• Yv
    yvette m rubio Aug 01, 2016

have several cards talking about 0977

• Le
    leelee Aug 01, 2016

i just brought my walmart card. i go to log in to see if my money was laoded on it yet. ... so when i fill out the info they tell me that its the wrong information???? kiss my ###!!! how the hell do i only have five dollars left??? left of what money i never even spent!!! i want my money back!!!

• Ro
    Robbin Hendon Aug 01, 2016

I've
    been using my walmart moneycard for paying bills on the phone and buying at walmart and now it just
    comes up insufficient funds and i just put money on it.

JERRI Aug 01, 2016

WAS DEDUCTED FROM 3 TIME FOR A ONE TIME ATM WITH DRAWAL. WAS RE-IMBURSED IMMEDIATELY FOR ONE. STILL WAITING ON OTHER. HAD TO SUBIT LETTER DESCRIBING INCIDENT, ETC. HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH.

• Li
    Linda Sundstrom Aug 01, 2016

I called to talk to a person accepted the charge of 2.oo and nobody answered.I don't want to charged for that so replace it. aI did have 3.3o on my card snd the next thig I knew I had a negative something what was that for?

• Di
    diane racine Aug 01, 2016

I paid $148.oo on feb 10, 2009, and was not allowed to activate. Icalled the company and was told they would be sending me a check.Istill have not received this check, 3 months later. activation number is34220094091831. card number is 447o [protected] Visa Debit card

• Fi
    fircairn Aug 01, 2016

purchased walmart pre paid visa, loaded it with $66. tried to make transaction for 65.15, was denied. tried again, still denied. checked walmartmoneycard.com, and found i was charged $1 each time!!!
    Charged for transactions that were denied? get real.

Jeff Noffsinger Aug 01, 2016

So I originally started using the Walmart Money Card because I no longer really wanted to use any bank. Understandable that they charge a $3 fee to cash my paycheck to put it on the card. Today I went to my local Walmart on 23rd Ave in Greeley. I simply had a couple of dollars left on the card. When i went to cash out the money was on the card but there was a $3 dollar charge to take any cash off my card at the Walmart Money Service location inside of Walmart. Here's my complaint if Walmart/greendot is going to charge me $3 every time i make a cash transaction w/d its excessive, yes I know i can have the fee waved by purchasing something at WalMart, in this case i just wanted to get some quarters to wash my car. On the brochure it says you can cash out to the last penny or $0.00 not true apparently. As a secondary note you cannot purchase quarters directly using your card. Whats the diffrence between buying quarters and taking cash out, You guessed WalMart can't stick there hand in and get $3 additional for the transaction. In case your wondering I think Walmart is way overpriced for the crap they sell. I hate Walmart.

• Re
    RegularsOfMy3cents Jul 29, 2016

trolls on the hunt again

• Ro
    Roxanna Becerra Jul 29, 2016

I went to Walmart a few weeks ago...about 8 weeks ago. I asked the lady how long does it take for a necklace to come in she told me 5-6 weeks. The paper even said 5-6 weeks. I ordered a necklace for my 2 year old daughter for it to be here two weeks before her birthday. It cost $120.00. It is now going to be her birthday and I have nothing to give her cause, first they lost my order...and now it wont be here till next weekend when her birthday is this weekend. The lady I talked to was rude and told me that I guess I have to wait till next weekend. You think she would of said well here is a gift card I'm so sorry...but no she told me oh well. I don't know how Walmart runs there business but I am furious that for my daughters birthday weekend...I cant give her anything for her birthday.

• Kr
    Kristydawn Jul 28, 2016

When trying to make a purchase was declined! I contacted my Walmart money card and found out I was being ripped off! I have over 10 transactions Scams taking my money off my account. Customer service is rude and not helpful. I have lost over $300 and only received one $56 check back from Walmart !! I have spent over 8 hours, countless days and all my nerves trying to deal with these people!!! Do not purchase one. I'm not rich so every dollar counts. My option o Walmart stores and banking franchise are the same neither care about the customer. They say they strive on customer service but the truth is they strive on the dollar. Why do they care about your few hundred dollars it isn't them! I hate that I wasn't treated as a person and that my situation didn't get the attention it needs. I am not going to let this go until my issues are resolved!

Dan Jurgens Jul 27, 2016

COLUMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT in Appling Georgia, is a racist & corrupt police department, that routinely does a very poor job of enforcing community safety or protection from criminals in regards to african-americans that live in columbia county (martinez, evans, & appling GA).. The department is sometimes corrupt, and the cops are mostly all racists, and using racial slurs or attacking innocent/defenseless blacks just for kicks!!! But when it comes to dealing with white criminals or gang members- these cops run with their tail behind there legs... One of many incidents, is the constant criminal activity at Evans- APPLECROSS APARTMENTS, where columbia county deputies allow drug pushers to operate, and good families unfairly kicked out of their homes for protesting against crime in their neighborhood!?!

Dan Jurgens Jul 27, 2016

I unfortunately work there and I hate it!! I witnessed another racism incident against a black shopper on 9/29/12, when he had politely asked a female associate (Liz) a reasonable question, she had loss prevention kick the man out of the store- FOR NO REASON!!! Liz is a lousy white wal-mart employee, who has attitude problems, and she just hates men.. The loss prevention guy, is a lousy employee too (he was fired at an Aiken Wal-mart, for allowing robberies to carry on!).. Thats how stupid WAL-MART is, they mainly keep the crappy associates employed & screw with the good customers & employees!!!

• Ri
    rihan shaikh Jul 25, 2016

i am the regular customer of walmart located at 2525 st. clair west. today i had the worst experience . i went to the store and had to wait half an hour in furniture department just to find out weather they have the stuff that i wanted.when i cashed out for the stuff i asked the cashier to call some one to help me with bring the heavy stuff outside. cashier called twice but nobody came and made me wait more than 30 minutes. finally i had to help myself with the heavy stuff which was really disappointing.

• Sw
    sweetluvr2u Jul 22, 2016

I had bought a money oder that store cause I was going to send it to Kentucky for something that I had to pay on and I had lost my job so I needed to go ahead and cash it cause I needed to use some of the money for gas to get me to kentucky this thursday ad I take the money order to the store I got it from and they denied it..How can they deny something that i had the reciept for and came from there store..I am very bothered with this..Its very important that I get it cashed tom cause if not I dont have the gas money to get me there and I will get in alot of trouble..I need something done to with this or give my money back ASAP

• Mk
    mkb9999 Jul 22, 2016

I made the mistake of trying to purchase a laptop from Walmart, but the horrible experience I had was not worth it. I went to the Crestwood, IL store where they checked online and saw that it was in stock, but the sales girl couldn't find it in the back room. She said she had no way to find it, so then I went to the nearby Matteson store, where they didn't know if they had them in stock. ???

I decided to just order it online and pick it up at the Crestwood store. I received an email that I could pick it up and when I went there a man called Que or Cue told me that the order had been cancelled. I asked him why it was cancelled. He apparently had no idea and just walked away. I was offered no answer about either receiving the product or a refund. I demanded to see the manager and was told the store manager had left for the day. I said okay, send over someone who has some authority, they must have someone in charge. A manager named Daniel came over and told me to check if the computer price had been debited from my debt card. I checked, and yes, the amount had been debited from my card. However, I didn't want a refund, I wanted the product. I bought this product because I needed the product at the time I was purchasing it. This "manager" Daniel offered no information and told me that if I didn't calm down he would call the police. I told him to call the police, I want to know where my laptop is.
    And yes, he did call the police and no, it is not illegal to be an irate customer. It is, however, a waste of taxpayer money to use city services unnecessarily because a “manager” is not competent enough to be able to provide customer service and resolve an issue. My issue was not resolved.
    I went home and later checked my email to find that Walmart sent an email saying that my order had been delayed. So the order was delayed, not cancelled as Que told me earlier. I went back to the store and this time was helped by a more knowledgeable manager named Andrew. I was told that they did find the original laptop that they had in stock and I could purchase it then. Unfortunately, I would have to pay for it again because the site-to-store order was still in process. I was told that my recourse would be to either try to cancel the order online, which would probably cause confusion, or to simply wait till the laptop came in and then get a refund. I chose the latter course of action and did not receive my refund until about a week later.
    It was a horrible experience and I don’t know how this company can legally be permitted to function at this sort of level of incompetence and disorganization. I will never attempt to shop at Walmart again and I will post this story on every consumer site I can find to warn others and will also tell friends and family of my poor experience there.

