Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts — employee discount problem
My wife is eligible for an employee discount from Verizon. She tried to go to the Verizon Store. She was told to call a number, then request a fax form, then fax the form back to verizon.
Do you have any idea how annoying this procedure is? What if you don't have a fax machine at home? Is Verizon suggesting some one set up this big project on the job? The job they want to keep? You should not be faxing or recieving personal things at work. Buying a fax for home use is out of the question.
I've been trying to get a reply from Verizon since 9/06.
More Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon Wireless - wrongful termination and arrogant behavior
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints