Having problems with Air New Zealand?

800 737 000 (New Zealand)
132 476 (Australia)
1800 262 1234 (United States)
1866 351 9528 (Canada)
800 028 4149 (United Kingdom)
1800 551 447 (Ireland)
+64 93 573 000 (New Zealand)
+43 800 295 838 (Austria)
+32 80 079 586 (Belgium)
+420 800 143 854 (Czech Republic)
+45 80 017 055 (Denmark)
+31 800 022 1016 (Netherlands)
+351 800 880 452 (Portugal)
+41 800 557 778 (Switzerland)
+852 28 628 988 (Hong Kong)
+62 215 212 005 (Indonesia)
+65 800 852 3380 (Singapore)
+82 27 374 025 (South Korea)
+54 115 274 1629 (Argentina)
+55 114 118 6257 (Brazil & South America)
185 Fanshawe Street
Auckland
New Zealand - 1010
Postal Address
Air New Zealand Customer Relations, Private Bag 92007, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

United Kingdom
Air New Zealand Customer Relations, 5 The Enterprise Centre, Kelvin Lane, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9PT, United Kingdom

China
Unit 1208-1209, Floor 12, Citic Square, № 1168 Nanjing Road West, Shanghai, 200041, P.R.China

Japan

Air New Zealand Suva, Queensland Insurance Centre, Victoria Parade, Suva
Phone: +679 331 3100

Tahiti Centre Vaima
BP 73 Papeete - 98713 Tahiti

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Air New Zealand.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 03, 2020

Air New Zealand — Car rental booking made through air nz's web portal

Booking reference FXG3DH This a further email to correspondence I forwarded on 2 March to...

Air New ZealandTicket that was changed

My son's flight G7FCFH booked on 14/5/20 needed to be changed.
When I rang to rebook the ticket It was changed but the additional bag (to be checked in) was not transfered onto the ticket so when my son (Bertie Purkiss) came to check in he was charged an additional fee for his suitcase.
I rang up customer services but was told to email you.
Please can you sort this out.
Thanks
Tracy Purkiss (mother)

May 14, 2020

Air New Zealand — Refuse to refund airfare for flights cancelled due to covid-19

Hello, I am very upset that when my flight was cancelled I was not Refunded my airfare. The world is not...

Air New ZealandFlight to Christchurch from Brisbane

I had a flight to Christchurch on 03/02/2020 - booking ref : EBIZ8H. Due to a death in the family in NZ I had to move the booking forward to 23/01/2020 to attend the funeral - booking ref:B6LJAH.
    I was charged and extra $225.25. I am requesting a refund for all or part of this amount on compassion grounds.
    Regards,

Flight to Christchurch from Brisbane
    Flight to Christchurch from Brisbane

Feb 27, 2020

Air New Zealand — call centre

Frequent Flyer 617028 (Brian Pearce) Contact made with the call centre on 27 February 2020 seeking to change...

Feb 21, 2020

Air New Zealand — Service

My Husband was meant to be on the flight from New Plymouth to Christchurch today 22/02/20 at 11.45am, we...

Feb 03, 2020

Air New Zealand — unfairly treated by an air nz representative due to misinformation

To whom it may concern, I am writing because I felt i was unfairly treated by an Air NZ representative due...

Feb 02, 2020

Air New Zealand — price, information and customer service

Well it's a complaint about the service you provided to my son who purchased a business class ticket to...

Jan 23, 2020

Air New Zealand — 4 hour dealy of air nz's flight nz28 on jan. 21, 2020

4 hour plane departure delay on January 21, 2020 My son, Will James Shumaker, was booked on NZ 28 on Jan...

Jan 14, 2020

Air New Zealand — lack of assistance resulting in additional charges

I booked my Mother on a flight to return to Wellington 10th January 2020 VYBL2H NZ8314 departing Nelson at 1...

Jan 13, 2020

Air New Zealand — customer service

Hi, I was very dissappointed by customer service I have from my air newzealand flight. Flight NZ23 ( Dec...

Jan 07, 2020

Air New Zealand — cancelled flight

Confirmation number: DCCS7H. Date Sat 04- Sun 05, 2020 I had a return flight from Perth to NZ booked on the...

Jan 05, 2020

Air New Zealand — preferred seat

Hello, I booked a ticket via Air NZ from Palmerston North to Los Angeles Return my ticket No: [protected]...

Air New Zealandcheck in on domestic flights

I wish to make a strong complaint with reference to my flight from Gisborne to Auckland on the 28th December.
      I was booked to fly at 9.40 a.m. (ABBXRH booking reference) Unfortunately due to my partial disability and road works outside the airport building I was approximately 2 minutes late to book in. As a result I was refused passage on that flight, even though the passangers had not started boarding and baggage was still on the trolley waiting to be loaded.
      To add insult to injury I was charged another $100.00 to get on the next flight
      I am very disdappointed with Air New Zealand as I am a Kiwi and like to support my local carrrier, but after this totally insensitive treatment I will be reluctant to fly with you again

Pauline Flynn

Air New Zealandcheck in

Booking Reference ICCDDH
        Flight NZ124 dated 27th November 2019, MEL-AUK
        Norman Roy and Melinda Roy
        Our fares included 2 checked 23 kgs each, total 4 bags
        On checking in the check in computer advised that we were only entitled to 1 bag each and requested a payment of AUD 460.00 for the other 2 bags.
        We immediately brought this to the attention to the roving assistant and showed her both a paper trail and our AIRNZ app to confirm our baggage allowance.
        We were then requested to speak with the service desk, all up we were with AIRNZ for 45 mins to an hour and feeling highly embarrassed and doubting ourselves and our agent.
        AIRNZ confirmed the baggage allowance and to our relief we then went through Customs etc.
        Not too sure whether you are aware of this but this type of inconvenience can really place a dampener on a holiday.
        Can we be compensated for your errors,

Norman & Melinda Roy

Dec 15, 2019

Air New Zealand — customer service/lack of services

I recently travelled to Auckland from Melbourne with Air new Zealand and was quite saddened by the lack of...

Dec 07, 2019

Air New Zealand — flights cancelled accommodation not fairly given out.

Not happy with the way my Husband and son where treated due to flight cancellation the accommodation they are...

Air New Zealandbusiness class

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to give you an opportunity to PLEASE EXPLAIN how it is that after paying at least $500:00 more for your Premium Business ticket than he would have paid for a Premium economy seat My husband was served his breakfast last, because the staff were too busy serving Premium economy seated people first and by this stage they had run out of plain yogurt and then his "chef prepared "main course was unavailable because, as the staff member informed us, the Premium economy meals were the pretty much the same as the business class.and they had given all his meal away!
          Before I change airlines for good and post a warning to my fellow business flyers about this obvious rip off, of business class passengers by the now nz premium economy class. I would like some kind of excuse, of course
          This was after not being able to get a seat in the nz Auckland business class lounge because of the number of families travelling, I wonder if all the those people were paying full business class adult fares for their seats, I believe not.
          All I can think is Maybe Air New Zealand does not want to follow through on its actual business class advertising proganda.

It underpins the question what now constitutes business class and what are we paying 500.00 for ?
          What does air nz actually want to facilitate as its business class policy ?It appears that the adult business class traveller, travelling for business, don't have any business flying with Air New Zealand. They are subsidising every other person on the plane, without the benefits of the quality of travel that paying an extra $500.00 should entitle you too.!,
          If the service from air nz is anything to go by so far - I may not get a satisfactory answer to this email. But the commerce commission and the business magazines and networks I have built up will certainly be hearing from me.
          I was also subjected to a ranting mansplaining misogynistic sexually inappropriate languaged customer service manager "Andreij" getting in my face for far far too long.
          A cheap and rotten service without any of the standard business class at any end or during the trip.
          Really trying to support NZ but really ashamed of the product:(
          Sara

Oct 01, 2019

Air New Zealand — missing connecting flight excess baggage charge

we flew out to Niue on the 14th Sept great flight by the way, prior to that we couldn't purchase an extra bag...

Air New Zealanddamage to vehicle in parking area - car has been moved

Hi there

My car was parked in one of the Auckland open area car parks - area L.
            When I returned last night, it had been moved from the parking that I had parked it in to an opposite car park and backed in.
            This morning, in the light, I noticed that the car paint work had been damaged in what is obviously lifting of the car - I have no idea why it was necessary to move the car

Glenda Schnell