Best Buy Store — what I get is not what he told me
Dear Center of Complain,
I bought a Samsung Galaxy A6s phone at EbestBuy Store. According to the seller the RAM is 6 Gig and the ROM 64 GIG. Once recovered on 7 October 2019, instead of 6 Gig RAM, there is only 3, 8 GIG RAM memory.
I am shocked and angry. I wrote to Ebestbuy Store to inform them of the deception, but not able to reply to my many messages.
I then come to Aliexpress to inform them of the non-respect of commitments between seller and customer.
I am disappointed with the service provided by this shop and I doubt even the originality of the phone sent.
I am here to express my dissatisfaction and anger. I received the Samsung A6s under the order number: [protected].
Receive my sincere greetings,
More Best Buy Store Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke