Menu
Mavis Discount Tire Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Mavis Discount Tire
reviews & complaints

www.mavistire.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 628 Reviews

Mavis Discount Tire Complaints Summary

15 Resolved
606 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Mavis Discount Tire with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Mavis Discount Tire has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mavis Discount Tire. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Mavis Discount Tire reviews & complaints

M
10:01 am EST

Mavis Discount Tire Shady practice got a quote and tried to more then double once tires were off

Came to Mavis last week for a scheduled appointment. And was not told the machine was down so I made a new appointment to install my tpms. I was quoted on the phone and also was told the sensors I needed to work with their machine. I went out and purchased the ones that would work for them even though I already had a set. I then get to Mavis and they gave me a quote once again. While all my wheels are off they came back and asked if I wanted programmed. Well that’s part of what I discussed. They said no it’s more. So now I am getting my car

Back with no work done even though I was quoted a price. Bad customer service and shady practices 2 weeks in a row. Stay away.

Claimed loss: Loss of time 2 days

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Mavis Discount Tire representatives only. If you are affiliated with Mavis Discount Tire, please claim your business to access these details.

Z
8:45 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Maintenance Issues

Took my 2004 Ford Ranger into mavis tire to have a check engine light inspected. Dropped the car off at 8am, and was informed around 10am the code was an engine misfire. Was told that spark plugs, Coil, and battery were the culprits. Told them to fix everything. Came back around 6pm after calling around 5pm, and being told the truck is finished. After receiving the vehicle (cost was almost $300 higher than original quoted price) I started to drive away and realized very quickly my truck was shaking. Took the car back and talk with the manager. We both talked with a mechanic who stated that now the O2 sensors are faulty and those need to be replaced now too. I was never informed about those repairs needing to be done. After questioning the mechanic I was told “yeah it’s not safe to drive” so I almost left the lot with an unsafe vehicle. The truck is still in the shop, waiting for a resolution to the problem

Claimed loss: I had to call out of work on a Friday, since I had no access to a vehicle or ride

Desired outcome: I would like to be compensated for my time without a vehicle, and for the parts messed up by the mechanic

M
1:29 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Compliment

My husband and I had a flat and didn't know where to go for a repair. He called several places and couldn't even get his call answered. He called Mavis in Deptford, NJ and Matt Whiteley answered the phone. He was very professional and after listening to my husband about our problem told him to come on over and he would take care of the tire. He was able to patch the tire and he even put it back on the car for us. What a pleasure it was to deal with someone who is so very friendly and helpful. He made us feel like an old customer. Thank you Matt. We really appreciate you.

Hide full review

Is Mavis Discount Tire legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Mavis Discount Tire as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 2% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Mavis Discount Tire stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Mavis Discount Tire should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Mavis Discount Tire earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Mavis Discount Tire achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Mavis Discount Tire. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Mavis Discount Tire has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Mavis Discount Tire has claimed the domain name for mavistire.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Mavistire.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Mavis Discount Tire website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Mavistire.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Mavis Discount Tire and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Mavis Discount Tire has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 2% of 621 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Mavis Discount Tire protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
J
3:52 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Oil Change Mavis Tire Auburn NY

Was going there for Years. My wife went there November 2023, had a regular Oil change like she does every 5000 miles. Three weeks later the Oil Plug fell out, no oil in the Motor. Result, Engine Seized. Now we are out $6500 Plus Dollars for an engine replacement. Mavis Corporate keeps saying the same thing, like a broken record "We are assuming no responsibility" The manager of the shop changed his tone when I called, and his response was "I was told to tell you we assume no responsibility”. So, when they tell you “ Since we had to remove your tires Please come back after a few days So we can make sure the lug nuts are tight” They should now add “Please come back after a few days after we changed your oil so we can make sure the oil plug is tight” Hired an attorney, going to Court. I will keep everyone posted.

J.L. Jordan NY

Claimed loss: Needed to Have Motor Replaced

Desired outcome: Going To Court. They will not respond.

1:24 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire JK Tyre 225/45R17

I purchased tires back in Feb 2021 and now it's Jan 2024 Just shy of 3 years. I drive trucks over the road so I don't drive my car but a few times a month if that, I was at 150000 miles when got these 2 tires put on and now I'm at 162800 miles, so just under 13000 miles on tires. Tires are separating in the middle of the tread with a bulge to the side of it And this is on both tires in the same spot. I contacted Mavis where I purchased the tires and they told me because of not getting there warranty they could not help me and because I declined extra work (replace shocks)which my car doesn't need. And also stop by another location and an employee told me because of declining work, That throws up a red flag that because of that they were not willing to help me And said it shows that I was not willing to take care of car. I need something to be done about this, these tires have a 50000 mile warranty and they were no good after 12000.

Desired outcome: Replacement of the 2 tires

H
12:26 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire - Complaint regarding service and maintenance

To Whom it May Concern, My name is Hanna Faheem, and I am reaching out regarding a situation that took place at the Mavis store located on 442 Elizabeth Ave in Somerset, New Jersey on September 7, 2023. I brought my 2015 Honda Accord to have one tire changed, an oil change, an alignment, and struts replaced. I paid for $1,664.00 for these services (see...

2:56 am EST

Mavis Discount Tire Terrible customer service and after purchase care

Buyer beware! I recently purchased (3 sets of tires for 3 separate vehicles) from Mavis in SEMMES. I also purchased their insurance for the tires.
My wife had a flat on her car. Took the tire to Mavis (SEMMES) in the bed of our truck.
Young man looks into the bed, within seconds states; "Nope not our tire can't help you".
I called Mavis. They confirmed I bought the tire through them, confirmed the insurance.

So, I take the tire to Mavis SEMMES. Same young man starts writing up the work order. Stops in the middle of writing it up and goes to help someone that pulled in behind me. No they didn't have an appointment.
Manager comes out states how many I help you? I said I need this tire pro rated and replaced, as the tire had separated, no punctures.

Manager states"Your not going to talk to me like that. I don't have to service you!"
After speaking with the regional manager about their rudeness and lack of customer service. He stated they would replace it. (That's why I had insurance). No comment for their rudeness or lack of customer service.

Long story long. After being totally dismissed on my purchase. After being put through all time pain and anguish. After few weeks of owning their tires and 2/32nds of wear. It cost me $87 to get Mavis SEMMES to honor my purchase and the purchase of their insurance.

Claimed loss: $150

Desired outcome: Reimbursement and apoly

9:03 am EST

Mavis Discount Tire Dysfunctional tire installed on my vehicle

In November of 2023 I was at the St. Augustine road location in Jacksonville, Florida for Tire Kingdom (now owned by Mavis Tires). Ir equested a tire that was compatible with my budget. The office clerk recommeded a tire and installed the tire on my vehicle. After leaving the shop, I discovered that the tire was not registering the psi level on the computer system. I brought the vehicle to another location across town to check the level of the tires and the mechanics states that the tire had the normal level of 35 psi, after checking all 4 tire pressures.

For the last 2 months I have had trouble with this tire having to constantly check the air pressure due the light being on in the vehicle, and not being given a reading on the psi for the tire. I didnt have time to return to the tire kingdom location that installed the tire because my mother was in the hospital 3 times for surgery and I had to accomodate her needs for the surgeries.

Claimed loss: $125 tire was installed on my car that was defective

Desired outcome: I need a replacement tire for a defective tire

J
5:01 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Wheel sensor

I recently got my right wheel sensor replaced at mavis in phoenixville pa 19460 they calabrated the sensor and it never took I took the car back 3 times and all they said was to drive it. Its been 3 weeks I paid 90 dollars and nothing was done can I get a refund? [please or a gift card because I paid for a service and it wasent compleated my e mail is johnfenimore [protected]@gmail.com my phone number is [protected] and my address is 120 wheatland st apt 120 phoenixville pa 19460

4:09 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Mavis Discount Tire - Alignment and replacement of damaged tires.

I have continuously filed complaints for service performed on my 2010 Cadillac SRX Base since October 2022 when I originally had an all-wheel alignment performed by the Mavis Discount Tire location on 3877 Centerville Rosebud Rd. in Snellville, GA. I have been assigned three ticket numbers for this issue and have not had the issue resolved. Ticket tracking...

P
1:30 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire - Unnecessary shock job

During Thanksgiving week, (the Saturday after) I took my 2015 Chevy Malibu into Mavis in Murrells Inlet, SC because my front driver tire was running loudly. I was told I needed two front tires and an alignment, which I received and paid a little over $500 for the total. About a week later, I heard a flapping noise near the front end. It got worse over...

L
5:17 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mavis Discount Tire EXCELLENT staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1900B Rte 17-Ramsey, nj location

I hope this reaches the Corporate office. My experience at Mavis this weekend was way above average. I walked in on a Sunday-no appointment- and was greeted by a staff that completely assisted, put me at ease and made my experience seamless. I dread walking into any auto-type place. It is out of my "wheelhouse" of experience. I trusted them and they delivered. Jamaal and John-I appreciate you. Your professionalism and kindness did not go unnoticed.

B
12:37 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Had oil change and drain plug missing and lost all oil

on 09/28/2022 had oil change at mavis and drain plug not put on tight enough and came off as I was driiving upstate in 06/08/2023 and all the oil came out and i had to buy a new engine for $11,000. my 2019 Hyundai Tucson was towed to the dearest dealer and that's when they found the drain plug missing. I filed report to Hyundai BBB autoline and they toild me that Mavis caused the engine t seize. I have photo o missing drain plug and findings report fro BBB autoline.

Bernard Arghiere [protected] email: [protected]@aol.com

Claimed loss: $11,000 plus tax

Desired outcome: Refund please

B
1:15 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Taking my car for an inspection

I had an appoitment set for the 28th I thought of November for my car but they called back and said that they would have to change the appointment to Saturday the 2nd of December at which time my inspection would be ran out. So my son went to the appointment he was set up for 11:00 A.M. at arrival he waited an hour or more for car to be pulled in the car went in Quiet and came out loud as Heck they put the car up in the air and they left it set there with out doing any thing cus the mechanic went to Lunch and made my son sit another hour an a half for them to come back when came back they looked under the car and son said they where beating on the car with a Hammer being an ex mechanic I figured they had to beat the tires cus they were stuck but at the end of all that they brought my son out to look at the exhaust at which time the guy working on it grabbed the Pipe Push up on it and pulled down on it breaking the Flang on the Catilatic convertor and told my son it was Broken and needed to be replaced along with it needed brakes wipers and the exhaust fixed so he Called me and I talked to who ever was in charge i ask for a 10 Day so I could fix it and Bring back for inspection and he said he was not able to do so because it was a Safety issue so after arguing with him they finally let the car out with no inspection sticker and a loud exhaust they were not responsible for the exhaust that they created the problem they didnt have to fix it or hang it up to where it wasnt free hanging My son drove it home and we took to another shop and they re inspected and fixed the flang and wanted to know why the shop was messing with the exhaust any way cus the car was quiet as far as wipers I had the replaced a Month prior to this appointment the brakes were Fine and Mavis would have been able to put a Ten day on cus alot of people do not have alot of money to fix issues that the shop creates

Claimed loss: I will never be going Back to you Guys any questions Phone number is <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">[protected]</span>

Desired outcome: I think this shop needs to be looked into my son was out of your shop at 3 p.m. the shop manager is hooked on his self and he also I think he either needs to be re trained or put out I was able to get the car in and out of other shop

V
12:55 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire service

I went today to get an oil change on my truck and have my brakes checked because they're under warranty from mavis and I have had difficulty with the car shaking over 40 mph when I brake. they charged MORE for an oil change than the mavis a mile away I usually go to (but didn't today because this is closer to my home to walk from). the oil change at this mavis was 25$ more for no reason. I still continued on because again, it's closer to my house than the one I frequent normally. the man (richie) at the front desk did not listen to anything I said about the truck and just yes'd me to death when I was trying to explain my concerns. when he called me to tell me the truck was done, I asked if anyone looked at the brakes under warranty with them and he didn't think they did so he asked. he then got back on the phone to tell me the brakes look new and I need nothing done and they can't "drive it around this area 40 mph so I have to get a second opinion somewhere else" even though he told me to go to the mavis a mile and change away on the same exact block to have them drive it 40 mph? when I finally got back into the truck a bunch of stuff from my middle compartment was on the front drivers seat? and 3$ of money was missing from a roll of quarters I had for parking. not only did they tell me they were essentially unable to do their job, the little bit of a job they did they went through my [censored]. I would give a zero if I could.

EDITED FOR POST RESULT. Went to the mavis down the block in island park where I was told my calipers are frozen. so yea. don't go to this mavis.

4:21 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mavis Discount Tire Brakes on my car... It's been at least 6 weeks.. A lawyer is my next option.

I dropped my silver 2004 Jaguar off to get the brake pads replaced on Friday, Oct 20th, 2023. Today is December 4th, 2023 and my car has not yet been returned to me. The brakes were bad, but they were working... I drove the car to the Mavis Tire and Brake Shop. Now, the brakes are not working at all.

For six weeks and counting, I've had no car, the car on which I've paid insurance for the past month. The car I use to make extra money, to get to appointments, to get to the airport when I need to fly out of town, to get food and other necessities has not been available.

When they first checked out my car, they pointed out to me that the two rear calipers needed to be replaced, a rear brake line on the passenger side needed to be replaced, and the passenger side drive axle needed to be replaced. I authorized those replacements.

The next week, after the parts came in, they replaced them as we had agreed. Shortly thereafter, they called me to let me know that the brakes were not working and said they needed to replace the master cylinder.

After replacing the master cylinder, they informed me that the brakes were still not working. They said that maybe the brake servo needed to be replaced. So,.. this time, I ordered one from California for $700 that would not be in until the next week. But, on Friday, October 27th, the week before the servo was to come in, they asked me to pay for the work and that they would not charge me to finish the job. So, I paid $1717.58 using my debit card on October 27th to Mavis Tire and Brakes in Northport Alabama.

After the brake servo came in, they installed it. They said that should do it. But, after I called them, which I had to do numerous times, they told me it still was not stopping the car. So, I borrowed my daughters' car and drove to their shop to test the car myself. Sure enough, no matter how hard I pushed the brake pedal, the car would not stop.

They said we'll try one more thing to see if that's it. I've had to call them every time to check on the status of my car. Each time was another excuse: out to lunch, call back later, we'll call this afternoon... But I've always been the one to initiate the call. They've called me maybe three times since October 20th. It's always been me calling them.

After the last failure, they said we know someone over at another shop who works on Jaguars and they may know what's going on. They said they would deliver the car to that shop. Again, I had to keep calling them to see what was going on. It took more than a week to deliver my car to the other shop across town, and that was only because I kept calling Mavis about it.

It's been another week and I still do not have my car. I told them I needed it to get to the airport for an important meeting in DC. No urgency on their part. I had to get my daughter to take time to drive to Birmingham drop me off and then pick me up on return.

When I drove my car to the Northport Mavis Tire and Brakes Shop, I never expected it to cost me $2417.58 and not have a properly working car back in my possession.

It's now December 4th and today, I'm waiting again for them to call me after they told me they would call back. Not a word.

It's been six (6) weeks. Six weeks that I've been put out and put off over getting the brakes fixed on my car. Six weeks! Six weeks that I've had to rely on others to get me around town to VA appointments, VA engagements in DC, to get food, pay bills, unused insurance,... The six weeks of aggravation, anxiety, and lack of mobility are too much.

I want my car back. I want the brakes repaired. I drove the car to Mavis, I expect to drive it fully repaired away from there too.

Those six weeks and counting have cost me, lost me really, $4500 so far.

A lawyer is my next option.

Claimed loss: $4500.00

Desired outcome: I want my car repaired and the lost $4500.00 returned to me from the inconvenience, aggravation, and anxiety caused by the shops' actions.

A
3:31 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Brake price

I took my Subaru legacy in for brakes today. I was quoted $950.00 with flush before brake coupon offfered by you and this would include rotors. I was then called to tell me what the car needed and the price would be the sameThe brake special was $159 and change. I asked price should be $800/850 with coupon including rotors. I was billed $980 with coupon included.

I would like a refund for the out of the blue $980 price. A total of $130/180 back or some other sought of compensation.

Anthony Amarante

Claimed loss: $130/180

Desired outcome: Money back or 2 free synthetic oil changes

7:02 am EST

Mavis Discount Tire Dissatisfied and dishonesty

My first encounter stepping in Mavis tire shop located at Towncenter Boulevard in Pooler, I decided would he my first and last. As soon as I stepped foot in the store I was analyzed to he an extremely simple person and the the abrasive nature and aggression I was met by was sickening. I was yelled and spoken down to for resting my umbrella at the door as it was raining cats and dogs outside.

Next order of business

I received services from the Mavis Tire shop in Pooler on Wednesday, November, 2023. I had a patched tire that was leaking so I ordered a new one through Mavis tires to be installed. Uponn installation, when I drove off the tire seemed fine, however, 30 mins after I realized the air pressure in the other tire was low. I kept putting in air until two days after, I realized it was so flat it would not take the air. When I dragged it to another tire shop, I was told that the tire is unfit to drive on and so they would put on my spare. The tire they that was changed to the spare was at the other tire shop was the very same one they had patched in previous times. So now, I realized the defective tire was taken off and placed on the front passenger side, and repatched while my other good tire was taken and used for what? I don't know. I called corporate, they advised me that the office was aware of this and I should take it to the location to be evaluated. Upon arrival, I was told that hadn't received any messages from corporate. At that time I had the spare tire on so they said my new tire was installed so they don't know what I am talking about. I asked to see the tire that was taken. They searched and found me a tire looking similar to m6 old one which had a nail in it. However, had no patched as my previous tire did. I took videos of the tire thay showed me and so the following morning, I went back to the other tire shop to have pictures of the tire they took off. Just as I had suspected my tire had the correct Dot date as well as the patch I had made in the previous years. So Mavis tires took off my old patched tire.. put it on the other side of the vehicle and the charged me for a new tire. I am asking to speak with the person who handles these cases. Thanks for a prompt response.

The videos showed the tire they said was mine, but that tire had a patched which got another hole next to it.. and that's why I had to change it. The video was too large so it could not be added.

The last set of pictures are the ones I took for the tire that was removed from my vehicle.

Update by Throy Andersom

Next order of business

N
4:31 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Oil pan and gasket replaced

I was serviced at Bayville NJ Mavis on 11/25/2023. I had an oil pan replaced and gasket, 2 wipers, synthetic oil change and a battery. I was quoted $800. When I got the bill it was $1000, which I thought was high. I opened a Mavis charge with 0 interest for 12 months.

Today! December 1, 2023 there is oil leaking in my driveway. I have completely lost confidence with Mavis and. I plan on bringing my car to a Nissan dealer to'see what the heck was done to my car. This car only has 22,000 and it is a 2013. What is my recourse regarding this? Shabby work and the cost on a

credit card.

Claimed loss: To be determined

Desired outcome: Refund for over charging on a Mavis Credit CardProper repair work by a qualified mechanic. Nissan Dealer or supervisor in charge of Mechanics.

Update by NJ/PA Lady
Dec 05, 2023 5:51 pm EST

Qualifying Nissan dealer to do repair on Oil Pan/gasket. Mavis Bayville Manager Victoria contacted and working on calling corporate for reversal to my credit card. This was totally unnecessary as it was check twice and told all was OK. Little did I know that there was not a mechanic on Sunday

Dec. 3. I should have been told this. Brooks took care of me and when I watched my car was

not lifted to inspect. For piece of mind and safety I went to the Nissan dealership

7:11 pm EST

Mavis Discount Tire Warranty refusal

I had purchased 2 accelera phi-r tires on 5-14-23. These tires last 8000 miles, and 6 months. The wear was complete and consistent. I brought the car in on 11/21/23 to see about replacement. After reviewing the manufacturer website, where clearly stated is a 12 month wear bar full replacement warranty, I approached the counter and explained my issue. After an hour ( time for the tech to evaluate the car) they stated that I would have to pay for new tires. They could find no issue that caused the wear, but refused because I did not "purchase the road hazard warranty ". I reminded them that road hazard was not required, as this is the manufacturer basic warranty, and they repeated the refusal to replace the tires. Additionally, a road hazard claim would be refused, as there was only wear noted.

Completely unacceptable.

This was the Carthage Tx shop.

Mavis Discount Tire In-depth Review

Overall Rating: I would give Mavis Discount Tire a solid 4 out of 5 stars.

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Mavis Discount Tire is clean and user-friendly. It is easy to navigate and find the information you need. The search function works well, allowing you to quickly find the tires you are looking for. The overall user experience is smooth and efficient.

Product Range and Availability: Mavis Discount Tire offers a wide range of tires for various vehicles, including cars, trucks, and SUVs. They have a good selection of brands and models to choose from. The availability of products is generally good, with most items in stock and ready for purchase.

Pricing and Value for Money: Mavis Discount Tire offers competitive pricing on their products. They often have promotions and discounts available, making their prices even more affordable. The value for money is excellent, as the quality of the tires is high and the prices are reasonable.

Customer Service and Support: The customer service at Mavis Discount Tire is top-notch. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, providing assistance and guidance when needed. They are responsive to customer inquiries and provide timely and effective support.

Shipping and Delivery: Mavis Discount Tire offers fast and reliable shipping. They have a good track record of delivering orders on time and in good condition. The shipping fees are reasonable, and they provide tracking information so you can easily monitor the progress of your order.

Return and Refund Policy: Mavis Discount Tire has a fair and straightforward return and refund policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the tires within a specified period for a refund or exchange. The process is hassle-free and customer-friendly.

Quality of Products: The quality of the tires offered by Mavis Discount Tire is excellent. They only carry reputable brands and ensure that their products meet high standards. The tires are durable, reliable, and perform well on the road.

Trustworthiness and Reputation: Mavis Discount Tire has a strong reputation for being trustworthy and reliable. They have been in the business for many years and have built a loyal customer base. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and their transparent business practices make them a trusted choice for tire purchases.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability: Mavis Discount Tire is committed to social responsibility and sustainability. They actively participate in community initiatives and support environmental causes. They strive to minimize their carbon footprint and promote eco-friendly practices.

Additional Services and Features: In addition to selling tires, Mavis Discount Tire offers a range of additional services. These include tire installation, balancing, rotation, and alignment. They also provide tire maintenance tips and advice to help customers prolong the lifespan of their tires.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials: Customer reviews and testimonials for Mavis Discount Tire are generally positive. Customers appreciate the quality of the products, the competitive pricing, and the excellent customer service. They often mention the convenience of shopping online and the ease of the purchasing process.

Competitor Comparison: When compared to its competitors, Mavis Discount Tire stands out for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. While some competitors may offer lower prices, they often compromise on quality or customer support.

Pros and Cons:

• Pros: Wide product range, competitive pricing, excellent customer service, fast shipping, high-quality products.
  • Cons: Limited physical store locations, occasional stock availability issues.

Conclusion and Recommendation: Overall, Mavis Discount Tire is a reliable and trustworthy online tire retailer. They offer a wide range of high-quality products at competitive prices, backed by excellent customer service. I would highly recommend Mavis Discount Tire for all your tire needs.

How to file a complaint about Mavis Discount Tire?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the required information in the sign-up form.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you've encountered with Mavis Discount Tire. Make it specific and clear, such as "Incorrect Tire Installation at Mavis Discount Tire" or "Overcharged for Wheel Alignment at Mavis Discount Tire."

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience with Mavis Discount Tire. Mention key areas such as customer service, quality of products, pricing, service timeliness, and any other specific issues you faced. Include details of any transactions, such as dates, amounts, and services or products involved. Clearly describe the nature of the problem, the steps you took to resolve it, including any communication with Mavis Discount Tire, and the company's response or lack thereof. Explain how this issue has personally affected you, whether it's through time lost, safety concerns, or financial impact.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, or photos. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to quantify any financial losses you've incurred due to the issue. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, articulate what resolution you are seeking from Mavis Discount Tire, whether it's a refund, service redo, apology, or any other form of redress.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint. Ensure that you have completed all required fields and that your submission is as detailed as possible.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, check back regularly on ComplaintsBoard.com for any updates, responses, or resolutions related to your complaint. You may receive notifications or further instructions through your account.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Mavis Discount Tire contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Mavis Discount Tire?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mavis Discount Tire Customer Service. Initial Mavis Discount Tire complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mavis Discount Tire above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mavis Discount Tire. Discuss the issues you have had with Mavis Discount Tire and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.