Valerogas pump rip off

D

On November 12, 2008 I went to the Valero at the intersection of Military Pkwy/Masters. I paid for $10 in gas at $1.94 which SHOULD equate to about a quarter tank of gas in my 2002 ford expedition. The pump showed that I'd received 5 gallons but I only got half of that. I am positive of this amount because the night before, I'd put $10 in from Shell and got a little over a quarter of a tank. Although I see Valero generally has a drop in their gas prices before any other station. That station is a RIP-OFF. Which will cause me to be leary of them in the future. READERS BEWARE, GET A RECEIPT, AND DEMAND THE GAS YOU PAY FOR!!!

• Fe
    Fedup Oct 22, 2013

Best way to find out is to put in 10 gallons into your tank and if the price shows 3.50 per gallon then it would total 35 dollars. If not then they are messing with the counter in the pump. There should also be a phone number on the front of the gas station pump where you can call to complain. This is a consumer rip-off on the rise.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices