Menu
Big O Tires Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Big O Tires
reviews & complaints

www.bigotires.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 111 Reviews

Big O Tires Complaints Summary

18 Resolved
93 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Big O Tires's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Big O Tires has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Big O Tires. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Big O Tires reviews & complaints 111

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Big O Tires reviews & complaints

4:53 pm EST

Big O Tires Radiator repair

On October 25th we purchased a used GMC 2010 Canyon from a local Kaysville resident, a few days after purchasing the truck we noticed a small coolant leak on our driveway, and we called your Big O store in Kaysville. They said they had an opening that next day, and we took the truck into your Kaysville location. We asked them to fix the leaking coolant issue, and check the brakes. A few days later we received a call that the Radiator needed to be replaced, and the front brake pads as well. On November 3rd we were told that the truck was repaired and ready. We paid $1,031.40 for the repairs. Roughly $250 for the brakes and labor (market comparable) and the rest $800 for the new radiator and labor to fix the leak. This seemed high, but we previously had great service at this location with a Jeep repair as well as some tire issues, so we decided to bring our business back to this location. We drove the truck home and parked it in the driveway. 2 days later, we noticed coolant leaking again in the driveway, and took the truck back to Big O in Kaysville. On our drive we also noticed the transmission was now having some major issues, and research showed that the coolant issues can also lead to our cause of other transmission issues. We limped the 2 miles from our home in Kaysville to the shop on main street. I told the team there that the coolant leak was worse, and now the transmission was acting up, and the truck would barely limp along. They said they would look into it. They called me later and said the transmission cap was loose and the coolant level was low. (Why this was not part of the original repair I am not sure) But now my confidence was very low in the team and their ability to fix what seemed like a minor issue to be fixed. We came back later that same day and picked up the truck, and the transmission was back to normal, and the truck seemed fine. We parked the truck in the driveway. The next day, we came out to see even more coolant leaking on my driveway. We took the truck back down to Big O in Kaysville. They took the truck back into their care, and we waited for over a week and a half, due to new parts they had to order. They said they needed new transmission lines to complete the repair. So now, we have zero confidence in the team. We are questioning was it just the lines in the beginning and should those have just been changed? Was this repair beyond what their team was capable of? Did we overpay for this job when it could have just been new or tightened transmission lines? All these questions lowered our confidence in their ability. Then this last week as they had my truck, we would call for updates, and each time we were told the parts had not yet arrived. They had the truck well over a week and a half, and other than our calls for updates, never were given a good timeframe. On Wednesday Nov 15th, they said the parts had arrived Tuesday Nov 14 and they would have it ready for Thursday. We received no call Thursday, we called Thursday, Friday and Saturday and finally on Saturday were told we could pick it up. Now it's Nov 20th, and we are watching to see if the leak has stopped. When I picked up the truck on Saturday, we had to pay an additional $339.70 for the lines, expedited shipping, etc. So a grand total of over $1100 for a coolant leak.

Overall the trust lost in these transactions is such that I do not think we will bring our vehicles back to this location. The cost seemed to be very large, for what seemed to be a small fix. Maybe this was just poor communication and expectation setting, but each time I came in, it was sticker shock, with little to no explanation of what I was getting for my $1100. Plus my truck was out of commission for almost a month. The whole reason we chose this location was the access, ability to be seen quickly, and the previous great experience we had at the Kaysville location. Not sure how this can be made right at this point, but we have lost faith in this location.

Happy to discuss more if needed.

Dan Simpson

Desired outcome: Explanation o why it took so long, cost so much, and maybe refund of some of the cost. (Due to lack explanation, and not fixing it right the first time, plus having my truck down for 4 weeks)

1:34 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Big O Tires - Rip off/invoice #006273-169520

I want to get a refund sent to amica! I am willing to pay for the oil change and the tires, but not the brakes or alignment. I went to this big o by my work for convenience, I sat for an hour which is fine, but then I was told I needed $1900 dollars’ worth of stuff because my car needed brakes, oil change, an alignment, I went in for tires. I got approved...

Read full review of Big O Tires and 1 comment
A
7:39 pm EDT

Big O Tires Hillview, ky Big O Tire

So my son checked the oil that Big O tires said they changed but it is bone dry. My oil never was changed. I was wondering why it was saying it was a 50% so I asked my son the check it. I am not happy at all with the service I received from the Hill view Big O tires and being charged for services I did not receive+I paid for 4tires and was not told my one rim was cracked so they didn't put on the tire and let my pay and drive off without my fourth tire being replaced and paid for. The man at the counter said no one told you about the cracked rim, NO they did not. I am so frustrated about this experience. I ve been driving my car with no oil I. It that was so called changed and PAID FOR Hillview Big O Tires,!

Desired outcome: A refund for service that was half done and never done

Is Big O Tires legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Big O Tires as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 16% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Big O Tires stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Big O Tires should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Big O Tires earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Big O Tires achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Big O Tires. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Bigotires.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Big O Tires website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bigotires.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Big O Tires as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Big O Tires and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Bigotires.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Big O Tires has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 16% of 111 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Big O Tires. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
4:25 pm EDT

Big O Tires Erroneously charged "diagnostic fee" which I did not approve

On June 21, 2023 I went to Big O Tires, Bozeman, to have them check out a noise under my vehicle's hood. After fifteen minutes, their conclusion was the power steering fluid was low and they filled it. For this fifteen minutes, I was charged a "diagnostic fee" of $145. In fifty years of dealing with auto mechanics, I have never encountered a "diagnostic fee." Contrarily, I have always experienced the industry standard with is the mechanic looks at the vehicle gratis, then provides a written statement of what needs to be done and the expected fee. Law requires this to be done, and to have a covert "diagnostic fee" as the means by which to obtain money from unsuspecting customers is disregard to the professional, legal requirements of the automotive repair industry. Big O Tires website states "Big O Tires has provided straight answers and reliable service you can trust since 1962. We do this because you're our friends and neighbors, and we feel all our friends and neighbors deserve a legendary service that they can trust." I approached the Big O Tires Shop Manager for a straight answer, which he refused to give me, asking rather about my personal life, which was unprofessionally relevant.

Desired outcome: Refund the $145.

11:56 am EDT

Big O Tires Brake and rotor replacement

On 02/16/2023 I brought my Expedition to have a brake job done on the front. I provided the rotors and pads. You technician installed them in Cave Creek , Arizona.I noticed my brakes were making a noise when I returned home.

On 08/30/2023 I brought it to a shop . They inspected my breaks and found both inside pads placed on drivers side and both outside pads place on passenger side.

Your technician installed the pads improperly causing me to have to have my rotor on the drivers side replaced again as well as both side pads.

My vehicle was being sopped by on pad.

Desired outcome: Refund for the second brake job.

Update by Jpkc
Sep 12, 2023 11:58 am EDT

View 0 more photos
R
6:52 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Big O Tires - Tire rotation oil change front end inspection

I made an appointment to have my oil changed, tire rotation and suspension front and rear inspected, when i was called and told my car was ready, I went to pick it up, after speaking with the person I originally told what I wanted done, he said…we changed the oil and rotated your tires, i asked if the proper PSI was checked because the pressure is different...

N
5:06 pm EDT

Big O Tires Brakes under the warranty

My wife and I have been long term customers and bought tires & brakes and had most of the oil change services as well. In December 2022, we purchased brakes & rotors from the Smoky Hill location and we noticed a loud squeaky noise within a month. We took it to the same shop we purchased and they told us nothing was wrong. The same vehicle went in for an oil change in April and we addressed the noise issue again and the shop denied hearing the noise. It got worse, where every vehicle in all directions could hear our brakes and this time (August 12th), they finally admitted. They first denied that we never had any brakes changed from them, until I showed them the original receipt and their excuse was they had entered a wrong VIN number in the system previously. Then the shop first mentioned that our brakes are not under the warranty, but they quickly changed their words and said it was, but since the brake we received back in December is out of market, they can offer us new ones, but we had to pay a little extra.

I really wasn't sure what the warranty terms were and was tired of this issue, so we asked the guys how much it would be, and the representative (Dennis) told us "Let's meet in the middle, at $80". I asked to be sure, "$80 out the door?" and he said yes. Now the shop called us saying we owe $120. After reviewing the warranty terms, we are extremely confused and frustrated and very disappointed with these incidents. We will most likely not be going to Big O Tires from now on, unless we get a clear explanation as to why we are going through the situation this way. Hope to hear back fast.

B
2:00 pm EDT

Big O Tires Customer service

Issue with flat tire repair.

My girlfriend took her mustang into a big o store to get a flat tire repaired. About an hour later, the salesperson came out and said car war ready. And it was going to cost $40.00. No one had come out to give her an estimate as to the cost for the repair. I felt bad because I had sent her to big o because they repair flats for free... come to find out, this location is an independent big o store and I guess he can decide if he wants to honor the other stores sales and perks. First issue is that no one told her if and what would cost to fix a flat. I thought before repairs were done, the rep. should come out and get an approval before repairs are done. I contacted the manager about not giving estimate for work done. All he said was sorry and I will let the employees know about the issue.

Secondly, it really makes the big o tire name look bad when you have a businesses using the name and not trying to work with their customers. All of the other locations are great. The employees and service are top notch.

The invoice # is:[protected]. Order # is: 204839

The address I am complaining about is 7385 s power road. Queen Creek,

az … my name is Michael valentine

Desired outcome: I think the repair fees should be refunded. No one mentioned the cost until after the repair was done ..

E
7:29 pm EDT

Big O Tires Pro tec warranty

Big o tires pro TEC warranty sounds beautiful and makes you feel safe but I now feel mislead and lied to when my tires were bought pro TEC was the way to go I believed what the warranty stated and trusted big o tires word I felt safe but now I feel cheated pro TEC covers what they claim everything from potholes to hazard and when I took my truck in I was told that I should of brought it in sooner but my husband had took it in two months before and they had him sitting thr for over an hour only to be told at the last minute that someone made a mistake and thr wasn't time to do it but that whenever he brought it back in that they would take care of it without problem since he sat thr for over an hour for nothing then the guy states that they cant do the rotation because it's hazard and tha it's not covered by warranty but in the protec description of the warranty it states covers hazards repair or replacement then when I call today I've now been told it's the suspension and that's why it's not covered then I was told it was one tire now I was told it's two tires and suspension but the day before I was just told one tire when a warranty states that it covers everything and hazards and he said it was a hazard thr not being very honest about thr warranty and it just sounds to me that they are being less then honest with me because I am a woman and figure they can tell me whatever to upsell this is truly sad because they say thr here for us to trust them but that's not how I am feeling at this moment and when I called in I spoke to a man and his response to me was that big o tires is a billion dollar company and they have a lot of lawyers that sit on the beach and make these rules to these warranties and basically saying it's at thr discretion as to what protec covers that just seems unfair and not very true to thr word and thr workers are extremely rude and not very honest

Desired outcome: I would like for them to keep thr word and mean what they say in thr pro TEC warranty because thr all about trust and reliable to thr customers but when the situation arises it's not what they promised I want my tires replaced

E
1:16 am EDT

Big O Tires spare tire not put back in truck

I had a tire repaired at the Kaysville Utah store. I dropped a tire with a nail in it on June 8 2023 and picked it up the next day. The store offered to put the tire back on the truck. I was running on its full-size spare (2012 Toyota Tacoma. The put the repaired tire on the truck and were supposed to put the spare back in its holder which is mostly hidden from view. On Monday I was moving a trailer and noticed the spare was not there under the truck.

The store says they cannot find it. They have not offered any replacement. It either was not put back on the spare tire chain or not put on right and fell off.

Desired outcome: I want a spare tire back.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Big O Tires I got 4 new tires from Big O Tires Store #4155 on May 19th with a warranty

I got 4 new tires from Big O Tires Store #4155 on May 19th with a warranty. They told me to rotate my tires every 5k miles. I had 37k miles left on the warranty but they didn't honor it. The "Manager" LJ tried to upsell me and didn't help me. I contacted him on February 15th, 2022 about the issue and he asked for pictures of my tires but then ignored me. I had to call him several times and finally got him on the phone on the 20th. He said my warranty was void because I didn't get an alignment done every 5k miles or 6 months. I told him that's not what they told me but he didn't care. I had to buy tires somewhere else because of safety concerns. I called another Big O Tires store and asked if I needed an alignment every 5k miles or 6 months and they said no. I tried calling the original store but they didn't know who I was talking about and gave me the home office number. I called and explained everything but the lady was rude and hung up. I want my warranty reimbursed. This is fraud!

T
8:18 pm EDT

Big O Tires Flat repair

Went in for flat repair, on 4/22/23. they stated I needed a new tire cuz the nail was in the corner side wall. I asked about the warranty on the tire , they stated I didn't have one. Just looked on my original invoice which was dated 2/15/2021 when I bought the tires and it states tire protection plan abs 3 year warranty for free replacement for road Hazard. They charged me for a brand new tire even when it was covered under the warranty

Desired outcome: My money back that I was charged for the tire which was 150.00 for tire and 20 for mount and balance

View 0 more photos
T
7:01 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Big O Tires Tire sale buy 4 get 1 free.

Sale buy 3 get one free. I asked for this deal, but when I pu truck Iwas billed for 4 tires. I. Spoke to manager and he said that I should know which tires are on sale. Classic bait and switch. No refund for 4 tire. RIP off with straight face. The mgr said I should know the rules. But the sign for the sale was not clear. I asked for a refund for the 4th tire. He told me I should have done the research. The mgr was hoping I would accept the rip off

I look to stand outside with a sign letting people know how this store operates.

Desired outcome: One tire free as advertised.

B
7:30 pm EST

Big O Tires Service

My daughter went to go get a tire replaced on her Chrysler 301st they told her that because it’s all wheel drive she can’t replace just one tire she hast to replace two and then it went from two tires to four tires and so they refused her service and she stuck there with the baby and now we have to go told her because they are stating that their policy as they cannot just replace one tire on an all wheel drive vehicle is that true and it’s on McClintock and Elliot in Tempe Arizona and the managers name is Crystal that we spoke with and she hung up on us seven times

Desired outcome: Reprimand

2:32 pm EST

Big O Tires Alignment

Had one of our vehicle aligned by Bio O on 06/29/2022 customer came by on 02/09/23 due to bad wear on the rear tires where steel belts were showing through. After having numerous issues with Big O we took the vehicle to have tires replaced (rear) as customer could not continue to drive the vehicle. Found that the left rear tow was -0.73 and right rear -0.05 degrees on the toe Big O invoice [protected]. according to Big O's specs says total toe on rear was 0.05 degrees, its obvious that there was a problem, I have our client that we had to take care of to replace two rear tires, perform another alignment and rental bill as this vehicle is his only transportation. Jesus at Big O stated they will only cover alignment. Fix Auto no longer uses Big O on Alvernon in Tucson due to poor customer service and poor workman ship. This is not the first time we have had issues with this location. I am seeking full reimbursement of $1093.76. I have copies of all documentation. Also why does Big O not save there alignment specs? It is always a excuse with your Branch and just want the bill taken care of and go our separate ways. Thank you Jeanne Brown Fix Auto Tucson

Desired outcome: Bill paid in full

R
9:32 am EST

Big O Tires Comenity bank. 0% 1 yr.

I bought 860$ tires for my wife’s car. 9/3/22. I took the 0% int for 1 yr. They have been charging me 29 plus int ever since. They told me I couldn’t find out whether my dispute was solved for 3 months. 3 months are up today. I tried to find out and now it’s going to be up to 48 more hours. I have been treated badly and put off for over 3months. I have spent 6 hours on the phone trying to get it resolved. A call to the store would have fixed it. This is unacceptable and ridiculous. Thanks

Robert Stepp.

Desired outcome: Answer !!!

2:54 pm EST

Big O Tires Warrenty rotation and balance

Bought 4 tires for my pick up about 1 year ago. Rototion and balance was included for the life of the tire.

Today, here at your Nampa, Idaho, store I was advised from now on there will be an 80 dollar charge for balancing. We made a deal for life of the tire balancing and I expect this to remain in affect. If you can't work this out, it will be the last time I buy anything from Big O.

Louis Duquette

1606 N Irene Dr

Namp a ID 83687

[protected]

[protected]@msn.com

Desired outcome: Honor the agreement

4:40 pm EST

Big O Tires Paid for parts (and labor) that were Not put on the vehicle

While up in the mountains for the night my vehicle brakes were chattering, so took it to Big O Tires in Frisco. (2+ hours from my home).

On 09-21-21 they sold me a “Premium Brake package” (including New Brake Pads and New Rotors) for my Front brakes, totaling $487.00

1 year later I took the same vehicle into my local Brakes Plus store for my rear brakes. They inspected all of the brakes and informed me that my Front Pads were totally good, but that the Front Rotors were “Under Discard,” meaning they were close to failure and could not even be machined!

How could that be?! They were supposed to be brand New Rotors from the Frisco Big O Tires! Afterall the new brake pads were still in good condition.

I called Big O Tires in Frisco and spoke with service advisor Erica and explained the situation. Erica (who was rude, unprofessional, and had terrible customer service) told me that I would have to have the front brake rotors inspected at another Big O Tires store.

So, I took my vehicle to my local Big O Tires store, and they said the same thing that Brakes Plus did.

I called the Frisco Big O Tires again and spoke with the manager, Trish, who was immediately defensive, unprofessional, unfriendly, and had terrible customer service. Trish gave me the excuse that she “couldn’t even tell what was done” on my vehicle….while reading her own computer invoice!

I told her that I believe they Didn’t put new rotors on my car and only did the front pads but charged me for the very expensive Premium Brake Package. Trish said that she “didn’t watch the work that was done” and only gave me the warranty phone number for the rotors. I called the warranty department, but by now the Rotors were past the 12-month warranty and over the warranty miles.

So, the Front brake pads were still in great condition 1 year later, but the rotors were very close to failure and couldn’t even be machined! It’s obviously because they were the original Rotors on the vehicle and not the new ones that I paid for!

The Frisco Big O Tires manager and the owner of this location refused to make this right.

I then called Big O Tires Corporate/TBC Corp and filed a case with Pedro, Ivan, District Manager (Moraine), and General Manager (Landeros).

After at least 6 phone calls, numerous emails with receipts/invoices, and even pictures of the old rotors with serial numbers, Ivan told me that the General Manager (Landeros) “Refused to do anything and couldn’t help.” They closed the case [protected]).

Big O Tires Corporate/TBC Corp never called or emailed me once but claimed through their Consumer Relations (Pedro and Ivan) that they did.

No excuse was even given after all of the exhaustive time, frustration, and Evidence that I sent them at their request. They strung me along for one whole month and kept telling me it was “being escalated.” Ivan even agreed that they should refund my money. They did not even give a reason why they “couldn’t do anything”!

Desired outcome: Full Refund for "Premium Front Disc Brake Package" $486.44

S
11:53 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Big O Tires Refusing to provide service that I paid for in 2018, lifetime alignment

I bought a lifetime alignment contract in 2018 from local store. They have honored it since but the last two alignment/balance/rotate scheduled appointments I've had the service was not done.

Previous appointment had a scheduled time but I left the vehicle with them all day. When I went to pick the vehicle up they had NOT done the alignment.

The last scheduled appointment I had was supposed to be completed under an hour. At 1 hour 45 minutes all that was done was an alignment check, no balance. My vehicle had not moved in over an hour and a half and based on the way it was going it would have been there at least another hour. I make appointments for a reason. I asked for my keys and left without the service I had scheduled.

I wrote an email to the company both times stating what had happened, talked with the local manager, Jesse, about the issues and was assured it should not take more than an hour, give or take a few minutes.

When I wrote this last email the manager, Jesse, called me and said he was refusing service to me. The only reason was that he was "tired" of me writing the company about his poor service.

He said he would refund my money and not do business with me again. I stated I wanted to keep the service I had paid for 4 years ago and I would go elsewhere when I change tires, he refused.

Then the manager sent an email to someone in the company stating "we" agreed to part ways and to refund my money. I contacted her and informed her the "we" was not agreed to and the manager simply refuses to fix the problem he has with service. His answer is to get rid of the customer that complains about him. Fire the customer, not the poor service people.

Desired outcome: Honor what I paid for, provide service in the timeframe the manager stated it should happen in (around an hour, give or take a few minutes) for an alignment, balance and rotate.

1:53 pm EDT

Big O Tires Automobile repair

My name is Lucio Marquez Cell Phone# [protected]

I took my vehicle to Big O Tires in La Mirada California. The reason I took my vehicle to shop was a week before my family and I was in the vehicle which was parked with AC on for about an hour and it turned off on it's on. It started right back up and ran well, but two days later I was driving in an intersection when it suddenly turned off going about 10 miles. I decided to take to Big O Tires to get it checked, I explain to Israel Aguilar my situation, he said they will do a complete engine evaluation (diagnostic) for $99.99 which I agreed to pay. He then calls me back with the results and said the problem was found and it was the following repairs needed.

Replace Idler valve control and do a fuel induction service which I approved the repair and have a paid receipt including the engine evaluation.

My vehicle was completed later the same day and picked up at 4pm. I was driving to see my son in a care facility in Long Beach Ca. but as soon as I got on freeway, I was going about 25miles because of traffic when it turned off again. It turned on right away and I drove back home. The following morning, I went back to Big O Tires and Israel said to me that they will do a second engine evaluation. Israel call me back and said they had found another problem. I told Israel that he had said it was fixed the first time and now they want me to pay an additional $350 for a Fuse box assembly. I told Israel that he had guaranteed that the problem was fixed the first time and now they asking me to pay another $350. If this was a miss diagnose, I want a full refund or put towards the fix.

Desired outcome: I would either want a full refund or fix my vehicle. I have receipt in hand

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Big O Tires contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Big O Tires?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Big O Tires Customer Service. Initial Big O Tires complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Big O Tires above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Big O Tires. Discuss the issues you have had with Big O Tires and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.