Having problems with Zain Group?

Zain Group Customer Service Contacts

+966 592 411 111 (Saudi Arabia, Head Office)
+966 590 000 959 (Saudi Arabia, Customer Service)
+961 380 0111 (Lebanon)
+211 912 300 000 (South Sudan​​​​​​)
+973 36 031 000 (Bahrain)
Airport Road, Shuwaikh, PO Box 22244
Safat
Kuwait - 13083

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zain Group Customer Service. Initial Zain Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zain Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zain Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Zain Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Zain GroupFraud

I come here in kuwait.. 2018 and i finesh my contract in sep 2019 and i go back to my country someone miss use my civil id when I'm not here in kuwait even I don't know about this fraud... i came back in kuwait in January2020 with new visa and in new company and now last month i know that someone buy something from zain in my civil id...in December2019 when I'm not in the country ... what is this same on people who do this... and now I'm in too much tension how i come out from this problem there is no body to help me...please help me ... don't play with someone's life .
Please

RESOLVED

• Zain Group's response · Dec 10, 2020

Dear Gaurav, sorry to hear about your issue.

Please send an email to: [email protected]

Please provide all information including your Civil ID details and a telephone number so the Zain representative can call you if necessary.

• Zain Group's response · Dec 10, 2020

Dear Gaurav, sorry to hear about your issue.

Zain GroupInternet package

My number is [protected]. I have net package complaint. My old net package was 4 kd 40 Gb 100Local minutes. I already complaint this. I am 30 years old costumer of this number. You change my package. I send 1 number to check the balance bu you change my plan. Last month I complain about this please check it. I don't need this package it is 5 kd 50 100Local minutes. I need my old package. Thank you

RESOLVED

• Zain Group's response · Dec 10, 2020

Dear Sardul, sorry to hear about your issue.

Zain Group

Zain GroupNot receiving my money back

Zain Bahrain.- Jaafar Shabani ignore my credit that have to be returned to me.

I have canceled my contract [protected] at zain office in Manama on the 16 November 2020.

I did supply 1 bank account and 1 credit card to get my deposit back.. I was phoned after week to confirm.

Up to date I did not receive and money

I did explain the issue and did supply the info requested

And still nothing
      I would appreciate a proper reply. Asap

Thanks
      Caroline Holman
      +[protected]

Nov 01, 2020

Zain Group — 4G data line

My name: Hani Obaid Zain Client id: CUST0000977446/5734898 Zain data line sim phone number...

Zain GroupUnable to browse with my data dim

My data sim [protected] is active (the report I got from coustmer care center) they forwarded me to 107 they told me register with zain portal and so on it goes but till this movement iam unable browse what shall I do but regularly the keep deducting my bill please fix it
        The complaint is that iam unable to browse with my internet even iam unable to login to zain portal but in regarding deducting the bill its done very prominently without service

Zain GroupRepeated wrong deductions from prepaid balance

My zain prepaid number [protected]. Since 2 months, i am facing an issue..I had previously subscribed to weekly bundle (package), which was cancelled on [protected]. Inspite, every week, 7SR was deducted from balance..after complaining, amount would be returned, but again deducted at end of week..This has been continuing so on & so forth (again & again) since 2 months..Numerous complaints to Zain & CITC, have failed to solve this problem. Last 2 deductions on 9-9-2020, and [protected]..have yet to be returned. Upon enquiry, it shows that i am not subscribed to any package (i.e. this was succesfully cancelled two months back). Then, why am I still being charged? this has become a nuisance & so inconvenient. Please refund the latest deductions SR.14 (7+7). and ensure this package is cancelled for good.

Zain GroupOffer published on website for 100% bonus credit if recharge done through app.. But actually I got no bonus

I saw on zain website an offer for 100% bonus credit for recharge through app. I recharged my sim for data pack 100gb for 1 month but I did not receive any bonus data. I called customer and they told its for balance recharge but on website its not mentioned. They told me that I should have called 959 before recharging but on website no such information was given. I followed everything which was published on their official website and still I did not receive any bonus. Photo of the offer appearing on website is attached.

