Best Buy — service agreement for computer
I purchased a laptop computer and a service contract with Best Buy Alpharetta, GA last year for my son. On May 22 of 2006 we brought it in for simple service, the lid was not closing and was loose. They were to repair it within approximately 3-weeks. Our estimated completing date was June 26th. My son received a call to pick up the laptop around that date. He went and found that parts were missing! They now had to keep it again. On July 3rd he again went to pick it up only to find out that they had ordered the wrong parts and it would be another 3 weeks.
He is attending summer classes at University so we requested a loaner or replacement and they would not help out. We still do not have it back!
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of)
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone!
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke