Valerounauthorized credit card charges

J

Somehow the Valero Gas Station at 15603 7th st in Victorville CA. ran up
$437.91 in charges to my Wells Fargo credit card account within a one month
period. I have never bought gas at any Valero gas station and i have never used my credit card to buy gas anywhere.I always use my Debit card for gas.
This cannot be a SKIMMER because i have never used my CREDIT card to buy gas and my card has never been out of my possession.
Someone at this gas station had to run these charges using my credit card number without my card and i want him caught. I tried talking to the station manager but he would not check into this and he should be fired.

• Wi
    Willbee Jan 06, 2019

We too had a problem with a charge card. We never lost the card. Instead, someone just tried to use varied numbers and found that ours worked. You don't need to use the card or lose it to have this happen to you.