[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / price at pick up

I booked a car rental for 5 days with Alamo through Expedia.ca

My reservation was 197.76$ Canadian due at pick up. All taxes and fees included.

I was shocked when I picked up my car at the counter of Fort lauderdale aiport that the price was different. 345.90 US$ so about 475$ Canadian .

I added the extended protection at 12.44$/day for a total of 62.20$ US.

But there are others fees that were charged that I should not have to pay! It was not on my reservation. If I would have known, I never would have booked with Alamo.

I got charged 93.83$ for time & distance! What is that charge? Why does it show up on my bill? Why no one at Alamo was able to explain it to me?

I rent cars every year at the Fort lauderdale airport. This is my first time with Alamo.
I never ever been surprised with a different price at pick up.

I hope that it wont be my last time renting with Alamo.

Please fix my bill which I already got charged and paid for! It is unacceptable to have an extra 100$ fees at pick up.

Stephanie Zeitouni

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2019

Stephanie Zeitouni,
    We're happy to look into this for you and help out. Please email the details above along with your contact telephone number and any additional details to [protected]@Alamo.com so we can review this promptly.
    Carol H.