Shopko Stores Operating Logo

Shopko Stores Operating

Having problems with Shopko Stores Operating?

Shopko Stores Operating reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 15, 2009. The latest review cashier customer service was posted on May 12, 2019. The latest complaint grand opening was resolved on Jan 10, 2013. Shopko Stores Operating has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 67 reviews. Shopko Stores Operating has resolved 7 complaints.

Shopko Stores Operating Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 869 5819 (Online Order Questions)
+1 800 791 7333 (Retail Store Questions)
700 Pilgrim Way
SatClosed
SunClosed
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 19060, Green Bay, WI 54307-9060

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shopko Stores Operating Customer Service. Initial Shopko Stores Operating complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shopko Stores Operating above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shopko Stores Operating. Discuss the issues you have had with Shopko Stores Operating and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Shopko Stores Operating Complaints & Reviews

May 12, 2019

Shopko Stores Operating — cashier customer service

Was verbally forced to purchase a whistle that my son had put his mouth on. I agreed to making the dollar...

Sister Bay

Shopko Stores Operatingclosing sale

I was so disappointed that my local shopko is going out of business. I live across the street and it's always been convenient. Since the announcement I've been there 3 times. All the employees are rude each time. Last night there were red signs clearance 80% off (+40% off original and 40% taken off at register)all throughout the furniture area. We loaded our carts with 2 bookcases and 2 box style organizers. Of course the prices at check out were not right. They were only 70% off. The employees wouldn't budge on the additional discounts said it was only certain clearance furniture. Their advertising was an outright lie. I will not go back. Sad to end like this as shopko was one of my favorite stores.

Apr 18, 2019

Shopko Stores Operating — employee

Hello. I went to the shopko across the street from my house (as I have many times) well they're closing...

Shopko Stores Operatingpharmacy

I and many other people in this town of Arcadia wi. have had many many issues with the people working in the pharmacy. They are very slow, snotty, lies and not very friendly. If i call in a reorder for meds at 9am it still is not ready the next day. People are standing in line because the pharmacy is not organized and the people do not seem to know what they are doing. Wrong meds being given to people and meds are being shorted to people and the workers don't seem to know what they are doing. There is a few older ladies working there they are very short and snotty. The workers walk around like they don't know what they are doing we thought it was because it was all new workers but it is still happening. I don't know how many times I have called meds in for my dad and a day or two later they still are not filled and then we stand there for 15-30 minutes waiting. People are very upset and want to change pharmacies. The doctor can call in a medicine today at 10 am and by 5pm it is still not ready. I wish the workers that were there last year were still here because they were friendly, organized and wanted to help people. Now the people working in this pharmacy are a bunch of people who dont seem to care and are very slow and very not organized. Please do something with these workers

Shopko Stores Operatingpharmacy

I live in Wautoma, Wisconsin and there were once two Shopko Pharmacies. One recently closed and so I went to the other one. Every time I am there I have to stand in line 30-45 minutes. Today I went to the pharmacy to pick up a presciption and they said they can't even get the drug I need in because they are so back ordered. If it was a life or death prescription, I would be extremely scared. When doctors call in prescriptions, I just assume that I can go and pick them up. When they are called in on a Friday, what if a person needs them right away. I have been very unhappy about the whole Shopko pharmacy situation. The other one I went to was so friendly and if the medication was out, they would call me. I never stood in line for more than 5 minutes. I am going to have to go to another pharmacy and would definitely tell others about the poor quality. Very disappointed!!

Shopko Stores Operating — store mailed flyer

Shopko sent out a flyer to all who get them in Spokane, Wa they had some great deals this sale was to start...

Shopko Stores Operating — treatment of employees

It's been brought to my attention that my daughter is being belittled and talked down to as thought she i...

Shopko — the pharmacy / pharmacist paul

I have a siezure disorder and I am on disability for 18 years, I get prescribed "Lyrica" for it. I called...

Shopko Stores Operatingoutdoor yard windmills

I bought a outdoor yard windmill last week. It broke. I took it back to the store. I didn't have the receipt or the box. They wouldn't give me a refund or in store credit. She kept saying that it's says on your receipt to keep the receipt 90 days. How was I to know the windmill was going to break? The worker told me it was on clearance anyway. You will have to try and fix it yourself.

Shopko Stores Operating — returning items

My first complaint is in regards to the 10 for 10 coupon i get with every 10 prescriptions i fill. This i...

Shopko Stores Operatingstore extremely dirty.

I have been here 2 times in last few weeks and it is filthy. It hasn't been picked up or vaccumed for along time. The shoe department has boxes stacked up every where, shoes every where etc. Just sad that they don't have employees cleaning up in there. Looks horrible and prices are high so it sucks when it's the only place to get stuff around here. Oh and they have 3 large totes in main isle because ceiling is leaking which was like this 3 weeks ago when I was here.

Shopko Stores Operatingswitch coffee maker

my sister in law and I were at Shopko last night to buy a coffee pot, and found one that said 17.99 sale price for a 12 cup machine., we decided t o get that one, and when I picked it up to put it in the cart I got cut buy a piece a glass that was on the top of the box, we told the girl that was at the check out counter ( her no is 266730) what had happened and she looks at us and says well you are still buying it aren't you.when we got out to the truck and asked how much I owed her for my part of the bill and when she looked at it we found out that they had charged us 24.49 we went back in the store and told her that the price was wrong it said on the shelf that it was 17.99 on sale so the sales floor supervisor Steve went to check it out and told us that it was 24.49 not 17.99 even though there were 4 or 5 of them under the sales price of 17.99 Steve in turns says well you have to pay the 24.49 and just moves the sale price of 17.99 under the pot it belong to. I feel that this is no way to treat a paying customer that shops at Shopko . I have always been told that you treat a paying customer with respect not disrespect like we were last night from all that were involved. Steve also told us that that was the way they did things here, he did not care if the signs were right or not.

• Updated by JoAnn Funk · Jun 20, 2018

Shopko Stores Operating / switch coffee maker
                1 Sioux Falls, SD, United States

Shopko Stores Operating — a worker come on to me too aggressive

As my partner and I looked around a Shopko store, a worker cames up to us and very aggressively tells us to...

Shopko — northcrest men's shorts

In the past half-dozen years, I've bought at the Janesville, Wis., Shopko about four or five pairs of...

Shopkoshopko "merchandise card"

I received a $25 "merchandise card" for transferring my prescriptions to Shopko. I made a clothing purchase, went home and discovered a size issue. The next day 4/18/18 I went to return the merchandise and select something else. Because my purchase exceeded the $25 I also paid a portion in cash. I handed the sales receipt and merchandise to the cashier and she refunded the cash portion and said have a nice day. I said what about the $25?? She said that is treated like a coupon and once you make a return you "forfeit the coupon". She said you should have read the back of the card. I was not asking for anything above and beyond but simply what I had started with. Eventually after standing there embarrassed and everyone looking at me like a problem customer a manager came up and after much hassle allowed me to exchange the merchandise. I do understand policy, but when the pharmacy issued the card they could have mentioned this. In addition the gal doing my return had every opportunity to explain this BEFORE she did the return. Had I known I would have just kept the merchandise and given it as a gift or something else. Fair enough if I was trying to pull something shady, but that was certainly not the case. I left the store feeling angry, upset and embarrassed not to mention disappointed with your policy and how I was treated. I think this is very poor business practice, I would not shop here again nor will I recommend it. I will be taking my pharmacy business back to CVS as even the $25 was not worth how I was treated.

Shopko — google card purchase

Purchased 2 $25.00 cards tonight both will not work our Russell kansas store said i was out the money more or...

Russell

Oconto Shopko Pharmacywait time for prescription

Waited for over an hour for 1 prescription that was called in by hospital. The staff seemed very unorganized and confused as to what they were doing. Customers not sure where to go for assistance, very mismanaged. One customer stated she calls in when store opens hoping it will be ready at 3 pm. Will not be using Oconto Shopko Pharmacy again, don't have the time to wait that long.

Shopkoordering online/store pickup

I am a disabled person. My mobility is very limited. I have ordered at least 4+ times from shopko.com and have used store pickup. I have had my boyfriend go in an pickup my merchandise. Today {01/31/2018 approx. at noon} I had a doctors apt and sent my sister in to pickup my item at the shopko on Clairemont Ave Eau Claire Wi. I sent in my email printout and the credit card that I use to purchase. This time they were rude to her and told them that I couldn't do this anymore. They were not nice about it. I would suggest like some of your other competitors that you have a place to add a secondary person to pickup order. If I could go into the store and walk I wouldn't need to order online. If this will be an issue I may have to order elsewhere. Thank you for your time. Barbara Witte 13513 7th St. Osseo, Wi 54758

Shopko — pharmacy

I have been using shopko pharmacy since we moved to park falls wi, almost 4 years ago. In this time, my...

Park Falls

Shopkoemployee - coupon

on Dec 13th I shopped Monroe, Wi. store for a heated mattress pad . Was told by clerk they had none, only blankets and I saw none on display. On Dec 14th I tried Janesville, Wi Shopko and was told same thing, so proceede to order online on the 14th. When told to choose store for shipment chose Monroe and was told they had nine on inventory. Called Monroe store and out on hold, came back they had nine in warehouse. went on 14th to get one and presented coupon I assumed was good in payment and was told coupon expired on 13th which it had. Told cashier if clerk had found pads day before whe i was in there, my coupon would have been good and because of me they had 8 more to sell at peak time . She handed back coupon with a (tough [censor]) look and I paid full price as I already knew Wal-Mart had none. Thought coupon should have been accepted under conditions or is this company policy?
                    Roger Flannery