Verizonhorrible agents

I just got off the phone with an extremely rude agent at Verizon #[protected].
Here is my issue.

I am opening a new location for my company below. YES I am the owner. I
called Verizon in Dec to get a phone number so I could start marketing my new address-phone number. I made it VERY clear to the rep that I wanted a phone number ONLY, basic service since I would not physically be at the location until Mar 1st, 2017.

Now I am told by this unprofessional, rude young man that I had full features added, ie: unlimited long distance and voice mail, call forwarding, etc etc etc!! He also stated I WAS UNDER CONTRACT I have never signed a contract with Verizon, nor would I never! Today I got a bill from Verizon for a line that doesnt even have a phone connected to it for $225!!
To say I had a fit was an understatement. I called Verizon immediatly and got this cocky, rude, arrogant young man. He mocked me, he insulted me and got me to the point I wanted to reach thru the phone and punch his face and I'm not violent!
He finally removed the features and the long distance but refused to credit my account.

All this treatement for a brand new business account!! I'm sending this forward to the FCC.

This is a horrible way to introduce a new customer, don't you think!

• Du
    Duck_ie90 Jun 03, 2016

Yes! Hello! Im really concerned about something that deals with your company and its fine workers. But first let me point out that I appreciate all the hard work you all put into your job everyday. Secondly, I must admit that im glad this bad economy hasn't expelled you off the charts. What I am concerned about is more of a question. Why do you charge 25 cents per minute on a pre-paid phone? Is there really a reason you cant do 5 cents a min, or even 10 cents a min? I really think you should really take the low class into consideration. I really don't wish to change plans or anything like that. Its hard enough nowadays to even afford a phone. So please take my questions into consideration not for just me but for every person that suffers through a low economy life.

Thank you for your time.

Joshua Bennett

Reviewer13428 Oct 03, 2015

Over 3 weeks ago placed order for new Iphone 6s. Come ship date nothing I had bad gut feeling. Yep my gut was correct and ordered canceled. Called and got bumped 4 times to different person and thought perhaps my order would go through plus spent hour and half on phone. Yesterday (Friday 10/2) got email that my order was canceled again. Talk to another person and told yes I confirmed order both on-line and on phone but to find out canceled. So she re-ordered phone plus patched me over to confirm and got text confirmation number. Today I get e-mail order canceled. Plus while talking to representative got dropped but she called men back. I have been a long time customer to verizon but Verizon has no good customer follow-through and plain terrible on customer service. It is to point of changing carriers plus drop my granddaughter's service that I pay for and move on to someone who has better customer service. Before when order 5s they would put you over to a live person to confirm order. Really disappointed long time customer who has been treated like crap. Plus have my bank card corrupted also by them.

• Gg
    G Guard Sep 29, 2015

I moved into a new apartment where they offered fios or comcast. Since I had fios in my home before, I stuck to a good thing. However, the speed is totally lame. I cannot run a single video without waiting forever. Utube, facebook, today's news... I wait and wait and wait for it to arrive.

I am at the point where I want to call comcast and make the switch. I am betting that I can get a really good discount for signing up. Also, one of the 2 fios remote controls broke badly. I mailed it in to verizon 8 weeks ago and never hear another word. So, now we carry the remote from room to room???

The man who did the installation had a lot of trouble with it, maybe he made mistakes??

My email is [email protected] help me out now.

• Wh
    What's wrong with you? Sep 27, 2015

The password that they give you is a temporary one. It should be changed to your personal preference during the first login.

Reviewer22603 Sep 27, 2015

According to their own employees there is a security problem with logging into their web site to manage your account. All I know is every time I try to pay my bill I have to call them and argue with them till they re set my pass word. They have made it so complicated, in order to protect my personal info, that it's just miserable. An easy solution seems to be just hire some one from Sprint, They seem to be able to run a web site. The really sad part is the password's they keep giving me would be much easier to guess by a hacker. So if you don't mind worrying about your personal info, spending an hour on the phone every time you want to pay your bill, or dealing with rude, unprofessional customer service people, then this company is for you.

