Complaints & Reviews

fake account on my number

Hi, Someone has created fake account with my number and with another name. I got lot of calls. Kindly sort...

fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas

I am taking LPG services from Khwaza Garib Nawaz Indane Gas (CODE -169355) from Dated - 23-07-2014 with Holder Name - Saroj Verma (Consumer No - 1106800), Address - H No 191/1, Bala Ji Encalave, Akbarpur Behrampur, Near Bloom Public School, Ghaziabad 201009.

I was taking Subsidy earlier from date of connection [protected]) which was credited in my bank account (UCO Bank Account No- [protected]), but suddenly automatically without any confirmation from me and without any intimation to me, my bank account no got changed and subsidy got stopped from 15-Dec-2015.

Now when I complaint to my service provider (Khwaza Garib Nawaz Indane Gas Agency) then they informed now your bank account details has been changed with Bank Name - Central Bank of India PRESS AREA, Branch in Delhi Address - CBI, PRESS AREA, BRANCH, LINK HOUSE, BAHADURSHAH ZAFAR MARG, NEW DELHI, DIST- NEW DELHI, DELHI-110002.

How is this possible, without any intimation how you can change my bank account details which is not belongs to me, it is totally fraudulent. Kindly investigate immediately, otherwise I need to take hard action against you.

Required documents are attached. Need to take quick action.

Regards,

ARTI VERMA
(Behalf of Saroj Verma)
([protected])

charge

Respected sir, Shri. K. M. Mahesh Dear sir, My self Bhavin Kapadiya from vadodara, Gujarat, pin code...

Vadodara Other

petrol pump

There is an petrol pump in ekkattuthangal chennai tamilnadu and the agency name is sai enterprises in this petrol pump simply the workers and manager cheating all the public people's to hand held pump they cheating lot we don't know that it is happening with or without owners knowledge and one in my car they didn't place the cap after refuelling . When I asked speaking in bad manner cap not keeping in tank is an big issue any accidents will happen due to this if it happened Indian oil will take the responsibility ...can I know that such a bad pump

indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol

Hi Yesterday, Date - 20/08/2017. I went to Indian oil petrol pump in Pimpri chinchwad, Beside Sterling Honda...

delay of getting new lpg connection

Sir/ Madam, I m Remya from Kerala, kannur district.I m working in defence accounts department. I applied for LPG Connection for my newly constructed home in my mother's name P Balamani on 17 May 2017 in TR Gas agency, mattannur, kannur.Even after elapsing nearly three months I have not received any fruitful reply from my agency. Details of applicant are P Balamani, Kappatta house, Karaperavoor (po) Mattannur, kannur mob [protected]. As we are in urgent need for a gas connection I humbly request your intervention to this matter.

gas cylinder

I am resident of village chahri, Nagrota Bagwan being denided of gas cylinder because supplier van delivered...

agency not delivered lpg at my home.

Iam a consumer of indian gas.My consumer number is 5656 and the agency name is kairali indane service...

Dear sirs,

I heard about new method of theft being adopted at your petrol-pumps. Most of the car-owners do not get down while petrol / diesel being dispensed in their cars. We tell the attendant to put the desired value of petrol / diesel and we continue enjoying sitting in car, atmost we see the amount being fed in the pump and if it is same, we assume that he will put the quantity in the car, and do not check final actual value gone in our car. When the attendant says, it is over, we normally pay and go away. We can never imagine that if he has fed the correct amount then also, the pump if manipulated can cause loss to the customer. As it is if the pump is set to dispense lesser quantity than the meter reading can never be known to customer, but since your agencies are checking it, so the pumps have adopted another method. They have set to turn the pump to stop earlier than the fed data.
This incident is of Sarita vihar petrol pump (sarita vihar side, road no. A, pump 9, nozzle 1, TRX ID 313268), I asked for filling Rs.520 worth of diesel (purposely as had heard of the fraud), the pump automatically stopped after dispensing diesel of Rs.500.48, where as there was no power failure or any other incident to stop pump. This was due to planned short delivery of pump.
I was about to go to media to highlight such frauds taking place in your pumps but thought that let me first inform customer care. I phoned on the customer care number, but he refused to take the complaint and was insisting that I should tell my credit card number, which I refused to give, as I had not used my credit card and paid cash.

cheating in filling diesel in car

cheat with customer I am not receiving any subsidiary from tushar

Dear Indian Oil,
This is to inform you that I am not receiving any subsidiary from Tushar agency so may time I have visited your office they are telling that you did not give any adhar number I have already given so many time last 6 month I m not getting my amount, they are misbehaving with my father so many time
I m your regular customer but your agency is making lame excuse again and again
I would request you to do some action it would be very kind of you
Looking forward for your valuable support on this.
Thanks & Regards
Md perwez
Mob: [protected]
Consumer Id 17585
Adhar Number: [protected]
Address : Hazaribagh Jharkhand

change of subsidy crediting bank account without intimating the consumer

Sir,
My lpg subsidy was formerly credited to my sb account in state bank of india kothamangalam. [consumer no.37497, mathson gas services kothamangakam] but now it is transferred to an account in hdfc which is no more active. Hence I am not able to get the amount. So I request your office to shift the same to my sb account in state bank of india kothamangalam.
Anticipating immediate intervention
George k thomas

lies & unethical behavious from indane service agent.

I am having a consumer no. [protected] with the indane gas agency, krishnanagar bama indane, d. L. Roy road, nediapara, nadia - 741101. I booked for gas cylinder on 31.12.2016 with an assurance that the cylinder will be delivered within 1-3 working days. But the same has not been delivered till date. I have personally seen the delivery van distributing the same around the area.

I have to borrow cylinder from my neighbor for use due to such delay. They also harrass me & gave lame excuses that call has been made & mobile no was switched off. They also do not respond positively. When asked that when delivery will be done they replied that it will be done in next 4 to 5 working days.

Seeking for a strict action against the same

non receiving of subsidy

Sub:-To deactivate “opt out of subsidy option” and give me subsidy
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you I have wrongly clicked on Consumer Portal site i.e.“ opt out of subsidy option”. So I request you kindly deactivate this in my consumer number- MT-2265. So that I can see all information on web portal and get Subsidized Service for DBTL Scheme because I have already submitted all document

Kindly note below following details of My Gas connection.

Consumer No.:MT-2265
Consumer Name : MAHESHA NAND PANDIT
Distributor Name: MADHU GAS ENTERPRISES
I humbly request you kindly de-active this as soon as possible

Thanking you

NAME:- MAHESHA NAND PANDIT
Consumer No.:MT-2265
LPG ID – [protected]
Address- SURKHIKAL BHATTA, BHAGATLAL MISHRA LANE, TILKAMANGHI, BHAGALPUR, BIHAR.
MOB-[protected]

gas stove leaking

my consumer no is Cx2770851. Vasanth enterprise is the distributor. last ten days I called them multiple times to attend gas stove leaking issue. but they have not send mechanic so far. they are behaving irresponsible manner in this severe issue.

cheating in petrol filling

This is in regard of my experience with a Sukhwani petrol pump at waked chowk pune its Indian Oil Petrol Pump.
I filled petrol of 530 rs ( wanted to fill 500 rs petrol) the petrol attendant engrossed me in talks to fill 530rs petrol and while I was having conversation with him he made sure I dint pay attention towards zero meter and he started filling from 250rs (filled previously for bike) and when I confronted the petrol pump attendant for the same, it lead to 3 4 people arguing n fighting with me for the same.Kindly look into this matter as we as consumers feel cheated for the hard earned money.
Please consider my complain seriously

gas booking without knowledge of customers

I had not booked gas under booking no. 789764 and gas was delivered to unknown customer under cash memo no. [protected]. All above information was received through SMS IN REGISTERED mobile no. [protected]. Who is doing this sort of to be find out and such action can not be without knowledge of Distributor M/S Kishore Krishan Indane of Narendrapur, Kolkata - 700103. This malpractice is to be stopped for ever and process of refund of money paid in account may please be indicated.

delivery charges and late delivery

Veeresh Gas Agency, Nagashettahally, Bangalore This is NIRANJAN SAHOO customer No - V 14833, I have booked for refill cooking gas cylinder on 21 oct 2015 booking no. 464321 but still not yet delivered, when ever i call they are saying, we will deliver today, tomorrow, some time they not picking up my call Veeresh Gas Agency, Nagasheetahally, Bangalore provides very bad service, we are staying with family and it is difficult to adjust having food outside, needed your help to delivery on time. I have reached situation of visiting Hotel for food with my family . Hope you are taking this issue and providing justice to me. as soon as possible if not drop replay back weather i can change my gas connection to different agency. Therefore, I request to The Petroleum Minister look in this matter... Hope you can change their monopoly as they are selling the black.Do need ful.. Indane gas distributers.Bill no dt. 28 oct 2015 the Delivery boy yogesh collects rs. 50 has delivery charge. If we argue he will get to fight and forcefully he takes the money and. If there is delivery charge it shall be shown in the bill. It will of great help if the company inform the amount payable while sending the SMS ON CASH MEMO DETAILS. My contact. no. [protected]

poor home delivery services & corruption

I Vidya Sagar S/o Sri Ram Avtar H. No. 445 Sundar Nagar Colony Fatehpur U.P. My LPG Consumer No. is CX581259 registered with M/s Lalita Indane Gas Service Fatehpur. In this connection I have to intimate that the delivery of refile cylinder are being made after 7 days to 20 days from the date of drawing the invoice. The delivery man of the Agency used to collect Rs. 20.00 extra from every consumer at the time of making per delivery. Therefore you are requested to please look in to the matter personally & do the needful to avoid the such type of corruption so that the consumers of LPG may not be suffer.

• Ve
    Vel Murugan Jan 24, 2016

I am Velmurugan S/o K.paranthaman 187 pulivalam village & Post, Walaja Taluk, Vellore Dist, Tamilnadu. My LPG Customer No is 08365 registered with M/S Kalaibharathi Indane Gas Agency Sholinghur. Iam refil cyl booking dated for 20/11/15 booking no:360139 Cash memo no 3000173592, but my mobile no message coming in the date of your cyl is deliverd on 11/12/15 but cyl was not delivered cyl iam asking to phone but he was deliverd in the cyl after 19 days (29/12/15) to, this connection I have to intimate that the delivery of refile cylinder are being made after to 19 days from the date of drawing the invoice. The delivery man of the Agency used not respect to every consumer at the time of making per delivery. Therefore you are requested to please look in to the matter personally & do the needful to avoid the such type of corruption so that the consumers of LPG may not be suffer. iam next refil want iam booking in 29/12/2015 my ref no .373697 iam booing in 23 days but not deliverd in cyl pl take the complint sir thanks yours regards p.velmurugan

non receipt of lpg subsidy

Sir Though I am given 3 times LPG Subsidy in my savings bank account after submitting my documents, I am not...

orissa

In birmitrapur it is schedule caste area in main road birmitrapur with a petrol pump standing over main road birmitrapur not providing petrol to me as well as other peoples from dated from 15th of august to 18th of august .

Whenever i have asked to the staffs of laljiram dayanand petrol feeding center of indian oil corporation limited birmitrapur.We are facing lots of problems because no petrol pump of indian oil is present and certainly we have to go 15 kilometres away from birmitrapur for petrol.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices