Canadian Tireriped off, mistreated & swore upon

D

I booked a vehicle canadian tire for repairs on the passenger side front flat tire and left to do some arrens with a friend I received a call from the service guy who said just letting u know that there is a ticket on your car for 150, disbelieving what i am hearing i said how can i get a ticket when u have the car, guys says u want me to fix the car or what i said of course.The guy hung up.Someone else called a few mionutes later says i am the guys supervisor u have to pay for the ticket i said its you who got the ticket why should i pay for it. the guy hung up
I received another call from the guy to pick up the vehicle as Canadian tire is not going to be fixing it, i am shocked at this time i said why the guy said because we decide who's car we gonna fix.Come pick up your car.
I wrote and served a letter of complaint to their location and picked up the key.
I received a call at a few minutes later and person identified himself as the owner of Canadian tire ; First told me to come pick up my vehicle and when the person overhearing the conversation, , told him that I have picked up the keys already starting swearing at me and said shove this letter up ur **** and ... ...

I am a devout Christian and may be its hard for some of you to believe have NEVER swore at anyone for anything, ( I have never even have drank even coffee).
I cant believe this bullying exercise at Canadian Tire, all the way to their owner.Not once i raised my voice with any of them, not once i asked something which was not reasonable.

I am very hurt with this whole ordeal.

I have consulted with a lawyer already they are quite expensive. I dont want them to get awa with this what should I do.??

• Ca
    cantaroots Jun 26, 2010

I am just wondering how Canadian Tire could get a ticket in there own parking lot? Was the ticket issued previously and they were just reminding you? It seems strange that they would get a ticket on their own property. Also, I wouldnt bother going back to see a lawyer, hurtful words arent worth suing over.