Wendys Hamburgersracism by employees toward customers.

S

A black female clerk/cashier/server at the I-49 Store in Many La. walked away from white customers, after serving black customers in line, only to return to the other counter for another black customer ignoring the customer waiting to order for 10 minutes. There was not so much as a comment to the white customers while waiting to order or when they were skipped over to take the black customers order. The white customers chose to leave without placing an order.

The Customer who walked out happens to be a share holder in wendys corp, I plan to liquidate all stock associated with wendys corp and i will never eat there again.

I hope wendys goes bankrupt, and soon!!! You don't have to worry about mad cow disease, you already have hired a herd of them to run your stores.

• Updated by Jr7racing88 · Nov 11, 2017

I filled a incident report out after i bit into a piece of hard plastic in my burger but im yet to hear anything from these people guess im gonna have to go to my attorney

Comments

• Updated by Jr7racing88 · Nov 12, 2017

A piece of hard plastic was in my burger and when i bit into it it cut my mouth and now it hurts so bad

• Updated by Unguns · Mar 01, 2018

Service terrible line long the food nasty nuggets stuck together burger nasty half done red inside not cooked fries burnt dirrarea stomache runs vomiting

• Vi
    Vince907 May 06, 2011

I work at wendies and just got fired because the white general manager was looking at me to become a manager and said that the guy that had worked there for a year wasnt do his job right.. I used to work at wendies before i went to this wendies and i was just impressing them because i was excited to be hired... because he stated that; all of the hispanics in the store plotted against me until i was fired! even though... i walked out with my head high because i did my job and i did it better than them.

• Sh
    Shakirah Thomas Aug 13, 2018

Too much to even type i want to speak with someone immediately 4093322071 Ms. Thomas

• Da
    Danny Gomez Bonifacio Aug 15, 2018

There's no AC for when it's hot outside and people want to go in and refresh. The floors are sticky and the inside looks like it hasn't been cleaned properly. Needs to be renovated like others Wendy's restaurants I've been too, more people would be willing to go inside if it looked newer.

• Ki
    Kishon Aug 15, 2018

The photo provided is of Wendy's strawberry pancakes. First it doesn't taste like strawberries, the pancakes are burnt and I can taste the baking powder in these items. They have to do better. The Wendy's is in the Bahamas, I didn't see a like so I used the US as the destination.

• Ri
    Richard Adkins Aug 15, 2018

Bought two large chili in Rainbow city Alabama and no meat or beans in both.
    What happened to Wendy's once great chili?
    The drive up service is extremely slow, do I have to go to the King to get better service/food?
    Richard Adkins

• Un
    Unknown10 Aug 15, 2018

The young lady that works there is always very rude! She always opens the window and stares and never tells me my total or anything! She gives me an attitude everytime i ask for some extra sauce or anything of that sort. She never cracks a smile just always has that mean look on her face. i LOVE Wendys, but i DEFINITELY WON'T BE COMING BACK.

Ashley1088 Aug 16, 2018

I think the picture will explain it all and this is not the first time it's happen. I pairs for a large frosty that was about halfway full.

• Al
    Aliikatt6990 Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a large chili with cheese and I said no onions and told him I'm very allergic to onions and I get home and open my chili and there's onions in my chili anyways and I can't even eat it.

• Br
    Brittany D Aug 20, 2018

Went there to grab a bite to eat fries was cold so before I went to sit down I ask to speak to a manager to let them know about the cold fries so the manager Sophia came to the front her Attitude was horrible she was looking at me funny and all I will never eat from that wendys again she really need to work on her customer service

• Ph
    Phelicia Aug 20, 2018

Went thru drive thru around 120 am and was told they are closed because they are short one person so they closed 30 mins early. I waited about 10mins until they told me. I was the only car to just shut down business for a couple of minutes.

• Un
    Unguns Aug 20, 2018

West memphis Arkansas not the one next to the pilot this wendys next to taco bell

• Lo
    Lostwords Aug 20, 2018

Manager is always high, has an attitude. The Tomatoes and lettuce is always wilted or discolored, burgers look to have been sitting for awhile, this establishment is appearing to get worse. Maybe someone needs to start watching this store, and making changes before it loses its standing in the community

• Ta
    Tay Tay Aug 21, 2018

I ordered 2 4 for 4 deals when I reached work my nuggets was not in my bag and my fries was cold and soggy this is the Wendy's on 34th and 5th Avenue

• Mr
    Mrs. AJJohnson Aug 28, 2018

On February 1, 2018 around 10ish pm, My husband brought me a #1 Daves single meal and while eating my sandwich I bit a plastic bread bag tie in my burger. My husband returned the burger, and there is an employee that wouldn't give my husband his name but he was extremely rude about the situation. The Manager Tavon refunded our money.

• Sk
    Skuffdaog Aug 28, 2018

I order the baconater and they shorted me on bacon. Called the store and talked to the manager. She said that she made it herself and put "4 peices of bacon on it". I told her she was wrong.She got all get to with me an I hung u. I also have a picture of it on facebook.

• We
    Wendyshater Sep 01, 2018

Employee payten Miller is on drugs and repedeadly messes up my order, so much i have stopped going to wendys all together

• Ga
    Gabby Gallegos Sep 01, 2018

I had to change my daughter and couldn't unless I put her on the floor because Wendy's doesn't have a diaper changing table... This is a MUST in the Womens restroom... Nobody would want to out their child on the floor to change them. Some may have bad backs.. Please add diaper changing tables in womens restroom..

• Gg
    Ggibson Sep 01, 2018

Me and my family used to frequent we Wendy's once a week. For the last two months the food has been cold, the buns on the burgers have been hard, and the service has been horrible. I hope something happens soon because me and my children used to enjoy our trips to Wendy's.

• Ne
    Newton5817 Sep 02, 2018

I waited in the drive thru for 15 minutes tonight only to be told that there were no potatoes at all in the restaurant. It took another 10 minutes after that to get my food, minus potatoes. This happened at 8209 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh, NC. I will never go there again.

Cheryl Burris Sep 02, 2018

Went to your Wendy's on 8009 West Florrisant today, bought a salad it was old and the lettuce was brown. The staff needs to look more carefully at the food before giving it to the customer. You get all the way home and have to go back to return the food.

• Ca
    Carlos Castro Sep 04, 2018

My whole meal was cold tasted disgusting I have to throw away my chicken because was cold and tasted like sour taste my double bacon cheeseburger was cold the bun was cold all condiments were thrown on the bread very unhappy I spent $20 dollars and all went to the garbage ticket # 1045 I'm very disappointed with the service I received

• Jr
    Jr7racing88 Sep 05, 2018

We just got food from wendys in shallotte nc and when i bit into my burger i was cut by a piece of of clear hard plastic it cut the side of my tongue and now my mouth is hurting.

• Br
    Brittany Beavers Sep 05, 2018

I live by this Wendy's Restaurant number #00000046
    Scott Blvd.
    This place always is busy because the workers don't care about it being busy. They barely speak and the drive thru takes forever so most times I'm forced to go inside.

They NEVER have cookies!!!
    The worker told me "it takes to long to make"
    Over an hour!!..this is ridiculous!

Charles Cannon Sep 05, 2018

Wife went to location at 11:30 date 11-17-17. Asked for potatoes. There were none. Asked for Frosty. There were none. Machine down. It stays " down" . How can you sell products if you don't keep them available. I have grown tired of trying to get what I want there. Probably going to stop visiting that particular location.

Ashleyhill30 Sep 05, 2018

I am from rossville / ft oglethorpe area i visited our local wendys on battlefield parkway today and ordered a number2 a number1 and a cheeseburger kids meal, both burgers wete super dry and had nothing but meat and cheese on them our fries were cold. The kids meal did not have toy in it

• Be
    Beth Blair Sep 06, 2018

My sandwich was very cold. It wasnt wrapped just thrown in bag.

• Po
    Poohbear83 Sep 06, 2018

Yes I ordered I think a number 4 which was the baconator or something like that but I know it was suppose to have bacon on it and I didn't get the first piece and I paid $7.44 for a freaking double cheeseburger... this really ticks me off so bad...

• Gl
    Gloriav Sep 06, 2018

I got the number 2. The burger was so cold.
    The meat looked like if it was steamed or something but not grilled. But the. Worst was. I was so cold. Worst burger I have ever had... then I also ordered the spicy chicken. Combo. And they added. Mustard instead of mayo.

• Bo
    BobDepinet Sep 10, 2018

ordered two singles without cheese or onion, but got both. it is too far to go back after i get home to see the problem, so i have to rebuild sandwiches myself and use plain bread to replace the bottom bun that is soaked in cheese.

• Bi
    Billy thorton Sep 10, 2018

Everytime I go to Wendy's on summer I have a problem everytime either there very rude or they mess the food up sometimes your even waiting way too long I'm sick of it

Chris112185 Sep 10, 2018

Last night at 11:35 p.m. I went to Wendy's in Gulfport Mississippi on passroad, and the drive-thru was closed but the signed said that it closed at 12:00. I saw the employees sitting in their car, I don't know what was going on but someone needs to look into this.

JayPaul1989 Sep 10, 2018

Wendy's Restaurant #00004682
    1570 N Mitchell St, Cadillac, MI 49601
    1 (231) 775-5204
    Guy messed up my order wouldn't give me the write order & argued with me & No Refund so I left with being screwed plus the fry's were cold & burnt & a few people including myself had a long wait I Went back later n got some of my money back I still got screwed.

• Re
    Reese215 Sep 11, 2018

Tables were dirty. Condiments station had nothing and was also dirty. Place fill with just people hanging out. Employees didn't know how to pronounce the name on order, so she said out loud “who the hell is this” 1700 North Broad Street

• Ta
    Tamila Rankin Sep 18, 2018

Came through drive through tonight to get something to eat after working all day just to get home and there is a long black hair in my burger! Hats doesn't cut it if your hair is still hanging from underneath them! I was too tired to drive back, but it will be a while before I come back, and the food is always cold, especially the burgers! Yuck!

• Be
    Beth737374 Sep 18, 2018

Your store is full of druggies you should be ashamed this is why I never will eat here disgusting drugs going in and out everyday and management has no idea

John 40 Sep 18, 2018

I went to lunch at the newly renovated dining area, the food was not fresh and the seating was horrible, it was like seating in elementary chair. Seating was uncomfortable and not very stable. I probably want go there again

• In
    IN! Sep 18, 2018

On 8/25/2017 at 4:09 p.m. restaurant #00003556 i purchase a Homestyle Chicken combo and it was the most nasty sandwich i have ever hard at this location. The chicken was a gray color it looked nasty i couldn't eat it. I will never buy it again.

• Ha
    Halen000 Sep 19, 2018

I would like coupons for free sandwiches frys salads and drinks as many as you can send my address is hilda horton 2327 bona bella ave Savannah Georgia 31406 it would help me and my family if as many coupons for free products as you can spare i cant wait to try your products my kids would love the food also. Sending warm wishes your way

Ashley101 Sep 19, 2018

The manager that was on duty (Treshun) was very rude. She was very disrespectful. I will not come back here with a person with that type of attitude

• Pr
    Promise2342 Sep 19, 2018

I do not appreciate seeing this as I'm just trying to eat. My kids do not need to see this and it is very obscene. I was going to ask for a manager but they were not available and the worker was texting.