• Ru
    Ruane Jul 22, 2016

Walmart”s Family plan is worst wireless plan they have out there, poor, poor customer service. They lure you in saying two line will be $70.00 and approx. $5.00 in taxes and fees. I specifically asked before I sign up about all the additional taxes and fees that will be added, the girl told me will only be around $5.00 for both phones. Financially I am not ready to sign another contract with any phone company so I was deciding between Walmart Family or Metro PCS their wireless services in my opinion is about the same. When I got my first bill it was $86.46! The fees and taxes was $16.46 not $5.00.

I was upset, so I switch to Metro PCS which theirs was $70.00 for two phones everything included!!! Unlimited phone time texting & internet service!Metro PCS ended up the better deal. They are far better in customer service. They are physically there if you need to talk to a person. No one at Walmart can help you when it comes to your phone bill questions. Instead of you having to call Walmart Family Plan, make sure if you do you have that 4 digit pin code they “supposedly” gave you when you signed up with them.

If you didn’t write it down or can’t find the number you will need to go to the store and have some from Walmart call for you (people in Walmart doesn’t even know this, they look at you and think you’re completely stupid when you go there and ask them to call for you) Then you can changed your pin#. This was so stupidly ridiculous! I answer the password question and offered my ss#, home address, DOB, acct# and this was still not enough for the girl on the phone to assist me with my billing question. I had to physically go to Walmart and straighten this out.

When it comes to wireless phones Metro PCS is by far better and you get more for your money and better customer service! I am seriously thinking of starting to take my business somewhere else, I am finding out with smaller businesses you get better customer service!

• Tx
    TxAgent Jul 18, 2016

Can you provide a false SSN? I'm not sure if they try to validate that before the card is activated, but to be honest with you that must be something new. I haven't had a wal-mart gift card in a year so things might have changed, but I've never had to provide any personal information when activating. I wouldn't give them a thing.

James Jul 18, 2016

Beware the Wal-Mart Visa gift card. My wife was given such a card with $25 prepaid for mother's day. To spend the $25 she is required to activate the card. To activate the card she is required to give away her personal information, such as her Social Security number. Why? She does not wish to disclose her information for just any request. The money is already on the card but she cannot access it. Such a situation should be regarded as fraud or theft. Beware! We tried to resolve the issue over the phone but after more than a half dozen calls to different numbers we received no satisfaction. A personal visit to Wal-Mart did not resolve the issue either.

shereekie Jul 18, 2016

I purchased a laptop from Walmart and with it the extended warranty. I will make this as short as possible..DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY... I sent the laptop in on 13Jul 2011 they recvd it 16Jul2011 along with all the reson I was sending it for repair. I recvd it back 03Aug2011 with the reapir slip stating "returned without repair, No problem found". Please keep in mind the DVD/CD player doesn't work, keys are missing and the video was messing up oh and the outlet for the internet connection was not tight enough to hold the line. And after dang near 2wks they sent it back say nothing was wrong. Go figure. When I call them and expalined this they said we will send a box back to resend it to us and in 2 day the box will arrive... I said for what so yal can play with it send it back with no repairs... Well when contacting the company and I asked to speak to someone in a higher position she says I am the highest available" So you mean to tell me you are the only one highest person working there and you are a what? her reply a customer service REP!!! Get outta here I am not booboo the fool so the end result is; I have to wait 24 BUSINESS hours and hopefully someone will return my call. Please do not purchase there warranty plans and hopefully if enough of us choose not to they will loose the contract with this Foreign Limited Liability Company. please feel free to email me at [email protected]

• Bi
    Birch Goodnight Jul 13, 2016

I am unable to activate my Wal-Mart Prepaid money card because I nolonger have the receipt. The card was purchased on December 23, 2008. I have $50.00 on the card.

