Having problems with Whirlpool?

+1 866 698 2538 (United States)
+1 269 923 5000 (Head Office)
+39 283 7151 (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
+55 113 566 1000 (Latin America)
2000 N. M-63
Benton Harbor, Michigan
North America
600 West Main St., Benton Harbor, MI, 49022-2692

Europe, Middle East And Africa (EMEA)
Via Carlo Pisacane, 1, 20016 Pero (MI), Italy

Asia
Building 8, № 1888, Xinjinqiao Road, Jinqiao Export Processing Zone, Pudong, Shanghai 201206, P.R.C.

Latin America
Av. das Nações Unidas, 12.995, 32° andar, CEP 04578-000 São Paulo, SP, Brazil

Complaints & Reviews

whirlpool rebate

Whirlpool select rebates are a joke... I purchased a whirlpool dishwasher, model # du1100xtpqa, ser# fu2108129.

Submitted and resubmitted all the paperwork that I received at the time of the purchase to the rebate center... Still they cannot process my request because: missing serial number & missing receipt... I give up...

Jrw

• Gr
    grisen Jan 24, 2009

I've had a problem claiming a Whirlpool dishwasher rebate for a dishwasher purchased from homeverything.com. The industry organization the rebates were run through bounced mine back, saying it had not been paid for. They wanted an invoice marked "paid in full", even though the machine was paid for with a credit card, had been delivered and installed. They didn't respond to an email sent to them at [email protected]

Had to get a different invoice from the online seller, re-send it by US Mail to NECO Alliance, and have been waiting for three weeks with no response.

• Ro
    Robert A Wilson Jan 29, 2011

My dishwasher quit one day after the original guarantee quit. It has been PROBLEMATIC since. (1) Computer smoked (2) pump grinds to a halt (3) Element R&R (4) Thermostat R&R (5) Basket R&R (6) Now the repair guy is not sure WHAT is wrong, He'll return at 3:00 Tune in.

• Mo
    monte123 May 08, 2011

Bought a quiet partner 2 dishwasher that left crusty residue on glasses- customer service is horrible. I changed the upper rack and washing arm from 5 year old kenmore used dishwasher- now glasses are spotless. Beware of whirlpool products, they are expensive junk and the company should be ashamed of themselves!!!

• Sl
    slgarcia28 Feb 26, 2014

We bought a full Whirlpool appliance package. The dishwasher isn't the greatest, doesn't clean very well or dry well. The rebates on our appliances were a bunch of B.S. It's almost been a year ago and still no rebates. Zero dollars. They basically lie to get consumers to purchase the products.

faulty refrigerator

This is in regard to problem facing by us for the last one week. I had purchased a Whirlpool Refrigerator (Model No. 9126 – 180 Ltr. Premier Steel, Sr. No. INC071705607) from a Whirlpool dealer - “Razzle Dazzle”, Vigyan Vihar, Delhi on 09.05.2007 vide bill no. R-560.

On 3rd July night when I opened the refrigerator I was shocked that the whole door came out. This is really shocking and was beyond my expectation. After all that this was not the end of my problem. I logged a call in whirlpool service center on 04th July 2004; call id no. is GB/C/0507/13427. Customer Care Executive told me that engineer will visit your place before evening but till late evening nobody turned up. I again called up Customer Care on 05th July morning and I was told that engineer will come in the first half but nobody came. On same day engineer from Whirlpool (Mr. Ravi Sharma – [protected]) visited our place around 16:00 hrs. and after doing his investigation he told us that he will try from his end to replace the door otherwise they will repair it. I don’t understand on what basis he can give such type of remark. I had hardly used this refrigerator and this is complete manufacturing fault. Then I talked to Mr. Narendra Singh, Superior of Mr. Ravi Sharma expecting that I will get some positive reply but he was quite rude to me rather than solving customer complaint he straight away told me that he cannot do anything. Then I took the mobile number of one Mr. S. K. Singh, may be superior of Mr. Narendra Singh. Mr. Singh also told me that they will not do replacement but can replace the door. I told him that I am not at all interested in door replacement as it is a manufacturing fault and although it is under warranty and time period we used this refrigerator is hardly two months. After seeing the engineer report, Mr. Singh has given me assurance that he will replace the refrigerator positively by Monday (i.e. 09.07.07).

But when on Monday I called up in the service center they straight away told me that whole process will take 10-15 days time. I requested them to do it on priority and try to understand our problem but I think people at Whirlpool are not interested in solving customer query and forcing me to go to consumer court and take this matter to Media.

In spite of several telephone calls made by me, I never received a single call from Whirlpool. Why???

Sanjay Gupta
Mob: [protected]
Mail me at: [protected]@hcl.in or [protected]@yahoo.com

• Hf
    HFO R.L.Rampal Jul 29, 2007

This is in regard to problem facing by us for the last 2 years. I had purchased a Whirlpool Refrigerator (Serial No. 1NM0320044346336 – 230 Ltr. from a Whirlpool dealer - “though CSD Canteen B.L. SINDOL”, Mohan Market, Bidar. (Karnataka State), on 03.07.2003. of Rs. 11,730/-

The inside the Fiber body has cracked I have paid the extra money initially to extend the Guarantee up to 2-7-2010 I logged a call in whirlpool service center from last two year the dealer wants extra money from my side 4800/- extra what about the Guarantee & Warranty. What should I do ? Executive told me that engineer will visit your place before evening but till last two nobody turned up.

non replacement of defective refrigerator

My complaint number 3982/ pers/ 07 dated 08 April 2007 addressed to CSD area Depot meerut.
with copy to Whirlpool india ltd corporate office.

The defective whirlpool fridge 310 L ( Flexigerator R 32 model no: 8511, ser no: 060302, supplied by Kandioners sales pvt ltd, begum bridge meerut., was installed in my house on 14/02/07. though the CSD supply order was for the maxigerator model. The fridge was not replaced despite my best efforts through manager CSD area depot meerut and the top whirlpool officials in ghaziabad and delhi. I was forced to return the above fridge to the supplier later and purchase fridge of another company.
This tragic experience was least expected from this company.

worst machine / worst customer care

They say it washes to give whitest of white, for me Whirlpool and their customer care is worst of worst.

I have purchased Whirlpool Sensation EX on the day one they have released thinking that it is the best machine available that time. The cost was around 25 thousands. I new about Whirlpool brand as I lived in US for few years. I thought I was buying a best machine, that time our daughter has just born, we wanted a best machine to wash my babies clothes.

When I switched on for the first time, the machine started moving all over the room, it was not stable, being in hitech product development, I understood that the machine has not been tested for minimum requirements. I asked the installation guys that I do not want the machine they said that I do not have any choice, except for taking additional warranty. Again being in product development, I estimated that this machine is not going to run for a long time, I took additional warranty, called Peace of Mind. At this time I did not knew that it is going to ruin my mental peace.

After several calls to the customer service, they said they are going to replace the stand for all the machines, which they did after some time. After this the machine was not moving away from its original place.

The experience with the machine is worse than my expectations. It is supposed to be a fully automatic machine, but it never takes detergent powder automatically, I need to pour water with mug inside to put the detergent inside as water wont fall in the detergent channel.

After few days, the detergent lid has come off.

After few days, the LED display has gone.

After few days machine did not work.

I have called up several time in this course, they made the machine work, but still LED does not work and it won't take detergent automatically, they did not fix the detergent lid.

I fed up with them, so I kept silent as it was putting me under mental pressure, I decided to live with.

Some time has passed, the machine stopped working again. I called up customer service, she said I was under Peace of Mind plan (Additional warranty that I have paid for), they would take care me well. She also told me that the management has changed now so they are going to solve all my problems, I was happy, but again I did not know that I am falling from pan into oven.

First time a service man has come to my house on Saturday, he checked for some time, after that he said he would come on next day. As washing is important, we were waiting at home on Sunday but the guy did not turn up. I called up customer service but nobody was picking up the phone.

I called up this Monday, they said the person would on that day itself to fix the problem, but the person did not turn up again.

I called up the customer service today (Tuesday 3rd July), they said the person would come any time now, but he did not come up, I called 4 time with approximately 2 hrs gap, each time they said the person going to come now, they used talk to their manager and was assuring me
that they are going to solve the problem, I got irritated and finally asked for time, they said they will fix the problem by 7 PM today. I told them if they not fix it I will goto consumer forum, they said they would fix it at any cost today. But nobody has turned up.

I new this kind of things do not happen in US, I could not understand why this is happening in India. Is this because Indians run the company here? or Whirlpool do not have the similar policies that they have in US?

very very poor response by the authorized service centre and the head office in jaipur!

A refrigerator which was purchased hardly 3 yrs back and just a pcb cant make our life vulnerable in a week...

refrigerator - frequent issue

I bought the whirlpool refrigerator almost 2 years back and found the following issues. We had cooling issue and register the complaint. The service man looked into the issue and he mentioned that we need to fill GAS, after the GAS filling we still had issue and found additional problem of water leaked behind the fridge. We called again and another service man said that GAS which filled is more and caused the issue and he reduced the GAS, but still we had issue and registered again. After that another service man walked in and said there is issue in compressor and he changed the same, also he mentioned the refrigerator door need to adjusted.

I don't understand how these kind of issues can happen within 2 years. I had godrej fridge for more than 12 years, but never faced any issues.

I would request Whirlpool company to look at this issue and also help us to replace the fridge at the earliest.

• Ca
    Cathy Welsch Oct 31, 2008

I agree. I have similar problems with my refrigerator and the service department of wgirlpool is of no help. I called today and she kept saying I am sorry you are having problems I can't help you. I have decided today that I will take every opportunity to tell my family, friends, co-workers and co-shoppers every chance I get about the poor service. I will encourage them to tell their freinds and co-workers and co-shoppersas well. It is rediculous to pay these kind of prices for inferior products, or worse bad service.

• Na
    Naveen_Blr Nov 23, 2009

I too have problem, with these stupid whirlpool fridge ...
    We should not go with any whirlpool product..its worst...

• Our Whirlpool fridge stopped working within the first year, we had to haul it back in to the store for them to replace it for us.. And now, 6 months or so later, this 'new' fridge is AGAIN not cooling.. :( I've done alot of reading on these fridges now and it seems to be common.. We will not be purchasing anymore Whirlpool products.. I wish they'd just take this fridge BACK and refund the money!

replacement of refrigerator

One whirlpool refrigerator f-23 classic delight 220 litre was purchased on 5-7-2006 through raj electronics rk puram new delhi vide invoice book no. - 44 s. I no. - [protected]. the refrigerator entered to fault in april 2007 and complaint was lodged to whirlpool service center on 31-5-07 vide no-dl050726463 and further on 18-6-07 vide no.[protected] again on 20-6-07 vide no.4508910 but the complaint attended by the technician could not remove the fault. since the appliance is under warranty period hence it may either be replaced or arrange to refund the money.

dishes never would dry

I purchased a Whirlpool dishwasher, model GU2700XTSQ from RC Willey a couple months ago. I complained to Whirlpool that my dishes never would dry. The door, walls and ceiling of the dishwasher after the cycle is complete always have large water droplets that remain unless I leave the door open for 12+ hours afterwards. They sent me an email with a list of all the things I should be doing ( same info as in the owners manual). We have tried and done everything. They said if this didn't solve the problem to call a Whirlpool repairman. That was a joke !! He was there about 10 minutes and told us that we had to always make sure we had our liquid rinse aid dispenser full to get better drying results. This was a must because the inside walls of the dishwasher are plastic (just like having plastic dishes in your dishwasher) and the rinse aid would help solve the problem. I don't know where to go from here. If I knew this was a problem (retailer should know these problems) I would have bought a Maytag or Bosch. Can anyone help with this problem ?? Email me at theenet AT msn.com.

very low cooling

The undersigned bought this refrigerator from M/s Galaxy, Dwarakanagar, Viskhapatnam on 14 Aug 2006. Since the day of purchase the item has been giving constant troubles of the following :

(a) cooling - must have incurred a loss of Approx Rs 10,000.00 on items spoiled due to low cooling,

(b) light in the refrigerator was non operational for more than six months after repeated complaints at the Service center.

Customer beware of poor quality product!

warranty not honored!

I had purchased a whirlpool washing machine in October-05 and there is a warranty for 2 years. The washing machine stopped working last month and I called the local service centre in Mumbai. They have said that the chip has been damaged by cockroaches and I have to pay Rs. 3000/- despite the warranty. I would like to highlight that the company has written the 'limitations of warranty' in such a manner that it is easy to wriggle out of any warranty claims. There is no value in this kind of a warranty.

poor quality product!

I purchased one Whirlpool Refrigerator on 4th April 2006. Since then it is giving me problems - many times the service center technicians came but could not resolve the issue completely. Everytime they gave different reasons - in fact one of them also mentioned that "this piece seems problematic" - it is very disappointing to get faulty refrigerator from Whirlpool, who always claim to be the best. If in one year the refrigerator needs more than 6-8 services, what does it mean? I feel cheated and will never buy / recommend any Whirlpool products in future. I have sent my complaint to the corporate head office and am still to receive any reply from them. Is there anyway I can get this technical problem solved? I am really very upset and angry.

• Sk
    S K Mendon Oct 15, 2007

We have bought a 230 liter Whirlpool refrigerator in Goregaon and we had so many problems . First we had to spend on a new compressor and gas. So we decided to take the service plan which again cost us money.

There was some issue with the PowerCord, we lodged our complaint in the month of August07, However the Services are so poor that till date (15th October) no one has turned to attend this call. In the Call Center this call still showing as Open. The Company tell me that the company does not have power chord. This is utter shameful for company which spends millions of rupees in Ads every year.

I am highly dissatisfied and recommending negatively for all the products of this company to all my friends.

• Kb
    K.Balaraman Nov 03, 2007

My Whirlpool Fridge has been giving problem since last one month. The service provider, an authorized Whirlpool agency, is dodging to give a correct reply. They say it is a problem in the Top Panel & it has to be replaced. But the part has to come from Poone. My Homecare Plan application no is HP04037408. I had opted for an<2003-NF-0207-24> Plan code. This plan expires in june 2009. What is the use of this paper... Looks like scam to me!

very poor services and defective unit

I purchased Whirlpool refrigerator Icemagic ff 400 ellite in Jan 2004.

In Nov 2004 the PCB unit gave way and same was replaced at a cost of Rs 2300 and at the same time entered in a 5 yr service contract HomeCare Plan No. HP1083654 for additional Rs 3000/-

The plan covers Evaporator, PCB, Relay, Olp, Fan Motor, Defrost heater, Wiring Harness, Vis Visit Charges and two Preventive Maintenance visits per year.

All of a sudden on April 14th 2007, after almost 2 and a halh year One Mr. Pavankumar visited us unannounced and carried out the Preventive Maintenance. He did not have even a cleaning cloth to clean the machine and he finished his job in less than 10 minutes.

Today the cooling is stopped as there is no green light as well as the interior light.

The telephone number for service call given to us is changed and we do not know how to get the help from HomeCare!

I hope this mail reaches the right authorities and we get the refrigerator working again.

Regards
Deshbandhu

poor quality refrigerator!

We bought a 280L Whirlpool Fridge in 1997. Either it was a fluke or otherwise, its performance was excellent...

refrigerator not cooling!

I had purchased 310 ltr Whirlpool refrigerator on 30-APR-2006. Since purchase I am not happy with cooling of this refrigerator,earlier cooling was low but now it is totally gone. I tried to contact whirlpool service center and I got a reply that they would charge 390 Rs for inspection of this faulty refrigerator. I don't how such a big brand makes such type of Appliances and instead of rectifying the fault they want to charge customer.

whirpool products - avoid like the plague

I have 2 whirpool air conditioners and 1 refrigerator. My experience with the company's products and esp their service has been so bad that I would never purchase any Whirlpool product again. The products started developing faults in the first year of purchase itself and have not stopped since!

The customer service staff could not care less. It takes at least 10 different calls before the fault gets repaired - after a string of broken commitments and follow ups. The product quality is pathetic and so is their after sales service.

• Ra
    rajeev Apr 21, 2008

Customer service for Whirpool India is abysmal.

