Best Buyservice agreement for computer

C Review updated:

I purchased a laptop computer and a service contract with Best Buy Alpharetta, GA last year for my son. On May 22 of 2006 we brought it in for simple service, the lid was not closing and was loose. They were to repair it within approximately 3-weeks. Our estimated completing date was June 26th. My son received a call to pick up the laptop around that date. He went and found that parts were missing! They now had to keep it again. On July 3rd he again went to pick it up only to find out that they had ordered the wrong parts and it would be another 3 weeks.

He is attending summer classes at University so we requested a loaner or replacement and they would not help out. We still do not have it back!

• Updated by msCs · Aug 27, 2017

Bestbuy's GeekSquad added a year on my best buy credit card that threw me over my credit balance whic created an overlimit amount (which I am still paying on) without my permission not consent . I never signed up for automatic renewal because I had only a small line of credit and now they refuse to do anything about it because of it being outside their window to help although they created the ongoing problem for me. I have spoke to the Geek Squad dept who told me to talk to the Dispute department who then told me to talk with the customer service billing dept all of whom referred me back to the Geek squad dept who has said they can not do anything about this situation and to me they created FRAUD because I never gave signed up for automatic renewal of their service plan or gave my consent

• Updated by Zuban Isidor · Dec 22, 2018

Control PS4 dañado no funciona, ni enciende anexe foto de garantía extendida para remplazo

• Updated by CNicholas · Jun 02, 2019

I do believe that a company as big as Best Buy will do the right thing when they are unable to help their customers.

• Th
    The Customer Apr 06, 2008

I had read that purchasing the Best Buy extended warranty was not really necessary. If the product you had purchased was going to fail it would most likely do so within the first year when the manufactures warranty was still in effect.

Wrong, the Gateway laptop computer I purchased did fail within 8 months of purchase. However Best Buy continues to have you return the product to their service department where no service is performed. After they are certain that the warranty no longer applies, they tell you to get lost. You did not buy an extended warranty and there is nothing else we are going to do.

What a terrible organization, Best Buy.

Nouman Razzaq Aug 15, 2018

The get payment but not dileverd mobiles

• Ms
    msCs Sep 19, 2018

I am writing to get removal of my name address and phone number removed from the original complaint that I posted on your http://www.complaintsboard.com titled Geek squad renewal plan. I really need your help removing those things mentioned in this message from your site

• Ha
    Hamid Ansari Dec 11, 2018

Feel ripped off as you advertise the 64 gigabyte model having a SSD and not eMMC memory. Also I was told they are the same by your geek squad after a call to store. Never again will I enter your store and plan on using social media and my YouTube review site to bring attention to this very misleading ad.

• Zu
    Zuban Isidor Jan 05, 2019

No funciona el control, ya no carga ni enciende, es un control Sony PS4, anexo garantía de control en foto

• Po
    Pogula Jan 22, 2019

I paid nearly 90k still my items r not delivered these company is not responding at all how will they resolve it barely

Jack Kalisvaart Mar 04, 2019

This Company Best Buy is a complete Joke of a company, I would worn you to stay away from this company and it's stores. The customer service at these stores are not only rude and disrespectful, but when you want to file a complaint one cares and it falls on deaf ears at this company. I was given the complete run around for hours, nothing was done.

• Cn
    CNicholas Jun 09, 2019

i went to your store and they didnt have the items I want. the cashier told me that these items are online. I got home got on the computer from 9:47.. I had difficulties using the certificates and reached out to you and the system was down. i wasnt able to get any assistance. my certificates are now expired and i feel cheated and jolted. help.

• At
    A Torres Oct 30, 2019

Bought a TV it was not working so I wanted to make a even exchange but was told that I had to pay more because the protection plan for it had gone up. I just wanted a even exchange.iwas within my time limit to return it. Why should I pay more