Menu
BioLife Plasma Services
customer service contacts

BioLife Plasma Services
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

513 complaints
116 resolved 397 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by BioLife Plasma Services customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BioLife Plasma Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

BioLife Plasma Services headquarters

1200 Lakeside Drive
Washington, Bannockburn 60015

BioLife Plasma Services phone number

BioLife Plasma Services website

What category is BioLife Plasma Services related to?

BioLife Plasma Services is related to the Health & Beauty category.

What are the social media accounts of BioLife Plasma Services?

What is BioLife Plasma Services's Facebook?
Connect with BioLife Plasma Services via Facebook at BioLife Plasma Services
What is BioLife Plasma Services's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to BioLife Plasma Services on YouTube at BioLife Plasma Services
What is BioLife Plasma Services's LinkedIn?
See BioLife Plasma Services's portfolio on LinkedIn at BioLife Plasma Services

Overview of BioLife Plasma Services complaint handling

513 BioLife Plasma Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 1, 2008. The latest review Grandville mi biolife was posted on Jun 22, 2022. The latest complaint Managment was resolved on May 20, 2022. BioLife Plasma Services has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 513 reviews. BioLife Plasma Services has resolved 116 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BioLife Plasma Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BioLife Plasma Services Customer Service. Initial BioLife Plasma Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BioLife Plasma Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BioLife Plasma Services. Discuss the issues you have had with BioLife Plasma Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest BioLife Plasma Services’s complaints

F
6:27 pm

BioLife Plasma Services - Grandville mi biolife

I’ve been donating for over 3 years. I know they’ve been taking patients for way longer than that. Why is it they cannot seem to figure out a smooth process!? Waiting an hour just to check my vitals. Another 30 minutes just to get a chair. Another 20 minutes to get poked. Another 10 minutes to get me off the machine and out of this place!? WHAT IS THE POINT...

M
2:05 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BioLife Plasma Services - Employee

The last 2 times I have donated when I have to wait in line I notice there is on phlebotomy who never changes her gloves literally help more than 5 people without changing them I have complained to other staff but it seems to have done nothing. she actually helped me the last time I donated and again she didn't change her gloves her name is Kiya I'm sorry...

L
9:32 am

BioLife Plasma Services - Tattoo from over a year ago

6/16/2022 I was getting a physical forgot about back tattoo I got over a year ago was told I could come back next day if I found a picture of it from a year or old so I found one and took it back the next day was told I could come back after the date of the picture to donate went back 3 days after the picture and was told I was deferred the place is a joke