• Bo
    Bobby P. Jun 01, 2012

I've received email message from this website notifying about free giveaway of walmart gift cards but it wasn't actually free. I was prompted to pay in order to receive my gift card... This company is not trustworthy.

• Ve
    very pissed off customer!! May 25, 2012

OH MY GOD WHERE DO I BEGIN? so i had 2 different packages shipped to one of the walmart stores. Both packages were late on delivery. so i called 1800 WALMART and asked what is going on with my packages? and they said they couldnt tell me where they are because when packages get shipped to the stores they cannot locate where they are exactly. so im thinking "oh really now?" so i asked what he could do about my missing packages and he said he could refund my money. Mind you i need these packages for THIS WEEKEND. so i told him i would hold off on returning them for now, incase they come in over the weekend. and we hung up. then not even 20 minutes later, i get an email saying MY ITEMS HAD BEEN RETURNED!!! the stupid ###in texas hick returned them AFTER I HAD TOLD HIM I WAS GONNA WAIT AND CALL BACK ON FRIGGIN SUNDAY!!! are they ###ed???? i think the persons name i spoke to was Chris, but i am unsure. but if your ordering something expensive and u need it by a certain time, make sure you order it like a year in advace bc its gonna take me 2 months to get a package for mothers day.. which passed 2 weeks ago.

• Da
    David Arden May 24, 2012

Scammer called and said I, or someone in household completed a survey for Walmart. I can assure you that is not true.
    Said he needed me to go to a website and spend two minutes on it with him and I would receive a $50 gift certificate.
    I told him he was unethical and a scammer.
    He has called many times since an hung up to harass me to telling him what I thought of him and his activities.

• Ha
    Haricine May 13, 2012

I went in to return cans in the can room of the Iron Mountain MI store. I first had to wait for over 20 minutes for them to empty the machines that another customer had been waiting for atleast 15 minutes before that. Then when they finally did empty the cans the machines they were so dirty that they didn’t read half of my cans and I had to bring them to customer service to return them. It seems like the bigger Wal Mart becomes the less employees you have and the less the store manager cares. If I do not see improvement soon I plan to rally everyone I know to stop shopping there.

I realize that you are the biggest retailer in the World and my comment most likely means nothing but it starts with one man to form one group and can eventually lead to major loss for your company. I do hope there is improvement with the store manager that doesn’t seem to care and a retail empire that seems to think it’s above laws and regulastions. I expect to hear something back by weeks end or Monday I am going to make a few calls to comsumer affairs and better business to name a couple.

I don’t want it to come to this I used to enjoy shopping at Wal Mart but with all the negative changes it’s no longer a place I wish to shop at.

• Ga
    gatortracks May 12, 2012

Your complaint should not be directed at Walmart because the email and texts are from scammers.

• 12
    12elizabeth May 12, 2012

sending me over and over ive won a free 1000 dollar gift card from walmart saying to to go towww.walmartcheck.com scam make them leave me alone thanks

• Ms
    MSREAL May 03, 2012

GET THIS THEY CUT MY CARD OFF BECAUSE I DEPOSITED TOO MUSH MONEY IN A week IT WAS LESS THEN 1500 A DAY WHICH IS WHAT THE REP TOLD ME I COULD DEPOSIT AS MUCH AS I WANTED AS LONG AS I DID NOT EXCEED THE DAILY AMOUNT. WELL GUESS WHAT THEY SHUT MY CARD OFF AND SAID THEY DID NOT HAVE TO INFORM ME ON SHUTTING IT OFF AND THAT IT WAS UNUSAL ON HOW I LOAD MY CARD CAUSE I WOULD USE $25 here or $50 or whatever I TOLD THEM I DONT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT AND THIS IS HOW I LOAD EVERY TIME I GET MONEY I ADD IT AND THEY SAID I CANT DO THAT AND THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER BE DOING BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

MauiAL50 Apr 24, 2012

So what did your husband say when you told him about this issue? Do you really think it is up to the store when they get their parking lot cleared? If there was a big snowfall then I would think there are more important places to be cleared than the Walmart parking lot.

Maniture Apr 23, 2012

I moved into this area a few weeks ago and started using this Walmart store. I have been in the store about 7 times and spent serveral hundred dollars. At least 4 of the times the checkout times was extreamly long with something going wrong at the register and I spent as much as 35 minutes in the check out line. I went there tonight and ended up changing lanes 3 times because of delays in lines. I was in this one lane about 5 minutes and it got to the point that there was only 1 person in line ahead of me when the girl at the register turned off the light and motioned me to another line.

This was the final draw, I parked the cart over to the side and walked out leaving the food and other products in the cart. I have managed a retail store for the last 28 years and I would have fired any employee that did that to a customer. My experience with this store is that it has very poor management. I have been in the sporting goods department and the carera department and waited for 15 minutes before someone came to help me. Many customers left with disgust and I should have too. There are many items not priced at all thruout the store, especially the power tools and that entire section.

You can never get anyone to help you and the staff are very rude. They never apologize for delays in the line at all. I have said all that I am going to but I will never go in another Walmart store because of the last 2 weeks. I feel that giving them 2 weeks is more than enough.

• Mr
    MrsLea Apr 23, 2012

his is another complaint about WM. I thought I would go ahead and just throw this out there about my local WMs during snow and ice times. I didn't find this site until winter was coming to an end recently and I had bigger complaints at the time. I know it is now spring and this problem won't happen again for awhile, I just want to get this out there. I am just wondering how bad this snow thing with WM is at other stores across the nation? Especially in the north where it snows all of the time. Anyway WM where I live has the worst service during ice and snow. They don't clear the parking lot almost at all. I slip and slide all over the place when I go in. It also seems half the employees call in so the service in the store is minimal at the time and it is crowded as heck there. It really stinks. I have already talked with my husband about this a couple of months ago. I was just wondering what this was like for other people? 0

sharpnsporty Apr 23, 2012

The store has to look up every day individually to find a receipt. Also, I don't remember what they were like then BUT they say "Moneycard" and "Debit" right on it. They come in a package, giftcard come just as that. Also, would Wal-Mart really charge someone an extra $3 to load a giftcard? No.

sharpnsporty Apr 22, 2012

If the website is not exactly www.walmart.com then it is a scam. They wouldn't make up another website just to sell $1000 gift cards... Not would that make sense

sharpnsporty Apr 22, 2012

You have one year through the manufacturer, and then the *extended* one year replacement plan kicks in.

• Ei
    Eibole Apr 18, 2012

I was at the Wal-Mart Vision Ctr. in Addison, IL. on 9/19/11 around 12 noon. I needed new eye pads for my glasses. I gave my glasses to the man working. He said he would take care of it. He gave me the glasses back in 15 min. When I got home my nose was red from the glasses pinching my nose. I also had a headache so therefore my vision suffered.

On 9/20/11 around 830 a.m. I called my regular eye doctor.I explained my problem. He said to come over. I did. He noticed the problem right away. He stated that whoever put the eye pads on had put THEM ON BACKWARDS!!! I was upset.

On 9/20/11 around 2 p.m. I returned to the store. I spoke with a different man. I told him what happened on 9/19/11. I asked to speak with the store manager. He was not in, so the man gave me his card.

On 9/21/11 around 10 a.m. I called the store. I asked to speak with the store manager by name. He stated I’m speaking with him. I explained the story. I told him what my eye doctor had said. The store manager stated that those eye pads are REVERSIBLE, so that could of been the problem. IT WAS NOT THE CASE. THERE IS NO WAY THEY COULD BE because once my doc fixed me with new eye pads my problem was resolved.

Also, I stated that he should not have someone working for him that does not know how what they’re doing especially since the man’s business card said he was a “BOARD CERTIFIED OPTICIAN”. I asked that he relay this the man who created this problem. Then I noticed the manager’s voice changed to a condescending tone.

I did not feel confident he would address the problem to the proper person. I also will contact the store manager to be sure he is aware.

• Mu
    mulder f. Apr 09, 2012

Walmartstoreltd.com is selling fake $1000 gift cards. I paid $65 for this card but it was rejected in Walmart straight away. Don’t trust these scammers.

• Bo
    Boycott Walmarts Apr 06, 2012

I went to Walmart on April 3, 2012 was charged $193 for items I didn't buy. My purchase was $46. I have been going there every day since trying to get it straight. Walmart is not trying to resolve the situation. Talked to credit card company with no relief. I do not have a receipt for the $193. It was cash register error I am being told. Pleas be aware when using a credit card at Walmarts everywhere.

• Br
    Bronsane Apr 03, 2012

I made a purchase on December 6, 2011 after midnight online at Walmart.com and I was billed twice. I went to make a purchase on December 7, 2011 and the card was declined. I called my Bank whom explained that there was a duplicated charge. I tried to get Walmart.com on December 7th and did not; I called at approximately 11am on December 8, 2011 and until 2pm I was still on the line trying to get my money back. I have explained that my bank is willing to take a phone call and or even a fax to get this matter dealt with but they will not do such thing. I explained I wanted the money to use since yesterday. They are still giving me the hassle and still not contacting my bank.

Mary Bennett Apr 02, 2012

OK... So I received a Gift card for my birthday and went to use the card at the SAME Walmart it was purchased from! The sale wouldn't go through. The Cashier asked me if I had activated the card? Really? It is a gift, So I assumed it was already for me to purchase on it. I had to call my dad (who bought me the card) 5 cashiers were standing around the computer all saying the same thing, "At the register when the card was purchased, the cashier should have explained that the card needed to be activated." OK So a lady named Lindsey Who was supposedly "Magical" and could try to "Fix" it came to the front customer service desk and had a huge attitude, and tries to help. They say they need the last 4 digits on my dads debit card to find the purchase of the card in their system, which apparently after a 5 day search didn't find anything on the purchase of such card number. She says "Yeah, Sorry but you really needed to activate the card, the cashier should have told them that." Seriously... so I called the 866 number on the card to get help in this matter...guess what? There is not a live person that you can talk to on this matter at all, it is all automated and there is NO option to speak with a representative at all. Which to say the least pissed me off so much I really am going to boycott Walmart all together. I have other stores I can and will go to, and every chance I get I will tell EVERYONE what a joke it is to buy a gift card at WAL-MART and how their STAFF are not trained enough to SELL products that HAVE to HAVE DIRECTIONS in order to use... what a load of crap... then I go to the website listed on the packaging on the visa card, and it states it only needs to be registered if you are making online purchases, or want to keep track of transactions... THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT ACTIVATING THE CARD AT ALL!!! So now I am stuck with the question about if I can use the card now or what?? This is a huge inconvenience and a hassle... Plus these ###s at the STORE IN CALDWELL IDAHO ON CLEAVLAND BLVD, didn't have any answers about the product either, and want to give attitude to me when I am the one with the stuff to get and the card says that there is a $50.00 balance on the card right now... How frustrating and a waste of time and money. Oh, yeah... and you can only get in touch with someone if you write to their P.O. Box 1187 Monovia, CA 91017. Really This alone tells me it has been a HUGE PROBLEM, when you can't even talk to a real life person on the phone.

ShopSmart Mar 23, 2012

Guess what, the same thing happened to me, but did you know that each time you retry, even though the order is rejected, they still process your money, to pending..I have a 140.00 charge on my account three times. And only one order is processed. The first two were rejected, and still pending. Walmart has not as yet, removed the pending, so the bank says the money is held up for up to five days because of it. Very wrong! I have had the same expeience with putting the wrong number in, and it rejected at other online stores, and when I realized it showed up on my account still, I callled the store, and they took it off immediately and reassured me that I was not charged but for the one order that I wanted to place. They understood and took care of it. Well, Walmart customer service says they cannot do that. That is wrong. They are using people for their gain. I hate Walmart. I will have to stop buying from them.

• Ro
    Roudy Jemedy Mar 18, 2012

I Roudy Jemedy won the Massachusetts 1000 dollar gift card.My computer was to slow on receiving my gift card. They said i was almost finish with receiving it but my kids went on and deleted it .May please get back to it as soon as possible. I also had received 2 rewards from them thank you and have a nice day.My email is [email protected]

• Bi
    Bijidale Mar 08, 2012

I went to Walmart to do some of my pearsonal shopping which I try to avoid since they are always so busy, but they are right next to my house and I heard they had the best deals on carseats which is what I needed most for my 1 year old who has grown out of his. Not only did I get this carseat I purchased over $175 worth of other iteams. Along with this I got 1 wic Check of items, which is so embarrassing to begin with and I always mess up on something or the other.

The older lady who was there, didnt say hi how are you, she just glared at me for having so much stuff on the line, so i continued to unload my belongings while she compleated my WIC checkout. She heald up the loaf of bread " wheat" and said im sorry this is the right kind. " o, im sorry it said wic aproved so i assumed it was correct" Cashier; " well you read it wrong, i cant sell you this its wrong" ME; " excuse me I need bread for my 3 children standing at the register with me, could you please call someone to go grab the correct one?" Cashier; " No!, that is not our responsibility, who would i call?" ME; " there are a million people working here, and that lady behind you isnt doing anything, or that guy that just walked by, or the two workers standing by the wall watching the whole thing, ask one of them" Cashier; " they are busy and if you want it you can go get it" ME ( by that time im extreamly angrey and shaking and my children are staring at me wondering what is going on, people are waiting in line, and my 1 year old is screaming) ME; " that is very rude why can you not call some one, why do i have to walk all the way over there, with my 3 children, and my cart, leave people waiting just because your not nice enough to help?" Cashier; " well if you wont your just ganna have to go with out it" she continued my order, i signed the check and almost left the other $175 worth of **** there, but i didnt not only because i needed it, but because she would not be the one who had to put it back and that would not be fair.

After all was done i told her thank you and walked over to customer service, a young lady nicely stood and listened to me rant about how rude the cashier was and what she had done. She told me she would be talked to. I do not know if she was ever talked to or if she was weather she cared, but this is not the first time i have dealt with rude Walmart employees, but it will be the last, my business and anyone I can convince will no longer go to walmart.

• Je
    Jennilyne Feb 29, 2012

2/20/2012 a charge for $49.94 appeared on my transaction history that I had no idea about. I called the number on the back of the card and inquired about. I think this was an non United States call center. Anyway rep told me i had to wait 5 days for payment to post so it could be disputed. Asked where it came from she told some company in Oregon. She said no further info available. Nine days later payment still showing pending so I call back and request to have my money put back on my card. They now say I have to wait until 3/2/2012 to dispute. I asked why and was told again I have to wait until 3/2/2012 to dispute. I asked about the procedure and how long the investigations takes to complete, she said again I have to wait until 3/2/2012 to dispute. I said that wasn't the question I asked and I repeated the question and the call dropped. Well I'm thinking we just lost the connection I called back and went through the exact same thing and was hung up on again. So I contacted corporate and explained the situation. The guy apologies and says let me get you some help. He transferred me back to the same call center I was complaining about. I asked for a supervisor and was told I have to wait until 3/2/2012 to dispute. No explanation period!. I went to the store and customer service and spoke to a manager who called the money card number and she experienced the same thing I did. She was actually at a lost for what to do. Meanwhile this merchant is free to debit my account whenever and nothing can be done about for who knows how long. Guess what I asked for some scissors and cut that damn card in two I will NEVER, EVER shop there again.

• Ho
    Hotter than fish grease. Feb 28, 2012

Had a Walmart Money card now for about 2yrs always in good standing. I stopped using the card in May 2011 when laid off from my job which I had a portion on my direct deposit sent to the card. I recently ordered a new card after all my information was verified and was told my card would arrive in 7-10 business days. I never received the card and placed a call back to Walmart [protected] customer service number first of all it took me 2 days to get through once I got through I was told my card had a permanent block on it due to an unusual purchase. I asked what the unusual purchase was since I had not used the card since May 2011. I was told they could not disclose that information. I said why not and was again told they don't put that info in the system. What the hell, I said. An unusual purchase there was no money on the card and with it being a prepaid card how could that be. Again sorry mamm we can't discuss that info. I ASKED where are you located the agent said Asia I asked if I could be transferred to the states and she said no. I am hotter than fish grease right now.

• Hello Mr. Monk, we help administer Walmart's service plan program and we came across your complaint. We wanted to let you know we are looking into this for you and will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you. NEW Customer Service Companies

• De
    Dennis W monk Feb 26, 2012

I got laptop compaq from walmart and got the the 2 Year computer Service plan after 1 Year the harddrive went out i call the warranty
    service. they ask me if i had my recovery disk i said no they told me that they need them okay i told they i will order them so when i got the recovery disk i call them. they sent me a box i put my recovery disk in the box and laptop and power supply and battary i sent the box to them about a week later i got my laptop back. but i didn't get my recovery disk back so i call the service back and told them that i didn't get my recovery disk. they told me that there was no disk in the box i siad the disk was under the laptop and that i sent them the disk they told me that they was not in the box and that disk are not cover on warranty I PAID $25.00 FOR THE RECOVERY DISK FROM HP. I call them every week and they still say that they don, t have them and they are not cover under warranty so i have to buy the recovery disk again I WILL NOT BUY THE SERVICE PLAN AGAIN OR TELL MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY I WAS POORLY MIS TREAT IT. WALMART WILL NOT MAKE THING RIGHT...MY email [email protected]

• Se
    SelinaKaulitz Feb 24, 2012

I agree that Walmart uses our money as they pleas. I had around $6 in my card and the next day I checked, it had 0! Like wtf man, it might have been only $6, but it was my $6 dollars.

• Ka
    Kaissa Feb 21, 2012

One week prior to May 23 2011, I purchased an emergency reading glasses from the Walmart store on New circle road. My original Prescribed glasses had given up after an approximate ten years service. I am short sited and depends on at least a +1.50 lens to read or write any thing. Without the aid of a glasses it is impossible for me to do my job. On May 23rd 2011 the glasses came apart while using it at work. I decided to return the glasses to Walmart and ask for a replacement. However Walmart refused to replace the $17.00 lens because i did not save the receipt. Is this the family store. Do they really care about their customers?

Walmart now has the $17.00 which i paid for the glasses plus the pair of lens - minus the screw which came off of the glasses. Is this really the value store which they claim to be?

• Dl
    Dlirio Feb 02, 2012

While shopping at this store I became separated from my grandson. I forgot to take my Cell phone with me. I made my purchases and went thru the checkstand. I walked out to the front of the store and waited in the rain for 30mins. I walked back into the store in an attempt to go to customer service with the plan being to ask to leave my purchases with them while I searched for my grandson. I was spoken to in a harsh voice and told to get out of the store and I could not bring my sacks into the store. This is understandable, but I needed assistance. I was not allowed to go the customer service. When I became angry I was allowed to speak my difficulties. This man then called someone else who stated they would page my family member for me. This page was not loud enough to go throughout the store. I was told that I would have to leave. I had to walk across the parking lot with several bags in the rain. My grandson had my car keys as he was driving. Walmart would also not allow me to use their phone to call my family members cell. Also I am a Senior citizen! I do not like people assuming that I am attempting to shop lift. This is a small town, but I can still drive and will be driving out of town to make my purchases. I find these people rude and noncaring.

• Da
    Dailane Jan 13, 2012

I am a customer who frequently patronizes Wal-mart that purchased a Wal-mart’s Money Card and loaded $110.00 on it to use it to pay my phone bill online on Christmas Eve. I had a problem with the online payment and called customer care because I needed the card activated. The Customer Service Agent at Wal-marts Customer Center put my card in “refund status” (a status in which I later found out would take ten business days to resolve) creating a situation of my phone bill money being tied up for the next ten business days. That was not what I wanted to do the to do with my $110.00. The Customer Service Agent at Wal-marts Customer Center was mean spirited and unprofessional towards me the Customer. The overwhelming damage is my phone service will be discontinued for the holidays for lack of payment. because of the and I will be without the ability to call friends and family because of the actions of the Customer Service Agent me for which I will seek restitution for damages.

A. The Customer Care agent sounded irritated pushy and mean and was not friendly or courteous and her phone etiquette was not what a repeat customer of Wal-Mart deserves.

B. The Customer Care agent was wrong in that she did not explain to me the possible resolutions for my situation after hearing my concerns.

C. Exclusive of my concerns the Agent abruptly hung up and put my account in refund status, did not inquire about any further concerns that I might have which is an earmark of thorough professional Customer Service.

D. The Customer Care Agent seemed as if she didn’t like me from the beginning without any reason she hung up on me.

• Se
    Seraquzo Jan 10, 2012

The credit card I used was not a Walmart credit card. However the card I used was on the list of the credit cards Walmart accepts. After processing the order I was informed to put in the 3 digit number on the back of my credit card. Every time I put in the 3 digit number, (and it was the right number) it was rejected. This was frustrating and time consuming. In my opinion I do not consider Walmart as a 'user friendly online shopping service' I finally went to another online sight and I found the same product for the same price. I had no problem using the same credit card, and the 3 digit number on the back was quickly accepted.

• Th
    The Ogre Dec 31, 2011

I use walmart moneycard and my direct deposits are available the same time as when I used Bank of America, I dont know what time my employer submits them but they are available around 5:00 am. Maybe it has to do with your employer.

• Rm
    rmunkacsy Dec 30, 2011

I switched to the card so that I could get my direct deposits more quickly. Posted all over WalmartMoneycard adds (including the card holder agreement) are claims that they can make funds available in fifteen minutes. The state of Illinois deposited money at 8am CST and it is now 6pm CST, and there is still no money on the card. I believe people are correct to ask who is benefiting from our money floating around in the either of the banking world. When it comes to collecting money from us there is certainly no delay! It is well established that the economically disenfranchised are the people using these cards out of necessity to function in this "must have a credit card" world. Does Walmart and its partners really need to lie to us and cheat us to cut a profit?

• Voice of Conscious Dec 22, 2011

This Wal-mart Store is known as "The Ghetto Wal-mart"; and believe me, they have earned the reputation, the customer service there is horrible, they make customers bag their own groceries, intead of the cashiers doing it, they use racial slurs, and often refuse to assist customers with anything. I tried of getting lousy service from Wal-mart, and I'm not going back there again...

• Belvedere Firefighter Dec 19, 2011

As usual, there are tons of complaints from customers about how crappy Wal-Mart is, well guess what, IT'S ALL TRUE!! The Customer Service at These Wal-Mart Branches in Augusta GA, all SUCK! The Cashiers refuse to bag the groceries or merchandise customers buy- THEY MAKE THE CUSTOMERS DO THE bagging (basically doing their job for them), when customers shop at the store, there is no one in the department to help assist you, if you need to find something or ask a question, and constant Racism towards black customers, and black male employees (firing them for no reason, and using racial slurs towards black customers)... For the life of me, I don't know why most people continue shopping there, when most people in this Country, complain more about Wal-mart than any business in America!!! I for one, will not shop there anymore, and I recommend others to do the same...

• Th
    The Ogre Dec 02, 2011

Just an FYI, they put the expiration date on the front of the card.

• Tr
    Trish Loveless Dec 02, 2011

Unbeknowns to me my walmart debit card had expired in August, Last monday I put over two hundred dollars on the card which it accepted, when I tried to buy something yesterday, they said I could not withdraw any money cause my card had expired, when I called the 800 # they told me I had to wait up to 2 weeks to get a replacement card! But I have no access to the money I just placed on the card!~!!! How is this right, fair or legal?????

• Ju
    JustJ Dec 01, 2011

I had the exact thing happen to me in San Antonio Texas Walmart too. Only what happened here went like this we have another grocery store named HEB. The soda Dr. Pepper sent out a ad and said you can get at HEB BUT this was a manufactuers coupon and it STATED this on the TOP of the coupon. I stood there and had a fight with the cashier for 10 minutes before a CSM was called over and then stood there and had another 5 minute fight with her. I asked to speak with a manager and of course he was no where to be found. I asked when he would be in and they said later. I said I would be back and I said are the two of ya'll gonna be here later or tomorrow? They said yes. I made it a BIG point of going in the next day and the manager was there and MADE him call both of them OVER with us when I pointed it out that is was NOT a coupon good at HEB only and that the cashier could accept it and the manager AGREED WiTH ME and POINTED IT OUT !!! OMG You should have seen the look on their faces. Priceless. I said " Again the customer is ALWAYS right DO NOT EVER FIGHT WITH US AGAIN LIKE YOU DID" I was NEVER so embarrassed in my whole entire life ... I got 4 cases of Dr. Pepper free, for my time and trouble.

manager lied Dec 01, 2011

If you still want to give me the reward this was in the Oak Park Heights store, and my name is Aiden Egbert, The thiefs name is Ryker Jameson.

manager lied Dec 01, 2011

I saw this boy who is in my grade five class who was stealing some toys and i told someone who said assistent manager. I showed the manager the boy who was stealing the toys and they reported it to security, then i asked what reward they give and the manager said we don't give rewards but thanks for letting us no, since i did not get a reward the next time someone steals i will let them and not report it. The manager also lied when he reported the boy to security, he said the boy was nine years old and that is a lie because the boy is ten years old like i am and i told him that also. he should have asked before lieing.

• Ca
    carolinachick Nov 18, 2011

I have never had a problem with this card. If you read your cardholder agreement you know what you're getting into. Let's face it people - if you get one of these then you probably have bad credit and can't get a "real" credit card. Therefore, this is your option, as it is mine. One thing is for sure: I pay FAR LESS fees on this pre-paid card than someone with a "real" credit card. So what if there's a $3.00 load fee? So what if there's a $2.99 monthly maintenance fee? (Actually, if you load at least $1000 in a month's time, there is no monthly maintenance fee.) Compared to hundreds--if not thousands--of dollars in interest and fees that "real" cardholders pay each year, I feel this is a deal. Yes, there are limitations, but at least the option is there and we do have to live with our past (bad credit). When you want cash - don't go to an ATM. Go to a store and get cash back. If you need a lot of cash - find a store near you that has the most amount of cash back per transaction. For instance, Harris Teeter has a $200 cash back limit. Buy a pack of gum for 50 cents, get $200 cash back. Go to another cashier, or even use the same one, buy another pack of gum or something you really need and get another $200 cash back. You can make it work if you really want to. Yes, it can be a pain. But it is also a pain to not have a credit card. It's the price you pay for having bad credit. It was easy ruining the credit, now it's time to suffer the consequences. At least that's the way I look at it. This pre-paid card is not a scam and yes it is a money-maker for Walmart. That's what they're in business for. Plus, any time you're shopping at Walmart, you're saving money so to me it all comes out in the wash. And no, I don't work for Walmart nor am I affiliated with them in any way. Just someone out there with crappy credit who wants to be able to pay my bills online without having to drive around town and pay even more $$ buying money orders.