Having problems with Exxon?

Exxon Customer Service Contacts

5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas
United States - 75039-2298
Mailing Address
PO Box 4654, Houston, TX 77210

Downstream Operations, Exploration and Producing Operations, ExxonMobil Chemical
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway, Spring, TX 77389-1425

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Exxon Customer Service. Initial Exxon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Exxon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Exxon. Discuss the issues you have had with Exxon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Exxon Complaints & Reviews

ExxonA rude employee

On Sat. at 2PM. I went to Exxon station to buy candy and coke.
The girl behind the counter was sitting on a can behind the register. It looks like she was angry at the world.
I put my items on the counter, ask her how much it was, she gave me a price
and I laid my $3.00 and a few nickels on the counter. She threw me a dirty
look and held her hand over the money. I look up at her and she put her
hand again, she would not pick up the money on the counter. So I put it in
her hand, she said did you slap my hand. I said no. But you have a problem
of picking up the money. I told her she should not be working behind the
counter because has an ugly attitude and was mad at the world. I have
a business and if my employee was that rude she would not have a job.
The lady was black with long red hair she was there at 2:00 PM and I
am white.

Jan 23, 2021

Exxon — Employee

There is this very rude employee named Vikki at location tiger mart 41 on brown in Waxahachie Texa...

Jan 23, 2021

Exxon — Staff not wearing face masks

On January 22, 2021 at 6:30 pm we went to buy lottery tickets at a station in Middleboro MA, Nouria store...

Jan 20, 2021

Exxon — Rude and racist employees

I went into exxon to get my change and was slander by a racist employee named daniel. I also noticed low...

Flippin

ExxonCustomer service

An employee by the the name of Krystal that works at the University and dobson location. She was arguing with me and tossed my change to me and I almost dropped it, manager was there and did absolutely nothing at all, this isn't the first incident. I had my child with me and she was scared, I was told that this situation will be handled and it has not been resolved. I will be contacting my attorney.

Jan 12, 2021

Exxon — Over charged or robbed by cashier

I'm writing to complain of being overcharged for lottery tickets. Last saturday 1/09/2021 I purchased 12...

ExxonIce Machine not working and employee hung up the phone on me and called back no one would answer the phone

I have been a customer for 3 or more years getting gas and ice, ice cream, and other items. The machine broke last Tuesday, and I call yesterday and today. Because initially I was visiting everyday but they said the machine wasn't fixed. Therefore, I decided to call and Keith said the ice machine is not working. This morning when I called and asked Keith hung up on me, then when I called back he would not answer the phone.

Located Chapel Hill North
      1860 M L K Jr Blvd Chapel Hill, NC [protected]
      Please call and see if they hang up on you when that question is asked.

ExxonRude employee

The employee that worked at noon on 12/26/2020 was the rudest human being I have ever come across!!! Your employee was nothing but a smart [censored]. I went to the cashier and was looking for a certain brand and he was standing in front off them. I asked nicely if I could look behind him instantly his attuite started!!! He would not move so I could look. He then said what do you want. All I wanted was to look for myself. Finally exhausted with this I told him, he said if you would have told me I would have gotten them. So I told him what I wanted then he argued with me and said 100 are all we carry. Mind you that's what I asked for. I am now getting pissed I replied I don't care about that I just want the 100s. Yet another smart [censored] comment finally I asked him why are you being so rude? He again started with his mouth. I finally asked whos your manager he replied none of your business!!! Excuse me??? Unadaptable!!!

Dec 16, 2020

Exxon — A employer

He jumped down my [censored] about a football team saying that his team beat mind but using another meaning or word...

Nov 09, 2020

Exxon — Promotional awards

My best greetings On the edge of the title above mentioned could you kindly confirm if dr. Phillip Stephen...

ExxonLow balling.. And making people pay extra money.. Short changing people.. And racist's

The exxon on mableton parkway is... Racist's.. And very very rude.. And crooks and theifs.. They own me 1800 hundred dollars for video gaming and kick me off the property cause I ask for my money? But pay out every body else.. I been in the community for 20 years.. They only been here for 1 or 2 year's.. The two
          Of them.. Short changing people.. And will over changing people... And won't pay me for what we agreed to.. When working for them.. Lol.. Only less than half.. When trying to work with them.. Very very bad people they are racist's and don't like black... Or christians.. And will cuss you if you one of these.

Exxon MobilThe gas station pump data entry

The data input on pump number 1 at your gas station located at 3404 Holly Road in Annandale, VA 22003 does not work properly. The data entry does NOT accept entry it just sits there and does not report any error so you have no idea that your input did not work so you just keep pushing and pushing and pushing there is NO error reporting hence you just keep hitting the entry key without any response. I am a software engineer and worked for one of your previous Software Managers a Matt Scheiner on Tandem Systems so I know the difference. Anyhoo, that pump computer's data entry is NOT working. The pump should not be online or be operational to put your customers through the pain of dealing with a inoperable system. I complained to the pump station guy & told him I was going to complain and here I am complaining & giving u notice now given.

Sep 23, 2020

Exxon — Counter attendant

It must be small town boredom. The station in Davenport, Washington is either owned or operated by a group of...

ExxonContaminated diesel fuel

Purchased fuel prior to departing for home after camping. Been camping for 10days without problems. This was the second time getting fuel from same station while camping. 2 hours later my truck went into (limp mode) while traveling on mass. Turnpike. Vehicle towed to chevy service shop in w. Springfield mass were diagnostics performed showing my fuel filter plugged, started trip with over 51% filter life and 2 hours later now reading.0% I have all receipts from where I purchased fuel as well as summary from chevy service stating problem and cause as well as total bill.. I am requesting reimbursement for repair costs in amount of 347.80 that I had to pay out of my own pockets so I could continue on way home. While camping, this mobil mart was the only place I purchased fuel.

Aug 04, 2020

Exxon — Customer Service

Exxon in Grenada on Highway 8 the Cashier's are very rude This ia at Both Exxon. I don't know if...

Jun 21, 2020

Exxon Mobil — Rude behavior

(Incident occurred on June 21, 2020 around 6:20 p.m.) Payed $10 for gas to the attendant present, went to the...

Jun 18, 2020

Exxon — Customer service

06/17/2020 around 9:15am: I went inside store to pay for gas & buy some beer. When I was at checkout by...

Exxonclosing account and keeping rewards I have earned

I have had this card for quite some time and now I have found out today not only closed my account they also took my rewards I made $50 and anybody who have been in this program knows that that's no easy task now I don't have a high-limit card or anything of that nature and I've been paying my bill but yet still they closed my account and took my money because that's exactly what they did now that right there is theft all day long all day strong and only thing I can say is I'm sorry mr. Lane not cool Exxon.

Exxonemployee

04/05/2020
                  I am a regular customer at this location. I went into the store to purchase something and the woman at the counter told me to step aside. There was no one at the counter when I approached. I ask her why. She said another customer was there. There was no one there when I approached. I noticed off to the right about 15 feet away there was an older gentleman approaching. She would not wait on me. I am extremely upset about this because I spend alot of money at this location. I dont understand why this woman is so rude to me.
                  I went back to this location to speak to someone in charge about this and this same woman came out of the office and started running her mouth to me in front of other customers. I will no longer spend a dime at an exxon location. This behavior is unacceptable and I am done with this company unless you discipline this person. Her last name is maddox.

Exxon Mobil Corporationpostovani

Dobila sam pute mobitela poruku od dr lucas white da se obratim na mail adresu da sam dobila nagradu od 950.000.00 eura koja ce mi biti isplacena. Dobila sam I stranicu gradske banke u texasu, korisnicko ime I lozinku preko koje sam usla I vidjela stanje na racunu. Obratila sam se I odvjetniku hamman I thompson koji su mi napomenuli da mi moraju izdati sa suda jedan dokument sa kojim ce mi se obaviti transakcija novaca na moj racun. Ja ne znam da li je ovo istina ili laz? Molim vas ako mogu dobiti vise info vezanih na tu temu, hvala? Violeta banfic, croatia. Lijepi pozdrav