Having problems with Valero?

Valero Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Valero Customer Service. Initial Valero complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Valero above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Valero. Discuss the issues you have had with Valero and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Valerogasoline

Filled up a full tank of regular grade gasoline on Sunday 11/22 at the Circle K location #27421 at 841 Bitters Rd. San Antonio, TX. Used card number ending in 2818 for charge of $34.63. For the rest of the week while starting my engine, it would sputter and rev unprovoked. It seemed unusual but I ignored it until 12/1 when the truck completely shut off twice while driving. Took my truck into the Toyota Dealership on 12/1 where they reported that contaminated gasoline from said Circle K was the source of the problem. The dealership then continued to drain my fuel tank and flush the lines to resolve the issue. I am requesting a full refund for the gasoline cost of $34.63, also a reimbursement for the charge of fixing my 2021 truck for $540.92. Attached you will find the bill for the Toyota repairs.

Sincerely,
Rosemary Tello

Oct 22, 2020

Valero — Unauthorized debit card hold in the amount of $50

Date of incident: 10/22/2020 Stopped at Valero Gas Station in Flemington, NJ today on my way to work. Total...

Aug 22, 2020

Valero — Cashier

A few days ago, I walked into the cashier calling a customer a [censored]ing [censored] nazi, yelling [censored] you at her...

Valero Marketing and Supply Companyvaping device

my mother went in to purchase the alto vaping device since they were 99 cents...i told the lady she needed the ones in the black box...she gave my mother the ace device which are in a grey box and my mother also purchased the pods for the alto device...the manager told me she actually asked me if i was sure about the device that was being purchased. i told her that she did not ask me since i was not the paying for the device. I then asked why would my mother purchase the wrong device. She then said she knows nothing about those things. So i asked her then why would she ask if my mother was sure she was purchasing the right device if she knew nothing about this. Very rude as i was walking out, said you have a nice day with a big grin on her face. I have never had anyone at your stores do something like that. And for a 99 cent product. she said does not do returns on tobacco products.

Aug 09, 2019

Valero Marketing and Supply Company — misleading signed on the gas price

8/9/19: at 6.45 am The gas price board is listed as pay cash: "$3.41" and credit card: "$3.51" I gave the...

Mar 28, 2019

Valero Gas Station — attendant on service 3/28/2019 8.38 pm; customer service of pump attendant (only one there)

Hello, I have experienced very bad and very rude customer service from the attendant at the pump. After...

Jan 06, 2019

Valero Marketing and Supply Company — general dirty store poor maintenance. no coffee

Arriving at store address 4801 several pumps were out of service. Windshield washer tank was empty or stank...

Mar 01, 2018

Valero — pump charged me premium!

Gas station located at 2900 okeechobee, west palm beach fl charged me for premium gas while i pressed...

Valero Marketing and Supply Company — express lane vallejo gas station

I am a courier and my routes take me into some very rural areas so I always begin my route with a full tank...

Valero Marketing and Supply Company — disgusting look and service charge

The gas station in Oroville CA at 611 Montgomery St is a disgrace. The asphalt is filthy, the waste basket...

Valerobad unleaded gas in tank

08/30/2017 after midnight. [protected]; I purchased $10 dollars of unleaded gas on this date and it contaminated my vehicle(2011 Chevrolet Malibu) I am requesting assistance with the repair of my vehicle. It is currently at Roy's Repair Shop located on 11914 Veteran's Memorial Drive. The repair is more than I can afford. When I purchased this gas at this gas station, I totally trusted them. Now I hope that this company would please help me. My name is Yolanda Robertson at([protected]. My address is 16112 North Freeway #122 Houston, Texas 77090.

Valero — Bad Gas

I filled up my car (Chrysler 300C 5.7 liter) at Valero Corner Store #1754 ($37.13 fill up), midday on Aug...

Valeroenough is enough

The Valero at 9710 Beechnut St Houston Tx
        Ph #[protected] and [protected]
        Manager- Tony
        Area Manager Nadeem
        Started towards the very end of May I believe

That Valero crew Is an outrage. We have tried talking to the employees, the assistant manager, manager and the area manager and there has still been no results. That location is supposed to accept mobile coupons but the majority of the time they treat the customer as if they created the coupon at home. There is a banner right above the front cashiers station that says "we accept mobile coupons" yet Ive lost so much money behind the upper staff lying to me telling me they are going to fix the problem. Thats money out of my pocket that I can not get back because you only get 5 minutes to use the mobile coupon. Each employee should be trained to take a mobile coupon if they are trained to use a register absolutely no excuse. The manager actually put my fiance out of the store earlier today because he said "you call corporate on me get out of my store and never come back or Ill call the police" That's harassment and illegal. After one of their employees told my fiance that he doesnt talk to men on the phone because he doesnt swing that way. So because my fiance wants to let you know he just came from your store and the doors were locked when it is a 27/7 store and he was told to come back in two hours...he contacted corporate and they confirmed that there was no reason that location should have been closed yet it was and is every night. Claims of being weary of the loiterers that stand outside their door. The law clearly states and is posted around the entire building that there is no loitering, trespassing, alcohol, hand guns or anything of that nature to be on or around that property yet they close the door on regular customers and threatened my husband that if he didnt like the price he was quoated for a pack of cigarettes and I think a drink which was (29$) that he could leave...The drink was a soft drink not the foutain of youth then he threatened to call the police on my fiance if he didnt leave the store, SO we are trying to take this thing as far as we can to make sure our rights as American citizens are not toyed with or stolen. We have text messages from the entire managment team and corporate saying it will be resolved but their resolution was to try and banned my husband from that store.

Valero — customer service

I walked into the gas station don't get greeted ask to put gas for my car and request 40$ back and the...

Valeropoor service

The Valero store at 14060 Homestead in Houston is poorly maintained, charges market gas prices, has filthy restrooms, and has poor customer service. I paid for gas and requested a paper towel to clean the gas off my car and was repeatedly refused any service. No windshield wipers, no paper towels, broken or unreadable gas pump screens; just an embarrassing business run my folks who don't care.
          Does Valero care?

Valerocustomer service store number 2166

Customer service store number 2166

Terrible service! I walked in with my service dog for only $10 gas and not only did the guy clerk refuse me service (even after the lady in front of me held my service dog outside for me), and he also was yelling at me and called me a white [censor]. A lady who was just coming on shift checked me out for $10 gas but for some reason at the pump I only got 8.70?!? The lady might've gotten my amount wrong and money wrong but at least when I asked who the manager was in the guy clerk told me he was the manager she told me the truth that the manager would be returning in the morning. Not only did this rude man miss treat me but he posed as the stores manager? Many customers approached me outside while I was pumping gas and told me that they will no longer be using that Valero any longer just on based on the treatment I received from that gas station clerk. I prefer Valero over most other gas stations but I will be using Texico by my house instead of Valero due to the poor customer service from the employees at this particular store. I'm very sad that people still believe that they can speak to women this was a grown man yelling and cursing at me for having a service dog. The only reason why he refused me service was to discriminate against a white woman.

Valero — false advertising

There is a Valero station on the west side of Date Palm, just south of the 10 Freeway and Vista Chino. It i...

Valero — an extremely rude employee

Yesterday day approximately between 3pm and 5pm, I went to the Valero in Hot Springs, store #1781 and I...

Valerocomplaining about the cashier at the valero gas station on 1610 fairgrounds drive in vallejo ca. 94589

I was trying to purchase a lottory ticket and as soon as the lady cashier named Eman saw that I'll be paying my purchase with quarters that she's not going to sell me any ticket. And she mention that she don't give a f••• if I complain on her to her manager ms. Isabel Sanchez. Now tell me, don't you gas think that is very wrong to do to turn a costumer down just because he is paying on cheap change?

Valero — rude service.. every time

I always go to the valero on Hammerly and Gessner in Houston Texas.. only after hours because it's the only...