Target — truck driver
It was late on East Bound 58 in Virginia, between the hours of 2200 and 2330 on the 22nd of August 2017. The Driver of your truck, trailer number 811222, almost ran me off the road twice. Would come up to people, in a 45 mph zone, going at least 65 mph, get less then 3 feet from a vehicle and then put his brights on. He almost sent a car smashing into a concrete wall on a bridge. He would take up to 2 lanes at a time, so no one could pass him. When ever someone did get around he would get right on them and turn his brights on them. Then he would pass you, cut you off, then slam on his breaks in front of you, then speed off. He sped through the small towns and would never slow down, even though the speed limit would change from 60 to 45. One car had to go onto the grass, because he cut them off and the trailer would have hit them. He didn't care about anybody on that road. If this is how your drivers are it is a disgrace to your company.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training
- Target - employee treatment
- Target - employee abuse
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service!
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam
- Target National Bank - overcharged
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns