Tim Hortonscustomer service

H Aug 02, 2019

Today August 2nd I went to Tim Hortons, the debt was down through the drive through which was fine (it's always not working). So I parked and brought my 5 year old and my puppy inside with me because we all know it is illegal to leave a dog in a car on a hot day, it was between 27 and 30 degrees around lunch time.. the lady at the cash waited on 2 customer and then it was my turn, I prob waiting 4 to 5 minutes before it was my turn. The lady then proceeded to tell me I had to leave and couldn't stay, I looked at her and she yelled at me in front of the whole restaurant saying her manager had told her that I couldn't stay because my dog was not a service dog.. I then proceeded to say im not leaving my puppy in a vehicle on a hot day, it is illegal. She continued to yell at me, she was literally shaking behind the cash, I got my boy and my dog and left the building. The point of the matter is if the manager had an issue she should of pulled me aside and asked me to leave instead of getting her employee to yell at me across the cash in front of a ton of people that I needed to leave and also the debt machine is always down at the drive through but never down in the store... if it was fixed this problem could of been avoided!