Complaints & Reviews

extended warranty

We had purchased the afterglow headset for PlayStation 4 for my son for his birthday March 23/2018, on July 25th I had made a claim due to the mircophone not working, i have now made 2 calls since then to find out what is going on because we have not received the shipping label to send the item back!!! The third call I was informed this item was registered as a video game not the headset!!! This is absolutely ridiculous service and a ridiculous extended warranty!!! My son has been waiting patiently and we have been getting a complete run around, I want my money back asap so my son can replace his birthday gift!!! Please call me at [protected]

gift card $500

I filled out forms for an hour or better . First thing screen said was I had already won it I just needed to fill out some questions. Then was going to give me a code to take to Wal-Mart and get my card . I think it's really sad they do people this way I could have really used it . I know Ian in Wal-Mart at least 3 times a day getting things + i take a couple elderly folks there about 4 times a week . Just don't get people's hopes up that work really hard all week then spend half if not more of there check at walmart . We can use a little good luck sometime but not happen . Makes you think Wal-Mart appreciate of us is great but in long run guess it's still all about them this was on 08/16/2018:at 11:34am Thanks for hearing what little I had to say Roger Wayne Tapp

san pellegrino water 8.4fl. oz.. ordered online

The last 3 orders of 3 cases of Pellegrino water have been damaged during transit. The first order wa...

herb and garlic cream cheese

Purchased a container of Herb and Garlic cream cheese product expiry date showed Sept 19 2018. Last week on...

store is continuously understocked, out of things or discontinuing items.

This store opened several years ago and there has been a consistent pattern of being out of items or discontinuing items. We've tried telling the store management but to no avail. We now go buy many things at other stores because of this. We really don't count on the items to be at this Walmart store.

Why is this store so poorly stocked when other Walmarts seem to get it right?

19" blue ombre table lamp

I bought this from Walmart on 7/13/2018. The lamp is great but the attached light bulb did not work. Walmart said I needed to contact Cheyenne products, the distributor, from the info sheet included with lamp. Called them several times, always got a "this mailbox is full" message. Emailed them, no response.
I like the lamp, but just want a light bulb that works. I am very disappointed, as you should be, by the lack of response and inability to contact your distributor, Cheyenne Products. Can you help me?

charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included)

Walmart sent us a defective vacuum cleaner and after speaking with Customer Service, they sent us a label for us to return the faulty unit. In return, they sent us a replacement for that vacuum.

I had FED EX pick it up and tracked the return until it was received and signed for. Just now, we were charged for the vacuum AGAIN as they are now claiming they never received the return.

We are senior citizens living off of my Social Security and we can not afford these kinds of costly mistakes, especially since we will not receive the monies for 5-10 business days.

This DISGRACEFUL behavior is one that screams they do not care about their customers nor their overcharges. Walmart's behavior has now changed our opinions on buying from them in the future. Their attitude and behavior in this is positively shameful.

itunes gift cards

On May 3, 2018 I Purchased iTunes gift cards worth $300 from Walmart. When I tried to redeem them I got a message that they had not been activated. I contacted Apple and provided all the information but after a few days I was told that they had not been activated properly by Walmart, I went back to Walmart and the CSM was not helpful at all, she referred me back to apple. I contacted Apple again and spoke with an iTunes senior adviser who informed me that the cards had been improperly activated at check out by Walmart and so Apple was unable to help.
I have since been going back and forth with Walmart but no one seems to offer a solution. The CSM at the branch, Beth told me I couldn't get a refund either.
I have contacted Walmart Global ethics and no one has helped me. At this point, I need a refund from Walmart.

assistant manager mike in amsterdam ny supercenter

My 2 sons both 16 and their friend 18 apparently were fooling around this evening at store and lost their...

assault at the door by employee

I am a nurse, and have been for almost 30 years. I have never stolen anything. For Gods sake, how stupid...

usa reward spot.

I completed the survey reviewed the ads downloaded the check 3 credit score for a 1000 wal-mart gift card. I...

paint department

I purchased 3 gallons of paint and one can wasn't correctly closed and opened in my car trunk! The full...

Walmart Supercenter

not receiving my deposit for returning my empty coolant ac cans

About 10 days ago I purchased a can of 20 oz. of 134a coolant. and one can of 12oz. 134a coolant. On top of...

walmart straight talk phone card $32.63

Hi I purchased e mail card Walmart.com for my new Samsung phone and it is not compatible and no use for what I payed and Walmart is not giving refund and said to contact bank the card is not used and I need $35 card to be compatible for this phone can you please reverse the charge immediately visa ending in 7216 TRISH Hollingsworth credit one platinum card thanks sincerely t Holly [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ab
    Abner T Jul 17, 2018

First of all, it is known that the All You Need plan (30$ plan) is just compatible with feature phones ONLY, however, if this is the first time it happens to you, Straight Talk policies allows representatives to provide a replacement plan which includes 20 days of service only, and again, that is if this is the first time.
    You can call Straight Talk customer service at 1 800 430 2355, and that's the only way you can get that replacement plan.
    And remember, it is your fault ❤️

tires

Brought tires on the 06/04/2018 and had a blow out on my way back from Memphis I had to call someone to come bring me a spare took the tire back to the store where I got them to show them there was a defect in the tire but the manager and assistant manager asked like it was my fault said it looked like a cut. Now who is going to be driving a long and crawl under the car and cut the tire. And you can see the tire had blown out it would not cost them anything to replace a defective tire because I know they will send it back to the manufacturer
And this is calling more problems not I have to go somewhere else and buy me a spare tire because the store 00391 didn't try to help me at all if I had ran over something are hit something then there is no problem this not where the rubber hit the road it on the inside of the tire or the back of the tire I been in retail for 20 years never before had I seen people treated like this. When the tire is only 33 days old. So bought a defective item
What happen to good customer service
Every customer should be important

tires

Walmart Supercenter

jewelry department

We came in with our baby at 3 Months, to pierce her ears, and they told us her earlobes were too small. We...

x-trac ii tire

bought a tire, and installed it on the front. the car veered to that side. I had to hold it straight. went back they balanced it and it still veered. went and had a front end alignment done on my car and car still veered off. walmart checked it once again and said it was fine. I put it on the back and decided to let it go. I have a defective tire and Walmart didn't want to let me trade it for another one. after I put it on the back and a different tire on the front, my car drives fine.

photo dept

I went to pick up my photos at Flower Mound, TX, Wal-Mart. There was a sign that said Lane Closed at the desk, but a young man was obviously in the photo processing room. (lights were on and the door was open).
A young cashier in the returns department said, called out to me and said she'd get me some help. Then the boy came out, took my tickets, and brought me my photos. He told me, I didn't pay him, but needed to check out through the 'return' line. That line extended past their ropes and into the store. I asked if I could self check myself out? Nope, those registers aren't equipped to do that.
So, I waited a long time to retrieve and then pay for my pictures.
I will not return to WalMart to develop photos.
Note: Cashiers were both very cordial. The company's service to their customer stinks.

automotive

I went to the walmart riverstone pwy, in canton ga. It took 3hrs to get a set of ties installed on my car. Got down the street, car was shaking so bad, that I knew I was going to have to bring it back. Come in the next day and this guy nathan didn't say hi or good morning. He goes what do you want? Seriously now i'm told this is going to take an hour. I'm pissed. It's bad enough just be racially profiled when coming in these stores because walmart has gotten real bad. Looks like i'm going to have to cut them off

walmart employe

Me and my son went to the Walmart at 134th and bangater at the south Jordan gateway super center and thier was a girl with the name of Amy on her badge and she was very rude to me and grabbed my son on the [censored] and called me a [censored] and was not very helpful and I want something done about it i want her fired gone that is not how you treat your costumers

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices