Having problems with Petro Canada?

1800 668 0220 (Customer Service)
150 6 Avenue SW
Calgary, Quebec
Canada - T2P3Y7

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Petro Canada.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 26, 2020

Petro Canada — Customer service

Hello Petro Canada I have a points card [protected], I was unable to get a car wash with my points on...

Petro CanadaTruck parking

As a long haul trucker parking is very difficult to find in the greater Toronto area I buy all my fuel at petro Canada and was asked to leave the petro pass on Dixie rd in Mississauga ON. Because I had not got fuel in the last 24 hrs. I was on a 36 hr reset on log book hours This is a terrible way to treat your customers and I am shocked and angered bye this treatment

Petro CanadaDefective fuel pump

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention that on September 26, 2020 I was fuelling my car at pump 8 at Petro Canada 3351 Bayview Avenue, North York, Ontario M2K 1G5, when the fuel handle was defective and my left index finger got caught in it causing an internal bleeding and bruise. My finger was hurting for days thereafter and a major inconvenience in doing chores and cleaning for my 3 kids. I have been a loyal customer with Petro Canada for years and ask for your attention to this matter. Thank you kindly. I can be reached at [protected] Edna Ebrahimi

Defective fuel pump
    Defective fuel pump

Petro CanadaI am complaining about not giving showers.

Dear sir,

I Gurpreet Singh konsal long haul driver, fueled at North bay with 593 liter 18/6/2020 04:08am in the early morning. I went to Montreal 8100 Boulevard du Golf, Anjou, QC H1J 3A4, for shower they refuse to give me shower, the girl in the store name is Gabtyell Forget speak not good with me and and say fuel here than I will give you the shower.

Kindly, tell me what is the rule of petro Canada for giving showers. Even she refuse the BVD petro pass slip. This is first time happened with me that's why I complain.

Waiting for your quick action.

Gurpreet Singh konsal

I am complaining about not giving showers.

Jun 05, 2020

Petro Canada — 5 cent card not taking but taking off litres gave a slip says cash refund off 1.94 happened 2 times

at 3:21 p.m. june 6 /20 went to pay for gas used my .05 card swiped it then scanned my points card it said...

Lac Du Bonnet

May 21, 2020

Petro Canada — Truck parking

I just wanted to inform you that your Petro Pass in Chilliwack, BC. has a sign posted for EIGHT (8) hr...

Chilliwack

Petro CanadaCar wash station

HI

I had car wash on 02/28/2020 at around 6:30 PM at 800 York Mills Road, Torornto, Petro canada. During car wash suddenly there was some issue with rolling belt so the car in from of me in washing station stopped and my car almost went close to that car and was about to hit it but due to sudden hard break applied by the system my car stopped and I heard some big sound which broke my driver side (left side) mirror. I inform this incident to the attender of the gas station he took my information and picture of my damage car but did'nt get proper response from him. I want the compensation for this to replace the broken left side mirror as this had happen due to malfunction of car wash station

Thanks
        Shashin Shah
        (e mail : [protected]@hotmail.com)

Jan 05, 2020

Petro Canada — gas times

I have been to this location numerous times in the morning before work & never was open? There website...

Coquitlam
          Jan 03, 2020

Petro Canada — horrendous service

Jnauary 3, 2020, 11:40am. I live right beside the Petro Canada on 75th and Macleod Trail. I'd love to...

Calgary
          Jan 03, 2020

Petroleum Canada Gas Station — store shut down with elderly gentleman locked inside

Today, Friday Jan 3rd @ 10:00am, I purchased gas and a car wash. I sat in the car wash line up for a very...

London
          Dec 21, 2019

Petro Canada — service/discrimination

I went to the Petro Canada location listed above to get gasoline for my vehicle on December 20, 2019 at...

Mississauga

Petro Canadapetro point theft

My husband and I both have fallen victim to petro point theft!
          We only use two locations in Saskatchewan, Fort Qu'Appelle and Yorkton (500 Broadway St)
          Both of these locations ask you to hand them your card and they swipe it behind the counter.
          When checking our accounts, it shows the transactions in Mississauga, Ontario!
          I lost 41, 000+ points and he lost around 80, 000+.
          Thankfully I was able to get mine back, but he was unsuccessful. He was told that because his card was not 'registered' that there was nothing that could be done.
          We have been Petro customers for many years and are absolutely disgusted that this happened to two people in ONE household.

I would like to see something good from this, this theft is ridiculous!

Nov 11, 2019

Petro Canada — customer service/wetaskiwin alberta

Aug 12/2019 To think I "Used to be" a share holder!! They had no idea at all in how to handle a legitimate...

Oct 31, 2019

Petro Canada — speeding tanker

At 8:10am I witnessed a tanker speed past our vehicle as we were leaving Savona, BC on Hwy 1 (50°45'15.1"N...

Sep 18, 2019

Petro Canada — sechelt bc

I have a issue with the store in Sechelt bc My partner and I are honest good people. We have run into...

Brampton
            Jul 18, 2019

Petro Canada — improper service overfilling front tires

Sensor Light came on showing a tire was low.pulled in to full service Petro Canada. Asked for help.Employee...

Coquitlam
            Jul 04, 2019

Petro Canada Gas Station — Wrong measurement

On (July 1st 2019) I visited Petro Canada gas station at 8980 Goreway Dr. BRAMPTON, ON L6TOC4. I noticed thi...

Brampton

Petro Canadameasurement issue

Yesterday ( July 1st 2019)I visited Petro Canada gas station at 8980 Goreway Dr.
            BRAMPTON, ON L6TOC4 .
            I noticed this location is cheating customers by delivering less measurement of gas at pump stations.
            They dropped the price by offering 5 cents per liter lesser than other surroundings gas stations and dispensing gas less and the rest is just air.
            My car gas tant capacity is 60 liters. I already Pumped in the morning 30 liters.in my car.How can this location charge me another $49.16 to fill my tank which is ridiculous.

Petro Canada should take serious action and closed the location until calibrations done for all pumps.
            Professionally I am QC Tech and I can prove by our analytical methods that this location is cheating customers. If I don't heard anything from you I will take this matter to consumer authority of Canada.

Zack

Petro Canadacar wash and manager of the station

On Thursday June 27th, 2019, I went to the ptero-canada station on 2444 Princess ST. in Kingston, Ontario for have my 2018 Rio Kia washed. Apparently, their old carwash machine does not function with light and modern small size car. At first attempt, while my car was on rail to move on inside the carwash room, the machine stopped working. My car and I stocked inside the carwash. I called for help. The worker of station reset the system to let doors open and I had to slowly and carefully drove back to get out the carwash. The attendant of the station assured me the carwash machine is working well and asked me for the second attempt. In the second try, horrible things occurred. Exactly, in the same step of washing, the vertical buffer took off the driver side mirror and then damaged other part of car's body. I reported the incident using a given form by the attendant and have my phone number. He said that the manager appeared on Friday, June 28th at 7:00 P.M and he will contact me. Sadly the manager did not contact me to accommodate the damages of the car done by his carwash machine in his property.
              Please help me know what I need to do.

car wash and manager of the station

Petro Canadaextremely rude and horrible attendant

I have been a customer of petro Canada for over 25 years until last week. My station of choice was dalton and division streets in Kingston Ontario. After approximately four previous visits of being helped by a rude employee who simply looks at you without so much as saying a word, or by simply returning a thank you or anything else following a customers courteous thank you, I traveled around and found a different place to spend the three hundred dollars a week of my gas allowance.
                This is the first time in my 53 years I have complained. I still feel upset about the service and attitude of the employee who is, to describe her, very overweight, black hair female, the only person to fit that description at said location. I would like the franchise owner to be made aware of the financial costs of one person who refused to be belittled, intimidated or accept the rude and unprofessional demeanour of their employee. I'm not expecting anything from you, not even an email of acknowledgement, but hope you pass this along.
                Sincerely, David van Dyk