR 60 (when all documents are ready) till QAR ~300 ( 5 hours) per one complaint, and depend unpon the exact and full conditions.
                        You can request this amount from the court in addition.
                        But in practice, the amount of lawfull compenstion is enough.

OLEG G
                        sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregularity matters (Asia and Europe)
                        Aryan engineers Ltd UK
                        electronic address for request with documents in .PDF or .JPG format:
                        aryan [at] vivaldi.net