• Us
    User4987234 Jul 13, 2016

Walmart Tire & Lube Express in Aiken - is the worst & most unprofessional Walmart store!! On 5/27/2013, upon picking up my paycheck, I was mistreated & attacked by two managers & one female employee, for no reason!! Many employees within the last week all quit, after constant mistreatment, unfairly blaming new employees for being inproperly trained in auto service, and minority workers are the main staff that are mistreated (esp. the men), discriminated against, quit, and are wrongfully fired from working at Wal-Mart, they discount more merchandise than they sell at full price, because of bad service & customer complaints!! DON'T WORK FOR any Wal-mart establishment!!!

• Ka
    katkris2001 Jul 13, 2016

So I applied for a Walmart Credit Card and made payments. I ran into some financial difficulties and contacted customer service to find out what I can do. So, after being reassured by the customer service agent that everything was going to be fine, I felt fine. Flash forward to today, I went to pay more on my credit card account, after making two payments in one week's time and making the account current, my account was closed with no type of notification whatsoever. After taking an hour chatting with a rep and being told that calling the account manger and they will reopen the account. Call the account manager and was told after explaining what happened that nothing could be done. I asked why did I not receive notification about this and was told that they do not send out letters. The largest company in the world does not send out letter to notify account holders that the account is closing. I was furious and could not believe that because of one employee not doing their job, my credit has to take a hit from this idiot rushing me off of the phone. DO NOT GET CREDIT WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER NOR WHAT MAKES COMMON SENSE.

• St
    Stanley Njiowhor Tom Jul 13, 2016

I Bought two VISA debit cards from Walmart because I was told that only $500 can be credited on one card.to enable me purchase things online since I came for a course at Honeywell Training Center but I activated the two but was able to use one and the second one with no [protected] is saying Not Authorized. What can I do as to be able to use it since my staying here in US is limited.

Jacqueline Good Jul 13, 2016

This card is no good you people need to stop maybe someone will take you to court. Lier's. and i am going to Report you to the BBB.

Dave55 Jul 13, 2016

During a storm last weekend, the winds were so high a cart coral blew into the side of my car and seriously dented and scratched both doors.

Instead of doing the normal decent thing, their insurance company responded "Walmart doesn't control the winds." I never in my life thought Walmart controlled the winds. What a condescending thing to say. I do think that Walmart should have bolted down the cart corals. What if that had been a person who got hit?

So anyway, I think Walmart's insurance should cover the repair, not mine, if Walmart's insurance is too cheap then they should just pay out of pocket. It's more the principle of the matter. If something on my property was not secured tight enough and blew through a neighbor's window, I'd feel responsible for paying too. Their property hit mine, it seems pretty clear, storms happen on occasion and the cart corals should have been bolted down.

• Na
    Nathan James Jul 13, 2016

More Racism at Wal-Mart, This Time Over P.A. System: Wal-Mart officials scrambled to apologize yesterday for an ugly incident that occurred at one of their Aiken County stores on Sunday. Shoppers were shocked when an unidentified male voice was heard over the store's P.A. system, "calmly" giving the following announcement: "Attention, Wal-Mart customers: All black people, leave the store now." According to the AP, a manager quickly apologized for the remark, and it's still unclear whether a "rogue patron" or an employee made the announcement. But naturally, customers were a tad offended:

"I want to know why such statements are being made, because it flies in the face of what we teach our children about tolerance for all, " said Sheila Ellington, who was with a friend in the store, which is located in Aiken, SC. "If this was meant to be a prank, there's only one person laughing, and it's not either one of us."
    On the other hand, Bill Mitchell, a former Walmart employee, told the AP that "as a black man, I've heard worse things." Wal-Mart brass says they're investigating to determine how this happened, and issued a statement saying, "We are just as appalled by this incident as our customers. Whoever did this is just wrong and acted in an inappropriate manner. Clearly, this is completely unacceptable to us and to our customers."

In February 2009, Wal-Mart paid $17.5 million to settle a class action lawsuit brought by truck drivers who accused the company of racial discrimination. And the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission also sued the company last year, because Hispanic employees at a Sam's Club subsidiary in Augusta, GA., claimed they were on the receiving end of racist insults from other "associates." All this comes as Wal-Mart has been mistreating customers, by very poor customer service; not bagging customers goods after they've spent lots of money at there stores, and sometimes- falsely attacking (assaulting & accusing) black shoppers of shoplifting!?!

According to an article in Crain's last August, "The retailer is likely to focus on poor neighborhoods where there is a pent-up demand for jobs and supermarkets." "Wal-Mart will look for support among communities of lower-income consumers who are eager to have them in the city, " said Kathryn Wylde, "We need jobs, and quality customer service for our money!! Not Harassment, abuse, and discrimination of any kind!!!"

• Dr
    Dragons4u Jul 13, 2016

Placed an order through website for store pickup. Had tons of trouble getting through che
    ck out due to "technical difficulty" page from website kept coming up. Finally get it through, recieve confirmation email with pick up date and time. I go to the store after that date and time, and no product. Store tells me I have to reorder it and there is no record of transaction. Try to email Walmart.com through their website, and the submit button doesn't work. So I call the phone number and am told order is fine but their system isn't functioning correctly. I ask when I can expect my product and am immediately hung up on.

• Un
    unhappy walmart customer4 Jul 13, 2016

Went to the walmart on west sunshine springfield mo, after had already been at the walmart the same day on hwy 60 republic mo looking for the same item. Looked and looked for the item that I could not find, asked several associates they had no idea what I was talking about. So funny as it is a popular food item. didn't have luck finding it.so I replaced it with something else that I did find. Went to the cashier to check out and pay for the item I did have to buy instead. And the debit/credit card machine wasn't working right it, wouldnt give me cash back, just kept asking me the same questions over and over again. Finally a CSM was called over and was told the problem with the machine. she didnt say a word, she just cancelled my request for cash back and handed me my reciept and walked away. My word to everyone that reads this is walmart has the worst C S of anyone i have ever. dealt with . so from now on i will be talking my business else where. Good luck to everyone that shops at walmart as i will not be.

sharpnsporty Jul 13, 2016

The reason is because it is a debit card, not a gift card. You have to activate it in order to get your name on it. It's a debit card with a monthly fee and loading fee involved and to my knowledge all debit cards are linked to one's name, date of birth, and social security number.

Frances, when you call up there should be an option where you say you never received it and they send another out. Also, most places I believe you can use it, you just cannot reload it until the permanent one comes in.

• Fr
    Frances Renee Dill Jul 13, 2016

I got a Prepaid Walmart card to pay a bill and after getting the card activated, I was told I would receive my permanent card within 10 days. I got it on January 30, 2011, today is March 5, 2011. I have yet to receive my permanent card, and they said that even though I haven't received my permanent card yet, and I couldn't use the temporary one, I would still be charged for the monthly fee. The amount isn't much, but I would still liked to have been able to use the card. I'm losing over half the amount I had on the card in fees that are not my fault. I DO NOT advise anyone using these cards, as they WILL NOT work with you to solve problems with it.

ShirleyD Jul 13, 2016

I received a Walmart Moneycard as a gift. When I went online to activate it the site said that they are required by the federal government to get Date of Birth and SSN. So I called the number on the Moneycard but it was a recording, no human person to talk to. I went to a Walmart store in Laurel Md. and they insisted that I needed to enter the information. They said the Moneycard is not refundable. I said I'm not trying to get money back, or open a credit account, or open a bank account with you. I said I just want to find out how much money is on the card and redeem its value in purchases. Why do you need my personal information? They gave me no answer, just that its company policy and there are no exceptions - nothing they can do? Why do I need to reveal my DOB and SSN to a company to use a prepaid card? I don't want a financial relationship with them, only the beneift of the money that has already been paid.

• Be
    Beliveme Jun 17, 2016

Recently I went to the Walmart at Kings Hwy & I75 in Pt. Charlotte, Fl. 5min before I went, I called your Automotive Dept. & asked "Tom" if I could get an oil change he said theres 2 cars ahead get here quick, wait time @1 1/2 hrs. Ok, cool I said be right there. (I live around the corner.) I didn't know who "Tom" was so I went to the automotive register behind 4poeple getting they're weekly tampons & eggs. (Only automotive items should be allowed through this register, otherwise put more registers!) Anyway 5-10min later someone had already gotten to "TOM!" (This gentelemen clearly can't be considered productive.)And I was out, so theres my complaint"s".

• Ri
    Rite Bishop Jun 17, 2016

Change your own oil from now on. Do expect people to wait for you or anyone for that matter to show up and save your place in line? For once I would like to see a "real" complaint on this site.

Jen Jun 17, 2016

walmart have very bad security. Beware, if you get robbed in the store, you won't get much help. I witnessed an incident there before.

• Ky
    Kythale Jun 17, 2016

I live in Herkimer NY and lately the walmart in Herkimer isn't stocking much of anything. What is going on?

Martino Jun 15, 2016

I went to the pharmacy and to catch a flight out so i needed my medication fast so i could catch my plane i understand that they are busy but they wuldnt help me out at all. they were ver rudeabout it especially the pharmacist. this month i go to fill my perscription again and the same pharmacist is still rude i explained what meds i wanted brand and which i wanted generic so i came back the next day to pick them up and they were all wrong she got mad again and was really rude about it. I opened the bottle there to make sure they were right this time and didnt touch hem. when i got home somthing told me to count them. I did and 10 Oxycontin 40Mg were missing. I called her and explained how i was missing 10 and she said she counted them twice and i asked her to check her bottle and what can i do about this situation. She had nothing to say like she cant make mistakes. I really didnt want to write this because this medication is a narcotic but why should i have to pay for medication i did not get. Not only that im going to be short this month bacause of this. Theres nothing i can do and im furious because this can happen. Just baecuse she doesnt like me shes gonna short me on my medication and make me pay for it. No one will belive me its a strong narcotic they will just think im trying to get extra no thats not me im honest and true to my word and i dont think im prefect like the pharmacy thinks the are...thanks for listening.

• Fa
    fatterfish Jun 15, 2016

listen i don't judge you for being a pill head no one is perfect, but don't blame your pill headed mistakes and paranoia on wal-mart

• Ci
    cindy milbourn Jun 06, 2016

I paided 8 dollars for a walmart prepaid visa card. The worst mistake i ever made! i have not received my permanent card and this has been since12/10/08. They told me my info did not match their data base. i was told to fax my drivers licence and a recent household bill .So i did. I waited a long period of time .Still heard nothing. I called them again and was informed that my Fax's that i sent to them were to dark to see. so i lightened them and re sent them. I was told i would receive a 5 dollar credit for my trouble which i never got. instead i called them again to check on the where abouts of my permanent card and was informed that my temporary card was 3.47 cents over drawn due to the fact i owed them for my monthly use of the card! This has been nothing but a headache and a scam, walmart should be held responsible and give me back my 8 dollars! who is going to give that back to me? i know that they aren't getting the3.47 they say I owe! What a rip off! iam on disability and could use that 8 dollars. Thumbs down to walmart for selling these cards!

• Cy
    Cynthia Cole Apr 07, 2016

I have had difficulty with 2 different gift cards. Not able to use at cash register and attempt to be able to utilize my money to no avail! They mailed me a different card in regards to my second card and it does not even work! Problem after problem as all of youall have emphasized and expressed! I won't even go into the issues with my 1st card. There is no phone number to contact upon receiving my replacement for my 2nd card! Upset and frustrated to say the least. Will never purchase another gift card with VISA on it. Will never purchase another gift card period!!! Ruthven, IA