Whirlpoolrefridgerator model number wrr 56x 18fwd

M

This refridgerator was delivered to my home on December 1st.2016. It worked just fine until about mid Febuary 2017 when I noticed it was not cooling. I did the troubleshooting as per the manufacturers instructions. On Febuary 23 rd. 2017 I had a Whirpool Service technician come to my home to assess what the problem was. He was unable to diagnose problem and called his support tech. They had some conversation and he told me someone else would have to come and "unblock" the problem and said someone would call me the next day to set up a time. Feb 27th...72 hours later I had received no communication. I called customer service again and they told me a different story... " Parts had been ordered and it would take 5 business days and someone would call me when the parts were in to set up a time to do repair. Since then I have heard nothing directly from Whirlpool or the Technician. I have personally called the Whirlpool Customer Service call center three times since the 27th Feb. and was told each and every time that they have either messaged or spoken with technician and that he would contact me... Which has never happened. I spoke with a supervisor today March 21st. As always apologies for the inconvenience is offered. I was told that the technician would call me to update me !!!.
I am thoroughly frustrated and very angry that there is zero communication from the technician and that I am personally unable to connect with the Company/technician involved... According to the call center they cannot give me the contact for privacy reasons.

• Whirlpool's response · Mar 23, 2017

Dear Marw:
    We are truly sorry to hear of your Refrigerator concerns. We would be happy to look into these concerns. If you could please email us at [email protected] with your name, phone number, address, and the model and serial number from the Refrigerator and a brief description of your issue.