Reviewer49707 Sep 21, 2015

Walked into a Verizon location in Moorestown, NJ. Signage in windows said "$200" to switch over to Verizon service.
    Time spent in store was 2 hours 15 minutes, no printer cartridges to print my receipts, representative at store exchanged the cash I handed for my purchase with another associate, rep told me I'd get my $200 switchover after 2 billing cycles, purchased $140 tablet with intent to use rebate, requested my receipts be emailed to me...horrible experience, failure to disclose information, failed to give correct information to myself the consumer.
    This was July 2nd.
    That night i received no emails. July 3rd I wake up and check my email. NO receipts still. I had to contact rep to send my receipts. Rep sends my receipts. Yet I still am missing a receipt? So I contact rep again to get all of my receipts emailed.
    I mentioned the cash handling earlier. I paid $85 down towards the phone. A down payment is towards the purchase from my understanding. Rep writes it off as taxes and one time $40 fee without informing me.
    I entered the store and allowed the rep to do their job. Unfortunately I was taken advantage of.
    To the tablet issue. $10 a month for internet not informed of. No big deal. Common sense that I would need to pay for internet. The issue is it wasnt mentioned until I brought up the fact that my bill was higher than the Rep and I discussed.
    I contacted the DM to resolve this and also inform him of the unethical actions occuring at the location.
    After numerous calls and emails. I was reimbursed $66 of the $85. That's fair. Unfortunately the professionalism, time and hassle to get money were unacceptable. Reimbursement took 10 weeks.
    Initially I contacted Verizon customer service and the rep on the phone put myself, the store rep and phone rep on a 3 way call. The phone rep agreed with the Shadiness. After numerous phone calls with Verizon. I notice a bill credit of $140. I was so happy. Verizon understood the unethical actions so they reimbursed me???? But a big NO. I recently found out when inquiring about my $200 switchover. That the $140 in credit I received back in July was broken down this way. $100 for the port in but to get $200 I would have had to trade a phone in. The signage and rep never mentioned this. I asked him multiple times in store because obviously the $200 brought me into the store.
    The phone rep tells me the promo is $100 for port in and $200 trade in totally $300. Maybe Verizon should know what promos each location advertises because I'm owed $200.
    To the rebate now!!! I did everything o was supposed. Mailed all the paperwork in shortly after my horrible experience in store.
    I have yet to receivey rebate card for the tablet. Turns out the Verizon store inputted my address into the system incorrectly. Really? So I had it changed via a phone call. I check my email and the rebate is now validated. 6 weeks later and I just got off the phone with Verizon once again. My address was still incorrect. So I asked to have the card expedited mailing or two day. Rep on phone said NO. That I would have to pay.
    Haven't I paid enough? Over 30 phone calls and hours spent. Unneeded stress. Is this how Verizon treats customers? Is this how Verizon handles consumer's cash and phone agreement? Is this how Verizon advertises? Yes it it.

In conclusion $85-$66=$19 lost.
    $200 switchover - $100 port in = $100 lost.
    $40 credit - $40 undisclosed activation fee= 0
    I've spent my 30 minute lunch breaks on the phone with Verizon and today after work. Once again I was on the phone to have my rebate card mailed out again. I hope?

Overall the phone reps with Verizon were friendly and have no part in my issues. The supervisor phone reps are poor. The rep who initially credited me with the $140 either misunderstood or was poor. He was good and concerned with my situation. All the other supervisors since have been horrible and there hasn't been any resolutions. The Verizon store location should not be there. It's located in a Shopping Center that brings in Millions. Exceptional Customer Service is expected and I worry about the elderly consumers possibly being taken advantage of in the area. Do not waste your time or money here. My bill is over $130 monthly which is roughly $1600 a year. I do not feel valued nor do I think I made the correct decision to switchover to Verizon.
    My credentials for this review are as follows. 15+ years in Customer Service. Retail and Sales in specific with a B.S. in Business Management and International Business. Accredited University.
    There comes a time and point when Actively Listening to a customer/consumer. That a rep for any company should simply understand that the customer is a person. My situation goes beyond a misunderstanding and I feel Verizon fits the stereotype that many large corporations get. I've arrived at this opinion through my interactions with the Verizon reps.
    I speak with hundreds of people daily and thousands during the holiday season. I unfortunately will be sharing my horrible experience in hopes of helping my fellow people.

• Rl
    rlcordis Sep 01, 2015

I have submitted a request to take over three numbers one a edge plan. Verizon state that you accept all liabilites of the account.

My credit check stated that I will not need a deposit for any of the numbers, but a the end of the call they say no you will need a deposit.
    After speaking with 3 reps and disconnected I was hung up on by a rude supervisor who stated "I have worked hear for seven years and the their is noting I can do to help you good night"

If this is the service that you get when taking over a number I feel like l am talking to comcast.

• Su
    sue reichert Aug 31, 2015

Why is it the loyal customer always gets screwed? Great new plans...for new customers! I can save $35 a month by going to the medium plan, but I lose 1GB...so no, I am not saving anything there...and new customers pay $20 a month per phone...not me, I'm still under contract so my phones are$40 a piece! So how do you expect the consumer to stay loyal when there are no incentives to do so?

MadasHELL6 Jul 22, 2015

[protected] at aprox 8:20 pm I started to receive over 17 calls back to back, where you received a beep to let me know someone was calling while I was still on the line...all from the same caller. [protected]. The caller is a computer generated call wanting you to complete a survey to get free tickets. I listened and pressed (9) as I was not interested and that's when I started to receive back to back calls beeping through the first call. I tried to call the number back and it said the version number was no longer in service. The calls will not stop. I had to take my phone off the hook...it is now 9:10pm and I AM PISSED OFF!! This is plain and simple harassment!! Your company had best shut this scamming harassing phone number down or I am going to file a police report against you. I have also listed my number as a "DO NOT CALL" number.

• La
    Lagomorph Jun 12, 2015

Recently took a business trip to Europe. Upon arrival in Amsterdam and again in Belgrade, I received a text message from Verizon informing me of the costs in making calls from my phone. The message also informed me that text messages and incoming calls would be free. This seemed too good to be true, so I reviewed my account daily to see if charges associated with these incoming calls were reflected on the bill. There were no records indicating that the calls were being recognized as anything other than a local call. Recently, however, I received a bill from Verizon in which I was charged $268 for international phone usage and roaming fees.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this in dealing with Verizon? Does anyone know of any legal action filed by an attorney general of any state? The entire ordeal seemed like a classic bait and switch scam.

• Ar
    ara9799 Jun 04, 2014

On November 12, 2017, I renegotiated my soon to expire contract with Verizon Fios. I had originally been paying $69.99, but agreed to a $10 increase plus a $5 promotion for Fios Quantum. The following month, which was the start of the new contract, I received a bill for a much higher amount. When I called, they said they would adjust it as it was in the November 12 notes as they gave me a lower price than they should have. After having to call every month to get the same adjustment even though I was assured it would go through without my intervention, they continued to "forget". This month, when I called, and waited for another twenty minutes, I was told "too bad" it was at their option. They refused to provide any documentation of their claims, and were incredibly rude.

• Ha
    HATHEWAY FOOTE May 03, 2014

my reflect my home service has been out for over7months.after filing a complaint with verizon home office in newark and the board of public utilies in newark.they couldn, t believed my service was out for that long a period of time.it got fix last friday.two days i can home to research some i.d.theft problems for the last 10 years.a lot my calls were not going though .i finally got though a verizon 24 hour line and they check my service though computer.and told me to have contactor to chek the wiring.it's not a wiring problem.who should i contact next.the board of utilies inwashington, d.c.it's really important for me to have a home phone.i researhing medical insurance fraud, my bank account, emails fraud.i just need my up and working, thank-you

