Resolved Best Buy — fraudulent charges
I purchased about 600 dollars of merchandise from Best Buy at 18 months interest free. I attempted to pay my bill online on December 26, 2008. My payment was not due until 8 days later on January 3, 2009. When I got online, I learned that the payment could not be paid because I was too late.
Eight days prior to my bill being due, was too late according to Best Buy. I was charged a $39.00 late fee.
I receive my bills online. No paper bills. I did not receive a bill online which payment was due on February 3, 2009. Once again I was charged a $39, 00 late charge by Best Buy. I believe they are fraudulently charging customers late fees.
I closed my account soon after the second late fee.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of)
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone!
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke