Ashley Furniture Industriesfurniture

Bought several items from Ashley Furniture approx. 4-6 weeks ago. Most Items arrived 09.27.19 in which the delivery men left their trash on my curb, along with leaving my daughters dresser unassembled. My daughters day bed was delivered 09.28.19. The delivery men were very pleasant but unfortunately Ashley did not send all the parts. Upper management assured that a new man would bring the missing parts and while he was there he would also finish the build out of her dressers. He completed her dressers and then when it came to the bed he realized they still did not send the supporting slats for her mattress. Management again said they had the correct parts and would be coming back out to complete the process. After a 6-7 all day process the man came back to find out they did not send the correct slats for the daybed. At this point it was almost 9pm. He left assuring I would get a call from a supervisor. I have yet to receive a call and they continue to tell me that they will call me back. I called today 10.01.19 and again was advised they would call me back. I am waiting on a call from the supervisor Mioshi... Anyone know how to go above or around these people to get higher assistance. Pay to much money to be given the runaround.

Ka