Canadian Tirebad customer service

Hi all. On April 10th 2006 I purchased battery from the Canadian Tire in Port Coquitlam B.C. for my motorcycle. On July 28th 2006 it died, lasting only 15 weeks. I was quite a ways from home (2.5 hours) or a Canadian Tire when this happened, so I had to purchase a new battery. The store offered to hold my battery for a while incase I was able to pick it up. I was not able to get the battery myself but a friend was passing the store on her way to my place and brought it to me, that was October 20th 2006.

On Sunday the 22nd I went to the store with the battery and receipt. I spoke with an associate in the store and was informed the warranty had expired 10 days earlier so she could do nothing for me because if she did it would come back on her as the warranty had expired at midnight 10 days earlier. She suggested I phone the next day and talk to one of the managers, Sean. I spoke with Sean on Monday the 23rd and basically all he said was that since it was past the 'magic date' they could do nothing as the store would not be reimbursed and they would lose money on it. That same day I phoned Canadian Tire's 800 customer service number to see if they could help. All they did was repeat what Sean had said, if it's past the magic day, then they would do nothing for me.

Yes I know that the warranty was technically over but for a few short days they are willing to lose a customer ? The money they may have lost on the battery would have been made up in short order with my future purchases as I in the store weekly. They will be losing a lot more because they chose not to provide good customer service, or any customer service for that point.

There is NOTHING Canadian Tire sells that I can't get else where. In fact the battery I bought from Discount Battery Warehouse replace theirs was $15 cheaper and has double the warranty.

I WILL NOT BE SPENDING MY MONEY AT CANADIAN TIRE ANY LONGER.

• Updated by Chandangarg · Aug 23, 2019

Store #10 Canadian tire customer service so bad.

• Na
    Nath1972 Dec 18, 2019

I whent to canadian tire this morningto buy a double wireless charger the day before they tell me they have it in the back but they will be on the floor this morning i go this morning and now they say they did not receive the double wireless charger and its in the flyer this is fals advertise if you dont have it dont put it in the flyer

• Np
    NPC 1001210 Sep 22, 2019

The responsible were rude and give not much information like they didn't care at all.

So I've bought my four winter tires somewhere else, and I'm thinking in cancelling my Canadian Tire Master Card Credit Card.

This was a really bad experience.

Andrea ball Sep 15, 2019

No chashiers no business from me ...sure you can figured out what iam taljing about..

Chandangarg Aug 31, 2019

I went there to return my bisselle spin wave mob. I found that particular store customer service so bad. Manager was extremely rude.
    Called customer relation department as well. They said owner will call me but no one called. So bad.

• Ar
    Arcan Caglayan Aug 11, 2019

Well, it was gonna took more than 3 hours to change 1 tire Just One tire as you can see service is too slow and company like CanadianTire should be worth of its name from this day i wont be your customer until problem has fixed

• Dr
    Driver 455 Aug 07, 2019

Paid for a car wash processed to go thru your so called car wash when i came out seen that it hardly even cleaned my vehicle went into. To complain and they told me that there was nothing that they could do well u will never see me or anyone i talk to

• Pl
    please fix the site Mar 11, 2019

When I searched for "coffee grinders", it takes me to Garbage Bags and says "none available".

Please fix, just another thing that stops me from going to shop at your store!

Sarnia ON location.
    Bought paint that I gave the clerk mixing it the little chip, colour choice, they have at the store it tells them which base is needed but she took the wrong base and when I applied it to a room that was mostly painted already with the 2 cans I’d previously purchased, I didn’t notice a difference as you can’t tell until it dries. There was a definite colour difference so I took one of the cans from the first purchase and the can from the second purchase and they called the clerk who was there working when and who treated me like it was my fault. Cheap paint but will never be cheap enough to be allowed to come with poor and condescending attitude.

• Ur
    uresh patel Nov 13, 2018

i order online from canadian tire my order number is #[protected] two time they send me email for your order is ready to pick up when i went to store my order is not ready for pick up very poor customer service even western road store location store manager denise not respond properly even not ready to solve my issue

• Jr
    Jr Antoine Nov 05, 2018

I had a car inspection there and they did not provide the date of the inspection which resulted in a 1000$ fine by the police.

• Li
    Lidia22 Oct 22, 2018

Bought yardworks cordless lawn over in 2013. In 2016 bought a new battery in 2017 the battery broke down. Product is crap.

• Am
    Amyryk Oct 14, 2018

Bought tires that came to $1400 had them installed at the drayton valley CT. this was first time on highway since tires put on. Horrible wobble & shake. Called Drayton Valley CT to advise they told me I'd have to pay for a alinement. I went to Kals they said I had NO weights on ANY of my tires.they weren't balanced from when they were put on!!!

Roshni Patel Sep 20, 2018

I went to buy my son booster seat from the local Canadian tier store the price on product gun. 34.99 and the price of the computer 69.99 the store ascoiate are not honor the lower price even three people are very rude. Location smiths falls Canadian tier

Rond1956 Sep 18, 2018

Worst place to shop. Terrible return policy. Very little to no product knowledge. Waited for ever to be treated in a condescending manner. Given information that was totally wrong. What a complete waste of time. Would bother in the future. Shopping else.

Romann Aug 26, 2018

One store in Montreal has 150 fans but all others 000. Is this communism already or bad
    management ? People should buy to move economy!!!

• Ha
    haze y Aug 20, 2018

watched video of my friend being harassed by your employee. may i ask do you endorse racism.

• My
    Mynchkin Aug 20, 2018

Hello,
    I am complaining about an employee at your Hamilton Ontario location-Centre Mall on Barton St E.

I was speaking to an employee named Thomas in the Auto Service Department. He was rude, he didnt seem to know what he was doing, he seemed distracted. I didnt have a good experience.

• Sh
    Shihab07 Aug 15, 2018

Hi... My name is shihab. Iam writing this from India. I have applied for a job through shine app. After two days I got a mail and in there they mentioned some details. I will add the screenshot of that mail. Please check it and confirm.

Please find the photos attached.

Regards
    Shihab
    +91-[protected]

• Di
    Dineshkan Aug 15, 2018

i have purchased a tent don't like this product and when i went to the store with original receipt and with original packing the store manager is rude and don't wanted to refund, she have requested me to keep the product that i am not satisfied with it.
    rude customer service

• Pe
    PETER CLARKE Jun 27, 2018

I was refused the purchase of a Pay Safe voucher at a Canadian Tire gas bar in St Catharines Ontario. The reason

was that I asked the young lady in front of me if she could "move it along" with her cigarette inquiries. She was

definitely an agent to try and get the young male clerk to remove smokes from the storage. This is a 490 dollar fine

for the clerk and thousands for the store. They call them moles. The mole bolted out of the store. The clerk was mad

because I cut off his fun, he knew she was a mole, so he took it out on me. Maybe I'll take this to Human Rights here

in Ontario.

• Ba
    Barb Cufaro Dec 02, 2017

You carry so much garbage out of China its not surprising the amount of complaints you get. You are a great advertiser for Lowes and Home depot. They should be paying you for the free ads. Get your act together and start to build some quality in your products, price is not everything. Your buyers have no clue how to build a clientel, you are the last Canadian owned company out there, start to act in our countries favour before its too late

No Magic Jack Aug 14, 2017

Canadian Tire Capilano Store #614
    9847 - 50th Street NW
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Canada, T6A 3X5
    Store Phone #: [protected]
    Auto Center Phone #: [protected]
    Fax #: [protected]
    Website: HTTP://WWW.canadiantire.ca/en/store-locator/ab/edmonton-capilano-ab.store.html

Absolutely HORRIBLE store! Do not go to this location! I had my car towed into
    this location and the car sat there most of the afternoon and when I walked over to
    this location the service person behind the desk tells me oh I haven't had time to do a quote for your car yet and just kind of blows it off like he doesn't care and told me oh I will do it tommorow. Absolutely horrible customer service! Then the service manager tries to outright lie to me and say oh the car just came in at 4:45 PM and that the auto service center closes at 5:00 PM really? Even as per theor own website it closes at 6:00 PM So again the manger is outright lying to me. I also know for a fact that the car came in earlier in the day because when I called about 4:15 PM - 4:20 PM the mechanic was actually out at the front desk and told me I am the one working on your car and I have it up on the rack already and I am looking at it. This service person at the front desk is just a lazy [censor] who doesn't care about customer service. Technically when I went into the store the auto service area was still open it was 5:40 PM and the guy couldn't even take the time to generate a quote for me and just blew it off and said oh I would do it tommorow what an absolute [censor]! Then I went up to the customer service desk up at the front and ask for the store owner. The store owner wasn't there and the general manager was in a meeting so I get the store manager the store manager comes down and starts defending this customer service guy in the auto center and said I heard what he said to you and that the car came in at 4:45 PM in the afternoon. I said look lady the car did NOT come in at 4:45 PM in the afternoon. She would not let me explain anything to her she was bull headed and just stubborn and rude and refused to listen to anything I had to say. Absolutely horrible customer service! So she slams a piece of paper down on the desk and says her deal with customer service and I ask her what her name is she turns and walks away.. I repeat 3 times what is your name and she refused to answer. An employee should be able to give you a name of an employee number or something if a person wants to make a complaint against that employee but she refused and walked away. So I ask that woman at the customer service desk what is her name and she told me Wendy. Wow how can a woman like Wendy get a job as a store manager and have such crappy customer service skills. This store is absolutely horrible! You have a automotive service guy that outright lies to you and doesn't give a damn about customers and a store manager that is just an absolute [censor] to customers and provides [censor] customer service! Never again will I go back to this location it is absolutely horrible! Here is a link of the hours the Automotive shop is open on the day I was in there on August 14 2017 as per the Canadian tire website. The guy outright lied to me about that too. HTTPs://ibb.co/jWXRuv

• De
    dereka Apr 10, 2016

I strongly disagree about what you are saying about Canadian Tire auto shop. I always go to the one in welland and they are very friendly and profeshional, . I never feel ripped of and I am shown the problem before I have it fixed. I have never had them tamper with my car and never been told something else wrong that didn't make sence...

• Oz
    Ozi Mani Sep 29, 2015

Canadian Tire Auto Shop is not a place that you will trust with your car. Most of the time their main goal is to make more money by creating more problem in your car on top of the original problem that your car had. Or by screwing up something in your car and then they call you and tell you about the new problem that they just created. I went the Canadian Tire located Kipling and Albion for oil change, after I left they call me and told me the oil tank screw is not good. They do that forcefully and intentionally in order to make money by creating a problem that your car never had before you came to them. That is how they do their business, they rob the honest customers who trust them. Never go Canadian Tire for car service especially the one located Kipling and Albion.

• Gi
    GillesCaron Dec 30, 2013

Take pictures of boxes and unit assemble Take all infos and has many pics about the display model in store .

Stay calm and do not shout back. Take them to small claim court. Most Canadian Tire are owner/ operated (kind of a franchise) some are owned by the corporation, so i would call customer service haedquarter at 1 8...-...-... toll free number.
    But it small claim court you should not have any problems to win.
    If the store manager would again repeat to leave the store in another occasion Have you cell phone on recording or have a witness
    That would then become a Human right case. Human right cases are very serious and that put corporation back to honesty and admits their mistakes and correct it appropriatelly.

Good luck and always remenber What makes them billions is customers. Customer's money.

@GillesCaron Excellent advice

• Ra
    Rajdh Dec 30, 2013

I got this treadmill today from store on Mavis Road and Dundas in Mississauga. Store Manager name is Sherrie who showed us this treadmill with one of the sales rep. that was on the display. When asked about delivery she advised us that they can only deliver this treadmill on my front door for $80 because of liability issues. I arranged movers to pick treadmill from store and put it into my basement for $120. When assembled we found that this is not the same model that they showed us on display. We went back to store and manager said this always happens. We asked her that we don't want to have something different from the display because the model that they gave me is bulky. My wife requested to arrange pickup from my house and they should pay me back my mover charges. Store manager became very rude and started yelling that why store should pay moving charges. At one point she shouted and told my wife to leave the store as we got newer model than what is on the display.

• Gi
    GillesCaron Dec 21, 2013

Me too extreme bad customer service at Canadain Tire Capilano Edmonton Alberta'

so bad service 5 hours later the appointment They did not even look at the car yet I was so tired I lost my day and had to ask my keys back so I can drive back home with the vehicle unrepaired and all the time the vehicle stayed in the parking lot

I will have to fill a human rights complain/

• Je
    Jewlzmuzic May 10, 2013

So I noticed I was loosing coolant and had to top it up once a month or so one day car overheated on highway went to Canadian tire they found leak front of engine behind altenator they said it would take about three hours to find out if it was a seal or water pump I declined the work since I had been topping up for over a year so I decided I'd get it sorted out I went to Canadian tire at Mavis and dundas in Mississauga asked for a quote for the water pump the manager said we have to diagnose it first so they tested it for around three hours then said its the upper housing thermostat I thought how could this be since I'd had that replaced less than a year ago anyway I was relieved it wasn't the water pump and said to myself the cars in good hands I'll let them do their thing even though the signs said water pump so after they chaned the upper housing they said I need an oil switch I said go ahead ended up paying over seven hundred dollars after a week I noticed the coolant was all gone again went back to Canadian tire they told me oh its your water pump now and told me over a thousand dollars to fix I should of known better I went to Canadian tire at Mavis for a water pump repair and was told its the upper housing and nothing is wrong with water pump when my water pump belts and tensioner were all bad i should of listens to the first guy who knew what he was doing instead of these criminals at Mavis and dundas Canadian tire they are a total scam

• Fr
    Francine Atkinson Jun 28, 2012

I have been on both sides of the Customer Service Desk. I sympathize with the frustration but do consider, how the other person is feeling on the other side of the desk.If you are a rude and like to verbally abuse service staff, there is no will to help. If you are a person that wants answers and are polite, you maybe surprised on what attention you may get if you ask the right person.
    Your receipt is the holy grail for all your purchases. With any return, that is defective, has been open or used, we have to refer to the Manufacturer's Warranty. Unlike the Customer Service Rep, I encountered today, no hospitality at all.
    I try my best to give the customer all the information. If the purchase is returned within a very short period of time, I do ask my Manager if there is anything we can do for the customer. Majority of the time, there is a happy ending. So don't give up! If you do not have your receipt, and if you know what card, date and the product number you have made with the purchase, the Manager can research your transaction. Auto service may be more difficult. But you must have the above information.
    Also you must realize that once you open a package, Who is going to repurchase a opened sealed package and a product that was previously used. Ask yourself this question, Would I purchase this once it was opened or in this condition? When you go to Customer Service to return the product and the answer is "no", Than more than likely, you will not get your money back. You may get a store Credit if it will apply to the Manufacturer's Warranty.
    I hope this has given you some more insight!

• Ha
    Hassan Naqvi Mar 28, 2012

I bought tires from Canadian Tires and they give free tire rotation server every 10K milage. I went to one of the Canadian tire branch for the first time the rotation got due. I was told that it will take 45 minutes but took 2 hours, you know why. They called me after 1 and half hour to show me that the canadian tire technician who installed these tires have somehow stripped off the STUD so they need to put new one in order to put the tires back. I said ok thinking that it is between this branch and the other branch cause to me both are Canadian Tire and they are the one who did it. But you know what they chaged me 70 dollars before they handed over my car. So I went for free tire rotaion but ended up paying 70 dollars for mistake committed by Canadian tire technician. Do you think I would ever want to purchase anything form them. NO NO WAY.

alomax Dec 30, 2018

@Hassan Naqvi They broke the nut or screw (sorry not a mechanic) thatnthey have to remove to change the oil on my husband’s car twice, he believes it was done so that they can charge forma new one even though they were the one that broke it!

• Ke
    kenisha26 Mar 25, 2012

canadian tire is thief dont give you alternative options they just take money sorry bad service

• Ke
    kenisha26 Mar 25, 2012

this company is a ripe off i went to canadian tire and told them my stering was vibrating the woman there told me that the car need to be balanced so i said ok left it over night because the shop was busy called back the following morning the mechanic told me i need two new tires after purchasing and installing the tires I asked the guy when i went to get my car could the back tire be used at the front and the front to the back he said yes why wasnt that given as an option to begin with they made me buy tires that i dont even require right now!!!

• De
    Denise Corkum Jun 03, 2011

Two days ago I felt a strange but slight vibration in my steering wheel. Today it was worse on my way home from work.
    Only drove around 35 mph When |I got home told my partner to check the vehicle. To make a long story short,
    Canadian tire did not tighten the bolts of my tire and it was literally loose... moveable with hands . Too scarry to go back
    to them. I can't take the chance driving my elderly mother and teenage daughter and her friends not to mention putting
    innocent drivers and pedestrians at risk . Shame on you Canadian Tire !!! But |I really liked the service and friendly
    staff just can't take a chance on this happening again .

• Gl
    glenn williams Apr 17, 2011

i was at the canadian tire today on maplview to get a wheel bearing replaced that i had purchased at the ct in orillia the bearing had 40000 k on it it was an oem part and had a 600000k or 3 year warranty.i told the service guy this and he said he woul call oriilia and if they say this is true that they would replace the bearing.but not the labour.i agreed.the orillia store opens at 9 am the barrie store i was at opens at 8 am so i waited with my wife and 6 week old son till 9 for him to call.10 after 9 he calls the store with me standing right in front of him.he tells them to fax the history to him.i asked him what they had said.he didnt tell me and then he got his calculater out and told me the warranty was 12months and only 20000k and that i was 20000k over the warranty.me being very upset knowing the warranty was 600000 grabbed my son and wife hopped in the truck and drove to orillia ct they replaced the bearing under warranty and gave me a copy of my history that they had faxed to barrie clearly stating 3 years 60000k.i thanked them returned to barrie to ask rick ignorant guy at barrie ct why he lied to me about the warranty. he lied again and said the people upstairs didnt see that . i said what about the guy at the orillia store that told me he had talked to you and told you the bearing was covered and sent you this paper clearly stating 60000k.this and the 1 other time i was there that i got treated worse. has me spending my time typing thi fn comment for 2 hours because i type with 2 fingers.this is how ripped of dissapointed and upset i am with these ignorant sales people who in the 2 times i have been there treated me lik crap and made me pay for a belt i didnt need a pully that i had payed for already and tried to get me to pay 220bucks for a bearing still covered under warranty the least they could do is smile or be polite while they try to screw you

• Cr
    crappy service Mar 03, 2011

Unsafe service and parts. I had Canadian Tire change the wheel berrings in my 2004 Venture van. 5000 klm later the berring went again. When i approached CT they told me that sorry the berring was economy and only had a 6 month warranty. Since my van was beyond the 6 months they said best they can do is install a new one and give me 10% discount. The main customer sevice website is a total waist of time. When i asked them to replace the berring she said they could not because they used econo berrings and there is no warranty. I told her that i would never go to the CT service again she said she is sorry i feel that way and basically good luck.

Canaidan Tire does not stand behind their parts or work. There is no way a wheel berring should only last 5000 klm in a family vehical like a van.

• Bo
    Bob in Squamish Feb 08, 2011

I'm not sure why I keep going back to Canadian Tire... most of what I buy there breaks or wears out in short order, and their customer service is just plain absent. Once I bought a small wine cooler (for six bottles) and when it broke down with a few months (of course) they did the usual "you need a receipt" and then let me know that they never sold it to me. But still, I came back. More recently, I was silly enough to buy a Dirt Devil vac from them, and when it broke down a week later I was able to produce a receipt (as always asked), but was told that because that it was no longer in its original packaging that they wouldn't be able to resell it, and therefore couldn't take it back for refund... and this was after telling them that it didn't work. They then let me know that I could deal directly with Dirt Devil customer service, which would mean jumping through hoops and eventually having to take it to a Dirt Devil repair store - a 2 hour drive. Yesterday I took back a battery for a 12 volt drill to replace under their replacement battery policy... "Do you have your receipt?"..."But it's Mastercraft - your brand..." "Sorry, we can't help you without your receipt." ...You know, it's really not that complicated - all I have to do is keep every receipt for every little thing I've ever purchased at Canadian Tire and my problems will be solved! Except, of course, that they will never actually help you with your problem, but refer you to the manufacturer. An let's not forget that these receipts will probably fade to blank before the warranty expires. Still, I will probably go back for something to my mostly empty Canadian Tire. I never learn.

A.L. Jan 19, 2011

You're a [censored]. If you don't have a recepit, you have the canadian tire money deducted from the return value. That simple. Idiot

alomax Dec 30, 2018

@A.L. It’s obvious from your reply that you are an employee, it’s the attitude you all share and shows lack of customer service experience or even common courtesy that I’m sure you’d be the first to [email protected] about if you were the customer. You should be at a job where you don’t have to deal with customers.

• Na
    Nabil hasan Dec 21, 2010

hi,
    i have a complain about canadian tire. i went to kipling canadian tire over there i was planning to but a sports equipment (punching glove) then i found a punching glove on the floor open so i pick it up and start checking how it actually work . in that time one of the canadian tire employee come and said " hey u can not touch this glove untill u buy it put it back" i did as she said. and i ask her name she give me her name and said go ahead and complain. since that i have decided not to go to canadian tire anymore.

• Cr
    Crappy Tire Sucks Dec 08, 2010

Crappy Tire is a complete Rip Off
    Had my winter rubbers put and to start they charged me $20 extra a tire because they are low profile tires. (which I called walmart after and found out there is no extra charge for low profile.
    So having my rubbers changed without buying tired cost me $203!!!

Leaving Canadian tire, I immediately noticed a metal scrapping sound coming from the back right tire. I figured it was mu rubbers bouncing around in the trunk, so I took them home and stocked them but the noise was still there. It literally sounded like someone was ripping my wheel well apart with every move of the car. I pulled over and looked under the car only to see that the coil spring was literally on an angle. The spring was was sideways and digging into the wheel well. I called Crappy tire immediately and told them what happened and they said to bring it in in the morning.
    This is where things got messy

As soon as I walked into customer service the service manager was there. No freindly smile or hello, but a "yes"?
    Now I was angry about what had happened because it was really just a case of carelessness by whoever changed the tire. I wasnt there to yell or get payback I simply wanted it fixed. So I figured I would get a "Oh well sorry about that, lets through it on the hoist and see what the problem is". Did I get that?...YYYEAH RIGHT...The first thing out of this guys mouth was, "Well I dont see how that could happen, you must have broken the spring before you got here and they simply came loose because you needed your tire changed." (I really wish I could put the whole story but it would take forever to type) To shorten the story, the entire time we talked (He talked down to me) He was giving me reasons why it was my fault and how this NEVER happens. He even at one point asked me to show him one car in his shop that had the springs falling off. ARE YOU SERIOUS!! your going to talk to a customer like that.

So not only did he not say sorry or show any remorse for my car he tells me his guy is busy and he will get it up as soon as he can...Excuse me. I paid for service and you mess something up so I need to take more time out of my day and wait for my car so you can fix a mistake you made!!

When I returned he continued to be snarky and say yes the spring was on its side and they straightened it. When I asked how the person didnt notice the noise when they pulled out. "Our tire guy is not here to work on springs or test drive the car after he is finished" was his word for word response.So I replied "So if the tire guy was working on someones tires and the muffler falls off as he is parking it back int he lot, does he just leave the muffler hanging because he is the "tire guy"" Like get real. He never had an answer for anything or took responsibility for anything, he just kept giving me reasons why it was my fault

He also told me he would call me when the car was still on the hoist becasue I wanted to make sure there was no serious damage done to the wheel. What happened when I show up to pick the car up. He has already taken it down and left it in the parking lot.
    So before I lost it and knocked the guy out I said to him sarcastically, "Okay, I guess its my fault". His reply "Well, it kinda is"...
    Again, I cant really put the entire experience into words. Although I wish I coud becasue this was something out of a twilight zone. Worst experience ever and I am a proud canadian and literally shopped at Canadian Tire on a weekly basis, stopping on the way home from work to pick up paint or car supplies. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT CANADIAN TIRE AGAIN. There is nothing at Crappy Tire you cant get anywhere else.

By the way this happened in Milton, Ontario at the Steeles and James Snow location. You will recongize the service manager. Just look for a fat Al Borlan

alomax Dec 30, 2018

@Crappy Tire Sucks My hubby used to go to CT for service but something always broke after the work. They are so incompetent for anything car repair related that the government should take away their license to touch vehicles. It was too much of a coincidence with his vehicle and I’m astonished at how many others ha e this same experience. Interesting.

• Ka
    kawan Aug 17, 2010

hi every one, I have experenced with canadian tire( danforth +main in scarboro ) please don"t do my mistake never do mechanic work there how ever tell my storey to other, by the time you read my storey it"s too late you already made a mistake they are unbielevably have horable servese and they are thief Ipurcesed 4 new tire for my van, cost me $ 787 oct 2009, (new tire, aligment, )tthey ven charge for balance $29.99 for 2 tire before 100 days I found out tne new front tire almost gone they made bad aligment, I went back to the store they said, sure we can help you but you have to spend $600 for ( 1, 2, 3, 4) they tried to make businsse from other hand, I said in this case I will take to my mechanic, I did took me around 250 I went back to the stor they were not happy they said we are going to check for you if we found any problem we will charge you $ 30 if is not we will change your thre we gurantee your tire, , sure they did they coudn"t find nothing in the end the ask me to sign a chargr for around $130 for ( aligment again, balance again ...some othe [censor] ) I said no how ever I foght them in the end I got 2 new tire and I instaled in the different shop I didnt want have a businisse with them, after 2 days the new shop who did put new tire asked me how come you did not do balancing I said WHAT ? excuse me I paid $59.98 for 4 of them not only they did sucky aligment they evenn"t do the balance and they charge me for there castomer relation are same [censor] if I coud charge them I woud do we must stand up against this cazy stor they rubaring people we walk to there store and ask them please folish me, thank you for you time