Annoyed x7 Apr 15, 2014

On 4/13/2017 I placed an order on Verizon's website and at the end it had me enter social, and date of birth generally I consider this for the credit review. After all was finished I received a confirmation for my order and printed this, on the bottom it stated est delivery date 4/16/2017. I just spoke with Verizon to obtain a tracking number for the order and after being switched 5 times I was finally told that I would need a deposit of $1200.00 to complete my order. So explain to me again what the "Order Confirmation" sheet was I printed 2 days prior. Of course there was no follow up email stating this from Verizon, just a rude minimum wage customer service rep telling me this over the phone (after I called them). So this is how corporate America responds to the consumer and frankly I am very tired of my credit report being run every time I have to use the bathroom. Needless to say I will not be choosing Verizon and for some reason Sprint and AT&T do not require the deposits so I'm wondering who's social security number Verizon actually run. Good thing this happened because it's a future look at how they handle consumer issue's. They have become to big to even care about the consumer because they figure they are in high demand.

verznnomore Mar 04, 2014

On January 19, 2017, I walked into the Manifee store (in California) to purchase a cell phone for my mom, after talking to the sales rep, she suggested I add a new line at $10 per month and the
    phone would be free, it made send, thus, I went ahead and added the line assuming I will not be charged for the phone. Well, not true, a month later when I received my bill, there is a charge for both the phone and the new line, the phone was not free and
    after taking into account all the time I have spent talking to Verizon customer service and the manager at the Manifee store, this phone has triplicated its price.

Now the store refuses to cancel the unnecessary line without cancelation fees, unless I drive 3hrs to the store to be confronted with the sales rep, I have never had done business that way.

It is obvious the sales rep completed the transaction knowing that she had provided false information, that the store will support her operation and that she will get away with this, that is how
    the Manifee Verizon store does business. Now, I have to pay the cancellation fee to get rid of the line I never needed in the first place.

I feel extremely disappointed in the way this store represents Verizon and this experience will definitely change the way I do business with Verizon or any other business for that matter.

noneed2know Feb 13, 2014

I'm not complaining about Verizon but the employee of Verizon.Is it in their job description to walk into someone's home just because a resident left the front or back door open? Who are your employee have the right to let themself into a person's home with "OUT" the landlord or resident's permission?.To come unwelcomely and insulting the landlord or resident by saying "YOU DONT LOOK LIKE YOU PAY THE BILLS AROUND HERE" with an attitude?. Im sorry if i didnt get the employee of Verizon name down but she is an african american, 5'5, 5'6 height, chubby with glasses, works in the district of Providence, Rhode Island for Verizon. I'am very very upset and I feel like something needs to be done about this.SUE??

• Is
    Isanybodyhonest Dec 21, 2013

You don't have to know how to spell to pass college.

• Ga
    gatortracks Dec 21, 2013

Your writing indicates that you do not have a college degree.

• Is
    Isanybodyhonest Dec 21, 2013

I ask Verizon to figure out how much I owe until contract end date. They where confused and could not give me an amount. I call back three more times with no luck. I figured out that Verizon only can figure out late payments. I have a college degree and I can estimate the amont. Verizon should employ me where I can show them how to figure out payment methods.

• He
    Help59 Oct 12, 2013

These people are calling for my son who does not live at my address or phone number. I have asked them to stop calling for Derek but to no avail do they stop. I will not give them his phone number as it is not my business.
    Please have them stop waking me up daily.

• No, I did not set my account to forward. I have learned that Verizon is using a 3rd party provider to issue phone numbers to whom ever they would like to. Who they are issuing your number to is anyones guess. Also who the 3rd party provider is also anyones guess????? So they may shut down YOUR home internet and phone line anytime they like by using this 3rd party provider. A complaint ticket has been filed since they are not my provider for my internet or home phone.

• Th
    This is normal for NY state Aug 12, 2013

Today my home phone went dead along with my internet service. When the person I was speaking to called me back a message came on saying that it was Verizon and my cell phone was not available right now!!! So she called my cell phone to tell me.
    That was very odd since verizon is not my internet or HOME phone provider. In fact I have an under ground cable connected to a box which ONLY leads to the INSIDE of my home. Now how could my home phone now be a Verizon cell phone. By the way when you called my home phone, my phone did not ring so evidently my calls were being redirected to a Verizon line???? Why???? Does Verizon now hack into anyone's phone? How can my home phone with underground wires be somehow crossed with a cell phone which operates off of a satellite signal?? Perhaps Verizon is monitoring everyone in the United States even if you do not have Verizon Service. By the way I called Verizon and the woman there had no explanation and said that there was no way the lines could get crossed. She suggested that I file a complaint with my phone company which I will do tomorrow when the technician arrives. Just thought I would share since Verizon seems to be in everyones home whether you want them there or not. Or whether you even have Verizon as your phone company.

• Pa
    pat g May 28, 2013

They bought out Alltel and when I was with Alltel I had a 3G service that was dynamite. But after verizon took over I had to ad an outside antennae. Still could hardly connect and had to reconnect several times per hour when on line. They talked me into their superior 4G failure network. Ten times worse than their 3G if that's possible. Had to buy my way out and go to another carrier. Same with their cellular service. Even Consumer Cellular is many times better than the trash verizon has.

• Pa
    pat g May 28, 2013

Every month since I was paralyzed I loose my phone service with this poor quality company. I call each month and am told the same thing. We will have to shut off your service for the four days until your disability check comes in. You will also have to pay a $15 a line reconnection. I had 4 lines before I was paralyzed and so every month on top of their over priced service they hit me with another $60 . I have just set up a service with ATT and for the exact plan but with unlimited minutes I will be saving more than $100 a month and gaining a quality company that does care. 8 years with a loser like verizon was enough! I also had to buy my way out of their 4G Internet service because I could hardly connect the computer to it. I was told many times I was in a 100% covered area and can see their tower from my front yard. The ran checks on the system and found it was something in the tower but they were too busy adding new towers so they could furnish poor quality service to new customers that they didn't have time to take care of existing customers. Do make a mistake and use this P### poor company!!!

• At
    AT2 Apr 23, 2013

I paid my final Verizon landline phone bill upon relocating to another state. Seven years later they send me to collection for a bill I never had. After contacting them, they admitted it was their error. However, my credit report is affected for 6 months with this delinquency. I’m cancelling my Wireless account because of this worthless company who ruined my credit rating.

• Ol
    Oliver P Feb 28, 2013

After my experience with Verizon, I would hardly call them competent. I had all 3 services with them (internet, tv, phone) and decided to move my phone service over to ooma. Well, once they got the order to port my number, they began the process of suspending my other services, too. This is after speaking with 2 representatives explicitly telling them that I wanted to keep internet and tv service, just porting/cancelling phone number. When my service got suspended (some state in between active and not quite disconnected, but you lose tv service and apparently port 80 for internet gets routed to a restore page on their site), i called and was on the phone for over an hour with a representative and someone in their elite unit with higher system privileges/access. After spending all that time, they still couldn't bring my account out of suspension or even explain to me how it got in that state in the first place. So now I'm out of luck and have to call in tomorrow to see if someone else can help. If they can't, maybe it's for the best that it gets cancelled...

Verizonterriblecustomerservice Jan 25, 2013

also to add to your comment when you are giving a company over 130 a month for the last 20 plus years not including your entire families monthly bills, which my sons is 130 and my daughters is 160 the least they can do is take a customer out of a phone that clearly has issues and put them into something they are not going to have problems with. In reality lets face it the company would lose nothing considering when you purchase a plan they give the phones away! I had so many legit problems and no one and i mean no one would help or even have a manager call me! They dismissed me like i was a pain to them. I have an 83 years old mom who just had major surgery and an 91 year old aunt with cancer and i am taking care of both of them and having these phone issues was a huge interference. I had no phone for a time then had to run around and wait for phone to be delivered and activated only to have them fail. All i wanted was for the company to step up and take me out of the Apple phone and downgrade me to the Galaxy 3. After what i went through they should have jumped at the opportunity to correct an issue that was clearly not my fault!

Verizonterriblecustomerservice Jan 25, 2013

Just so you know i bought a brand new phone and it was defective and Verizon did not replace it with a new phone but 3 refurbished ones ... I bought new and got back used and non functional, Soin reference to your comment i have been speaking to a company that is going to honor replacing a defective new phone with a new phone NOT A REFURBISHED ONE .. i will honor my contract and as soon as its up i am out and i am taking my family members with me to another company one that respects the loyalty of their customers!

Verizonterriblecustomerservice Jan 20, 2013

Was shoved into an upgrade because of a faulty phone. All he phones are iphones. The 4 functioned so instead of exchanging it out they upgraded me from the 4 to the 4s I have had 3 s far. The so called new one in the box had an issue with the speaker so w they sent me another one, of course a refurbished one because under the warranty that's what you get. The refurbished one malfunctioned the same day it would not hold a charge so after going through the entire process of activation it stopped working. So i called again they sent yet another phone, i go through the activation process once again and yup guess what this one keeps powering itself off. I asked twice to have a manager call only to have no one call. Just got off the phone with a supervisor Brian and he was of no help at all and just kept talking over me repeating the same thing { we can send you another phone but it has to be the same phone} After explaining that my entire family has been with Verizon at least 20 years and a very good paying customer, this had no barring what so eve, so very disgusted ! So much for being a loyal paying customer. i am at this point looking into changing providers and i am going to have my family do the same. Shame on Verizon and their lack of sympathy and loyalty to their customers.

• Bl
    Bluebird101 Dec 18, 2012

Verizon is an oligopoly, a virtual monopoly. It's a large employer so is given slack for poor performance. I have had constant broadband internet speed issues. While they address them, they don't go away. I believe they throttle speeds intentionally. They've let broadcasters provide LOUD commercial signals until the FCC clamped down on them. They'll continue with their nonsense until either broken apart again or they receive so many complaints that they'll have to be acknowledged more aggressively. Contact the FCC and fill out the online complaint form, contact your local state Public Utility Commission and also your local State Representative (State and Federal).

• Mr
    Mr.Key Dec 18, 2012

I was scheduled for Internet and phone installation between 11a-2pm my order number was MD00182948810. I arrived at the dealership at 9am and didn't leave until 6pm. When I placed the order I request that the tech call me with a window at some point in his day. I received no call at around 2:45pm I decide to call for an update on my installation time frame since the tech at that point was already 45 minutes late. The customer service rep placed me on hold so that she could call the Tech, after a few minutes she informed me that I was next in line and the tech said "he would be there within 45 minutes". I said ok and waited patiently until 5pm a whole 2 hours and 15 minutes went by. I called back at this point I was told that" I was next in line and the tech should arrive in 45 minutes, ". In conversation with the rep she informed me the the Tech was coming to install a phone no additional jacks nor internet like I ordered. That was very disturbing to me. I informed the customer service rep that I was Tired had not eaten and took a day off work and, if the tech couldn't make it before 530 I was leaving. I stayed until 6pm again no tech. Now after wasting my entire for a service that I'm paying for, placing a 2 year commitment for a not so good discounted rate. I think its total disrespectful as a consumer. When I can and will easy find other sources and might I add more affordable sources for both phone and internet. I just want to take the time to say "THANK YOU"!!! for spearing me a whole 2 plus years of under appreciation, poor service and disrespect.

• Cu
    cuddly1958 Sep 12, 2012

Bought 2 new phones and accesseries, with a 2 yr contract, was told my bill would be around $120 a month, only after having the phones for 9 days I recieved not 1 but 2 bills totaling over $718, took the phones back to the store and demanded a refund, got my money back, was still in the 14 day grace period, now i get 2-3 threating calls a day on my answer machine plus a different bill every week, none are the same amount, went back to the store and about lost my cool, the clercks agreed i was right and they tried to make it right by calling there store head quarters, the verizon head quarters then said to pay $165 and it would end, i said noway the contract does not say anything about these charges there attempting to get me to pay, then they said ok pay $130 and we'll call it over, so i payed this and told them if i get so much as 1 more call or bill they can take it up with my attorney, now i will be filing a complaint with the bbb and the attorney generals office, as far as im concerned Verizon ows me money with interest, they are about the worst cell phone provider in America, im so glad to be back with at+t, had them for 10 years before i tried verizon, Verizon is the most non reliable company in the business, and is by far the biggest scammer and rip off company out there

• Ln
    lnlemonlime Sep 01, 2012

I hate, despise, loathe the stupid, junky, lame, plastic thing that hangs on my computer, sold to me by verizon. It drops the connection, all the time. The connector is soooooooooo lightweight and junky, flimsy and cheap!! It never remains in the computer, it falls out all of the time. The connections drops, all of the time. Verizon told me this was 4g fast..well they lie, lie, lie!!

They will say or do anything to drum up business!! The one I had before was more stable, this stupid thing costs more and does only 1/4 of the work...Verizon can keep this junky, flimsy, pathetic piece of plastic, I am CANCELLING my Account, asap!!!

• Ph
    Phyto-Plus, Inc Aug 30, 2012

We have always paid our company phone bill through the verizon.com/businessbillpay internet access to our account without any fee applied to it.
    The last three months we really had hard time to find the way to pay through it.
    After tens of phone calls to their technical support and hours and hours at the phone without finding a solution to it, we have been "forced" to apply for automatic payments in order not to be charged a fee for each payment we do. No other easy solution.

• Tr
    Truthusa Aug 14, 2012

Instead of our building and complexes going green, as in roof top gardens, we have had since 2017, leaking, obsolete transmitter, repeaters from the verizon military Corp, placed on our residential roofs, that emit harmful radiation causing blood sickness, cancer, nausea, diarrhea, hair loss, melting brains, cracking skulls, brown burning skin, headaches, tingling of hands and feet, and death. They also watch you, and hear you and cause weather modifications, and manmade earthquakes. The greedy supers in the nyc tri-state area profit $2, 000 per month while the residents have no say as to when and how they will die from this. Hospitals closing, chemtrail biowarfare, depleted uranium off the wtc site, the list of daily fluoridated water air, food toxins go on and on, and the Sheeple put up with this. Verizon slow death criminals.

• Hu
    Hung out to .... Aug 10, 2012

I agreed to a 2 year contract with Verizon in Dec. 2017~ cable, internet, phone aka bundle pkg. They said this would guarantee the price for two years and I would pay a penalty if I decided to go to another company. I received a price increase this month for cable box rental. They told me they could raise the rental price and there was nothing I could do about it. I can't buy my own box, can't move to another company unless I pay a penalty, etc. So I've been "hung out to dry"!

• Ca
    Carole Spalino Jun 10, 2012

I'm so pissed off I don't even know where to start! Okay:

May 29th: Decided to switch to a Verizon bundle. Called Verizon and placed order.

June 1st: Man from Direct TV came to install dish. Could not install due to apartment rules. Since I would be moving in approx. 6 weeks, I decided to cancel the order and then re-order when I move.

June 1st: Direct TV cancelled the order for the dish.
    June 1st: Called Verizon to cancel the order. Rep said he couldn't find my order so it was probably already cancelled. Not to worry.

June 6th: Received email from Verizon with the details of my upcoming installaion.

June 6th: Called Verizon to tell them the order had been cancelled. Again, rep told me that she could not find the order, so it had to be cancelled already.

June7th: Received anoher email telling me that tomorrow was the big day.
    June 7th: Called Verizon AGAIN. Rep said she could see that my order was cancelled.

