Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] Logo

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]

Having problems with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]?

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] Customer Service Contacts

800 4455 (Procurement Support (ARIBA)
P.O. Box: 898
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] Customer Service. Initial Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 22, 2020

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — Mixture of diesel and petrol in my fuel tank damaged the fuel pump

On 06 October 2020 I went to one of the Petrol Stations in Khalifa City A (Abu Dhabi) to get a full tank of...

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]Unethical behaviour of petrol attendant

Dear sir,
I would like to inform you that, today (07/10/2020) morning around 8.00A. M I want to fill petrol for my car. so, I approach the Adnoc petrol station located near Oceanic hotel at Khorfakkan (Al khaleeg s/s - 680). After fininshing the fueling I called the attendor of the station to remove the fuel nozzle as he didn't come himself. Either, he went to attend another customer who came after me. I told him, Please finish my service as I am getting late for my work. But, he talk to me very harshly and told that, if you are in hurry you have to come early, I will come whenever I am free.
I try to make a compliant to his supervisor. unfortunately, noone was there to make a compliant. I hope Adnoc will take action against this person and will teach lesson such misbehaving persons. He refuse to give his name and number. so, I took photo of him and attached for your action.

Unethical behaviour of petrol attendant

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]commercial gas cylinder

Dear,

I buy adnoc gas cylinder from mohmed al shamsi trading gas est distributor on previous week, but it was leak in cylinder head, i change regulator also but not a problem in regulator . He is not taking care of this i pay 50Dhs for this one.unable to use ..

How can i proceed furthur, kindly advise

Thanks in advance

commercial gas cylinder

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]Cashier

Dear Sir,
      I would like to make a complaint against one of your cashier staff (Philippino) at petrol station Adnoc oasis store in Al Ghafiya (577) Sharjah. Yesterday morning (22/06/2020) between 08:40 to 08:45 I came to there for purchase one Salik recharge card. I was worn up a maroon color shirt. When reached there, I asked the cashier to give me a 50 Dhs Salik Recharge card and I showed my ATM card, the same moment he said cash only - very rudely. I replied what did you say, his reply exactly like this "I said cash only... right? Go bring the cash'' rudely & roughly. I asked to him what is your name, he don't answer me, at that time I was looking his ID, but I could see the backside of his ID only. That's how he wore it.
      Since 5 years I am your regular customer, like petrol and salik recharge and oil changing of my car etc. This is first time experience for me.

Binshad Palakkal
      [protected]
      Al Ghafiya - Sharjah

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]car washing

Don't try to treat customer as god, at least be gentle to customers especially while asking for credit card informations... It doesn't mean your employees are doubtful, but train them to ask those informations in a good way, I don't think any customer will deny such requests on card passwords..
        Rabadan s/s- 162
        User : 616201
        Date : 21/10/19 23:07
        TID : [protected]

car washing

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]customer service

Hi, i have been treated poorly by one of the staff in shamkha motor world petrol pump in last self service terminal by Mr. Thomos during filling the car. He was arrogant and wasnt on his duty and had came late to attend. He wasnt welcomming at all and told himself to complain. He didnt knew anything about customer service and how to treat the customers .Kindly check. Thanks.

Aug 31, 2019

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — service are not good in al yahar gas station. name of staff mr sazzad behaving not good.

One of staff behave not good to root.. he do not care about customar... today i went al ain al yahar ga...

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]service staff arrogant

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was at ADNOC fuel station AL RAMZ 668 Station number to fuel my car at 21:49 pump no 8 receipt number 440845.

I inserted my credit card for amount of AED 125 and it was approved and i wanted to fill the fuel, However the fuel handle which goes in the car carrying the fuel was defective and i immediately informed the service attendants Mr. Ronni ID 11668 & Mr Karan ID 14039, However both these staff said there was no problem with the noozle/ handle and they said there was problem with my car.
            I tried to make them understand that the automatic stopper (which stops when the tank is full) is not functional properly. They were not ready to listen to me and for more than 5 minutes were aruging with me that the car is having issue and not the noozle/ handle.

I asked them to assist me they said we are very busy and it was my job to fill the fuel after 5 pm. As the noozle/ handle was not functional properly this could had caused hazzard of spilage. I repeatedley asked assistance which they were not ready to assist.

Finally when finished fueling the car, I waited for the next car to check if was it really defect in my car or was there really a problem with the noozle/ handle.

Finally when the next car started to fuel the same issue was faced by the Customer and then finally the service attendant accepted saying in my car there is no problem in may car and the problem is with the noozle/ handle.

I asked the staff that i wanted to speak with the Manager of the fuel station and he said the Manager is not available.

The 2 staff at the service station were arrogant Mr. Ronni ID 11668 & Mr Karan ID 14039 and were not ready to listen to customer query, My wife called the toll free number 800300 for 3 times who gave extension numbers to speak with each time. Finally they told us to contact the Supervisor Mr. Noufal who came to the attendants and the fueling place to know what is the issue all about. He assured that he will log a complaint about it.

Similarly i noticed 1 car door open and the person fueling his vehicle, I notified the Supervisor about it.

Hope the service attendants will be there to assist customers, which will reduce any hazards in case of faulty equipment.

Warm regards,
            Wilson Cardoza

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]debit note received but fund not yet received in last 3 months

E Wallet Account Number [protected]

On 1st march 2019 by mistakenly top up 3000 instead of 100​ ( payment reference number) in my E Wallet personnel account and so I requested refund requested in ADNOC Al Ain Ayla hotel office on 3rd March​ with my credit card copy and request

on the basis of my request on 11th March I received Debit Note from ADNOC​​​ ( VAT invoice number [protected]​​)​ But until now the payment not yet received in my account

I follow up my request through ADNOC e wallet customer care in 4 times and visited 4 times in Adnoc Ayla Hotel office but fund not yet credited in my account

Feb 08, 2019

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — bad behaviour from one of your employee

Dear Sir, I am Dr.Nesrin El Mligy, was badly treated from one of your employee his name is Shaheer, who...

Oct 11, 2018

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — I did not get my van filled and was charged for petrol which I never got

on 10/10/18 at shuhada al emarat s/s 696 with trn number [protected] i got cash receipt with user number...

Oct 03, 2018

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — card payment option for filling fuel

Hi, My name is jim. I live in sharjah and works in jebel ali thereby alternate days I fill petrol from adnoc...

Sharjah
                Sep 14, 2018

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — no well bonus to third party roustabout in ad-140

Respected sir On our rig AD-140, All ADNOC crew gets well bonus and rig move bonus. Even roustabout also. But...

Sep 11, 2018

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — vehicle test certificate service wrong mailing

Today making my test vehicle in adnoc in motor world abu duabi to renew Car's registration, the employee...

Aug 13, 2018

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — an employee

Respected sir, I am writing from Lahore, Pakistan. One of your employees, Amin Shahzad is my husband since...

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]extra charge at the pumps - 10! aed

I cannot believe that they came up with making extra money over a customer service that should be and is free in any country of the world!!
                - is similar to Carrefour extra charging because they help you with placing your groceries in the bags or like a taxi driver charging you because they help you with your luggage!!!
                - a horrible customer service policy possible because there are no other options but ADNOC.

Jul 17, 2018

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — service charges were charged and absolutely no service provided

ADNOC, 4 times I have filled my car and 4 times I have not had tire air check even after I requested for...

Jun 09, 2018

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] — change oil service

Had my car oil changed for 90k km at al saada stree branch. After the change oil the service crew washed the...

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]car wash

Dear Adnoc

Although you have increased the car wash price, the level of service provided has in fact gone down.

In a recent wash at the khalidiya filling station near Sheraton suites the cleaning staff didn't clean the inside properly. There was dust still inside.
                  There was no attempt made to clean the boot. It was only done after I asked to do it.

Ensuring that quality assurance is maintained in your products and services, will ensure a greater level of customer satisfaction.

Therefore I hope your quality assurance department will look in to this and educate the car wash staff about the proper procedures that should be maintained during every car wash.

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC]new sensors installed at petrol station

Hi,

I drive a Toyota tundra 2014 model, I fueld my car in al send a area and they had installed new censors on the filling nozzles that prevented the fueling.

Several empolyes tried but were unsuccessful. At the end I had to use cash and fill my tank via a one station that did not have a censor.

My consern is I won't be able to fuel I the future because of this new censor