O'Reilly Auto Parts Logo

O'Reilly Auto Parts

Having problems with O'Reilly Auto Parts?

O'Reilly Auto Parts reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 9, 2007. The latest review Delivery was posted on Jun 11, 2021. The latest complaint amanda ramirez was resolved on Sep 25, 2019. O'Reilly Auto Parts has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 175 reviews. O'Reilly Auto Parts has resolved 24 complaints.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 327 7153 (Online related questions)
+1 417 829 5727 (General Information)
+1 800 755 6759 (Customer Service)
233 South Patterson Avenue
Springfield, Kansas
United States - 65802-2298

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with O'Reilly Auto Parts Customer Service. Initial O'Reilly Auto Parts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for O'Reilly Auto Parts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts. Discuss the issues you have had with O'Reilly Auto Parts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews

O'Reilly Auto PartsDelivery

3 times now I've been told parts be delivered by end of day. They get my part in and by end of week i have go into that store (834 est ave j, lancaster 93535)
To find out the part has been there since tuesday. Not only that twice was wrong part. Even had dee manger look part up and show me on pc. Yet still got wrong part.
But being told part be here tiday and them not delivering it is un exceptable. Bad for customersand worst for my shop.

O'Reilly Auto PartsI have a roller on my blake drum and it was half done. Then talk about me.

How can I get some help? I buy $30.00 for half roller drum and was talk about all my life. By some friend that text them. In the store, what I need to stop go their or what? What can I do? Or what can you do? Write me back and will call too.
    The date was June 8, 2021 and about 01:00 pm, until about 05:00 pm. Was all wrong and the roller of drum was make to small and did not work my new blake (yes the blake was right).

Jun 06, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — Poor quality product and poor customer satisfaction

I bought a Dickies brand seat cover at Oreillys Calais, ME. The manager was unable to tell me if the cover...

O'Reilly Auto PartsManager at south Huntsville location

Gave me the wrong oil filter, I brought it back after I filled it with oil.SSo I lost that oil, iI brought the remaining oil back and the lady said it's not her fault. Left me stuck to buy more oil. And she had an attitude
      So this oil change cost me gas to drive back plus a 8.99 $ quart of oil because they screwed up. The person at the register was the son of the lady, and he made sure he told me after I asked her why she had an attitude

May 31, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — Yorkville, IL counter person

5/31/21: 9:05am I brought a wheel hub/bearings in and asked if you carry wheel bearings. I was asked what...

Yorkville

Apr 26, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — Manager

Store #5618 1207 W. McGregor Dr. McGregor, Tx 76657 Manager name Robert I have a major complaint with a...

Apr 25, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — Return-refund

I bought a remanufactured power steering pump and pressure hose for a 2009 Nissan Murano. I install the part...

Apr 12, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — In store customer service

I was in your store at Maryville, Mo. buying brakes for my car. The associate placed my order on the sale...

O'Reilly Auto Parts2008 Ford F150 engine

I bought the engine from O'REILLY in Headland, Alabama. My truck hasn't run right since the engine was put in. I had a diagnostics check done, It showed it had a 2006 engine in it. I contacted O'REILLY 's, the wrong engine was shipped . O'REILLY said they didn't do warranty work. I even contacted the district manager. I finally had to contact the manufacturer of the engine. It's bad when you spend over $4000 and have to keep calling & getting the run around. If this is the way O'REILLY does business by giving there customers the run around I don't see how they stay in business.
        I will never buy from O'REILLY again. I tell everybody that I talk to about my experience with O'REILLY Auto Parts. I don't want anybody else to go through all this running around.

O'Reilly Auto PartsBattery warranty on substandard batteried

O Reilly sells substandard batteries with overinflated warranty. Bought a battery with 2 yr warranty, didn't last two years! Got a replacement that lasted less than 18 months. Now no warranty on replacement? And they wanted to sell me another one??? Why would I do that when obviously these batteries are junk? Terrible product and zero help from customer service!

O'Reilly Auto PartsReplacement Hose

I'm submitting this information to notify your company of a transaction involving the order of an auto part from your warehouse for my vehicle.

On September 9, 2020, my vehicle was deemed inoperable due to a bad power steering hose. A replacement hose was ordered by Kwik Kar Lube & Tune. The business chosen to fill the order was O'Reilly's Auto Parts.

I was told the estimated time of arrival would be September 17, 2020, so I canceled long-distant appointments and minimized transportation to local areas. I utilized the services of Uber and Enterprise Rent-A- Car for transportation to-and-from work. Upon securing the vehicle from Enterprise, I informed the agent that the rental would be returned on September 18, 2020 following a vehicle repair.

On September 17th I contacted Kwik Kar to find out if the part had arrived. I was told that the part hadn't arrived. Because of the delay, I visited O'Reilly's Auto Parts to find out why the part was late. The salesman printed a computer communications log which stated that the part hadn't shipped due to a warehouse delay. The log further stated that the part would be shipped as soon as possible.

The part, (replacement hose) finally arrived at Kwik Kar on September 24, 2020. I was contacted by the mechanic assigned to service my vehicle. After his examination of the hose, I was informed that the part was the wrong part for my vehicle. He said it needed to be returned to O'Reilly's.