April 8
    I registered a complaint with them about my refrigerator
    April 10
    After reminding them 2 times, a service technician called me and said he will be visiting my place sometime in the next 2 hours. I waited at my home for this guy and he didn't turn up. I called their service center and they said their service engineer is scheduled to visit me the next day.
    April 11
    A guy turns up. He went to the refrigerator looked around and said the the problem was that gas had to be re-filled. It will cost me around 800 rupees. I showed him my warranty cards and the details. The warranty card says 72 month warranty from 2005 Jan 14. But he says, Whirlpool does not give any form of warranty over 3 years and my warranty is not valid. But he will send someone to re-fill the gas the next day, if I just paid the transportation costs of Rs 200/=. He said, he will check the status of my warranty and re-filling gas is not covered by the warranty anyway.
    April 12
    Another guy turns up. Opens up some compartments in the back of the refrigerator and asks me who told me I needed gas to be re-filled. I didn't know the guys name. So he calls up his service center and gets the previous guys name. Tells me the gas is full. There is a sensor that needs replaced. He will come back the next day with the part.
    April 15
    Still no one turns up. I call back the service. They check their records and tells me that my refrigerator needs to be taken to the workshop. They ask me if the refrigerator still at my home. So they will have someone come soon to pickup my refrigerator.
    April 16
    No one still turns up. I call them up. They apologize profusely, and tell me they will chekc the status and give me a call back an update in 2 hours.
    April 17
    Still no service pickups, no call back from service. I call them back. They say they will check with their center and someone will come within the next 24 hours.
    April 18
    Still no updates. I call them back. They give me the same line. We will escalate it to our superiors. Someone will cme in the next 24 hours. I ask to talk to their supervisor. They are a BPO doing services for Whirpool Service. They are not allowed to let me talk to anyone else.
    April 21
    Still no updates. I call them up. I ask them for an address where I can send a written complaint. They are not allowed to give any other information other than what they see in their screen.

I can't talk to their supervisor, I can't send an e-mail, I can't even send a physical mail.

• Am
    amit khurana May 10, 2008

Yes, it is absolutely right...whirlpool is pathetic...my fridge is out of order for last 2 months...no respite ..no solution...must ve wasted around 1000 bucks calling helpline alone

poor customer service!

Bought a whirlpool white magic sparkle washing machine two and a half months ago it started giving problems. The call center and the employees for servicing are very arrogant and are speaking without respect finally got it repaired after 4 long days of struggle. Very very poor customer care, value and service.

poor servicing

My refrigetor's end cap (Bottom) was broken as a result, the door is coming out. I have lodged a complain to Service center at Burdwan, Ms. Govind refrigerator (Ph: [protected]) personally on 02.06.07. The agent assured me the technician will service on the same day in the evening. I cancelled all my program for this. The technician din not came. Sunday was holiday. I again informed through my ph several times on Monday the 04.06.07, like the previous day the agent again assured as he failed to send the technician the man will arrive positively within the evening, and i again cancelled all my programs to stay at my house. But none arrived. So if this is the service of a reputed company like Whirlpool where we should go to get the solution. I think every conscious customer should know about this matter so that they are not deceived but the multinational company like whirlpool. What i got from them a large amount of unnecessary telephone bill, tension, unnecessary harassment. More over presently i am thinking whether is it their policy to sell a new refrigerator by creating artificial servicing problem, so that the party bound to buy a new one discarding the old. Mine was not too old its hardly of 6 yrs old.

• De
    debasish pal Jun 04, 2007

My refrigerator Elite 190 L model of Whirlpool end cap of door (Cherry color) is broken i am complaining to Durgapur as well as at Burdwan West Bengal India for last 15 days. But they have not yet responded so far. Very poor service!

whirlpool refrigerator giving problems

I have purchased 250 liters (Icemagic Elite)refrigerator from Rahul Electronics dealer situated in Dahisar...

very bad experience!

Have a 310 ltr fridge. Started giving problems very soon after it was purchased. Keep calling their service desk and there are all promises and no one responds. The experience has been so bad that will never ever purchase a Whirlpool product again.

• Ra
    rajt.shresht Jun 11, 2007

Absolutely right. Whirlpool's products are the worst among all electronic company.

• Su
    sujaya rao Dec 21, 2007

I do not know about refrigerators, but I bought a fully automatic whirlpool washing machine in january 2005. Within a few days I found that it was tearing my clothes. Following my complaints to the company, I was given a replacement machine in April 2005. This new machine worked well till march 2006 when it began developing electrical problems. The company provided service under warranty till April 2006. Electrical faults continued to appear. A serious fault disabling the machine occured in September 2007. The franchisee of the company has been unable to resolve the fault till date. Meantime I have signed an annual maintenance contract for the machine. I do not know if the manufacturer is aware of the competance or otherwise of his franchisees. The exact reason for the fault to appear is not known till now. The electrical wiring deck has been changed and the motor to go with it. I have been without a washing machine for almost three months now. One thing for sure. I would never recommend a whirlpool washing machine to any one. They do not have a place to complain in their website. Do they have so much faith in their service network that they do not listen to any direct complaint?

James Feb 14, 2008

Whrilphool service and support is very poor. I will not recommend anybody to buy this product. Service and Support very waist. For example if we report a complaint they will respond only after one week or in after two weeks. I don't know why they do like this.

Sanjib Kumar Deb Sep 22, 2008

Sir,
    It is a matter of sorrow that after several times complain through e-mail in your website/e-mail ID, I have not got any reply from your end. Basically this type of harassment was not happened in my life previously. Again I am strongly complain against your authorized service center M/s - Zen Service of BF-4, Rajarhat Road, Baguihati, Kolkata-700059, Near Arati Cinema, Ph. No. 033 – 3294-3423/2570-6221. His conduct/behavior with the customer and as well as workmanship is very bad.
    Again I am telling you that please replace the refrigerator by a new one. Because I don’t want any repair further again. Otherwise I will force to purchase another refrigerator. I hope after viewing all the facts you will sure replace my refrigerator.
    Again I am furnishing my details for your reference. I strongly complain against your service after selling a product. Hope that after viewing all the facts you will take necessary action immediately and replace the same with a new one, so that I can relief from this problem forever & my family peace which was disturbed for the same may return and fulfill with happiness as was in past.
    I would like to draw your kind attention that I am Sri Sanjib Kumar Deb, a govt. officer of Sports & Youth Services Department, Govt. of W.B. (Ph. No. 033-65112273 Res. & M. No. 9330897020) have purchased a refrigerator (250 ltr, Mastermind Elite, C/N No. CTV/2568/07, Sl. No. INAO72709554) from Capital Electronics (V.I.P.), (Unit of Anand & Co. Electronics Pvt. Ltd.) of P-161, V.I.P. Road, Sch. VIIIM, Kolkata-700054, Ph. No. 033-2355-8529/7098/5534-9579 on 28.07.2007.
    In this connection I want to state that, last few months on & from January, 2008 I am facing such a problem by this fridge/refrigerator which was not happen in my life previously and at the same time my family peace is also disturbed by the same. I have reported all the facts/problems minimum (10-15) times to Capital Electronics as well as local authorized service center named Zen Service of BF-4, Rajarhat Road, Baguihati, Kolkata-700059, Near Arati Cinema, Ph. No. 033 – 3294-3423/2570-6221 and they also visited my house minimum 10 times and after repair of each time they have told that “Sir it will not create any problem in future, if again it will happen we will replace the same with a new one”. But, unfortunately, I am facing the problems till now and getting no service for your branded production refrigerator. I have told minimum 100 times to Capital Electronics as well as local authorized service center that please replace the same, but I am fully hopeless regarding your service after sale of any product. In this modern generation no family can live without a refrigerator, whereas my family is living without refrigerator during a long period (more than six months). I am very much anxious and at the same time helpless also regarding the same matter.
    Under the circumstances you are requested to take necessary steps so that I may escape from that problem forever and if possible please replace the same fridge by a new one. Treat this case as an extremely urgent.
    Hope to receive your help & co-operation against your service which will also carry the good-will of company.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    SANJIB KUMAR DEB
    Sub-Asstt. Engineer (Electrical)
    Sports & Youth Services Deptt. (Sports Wing)
    Govt. of West Bengal

• Ss
    S.Sridhar Sep 23, 2008

AS FAR AS WHIRLPOOL INDIA IS CONCERNED, THE PHARSE "CUSTOMER SERVIVE" DOES NOT EXIST. YOU GIVE HOW MANY NUMBER OF COMPLINTS YOU WANT, THEY JUST DO NOT CARE. THIS IS OUT MY OWN EXOPERIENCE WITH WHIRLPOOL INDIA FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS, TRYING TO GET MY MICROWAVE OVEN REPAIRED. THERE ARE ONLY EMPTY PROMISES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BAS SERVICE FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY.

• Ss
    S.Sridhar Sep 23, 2008

AS FAR AS WHIRLPOOL INDIA IS CONCERNED, THE PHRASE "CUSTOMER SERVIVE" DOES NOT EXIST. YOU GIVE HOW MANY NUMBER OF COMPLINTS YOU WANT, THEY JUST DO NOT CARE. THIS IS OUT MY OWN EXOPERIENCE WITH WHIRLPOOL INDIA FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS, TRYING TO GET MY MICROWAVE OVEN REPAIRED. THERE ARE ONLY EMPTY PROMISES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BAD SERVICE FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY.

Resolved whirlpool refrigerator found defective!

I have purchased 230 liters refrigerator from dealer situated in opera house (mumbai-india). Within 3 day...