• Mo
                Mohammed Multani Sep 16, 2020

Same here. I also recharged through app, but got no bonus. this is fraud/cheating

Zain GroupSim card activation

Dear Sir,

I have been using the zain prepaid sim card ( [protected]) since days it has been blocked and showing registration failed due to

some reason I did not recharge the balance so that my sim has been terminated without any prior notice

I humbly request you to reactivate my sim in future I will recharge properly to avoid the termination of my sim cards

Best Regards
              Mohamed Rifan
              [protected]

Jan 20, 2020

Zain Group — agent did not update my account but already give my payment

January 12, 2020 I visit wadi laban exit 34, riyadh zain shop to pay my December 2019 bill, The agent...

Zain Grouprecharge card fraud!

November 1, 2019 my wife bought a Recharge voucher at Sahara mall ZAIN branch and then when we got home we try to load the Voucher and then i says RECHARGE not possible, and then the next daywe go to ZAIN office and they found out that the issued Voucher code is STOLE/Missing, And they just report it to Customer care got the Complaint number waited for two days and when i followed it up thru messaging 959, My complaint is cancelled!
                WHY ZAIN is like this! no proper response! SELLING FRAUD VOUCHER CODES!!!

• Sh
                    Shanehd Nov 15, 2019

I buy recharge card internet 50gb then when I recharge it voucher missing ..why like this .can u solve this issue zain company

Zain Groupthird part service named 100%sports

Dear friends, Some third part service named 100% sports automatically activated on my number, and consuming 1 riyal daily from my balance, I try to get support from Zain but they said that only I can un subscribe that, but I dont know how to unsubscribe it currently I am not getting any messages from this service may b zain support block messages but still the service is active and consuming one riyal daily at night

Zain Groupt [protected]

Dear sir
                    On 27 of August I want to pay my bill of Sr 100
                    And by mistake I pay Sr 1000 by my Anb card Mada
                    I have visited zain office many times for refund which they promised to return in 48 hours after completing all relevant formalities
                    Also I gave them all papers signed and stamped by bank officials
                    Now almost one month has passed but staff has no answer and they blame head office for delay
                    Kindly look into the matter and refund my money back to my account
                    Mobile no [protected]
                    E mail [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Thanks

Zain Groupservice

The company says " We have 5g internet service now" But now is 4g worst. The internet speed is constantly sold down and it's live chat is bot🤖. I file the complain in complain section and and I done with this MSG:
                      Dear Customer, Thank you for using Zain digital channels The ticket no: CS0000077535931 has been raised and it will be handled within (5) days You can check the ticket status through Zain App Or Zain website (https://www.sa.zain.com//complaints/en)

But no buddy can call me.. And complain automatically closed😌

Zain GroupZain mobile services

My number is [protected].
                        On my number some playstore playwin is activated ans daily 1 Sar is deducted from my balance from last 15 days.
                        I called the customer care, they told me that they deactivated ut but still the amount is deducted on a daily basis.
                        I dont want this service or any other kind of services so I qould kindly request you to kindly unsubscribe me and block me drom all such services.

Zain Grouppostpaid internet sim

Cheated by zain salespersons 2x
                          Dear sir,

I am deeply disappointed by zain services due to cheating done by zain staff. I would never subscribe to zain again and advice all my friends not to go for zain services as zain is indirectly involved in cheating by not taking action against its staff who are actively involved in duping customers openly. No action at all from zain despite highlighting the issue of corruption which is very disturbing. I will write in all social media tools and even newspapers on the issue to make public aware of what happens when they are dealing with zain.

I applied for postpaid internet service on 26 jul ‘18. Zain number [protected] was allotted to me. The sales person majed ahmed alsubhi that time cheated me by taking 127.5 sar from me but didn't enter full amount in system. I raised a complaint after getting bill in august but no action was taken.

Now on 26th feb'19, I visited zain office in waziria, jeddah and requested to close my postpaid service. The sales person adel dekhail ali al faraha asked for cash 157.5 sar which I paid and then my services were closed. I was shocked to check later that I was billed again for this amount despite that fact that all my previous dues were cleared. I suspect that the cash money which I paid was not entered in system by sales person. I went to zain office and asked that sales person the invoice for cash I paid but he said that system is upgraded hence he cant print it.

All the payment details given below.

Date of payment

Description

Amount

Remarkes

26-jul-18

Paid cash to zain sales person @ counter

127.5

Advance cash payment (disputed)

13-sep-18

28-nov-18

-157.5

Nov bill

31-dec-18

Sadad utility bill payment (credit card)

Dec bill

29-jan-19

Sadad utility bill payment (credit card)

Jan bill

26-feb-19

Paid cash to zain sales person @ counter

157.5

Cash payment (closing). Feb bill (disputed)

• Ra
                              RasheedRobert Jan 20, 2020

i also experienced this, the agent received my payment but the agent did not updated my account then when i visit him again to complain now he is telling me that i didn't pay.

Zain Groupmuch bad customer services

Hi

I am to much angry on zain customer service, because from 2 days I am calling to customer services agent but after in every call 33 plus minute I get repely that all the customers agent busy this moment and drooped my call. This thing happens 4 time in 2 days.

Whats this services? I am to much unsatisfied by the zain group due to his above services.
                            Zain should take action against this services.

Mashood ahmed Jun 22, 2019

better use other provider as Zain is cheating always. never bothering to genuinely resolve your issues.

Zain Groupstolen funds by zain mobile ksa!!!

I recharged my account with around sr33 on the 7th of April 2019 and tried to activate the shabab 29 package to no avail and then without even using the credit, the funds disappeared from my account!!!

I then recharged my account again today, the 13th of April 2019, with an amount of sr31.50, using my Visa card, and the amount was debited from my card but the funds aren't reflecting in my Zain account!

Basically, Zain mobile has stolen more than sr64 of my money and I cannot get through to the customer service centre, nor have I received a SINGLE RESPONSE in this regard for the messages I've left on the website.

I'm UNBELIEVABLY DISAPPOINTED and DISGUSTED that a company as large as this has such pathetic service and deals in such fraudulent ways!!!

My contact number is [protected] if anyone from the zain customer service centre is willing to actually assist in this regard.

Feb 25, 2019

Zain Group — sim card still not active

Aoa sir.. Iit is intimated that I have puchase a zain number from madena alawali street franchis beofre 2...

Zain Group — fraud zain agent issued 6 sims under my iqama without my knowledge

DearZain Team, I'm really disappointed with zain to deliver worst services. 2 months back I purchased...

Zain Groupps4 pro

I took an installment plan from Zain with a PS4 Pro, a data sim, and a 4G LTE router because the plan is quite worth it for 13KD/monthly.
                                The day when the guy from postal plus is about to deliver the units to me. took a peek to my civil ID and said that I cannot take the unit because my civil was going to be expired in a few days, I explained that my civil was on process and it will be finished in a week but the guy refuse to give me. I finally fathom it and moved on, called the customer care, escalated my concern and after a days they re-sched the delivery for me on 11-Oct, luckily I got my civil ID renewed at that time and got the units and I didn't bother the PS4 Pro was already opened because i presume that Zain company will never let me down nor disappointed. Did some tests and setup for the PS4 Pro after a few minutes then while doing the setup, the console shuts down all of a sudden. Checked for wires and cables that might pinched nor stretched out, plugged back in again and use it but unfortunately the console was randomly shutting down. I came into a conclusion that the unit was defective because of the issue and the most surprising thing that it came into my mind is that the unit was already been opened despite I was aware of it but didn't bother it because I trust Zain, the headphones were missing already on (12-Oct) So I decided to call Zain customer care and told me to go to their nearest workshop (Farwaniya, back of Al-Tijaria) the guy there named Ehmad Bakry (if I'm not mistaken) talked and helped me about my concern and he told me to go to the nearest zain small service center in farwaniya (front of al-shaab pharmacy) main road of farwaniya blk 1. rushed and went there and told my concern about the ps4 and told that the guy who will check the console was his dayoff (it's friday, so ofcourse what do you expect) so I understand that. Then the next day (13-Oct) I went back again to the small service center and the guy was there and told me that this is not the place, so I got a little disappointed again. He told me that the service center for the PS4 was in Khaitan and he gave a contact number. Instead of going to Khaitan directly without knowing if there is guarantee, I went back to the workshop (farwaniya, back of Al-Tijaria) and told to the guy and explaining why giving wrong referals? Although he helped me to find some service centers but unfortunately there were no answers upon calling over the phone. I went out and called Zain Customer service again asking if there's a way to contact the service centers with the guarantee of service centers repairing/replacing PS4 units. but I was unlucky they don't have the capability. I got helpless and frustrated thinking what am I going to do and in the moment even it's night that there could be some hope, I would do something. Until I decided to go home and do it for the next day if I will have the spare time because their office hours is like until 3-4pm in the afternoon but my duty is until 5pm in the afternoon.

PS: A total frustration for me as a your customer. I am satisfied with your internet service but for the other service I totally frustrated.

ps4 pro