ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:12:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Sat:12:00 pm - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Tim Hortonslack of customer service

Ever since what I consider normal staff that was working here have quit due to reasons they say can't be discussed and new employees have started the lack of "good morning" or smiles or customer service is deplorable at best. No welcome to Tim Hortons what can I get for you. Now it's a person that leans against the counter with 1 hand and says "can get for you?" Not even the word "what" or "I". How about a "how may I help you?" People used to come here and gather for a morning coffee. The staff talked to you by name. Now the staff don't even make eye contact. The chairs inside are vacant unless someone is sick of waiting to be served and sits instead of waiting in line or they grab a quick seat to wait for a friend. I drove out of my way to come to this Tim Hortons for the service but now I come here because of convenience alone. I have frequented this location from 14 years and have ordered the same drink without fail. I have only been given the wrong drink 1 time. In July alone I have been given the wrong drink 3 times and today my bowl of oatmeal was maybe 1/2 full at best. I would normally go back and say something but the current staff aren't worth relaying my complaint to as they do not care. You can tell by the way they treat you and by their body language that this is just a paycheck and that I am nothing to them but a pain in the [censored] that has taken them away from leaning on the counter and looking at their phones. This is my first formal complaint to Tim Hortons but my 4th to this location. I will not return to this location again but hope that my complaint does not fall on deaf ears. Tim Hortons I ask you to please consider making some serious changes to this location before it gets worse and consider a new hiring practice. A person that considers you nothing but a paycheck is harming your business not helping.

lack of customer service

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Tim Hortonsburnt bagel

My husband went to this address and bought me a toasted cheese bagel with butter, my favorite. This time it was burnt black around the edges, so he went back and got another one, when I opened the wrap, it was also burnt black. So I told him to forget it, don't bother going back. They told him after the first complaint that they were training someone, but my bagel was burnt a second time.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Ra
        Rashida G Oct 07, 2014

I asked for a everything bagel toasted with butter and chedder cheese and i got a burnt bagel that looked like tar!

• Ly
        lynn111005 Jul 02, 2014

toast your bagel at home,
        problem solved