Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Cardgift card

S Review updated:

I received an email from Wal-Mart Notice<[protected]@eredshank2.net> The notice said I had received a $1000.00 gift card from walmart. This came after I had filled out a survey. I also received one from someone else saying I had won a lap top computer. ( this one I didn't open ) . I am sure this may be plishing. Now what do I do to stop this from affecting my computer or my identity?

SaraLee Gray Sep 04, 2017

idid those surveys on all the ones that came up like walmart 1000, 00 dollar gift cards i dont know how many times a dozen at least and picked a watch and korr clutch purse and paid 6.99 each gift for shipping and handleing and i got them a few weeks ago but i never recived a walmart card i was promised. the same with amazon walgreens or from pch 500, 00dollars or target . never received freebiesrthis was on [email protected] have been filling these surveys out for 2or 3 years and i have never got anything after being promised you tell me what kind of advertiement is that ?i well i will tell you dishonest companies this is the way i feel about it thank you so much for allowing me to speak what was on my mind. SaraLee GRAY

• Ka
    kathy stokes phillips Apr 19, 2017

how do i call headquarters re; the survey to enter and pos. win 750 1000 gift card, i got the receipt, went online to the survey.walmart.com site
    then i entered the st# and then it asked to type in the ID#, ...and showed example of where to find the ID # at top of receipt, and THERE IS NO ID# ON MY RECEIPT. so i clicked for help, then it says, IF YOU DONT HAVE AN ID# ON RECEIPT YOU CANT ENTER. (?) ...what the 'f' is going on?
    why would walmart highlight in yellow, their employee telling me go home, and enter to win...when the ashdown ar store doesnt have id# on any receipts, i spoke with their manager, and she didnt know why either. but no receipt she found had any ID# on them

this is ###!!! i may sue, lol i took pic of what their online site says...

• Es
    estrellal Feb 11, 2017

I will like if you give me the money please love that you are giving money away thank you love thise money 1000

• Es
    estrellal Feb 11, 2017

I have three sisters and one brother my mom and dad need the dollars because my mom dose not have a job and we at very missy and we are poor

Ann Marie Clark Apr 24, 2016

They contacted me on my gmail and the number is 02215 I am trying to email them and they said I am doing it wrong!!My email is [email protected]

• Da
    Davarius Apr 04, 2016

Please can I get a gift card

• Th
    The.Truth Dec 30, 2015

I cannot believe you people that were scammed and are still waiting for your 1000 free money (gift card) you are hilarious and no doubt vote the party that gives you the free insurance. We have a problem in this country, go to a mirror and LOOK, your IT, PLEASE QUIT VOTING.

• Hd
    hdw1967 Oct 07, 2015

I live at 7760 teekay way sacramento ca 95832 I need have kids one gril two boys four garnd kids there need cholthes and shoe coat

• Ka
    Katie Kat Jul 10, 2015

I've sweepstaked for a hobby for a good 20 years. The one hard and fast rule is as follows:

IF YOU WIN A HIGH VALUE PRIZE THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ID'S BY REGISTERED MAIL IN SOME FASHION. YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGN AN AFFIDAVIT STARTING YOU ARE YOU AND YOU ACCEPT THE PRIZE THEN HAVE IT NOTARIZED AND RETURN IT. PERIOD!!!

Never have I won a larger prize and not had this happen.

You won't be asked for money or to buy anything. If they even ask for a penny you haven't won anything it's a scam.

Smaller prizes and local raffles may call, email, or send a letter congratulating you and telling you to watch for the prize. NO money will be requested. You won't be asked to buy anything or make a donation.Sometimes the prize just shows up.

I recently won a large amount and wasn't asked for banking information and a certified check was sent that I had to sign for after it'd sent back the signed affidavit.

Use your brains and don't get scammed.

• Di
    Disapointed Mother Oct 24, 2013

wow what a shame!! No 1000.00 Dollar walmart gift card here. Why do people lie just to have you feel out a bunch of bull and get you on mailing, email and calling lists? I could have used that thanks alot for getting hopes up saying I won. BULL ALL BULL

• Ki
    Kimberly Sanders Duzan Jul 23, 2013

It took me 4 hours to fill out serveys and purchase a credit check as one of the things to purchase to do to win, but now my $1000.00 card disapeared. How about that. thanks phc for lying. [email protected] or Kimberly Sanders Duzan.

BUNNYHEW Feb 27, 2013

I RECIEVED EMAILS THAT I CLAIMS I WON $1, 000.00 WALMART GIFTCARD AND I AMDE CALL AND NEVER REPLY TO ME.I FIND NOTHING.I THINK THIS IS FULL OF ### LIKE SCAM!! SO DON';T TRUST THEM OK!

ChristansMommy Dec 19, 2012

I received a gift card offer about two weeks ago... filled out the thing did the survey.. didn't use a credit card or anything.. and i just got a call today saying i will receive it in fed ex in about 3-5 days.. can this be real?

Male' Fousse Aug 23, 2012

I Male' Fousse have not receive my 1000. gift card from walmart when i spoke to you guys back in June I've signed up with the national magazine.I would like to get my gift card thank you, I've been waiting for about 3 months.

• Al
    alexplyr807 Jun 11, 2012

thinks pogo and ca should pay up people have sent me e mails just to see if this was true just a little upset got a phone call from wallmart IT WAS POSTED ON POGO THAT I WON A GIFT CERTIFICATE then i was put on hold for twenty miniutes just couldnt wait they phoned me
    at WallMart

John Holley May 30, 2012

over a moth ago i was told i won 1, 000 dollars in free gas, and that i would get a gift certificated in the mail, since then i have heard nothing from you all. however i'am being overwhelmed with advertisement from all sorts of companies

John Holley

John Holley May 30, 2012

last mont i was tpld that i won 1, 000 dollars in free gas and that my gift card was goin to be sent in the mai, l, and i haven' t heard anything from you alll. however my computer is being overloaded with adds from all sorts of organizations and compaines. what happen to the 1, 000 dollars i suppose to have won in free gas. my name is John Holley, e-mail address [email protected] home phone [protected]

complaint from valued costmer
    John Holley

• Ge
    Ger93Leb May 19, 2012

I just investigated this scam and this what i found IT IS A SCAM i went to walmart corp this is the link http://www.walmartstores.com/PrivacySecurity/9309.aspx they will explain the scam

Bunny mom May 15, 2012

I just got a message on my safe phone that my purchase last month won a $1000 Gift Card. Click here to claim; www.Wmart Buyer.com
    there isn't any such site. Right now we could use that card with three grandchildren going to be born in the next year. I hate to be taken advantage of.

• Br
    breeze1 Mar 26, 2012

i received the same thing about 1000.00 gift card on my txt mess. i knew it wasnt right. breeze, chatt.tn

• Er
    Erics55 Mar 22, 2012

Always glad to see the evolutionary process at work. Blithering idiots with low IQ produce 6 children. Said idiots hand out their information to anyone who will take it. Lose all disposable income. Lose job. Kids shrivel up and die from hunger. World a smarter place. Suck it idiocracy. Way to go Nigerians!

• Sh
    Sheila Scranton Mar 20, 2012

something has to be done about this $1000.00 gift card giveaway for filling out a survey on line. after it was filled out like they wanted i ended spending $1200.00 for 5 years of magazines. now i have to try to explain why i am not or have not received my gift card. i think a law suit is in the future and anyone scammed by this should be contacted!!!

Mamatwinz Mar 18, 2012

So this morning, I got a text message from [protected], stating that I won $1000 gift card from Walmart. I know it couldn't be true, but my question is how did this devil get my cell number. I called the number, the recording states that the voice mail box has not been set up yet. If Walmart can investigate and probably bring this fool to court, the mess will stop. I feel like Walmart sold my cell number to so crazy looney tooney out there. I have bought things online from Walmart and always use my cell as a contact number. I am sure that is how this person got my number. Please Walmart, so something about this madness.

• Do
    Doreen75 Mar 16, 2012

After reading all these posts about the "Walmart " 1000$ gift card .. i received a text msg not, an e-mail ..I have not partaken in any "offers" or "trials" of anything .. I did receive a Fed ex slip sooo. who knows ? I may have actually won, or it could b a free sample of something i sent away for .. Either way, my advice to people is .. when entering a sweepstakes contest, DO NOT buy anything, or sign up for anything ... A legit contest only needs ur address, perhaps a phone number to notify you, NOT scam you .. Good luck to all ... :)

Mark Cohenour Mar 13, 2012

I have been trying to get free 1000 Wallmart card for 4months every day now & can't!! I even had my cell phone text messaging unblocked for a week trying to get it & had to reblock it quick they ran up 160dollar text message biil in 7 days it wasn't blocked but i still couldn't get the wallmart card or the free Dell lap top . I think it's some kind of big scam & it seems at&t cell phone is connected in it all to . SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!

• K0
    K'Diva Washington Mar 05, 2012

My name is K'Diva Washington i was on my computer a few weeks ago and became a 10, 000 winner for a 1, 000 visa i answer all the questions but i didin't have the money in the bank. so when i was about to close i was offer a 1, 000 wal-mart i wonder could claim my prize . My address: 1082 E, Forest Detroit, Mich 48207 Phone: [protected] so you i just got my computer and i don't know how to answer with my email either you write or call me.

• B0
    b0173 Mar 03, 2012

Hey FOOLS, this has nothing to do with Wal-Mart, it even says they aren't affiliated with them. It is a scam to get your personal information, and to get you to buy things. Please open your naive little eyes. People just don't give away $1, 000 for nothing.

Ugh, why are there so many idiotic people in this world? No wonder the rest of the world thinks all American's are imbeciles.

BUCKUP Feb 17, 2012

WHAT NOW

BUCKUP Feb 17, 2012

walmart is a rip OFF WHATS NEW

• Le
    leon washington Nov 09, 2011

i too recieved an e-mail about 1000.00 gift card i did the everything they ask me too after a few days nothing came in the way of 1000.00 gift card why is there nothing being done about this I've recieve nothing I've also have learn alot about drawing pepole into something so other can get a feed on their products lwashingon

• Pu
    putts Nov 01, 2011

i know all the emials that offer you 100.00 500.00 and even 1, 000.00 walmart gift cards are scams. and i was messing around on one of them and the fastest way you can figure out its a scam is if you put in your email and when the offers pop up just click to the next offers page and close it then a whole list of other gift cards offers will pop up. thats how i tell its a scam

• Je
    jessicagrimaldo Oct 22, 2011

I gotta call telling me that i just won a 1, 000 dollars Walmart Card.she said its not goin to cost me nothing .just my prepaid card that i purches online.to see if i activated the card.thats how i won my 1, 000 dollar Wal-Mart card.she said ill recieve it with in three to seven buesnes days.but its almost been a month now, and nothing.iv tried calling and all they tell me is that they will call me back .iv called twice about it, but they just keep on telling me they will call me back.iv tried explaning to them, but they seem like they dont care.i spent money on this Wal-Mart card, like i said they said it was not goin to cost anything.but then they said that they need $45.00 plus $3.28 for magazine, from charged out of my prepaid card.just to get the Walmart gift card that they said it wasn't goin to cost anything.

• Ne
    neo3 Oct 09, 2011

I want to try

• Ca
    candy gurl22 Aug 27, 2011

i received a email from wal-mart saying that i can received a $1, 000 wal-mart gift card it said all i ad to do is take a survey and purcheaced some items in i did ever thing and still havent received an email or the $1000 wal-mart card i end up pay $120 for nothing so i want to know is there any thing i can do about the scam

Comments

• Ca
    candy gurl22 Aug 27, 2011

i receve a email saying that i can get a 1, ooo dollar walmart card just by takeing a surva i took the surave and bout the stuff and in up takeing a $120 dollar of my card and i still haven recive a $1, 000 walmart card so i need to know what can i do about dis because i dont have money to throw away like that if it is not true the need to seen me my card or do something about it

• Dg
    dgeo32 Aug 09, 2011

I received a $500 giftcard!!
    I thought it was a scam too but thought I'd try it anyways. I completed the required offers and spent about $40 bucks. I filled out the confirmation form once all of the requirements were met and about 5 weeks later I received a $500 visa card! It came by Fed ex..I was super excited!! I couldn't believe it almost..I just paid bills with it. I just did another one for $1000 visa and now I am waiting for that one to come. It is not a scam ..it is real. You have to be careful though and read the small print regarding qualifications to make sure you do everything stated so you qualify to receive the giftcard...remember to cxl the offers (according to the rules)...otherwise you just waste your money...

• Dg
    dgeo32 Aug 09, 2011

I used to think it was a scam as well but I actually wanted to try it out and see. So I went through the offer requirements and made sure to cxl the offers within the stated timeframe so it didn't cost me much money (pay attention to all of the guidelines so you can qualify for the giftcard). I spent about $50. I filled out the confimation form and 5 weeks later I received a visa giftcard by Fedex for $500 bucks...I was surprised!!! I paid bills with it. Now I recently completed offers for a $1000 card (cost me $45 in offers) and I am waiting on that one. It does work!!

• Em
    EMMANUEL STEVENSON Aug 08, 2011

First of all, thank God for another day. I know now not to mess around with these false rewards and offers set up by the devil himself to destroy our lives. You see, I would like to ask you all some questions. Would You consider yourselves good people? If so, then right now how about we take a rundown of the 10 commandments? Have any of you ever told a lie, even if you think it was a small one? If so, then that makes you a liar. Have any of you ever stolen anything, even if you think it was small? If so, that makes you a thief.

Have any of you ever commited adultery? Jesus Christ tells us in his word, in the book of matthew the 5th chapter and the 28th verse, and I quote: BUT I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT WHOSOEVER LOOKETH ON A WOMAN TO LUST AFTER HER HATH COMMITED ADULTERY WITH HER ALREADY IN HIS HERAT. If you have done this, then that makes you an adulterer at heart. Have you ever used God's name in vain? If so, then that makes you a curse word user of God's name. God also tells us to keep his commandments in our hearts because no one who does these things will enter the kingdom of God as stated in 1st Corinthians the 6th chapter 9th verse.

So if any of you admit to any of these things, then that makes you a lying, theiving, adulterous, blasphemer at heart. God has set a day in which he will judge all of the living and the dead. This is called judgment day. So if you were to stand before God on judgment day with all of these things, as well as the rest of your sins still on record in the record books, do you think you would be found innocent or guilty? Of course you would be found guilty. And what if God were to give you what you desreved. Do you think you would go to heaven or hell. Of course you would go to hell. Because the word of God says in romans the 6th chapter and the 23rd verse, for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So do you know what Jesus did to save us all from our sins, hell, and the lake of fire so that he could pay the price for our sins so that we would not have to pay the price? God, the one and only HOLY FATHER, came up with a plan before he even created the world because he already knew and knows all that would ever happen in history, because he knows everything. That plan was to send his one and only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to earth to be born of the virgin mary so that he could grow up, and at the age of 33 years old, suffer and die on the calvary cross to pay the penalty for our sins so that we would never have to pay for them in hell, or the lake of fire. Jesus was buried. But on the third day he arose from the dead defeating satan, sin, and death for all eternity!!!

So all we have to do to be saved is to believe this gospel of the kingdom, confess our sins to Jesus, repent of our sins, seriously ask Jesus to forgive us for all of our sins against him(everything that we have ever done, said, or thought wrong), and accept him as our Lord and Savior by asking him to come into our hearts and lives to become our Lord and Savior in Jesus's name, amen. This is the prayer of salvation. If you pray this prayer, and mean it, you will truly be saved by our awesome savior, Jesus Christ! HALLELUJAH!!! So I urge you all to repent of your sins before it is everlasting too late. Jesus said for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the son of Man shall return. Jesus said, repent and be saved, for the kingdom of God is at hand.

So the best time to repent and be saved is now. The word of God says in 2nd Corinthians the 6th chapter and the 2nd verse, behold now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation! HALLELUJAH!!!

• Ro
    rogerdee Jul 29, 2011

i almost fell for it.they call me about six times aday sometimes emailing me even more, if it want for good people like some of you guys, i would have fell for it. thanks from roger dee.

• Du
    dumbbtches13 Jul 23, 2011

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE BLAMING WALMART ARE ###ING ###S!!!