Having problems with Gulf Oil?

Gulf Oil reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 1, 2007. The latest review Employee was posted on Jul 28, 2021. The latest complaint station representative/cashier was resolved on Feb 20, 2019. Gulf Oil has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 59 reviews. Gulf Oil has resolved 11 complaints.

Gulf Oil Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 774 4853 (Customer Service)
+1 339 933 7200 (Head Office)
+1 800 445 8211 (Credit Card Services)
+1 717 939 0466 (Harrisburg Office)
80 Wiliam Street, Suite 400
Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts
Harrisburg Office
900 South Eisenhower Blvd, Middletown, PA, 17057

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gulf Oil Customer Service. Initial Gulf Oil complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gulf Oil above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gulf Oil. Discuss the issues you have had with Gulf Oil and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Gulf Oil Complaints & Reviews

Gulf OilEmployee

I would like to make a complaint about one of your workers at gulf petrol station in Coventry binley road.
I filled up my car this morning and my internet on my phone was not working for me to make a transfer to pay for the fuel.
I asked the worker to help me and give me Wi-fi so I could make the transfer he was rude and refused to.
Then as a last resort I said to him to give me a form to fill out because I could not make the payment.
He refused to give the form and told me to leave my phone whilst I went and got cash or walk home as I am a regular and I always go to that petrol station.
I told him again and again to give me the form he refused, until another customer kindly gave me there person hotspot which allowed me to make the payment.

Gulf OilHomeless. Home

Shell station number 218 1217 Uvalde Road Houston Texas 77015 I'm a Uber driver I fill up every morning when I fill up at the station the homeless people walk up to beg for money I like your gas prices but I'm not go getting the scuffles to buy gas these people stay here 24/7 at around and in this station I had a girl threaten me because I wouldn't give her a dollar

Gulf OilBlatant rudeness and disrespect from a gas attendant

I was traveling in the area of Pequannock Township and required gas. While driving through the town I see a familiar station [Gulf] and decided to fill up. I pulled up and asked the attendant for $40 cash of gas. He extended his hand which I replied "can I get the gas please" while holding the cash in my hand. [Had a bad experience where I was taken for my money so I know to get the gas first]. The attendant asked me if I could read and was I stupid. As he pointed to a 1x1 sticker on the pump. And that was the beginning of the continued verbal abuse from this guy. If it is the policy of the stations to acquire the cash first I believe a large poster should be visible. As for the idiot at the station, he is a very poor representation of your company. To assault a woman who is alone in an area, not familiar with should be frowned upon. In addition, there should be a posting where customers can make complaints.

Blatant rudeness and disrespect from a gas attendant
      Blatant rudeness and disrespect from a gas attendant

Apr 01, 2021

Gulf Oil — Staff member being rude

I attended the garage on Tuesday night at 10:08pm to find that the garage door was locked, to my question I...

Gulf OilCashier

On 2/16/2021 I went to get gas and the Cashier in this store was very nasty . She and it was like she did not want to serve me paid for my gas but she would not turn on the pump went back in and she still did not turn it on ask again but she did not turn. It on so I asked her for a refund she told me no she can't so I said please just give me my money back and I will go somewhere else she than told me to wait as she was giving me my money she said this is why I do not like serving you people. I fill she do not need to be in this field of work if she feel this way . In so many ways it a lawsuit she need to be removed from this job. The store is in Headland Alabama the time this happened was 425 pm i do not know her name but she has run a lot of black people from your store

Dec 25, 2020

Gulf Oil — Customer service

To whom it may concern, This morning 12/25/20 @ 9:30am or so l visited the Gulf gas station located at 1565...

Gulf OilContactless payment at air pump in garston l19

Hi there,
          I visited the petrol station at Garston way at 6:30pm last night 29/11/2020 to fill up my tyres. I pressed the option for air it was 50p but I've been charged £10 plus the 50p for air. I drove in this evening but there are no staff available to speak to. Can you please advise how I can get a refund?
          Thanks
          Laura
          Email : [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
          [protected]

Contactless payment at air pump in garston l19

Gulf Oilservice at the petrol station

I went to get some information from the. Garage as I had hoovered up my car key up by accident. He was no help and said he couldn't give me any information. Have you got a number I could ring for the hoover on site please. He didn't seem to gave any knowledge of who to connect if there was a complaint. To be honest he was very disinterested. And very unprofessional In the handling of this issue. I just needed a telephone number 😳

Dec 13, 2019

Gulf Oil — both cashier's that were working december 13th at 8pm

I had bought a lighter on the 8th or 9th of December and was not given a receipt for my order and the woman...

Oct 15, 2019

Gulf Oil — owner of this location - mary

I work for Dunkin Donuts located inside of this Gulf and the owner of the Gulf Mary has a manager whom I have...

Webster
              Oct 13, 2019

Gulf Oil — customer service

Hi there I want to make you aware of a shocking customer service experience I had yesterday 12/10/19 at one...

Oct 10, 2019

Gulf Oil — condition of parking lot

This station is a mess. Full of holes everywhere. 50% of time have to go inside to get receipt. We have...

Aug 15, 2019

Gulf Oil — staff smoking within company premises

I have video footage of 2 members of staff smoking within the company premises while pumps where being worked...

Aug 09, 2019

Gulf Oil — gas station

Bought a pack of cigarettes at this Gulf Gas Station and guy behind the counter was from Nigeria. Cigarette...

Southborough
              Jul 24, 2019

Gulf Oil — filling station manager

At approximately 10:20 on 24 October 2019 I was verbally assaulted by the man I believe to be the manager of...

Gulf Oilstore service

I use to stop in and get coffee, cigarettes, quarters for air for my tires, etc. I was telling the man Jeff who is employed at the Gulf Gas Station off of Erford Rd. in Camp Hill what a case quarter was that I I ask for for air and I seen by his demeanor that this is a man I do not want to converse with. So I never entertained his ignorance but now when I come in he's sees me coming and sits down and reads a newspaper until I get his attention but I see him notice others with no issue. So I finally asked him if it was an issue with me which he became verbally aggressive and combative with me and told me if I didn't like the service go to Sheets. So I said I would report him which I didn't. So today he says he can't give me quarters no more and it's for the air service stationed there and says his boss says so and introduces me to the boss as hey this the guy who's always coming in here with a problem. He said always and I only had that one bad encounter with him. He called me a liar to my face which is disrespectful and I will call corporate to further this matter because now it's seems that I'm being discriminated against and prejudiced against and will file a suit soon. I practice law which I made him aware and of the actions and misconduct as not only an employee but as a human being. I will further this matter and all has been documented.

store service

• Gulf Oil's response · Jun 26, 2019

Please provide the address to the location. There are two sites in Camp Hill, PA but not with the address of Erford Rd. Please note, all Gulf locations are independently owned and operated and your complaint will be forwarded tp the owner.
                  Gulf Customer Service

• Updated by AndrewGI · Jun 27, 2019

The address is :
                  15 Erford Rd.
                  Lemoyne, Pa. 17043

Directly across from Taco Bell and next door to Perkins Family Restaurant and is owned by a separate owner is fine. I’m filing on that gas station at that address so the courts will figure the above mentioned at proceeding.

• Updated by AndrewGI · Jul 10, 2019

Haven’t gotten a response so I’m reporting to BBB for racial discrimination and have proof of claim and will be filing lawsuit in Federal Court. Thank you

Respectfully Submitted
                  Andrew Giles

May 09, 2019

Gulf Petrol UK — member of your staff

Hi i was in your carronvale petrol station this morning in stenhousemuir falkirk .the female member off your...

Gulf Oilthe advertised price on the illuminated board was different to the actual price at the pump.

The advertised price on the illuminated board was different to the actual price at the pump. I purchased gas on saturday april 27th. Price on board was $2.89 price on pump $3.09 after looking at my receipt that the attendant gave me and asked about why the price was different, the staff said that self service is $2.89 full service is $3.09. Just because they pumped the gas for me and that is all he did I was charged $0.20 more per gallon. That is a rip off!!! I never heard of such a thing and I have filled my car in many different gas stations and never came across this regardless if I pump the gas or the attendant pumps prices should not be different. I will never go to gulf again!!! The location of this station was in sunset park brooklyn 889 3rd ave. Brooklyn ny the reason I went there was because it was cheapest one I found. Well no more. I should get a refund for the difference in price and the staff was terrible.

Y.D.

Gulf Oilgas overcharged

I purchased gas at the pump on Friday of last week (3/15/19). I know for a fact that I pushed the regular gas button. I thought it was odd that the price to fill my small tank (Honda CRV) was unusually high in light of the price for regular being around $2.40/gallon. It was $40 and the tank did not even fill completely. I had to be somewhere and did not take the time to look at my receipt until later in the day. I 100% absolutely pushed the regular gas button. But I got charged for (and may have purchased for all I know but have no way to know) Premium gas. I didn't purchase premium gas. I pushed the Regular gas button as I ALWAYS do, the button on the left side as it is configured at all pumps. I saved the receipt. I will be happy to provide same upon request. It is in PDF form (scanned), of the original receipt and so could not attach it because format is not a Jpg, Jpeg, Gif etc.

Mar 05, 2019

Gulf Oil — Diesel prices

The advertised price on the illuminated board was different to the actual price at the pump. Staff said they...