June 8th: Man from Verizon comes to do installation. I tell him it's been cancelled. He politely leaves.
    June 8th: Call Verizon after he leaves. Was told the order is cancelled but the installation dept didn't get the mssage in time.

June 9th: I have no phone sevice! I call my current carrier and was told that Verizon took my number from them!!! He said I can have it back with Brighthouse next Wednesday (13th) because Verizon doesn't work on weekends. Called Verizon. Rep confused. No empathy shown even after I tell her about having to call my 85-yo mother in another state. Her words: "I'll pass it along that you are angry."

Mail comes. Mail from Verizon welcoming me to a company I have no services with and a breakdown of the installation charges for an installation that did not take place.

At this moment I am seriously doubting Verizon's integrity. I have no doubt about the lack of competency at this point.

Get it together, Verizon. This is a horrendous way to do business!

• Fe
    Fed Up 98989898 May 21, 2012

Any tech person from Verizon is welcome to contact me. My email is (remove the *): j*k*a*d*c*9*9*9*[email protected]

Background: Frontier Communications bought out Verizon's internet customers in 2017. BUT... My old Verizon personal web sites remain on Verizon's server, AND my old Verizon ftp username/passwords no longer function, BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER A VERIZON CUSTOMER. Get it?

As I stated to several of your coworkers at Frontier (my current Internet provider) and over at Verizon, be it email and phone tech calls since 12/2017; I want to remove my old Verizon personal web site, but I am unable to remove it.

My old Verizon web pages yet remain published, now unauthorized and against my permission.

I began this complaint back in 12/2017. I contacted Verizon and Frontier over the phone, by US MAIL, and email to some of their their corporate board.

On 2/21/2017 The Frontier rep said he would initiate an OCS Ticket to get the problem resolved.
    I have not heard anything since, and nothing has been fixed. Frontier lied.

re Frontier reference ticket {edited for privacy}
    On 2/15/2017 I received a letter (US Mail) from Frontier claiming the problem would be fixed by 2/14/2017. Frontier lied.

Verizon refuses to help, I am no longer a customer.

Leaving posts at the Verizon forums online (this site) and calling the Frontier and Verizon tech phone numbers don't help, they are as useless.

• Na
    Namole May 09, 2012

Unsolicited and unwanted premium tv (hbo/showtime) trial offer presented by verizon fios tv to their customers. these offers, if used or not, are automatically enacted and we are billed if we don’t respond. these offers upon trial period ending, should self-cancel if we don’t reply. we are presently required to spend 30-min. on the run around in the call to cancel routine crafted by cable providers. it’s a game with verizon. let us make all such faulty-default offers a no practice.

Let them hear us clearly, if we don’t reply to these unsolicited offers, we’re more than likely not interested. for those who are interested for sure will be provided expedient means to opt in. verizon will provide a half dozen ways for them to opt in, …. easily. it’s all about the money, easy money for them.

• Ne
    Neptine May 06, 2012

I had Verizon and was pretty satisfied until this happened.. We were moving from Pennsylvania to Maryland and I wanted to transfer with Verizon. They said no problem all they had to do was to “switch me off in PA and turn on my service in MD”. Sounds simple doesn’t it? Then the nightmare began, with hours of hold time and frustration and zero help from Verizon. Here’s what happened.. There was a delay in Maryland due to the strike, they said three to four weeks to have my service installed.

I was ok with that and asked them to put me in que, but they TURNED OFF MY VERIZON E-MAIL SERVICE which had very important communications for my small business. Verizon said since I cancelled service they would not turn it back on. I said on numerous times “I DID NOT CANCEL MY SERVICE, YOU “TURNED OFF THE SWITCH” IN PA! My e-mail has been lost with zero help from Verizon! Verizon – NEVER AGAIN..HAPPY WITH COMCAST!!

• Lo
    LogicUser Apr 11, 2012

the cpo phone the dont extend contracts can only be ordered through customer service and they are a bit pricey