The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Alamo Rent A Car — alamo rent acar tolls [protected] usa
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
NoCont Loc [protected] Martin Burri, Schwerzenbach
NoRES [protected], ID Contrat AUTO EUROPE DEUTSCHLAND, No Ref Ext EU14935248
On 26-AUG-2018 I have picked up a car from ALAMO Rent a Car at the JFK International Airport, Building 308 Federal Circle Jamaica, NY 11430. While doing the paper work, the guy at the service desk tried to sell me a Pass for cashless tolling for the State of NY. I have told him that I will not need such a Pass, as I'm going to drive north to the New Englang States and Canada and will not be driving on Highways in NY State.
Checking my credit card bill from October I found, that I have been charged from ALAMO for the amount of USD 28.40 for the above mentioned TOOL PASS. As I didn't agree on such a TOLL PASS and didn't get ore use it, I expect that this amount will be refunded to my credit card.
Martin Burri, Switzerland
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged
- Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs!
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage!
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location
- Alamo Car Rental Cincinnati - charging my car extra
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo at copenhagen airport - lost iphone
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips