Wendys Hamburgersracism by employees toward customers.

S

A black female clerk/cashier/server at the I-49 Store in Many La. walked away from white customers, after serving black customers in line, only to return to the other counter for another black customer ignoring the customer waiting to order for 10 minutes. There was not so much as a comment to the white customers while waiting to order or when they were skipped over to take the black customers order. The white customers chose to leave without placing an order.

The Customer who walked out happens to be a share holder in wendys corp, I plan to liquidate all stock associated with wendys corp and i will never eat there again.

I hope wendys goes bankrupt, and soon!!! You don't have to worry about mad cow disease, you already have hired a herd of them to run your stores.

• Updated by Jr7racing88 · Nov 11, 2017

I filled a incident report out after i bit into a piece of hard plastic in my burger but im yet to hear anything from these people guess im gonna have to go to my attorney

Comments

• Updated by Jr7racing88 · Nov 12, 2017

A piece of hard plastic was in my burger and when i bit into it it cut my mouth and now it hurts so bad

• Updated by Unguns · Mar 01, 2018

Service terrible line long the food nasty nuggets stuck together burger nasty half done red inside not cooked fries burnt dirrarea stomache runs vomiting

• Be
    Berrylady Feb 10, 2021

An arrest warrant had to be filed against the racist black general manager at the 45 mars hill rd, powder springs, ga 30127 store. she assaulted me by throwing my order at me, then she unlocked the store door to obviously cause me bodily harm as she said "I will beat your [censored]". keysa pitts is her name, serious anger issues and if you dare complain about a black employee she accuses you of using the n word. she will be arrested and sent to jail I pray. no one with her attitude and racist anger issues needs to be managing a wendy's. from reading all the negative comments throughout the usa wendy's will go out of business-karma~

• Ba
    Barbara Jinnett Dec 21, 2019

We ordered 2 chocolate frostys this evening. We both have always loved them but not these tonight. Something has changed...not good at all. Not as chocolatety and reminds me of a slight sour milk taste to tasteless. This will be our last frosty as we have so enjoyed this dessert for so many years. Have you changed the receipt very recently?

• Re
    Redd1990 Nov 02, 2019

My check was short 4 days and only got paid 291 outta two weeks of work

Angela Peterson Jul 10, 2019

Always out of baked potatoes why??? I just don't understand!! Never going back! Tooo many other places near by.

Ma05 Jul 08, 2019

Today I ordered from one of your restaurants and received a mold baked potato! I'm still in shock that this happened to me. I'm asking for someone to please contact me regarding this matter!

• Sh
    Shanell Wright Jan 22, 2019

I just left the Wendy's on Scenic Hwy in Lawrenceville, Ga. i was waiting in the drive thru for 15-20 mins. Then when i finally get to the window i waited 7mins. Once i got the food it was cold and wrong. This place is extremely slow and unprofessional. If I'm going to wait 20-30mins for food i expect it to be hot at least. EXTREMELY UPSET!

• Ke
    Kelly Grinstead Ryals Jan 05, 2019

I went to the wendys on watson blvd. On dec.23 2018. Arrived at 12:05am sat in the drivethru untill 12:45 still no one acknowledged me. Beeped the horn 3 different people saw me and still nothing. I was just one of 7 or 8 cars that ended up pulling off and leaving.

• Gu
    Gulman Rana Dec 09, 2018

main apni jaga main tower lagwana chahta hun kalowal main wahan signal be week ha rabta krna k liya mera num [protected]

• Rb
    Rb Hall Nov 19, 2018

Brighton, colorado has 2 wendy's and I have seen ads online and on tv for their new wild berry frosty! Guess what?!? Neither store has them! What's up with that!!!

• Bi
    billy blues Nov 13, 2018

We find your new commercial with the bees, to be extremely racist and offensive!! Whoever thought this was acceptable, needs to be fired !! We will boycott your establishment. Wrong!! Loser!!

• Bu
    BudLiteman Nov 13, 2018

They Had NO BAKED POTATOES AT ALL! How Does This Happen??? Several Customers Behind Us Left This Location Because They To Wanted A Baked Potato Like We Did!!! My Sister-in-law, Mother-in-Law And I had to settle for a Single Burger; because My Mother-in-law is a Diabetic and had to eat. She wanted a Cheese Baked Potato just as we all Did!

• Fa
    Fawns Nov 13, 2018

I went to Wendy's on 1/18. About 11 pm. I did not receive all the food I ordered, and I was very cold.

• Ne
    Newsomegirl Nov 12, 2018

The New Awesome Manager their at Wendy's in the Clayton store is Cheerful, Outstanding, Respectful and very Helpful. We absolutely love her. Jackii is her name. I love seeing her, it's like she's never in a bad mood. Polite and encouraging. Fantastic ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ I love it I love it. Keep up the awesome work,

• Sh
    Shinycarz01 Nov 12, 2018

This has happened a few times at the Wendy's in waynesburg pa. When I get the taco salad I usualy get a drawing with it. Well I haven't been getting one with my order. That dressing makes the salad test even better. Not sure why I haven't been getting it or maybe bad service may be the cause.

• Pi
    Pittmama Nov 12, 2018

You state you don't use frozen meat. That is a lie. I know for a fact because of a few friends of mine who have worked for your company and they said that when the business was checked for how clean it is old food out by the dumpster till they left and then took the food back to the freezer. And the meat is all frozen.

• Mr
    Mrs.Joyce Nov 12, 2018

I ordered two 4 for 4's. The patties wasn't fresh, my nuggets were hard and the sweet tea wasn't fresh.I love Wendy's Restaurant but this one have to do better . My grandaughter and I were not satisfied with our food today. Poor quality of food id what I call it.

• Da
    DavidSumrall Nov 12, 2018

This is the 3rd time that wendys at Duson ext. Has gotten my order wrong . We were Missing a chicken sandwich from a 4 for 4 deal. And we were given a small fries. When large Baconator combo was ordered. Also had to ask twice for dipping sauce. Gonna have to start checking my order. Just like McDonald's which is a main reason we don't go there.

• Mr
    MR. C. Diaz Nov 11, 2018

I 've been to Wendy's at Canton, MS at HWY 43 and 16 several times its pretty bad when your waiting to get an order and it takes 20 minutes and another 8 to get your food, this has to change I've seen customers drive off because of this .

• Jp
    jplst14 Nov 11, 2018

Wwnt to the wendya in penn hills pa, the food was cold and the customer service was terribke this was the third time this happened to me. Something needs to be done about them

SamJones14444 Nov 11, 2018

Way way way too much ketchup and mayonnaise. It's all over my truck! My best is soggy. Fries had zero salt.

• Bc
    Bcutie Nov 05, 2018

I spoke to a lady by the name of chaylin she was very rude and nasty I have never had issue I dont like the fact that spend money at this establishment to get be littled over the phone by a empolyee

MadPerson5563848 Nov 05, 2018

Yesterday I went to Wendy's and my Dr.Pepper had water on the cup. I don't understand why they would want to do that to my drink. If I wanted it wet I could've just went to the bathroom and ran the cup under the sink. This is obsurd. I am very mad. I expect things to change. This is absolutely ridiculous!

• Me
    Melissa colon Nov 05, 2018

Wendy's in millville NJ on high Street did not open till 10:30. We pulled up at 10 was told by the manager to wait 5 min. It is now almost 10:30 and they are still not open. Very dissatisfied! 2 hungry 6 year olds and they have yet to open the doors. I suggest you get new employees.

• Ho
    Holiday4545 Nov 05, 2018

Your store on Merritt Blvd Dundalk 21222 has issues.three times theybdud not open on time with no register ready 15 min after late opening a complete confused crew no toilet paper in the men's room and a roach that I took a picture if you need to see ityou may contact me at Greg Berger Jr 7023 Gough st baltimore Md 21224

• Su
    Suzzie Noble Nov 04, 2018

I have never sat in a drive thru this long ever.. each time I come it's 24 minutes .. Unacceptable!! This store has nothing but drug addicts working it!

• He
    Heatherp290 Nov 04, 2018

I got home to eat my food. I couldn't eat it cause it was raw a little bit. I would like to get a new large meal for free. I almost got sick if I would of ate the whole thing. I would just like to get my meal replaced with the same meal and same size large. I love wendys food. I love eating at wendys. Its my favorite restaurant in the world.

Sam726 Nov 04, 2018

There was buger patty in my chili. And paper on my burger. Discusted!!!

• He
    Henry Transtamar Nov 04, 2018

I ordered my spicy chicken meal with cheese I was charged for it but didn't get it and the manager was rude and had zero customer service skills. It's a shame !!!

• Ju
    Judybell Nov 04, 2018

I came through Wendy's drive thru and a girl that goes by the name Kadeja was very nice &respectful.She really made my day and I will like to tell her manager I was a proud customer and will be back soon !!

Sandra Fontaine Nov 04, 2018

Couldn't eat the fries way to much salt. I like salt but these were not edible. Brattleboro vt location. Something needs to be done ...when you. Pay 9.00 for a meal you want to be able to eat it. This is not the first time. Thankyou Sandra Fontaine Brattleboro vt. Wendy's is my favorite place to go ...but I can't waste my money on inedible food.

• Kr
    Krisis47 Nov 01, 2018

At the drive thru, I ordered 4 of the #3 Combos and asked for NO onion on all of them. When I received my order I checked the burgers. All 4 triple burgers had onion on them, and the burgers and french fries were cold.
    I've had this problem several times with both of the Wendy's in Butler, PA.

Kristine Slater
    116 Old State Road
    Chicora, PA 16025

• De
    Destiny Awaitsu2 Oct 31, 2018

I wanted to give a compliment to the girl working front counter last night we was waiting to get our food, if it wasn't for her going back there to help sandwich maker to get our food to us we would of probably been waiting longer then we already was waiting which was 15 mins, so I just wanted to say THANK YOU to her !!!

• Mo
    Mottsy81 Oct 31, 2018

Ordered a baconator combo meal large and the sandwich that is supposedly a BACONATOR has the tiniest amount of bacon on it!!! Never again Wendy's. What a ripoff!

• Da
    DavidPigg Oct 31, 2018

I called to speak with the manager or hiring manager, an employee falsly represented themselves as the manager and then I was placeses on hold for 43 minutes now and they still have not answered. [protected]. The employee wouldn't give me their name.

• Em
    EmBrad Oct 28, 2018

A couple of days ago, I received a large lemonade that tasted like straight rubbing alcohol. I made my friend smell/try it and she thought the same. Only ordered the lemonade and waited 15 minutes with only one car in front of me. Very upset because I didn't have time to turn around and say anything about it.

• Tr
    truemak2 Oct 28, 2018

Went in for a to-go order. Got home and sat down and began eating my salad, and find A BUG!! As someone who works in a restaurant, I am absolutely appalled!! Never again will I spend my money here. This completely ruined my experience. The service is always slow here, which I look past. But a bug!? Contact email [email protected]

• Kn
    knors Oct 28, 2018

I would like to let you know that I was just at the drive-thru of your Jackson, Ohio location and never got waited on. I sat at the drive-thru for 10 minutes and eventually just had to drive off. This is terrible customer service!

Mathew Kanyo Oct 27, 2018

Today I bought a baconator and it was okay but my frys were cold and my frosty was half melted...

Chickenlover Oct 27, 2018

I went to the Wendy's at 6850 Hospital Dr
    Dublin, OH 43016
    United States to get A mozzeralla chicken sandwich. The employee said they had the mozzeralla chicken salad but no longer sales the mozzeralla chicken sandwich.

I don't understand...they have the ingredients why discontinue the sandwich?
    Bring the sandwich back.

• Ni
    Nikelia Oct 27, 2018

My name is nikki and I live in Iowa, I got off work today abs wanted some Wendy's, I had to travel 30 minutes to get but I did. So on my way home I was eating and enjoying my chicken nuggets. I get down to the very last nugget and there was a feather in it. That made me sick to my stomach. How could an employee not see that when they grabbed that?