News of the mishap prompted me to contact Enterprise Rent-A-Car. I informed them of my situation. I told them I had to look for transportation; an alternate. I inform them that I was returning the rental. Upon its return, I was presented with a bill of $448.64.

I am writing to request reimbursement in the amount of $448.64 the expense for the rental vehicle secured while waiting for the arrival of the replacement part. Sensitivity and much consideration must be given when such occurrences happen. Unexpected delays are indeed unfortunate. As a customer I tried to maintain an even level of patience throughout the process, but the wait brought frustration. It was approximately a 16-day delay until the part arrived at its destination. When it arrived, it also wasn't the right part. The costs for the rental far surpassed the given due date my expectations and budget.

I would greatly appreciate your consideration in this matter. I have enclosed the names and addresses of the businesses who serviced me; the Communication Log copy from O'Reilly's verifying the warehouse delay, along with the Enterprise Rental Invoice indicating the balance on the date of return of the rental.

Please feel free to contact me if additional information is needed. (I have names of all businesses involved, receipts, photos, and a notification from O'Reilly's warehouse indicating their delay in service).

I look forward to a reply soon.

Thank you.
            Karen Cannon
            8408 Golf Club Circle
            Fort Worth, Texas [protected]
            Phone: [protected]
            Email: [protected]@att.net

Mar 24, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — Battery service

I'm 66 years old. I went to the store on powder springs street in Marietta GA. To get my battery checked...

Mar 17, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — Person unethical behavior

I went into an O'Reilly's store at 1725 Fry Blvd in Sierra Vista AZ. on Sunday, March 14, 2021. I...

O'Reilly Auto PartsTerrible customer service, disrespectful attitude towards young customer.

My son purchased a left front window regulator for his 2004 Ford truck in Feb 2020. The regulator failed around Feb of 2021 and he went back to the store to see if the regulator was still covered under warranty. He was informed by the manager that the part he brought back wasn't the part they ordered in 2020. He had the part in hand and they told him that they have never special ordered that part in his name. The part was special ordered in his name and they called his cell phone when the part arrived. He is unable to find his receipt, but they treated him as if he was lying. I feel that their lack of respect for him will be detrimental to any future business.
              If your managers treat ANY OR ALL customers in this fashion, my suggestions to family and friends will be to steer clear of any of your stores. My money will be EASILY spent at NAPA or Autozone, right down the street.

O'Reilly Auto PartsStarter

O'reilly auto parts store in high point nc 27263 I went to pick up a part that has been ordered twice the guy was not friendy a skinny white guy resin why I said white I can't remember the name so the black guy ordered another one told me to come back Sunday went back at 9 this morning wasn't open went back at 9, 30 they was open I told the mexican I came to pick up my starter I all ready paid for it he told me the black guy will be in at 12oclock my starter was in the back he would not go get it what kind of business is that

O'Reilly Auto PartsDefective Front/Rear Rotors and front and rear brakes

On October 1, 2020
                  Store# 3071
                  counter# 60737
                  customer account: 2542789
                  invoice# [protected]

Front /Rear rotors and front and rear ceramic brakes were purchased for a 2015 Nissan Altima SV 4 cylinder.
                  Total $390.79.

Returned front and rear ceramic brakes to O'reilly's on 10/6/2020 .

03/02/2021 removed front and rear rotors and front and rear ceramic brakes, inspection and repairs completed by Gardena Nissan;
                  Invoice number: NICS538905
                  Defective rotors and brake pads removed showing 2 year hot spot damage.

Product returned to 420 W. Redondo Beach Blvd
                  Gardena, Ca. 90248 store #3071
                  full refund at O'reilly's.
                  My complaints are about the defective rotors an brake pads with heat spots from 2 years wear. I bought the brakes and rotors before traveling to Las Vegas from Los Angeles three times in October. On March 2, 2021
                  The Mechanic said I could have been killed while driving after removing the rotors an pads from my vehicle.

The total was $644.45

Defective Front/Rear Rotors and front and rear brakes
                  Defective Front/Rear Rotors and front and rear brakes

O'Reilly Auto PartsPoor service

Walking to your 620 location Greg the night man was very lazy on informative did not want to help me charge or replace a battery that was bought from your company for days prior customer in service class after his three days without pay suspension. This is happening at this location multiple times I've been unsuccessful in trying to reach the daytime manager or the night time manager at that location to resolve the issue

O'Reilly Auto PartsUnethical behaviour

Ordered 3 engine block heaters, payed for over night on 02-11-21, before extreem cold weather arrived, they kept telling me they had not come in, 8 days later they called and said they were in (after the extreem cold).I went to get them they were all three unboxed and scratch all over from use.they still charged me over night fee on top of 119.97.I have been a customer of yall s for decades, I will not go in another one of ya'll s stores!!

Feb 20, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — The manager at store#2204 n clintonville wisconsin

Friday February 19 I was in the Clintonville store #2204. I was looking at the batteries near the back of the...

Clintonville
                        Feb 13, 2021

O'Reilly Auto Parts — Doing your job

I brought in a brake rotor to be turned to your store in grover beach, ca on thursday. I was told that the...