Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping Walmart worst website ever!

Walmart  -  worst website ever!

A
Author of the complaint
1:05 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered from Walmart twice and every my experience with this website was terrible. I wasted tons of money on my last order! My items arrived in a horrible condition, some items very damaged and some were missing. This is a complete failure! These people are ridiculous! When I contacted their support I was told that there was nothing they could do simply because when items were shipped everything was fine. They suggested me to contact the shipping company. And when I asked them why there were some products missing they just stopped replying to my emails at all! Worst website ever!

More Walmart complaints & reviews

Walmart - gift card
Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
Walmart - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
Walmart - falsely arrest
9 comments
S
May 15, 2022 6:53 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Walmart.ca is non functional. All products say "not available". All. How is that possible? No pricing. None. Try to hit the "in store" button, it toggles back to online. What is happening? It was fixed a while ago. Now it's back to Non Functioning. At least show the prices for the postal code. Would help before going in store. I just don't understand how Walmart website is even existing. Point no point.

View 0 more photos
B
Jan 20, 2022 9:55 pm

Wallmart sells items that say there in the store but there not HIRE A BETTER IT PERSON

Q
Oct 25, 2019 4:46 pm

I would like to see Walmart get hit financially to the point where they start begging for business.

N
Aug 28, 2020 11:49 am

Me too... they need a lesson in "honest business practices.

M
Dec 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Worst web-site ever, and let's not forget the service! Ordered my Christmas cards for at least the third year in a row - had to have them delivered to the store, because the website won't accept my order of one-hour photos. Of course, they never arrive when they are supposed to - even though the website and order tracking say they are at the store. Have gone to the store 3 days in a row and they don't have the photos. They told me to reorder for one-hour, and of course, like every other year, that doesn't work. So...today is 12/22 and I've got nothing! Oh - and when I try to chat on-line, that doesn't seem to be working either. Walmart will NEVER reach Amazon status with their website or their service. They better set more realistic goals - maybe start with clean stores and workers that smile.

C
Jun 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Walmart has the worst website I ever tried to use. It has been this way forever. It's slow, it lags, it won't load properly, etc. You would think a company of Walmart's size, reputation, etc would do everything possible to make sure the customer has the best shopping experience they can have, and yet, they do nothing to fix their awful website. I do everything in my power to order elsewhere simply because I hate dealing with this website that barely works.

L
Mar 04, 2017 6:53 pm

I spent a lot of time trying to order. The website is a joke. Very badly thought out and impossible to use. What a farce. Never could get the order to go thru. They in no way are going to take any of Amazons online business.

D
Jun 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Fix your darn website! Your company should be making enough money by now to hire a half decent IT department, instead the Flintstones format you currently use.

N
Aug 28, 2020 11:47 am

I have had similar experiences... when buying from a listed third-party seller and getting "screwed" a complaint the seller is ignored.. and a complaint to Walmart Customer Service is routinely deferred to offending seller for resoluion which never comes. Walmart business model is" for every customer lost, 5 new ones appear.. so why bother supporting customers requesting refunds.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2173 complaints