Having problems with Target?

+1 800 591 3869 (Online Experience)
+1 800 440 0680 (Guest Relations)
+1 800 888 9333 (Gift Registry & Target Lists)
+1 877 798 2743 (Pharmacy & Clinic)
+1 800 544 2943 (Target Gift Cards)
+1 800 544 3875 (Target Gift Card Business Orders)
+1 800 424 6888 (Redcard Guest Services)
+1 612 815 9922 (Target Mastercard - Outside the USA)
+1 888 729 7331 (Target Debit Card)
PO Box 9350
Minneapolis, Minnesota
United States - 55440-9350

Complaints & Reviews

Targetmerchandise missing from my purchase

Yesterday i was in your target store in palm beach gardens lake park florida I bought two sheets sets. I just realized that only 1 sheet set made in into my bag. the missing item as [protected] full sheet set for 22.48. When I try to call them the phone rings for 3 to 4 minutes then hangs up. I finally keyed into the electronics department and told them my problem in reaching someone. I spoke with Linda who said she was the store manager, she refused to give me her employee number or last name. She refused to see if the package was at the register. She was one nasty piece of work and would only tell me to come into the store. I will go in tomorrow. If this is Target Customer Care I WILL NEVER SHOP IN TARGET AGAIN.

Target.comthe worst ever!

I placed an order and received a confirmation email. Then I realized there was a mistake, that one item I never ordered was added to my cart and I was charged for it. So I immediately contacted Target customer service and asked them to fix the problem. I was put on hold for 30 minutes and then disconnected. I've spent over two weeks trying to correct an error in an online order, and the issue is still unresolved! I called every day, and was always put on hold! Then, few days later I finally received a message stating noting could be done, since my order had already shipped. I will never order from Target again. It is the worst website and customer service is terrible!

Target Brands, Inc.dear in the headlights.

No wonder I will never go back just ask a question
      of a 9-11 Dollar a hour employee.If your are 17-65 and working a target
      that says it all, You ask the question they answer are you (OK) You are
      stupid, Can you imagine the line of crap they feed Cousin (IT) You are on welfare clue in.Thank you for making me a Amazon Consumer.

• Ro
          Rose69 Mar 08, 2016

with comments like yours perhaps you were so rude to some poor woman working 2 jobs to feed her kids, you got what you deserved!

Target.comsent the wrong item

I purchased a bicycle from Target. I made my order in mid November and thought I had plenty of time before Christmas. That bicycle was a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. It was three days before Christmas when I received my order, but it was the wrong bike. They sent me $150 cheaper model. I contacted customer care, sent them pictures and demanded my money back. They refused to give me a refund, and told that they'll send me another one. I refused, because there was no time for it, and I had to buy another present, but I was out of money. Well, it is now February and I'm still waiting for my refund! The worst online experience ever.

Target.comvery bad customer service!

Back in December I contacted Target customer support to make an order for store pick-up for electric oven. The Target rep made an order for me and misspelled my name. I pointed his attention to his mistake. He apologized and made a new order. Several weeks later my order finally arrived. Few days after I picked it up I received another oven. I contacted Target and their rep offered me a refund. He said that I need to send one oven back to them and confirmed that money would be immediately credited back to my credit card, so I returned it. 8 days passed and my money still were not returned.

Targetbaby registry

Although last year I used the Target wedding registry with no problems, yesterday, February 3, 2016, began the following problems:
            1. The online baby registry would not work.
            2. I called [protected] to place my order (baby bed $299.99 & mattress $49.99). After much delay, the store with both items was located.
            3. Today, Feb. 4, 2016, I have not received an email confirmation .
            4 NOW, the bed is not available at the designated store.
            5. I wanted to order a matching dresser ($299.99) from the baby registry; it is not available, and there is no future available date THAT IS is known.
            6. After two days on the phone for hours, Target will deliver the bed SOMETIME; THE MATTRESS MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE DESIGNATED STORE--IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITH THE BED.
            7. My email MAY be correct finally. I await notice IF the dresser becomes available.
            8. I AM VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THE TARGET BABY REGISTRY. IT SHOULD NOT LIST ITEMS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE.

• Pa
                patriciadansby Feb 04, 2016

I live in Texas, not California.

Target.comterrible

I had the worst experience with Target. I purchased a PlayStation as a birthday present for my brother and paid over $300 for it. I picked up a store near my house to pick up the product. I don't know how and why, but they picked up a completely different store in another city. When I noticed that I immediately called Target customer service. At first no one picked up the phone, but when they finally answered I was told the pick up location couldn't be edited. So they actually said that I need to go to another city to pick up the item. I explained it wasn't my fault and it was a gift, but they did not listen. So I ended up going to another city and spending extra money on tickets. I am still disgusted and embarrassed about everything what happened.

Target — target red card debit

Today I am a very angry target customer. I live 2 miles from a target store and shop there all the time. I...

Cotati

Target.com — wrong item

I ordered a bed spread and shams from Target.com. When I finally got the item it was a completely different...

Target.comorder never arrived!

I purchased a coat that's was available only online. At the time I ordered there was an option for free shipping. I had to pick it up in a Target store. Later I received a message stating that my order has shipped. Few weeks passed and I received another email saying my coat is successfully delivered. But when I got to the store I was told they never received it. I contacted customer service and they promised to ship another one. But the same thing happened: told it was delivered to the store, but the store had no record of it. Called customer support again, and was told they have no idea what happened with my order and where it can possibly be. Horrible, so called customer service can't even explain why the item is totally missing! This is ridiculous! Seriously, I expected better service from Target.

Target.comtheir service is absolutely ridiculous.

I made an order on Friday, November 13. There was an opportunity getting a 25% discount for toys. I wanted to order toys for my children for Christmas. I placed some items in my cart and used a code with the 25% discount. I also had a members card with additional 5%. But the price was like the original one, because the code didn't work. Every time I try to enter that code nothing happened. So I had to call their customer service. Every time I called them I was contacted with agents who didn't understand the purpose of my call and they even could not understand or speak the language. I was on the phone for over an hour talking with their staff member and the person could not understand what I was trying to do. They said that I need to wait few more minutes, but then they just dropped the call. They never called me back. I tried to call them myself, but they just ignored my phone number. So I took my husbands phone and called again, and they finally answered. I was talking to a nice person. But I had to spend almost two hours on the phone, discussing the problem. We finally got the order placed and I got my 25% discount. I was lucky, but that site really has some serious problems. It needs to be fixed. As a test, I tried to call them again from my phone and they didn't answer. Their service is absolutely ridiculous.

Targetcustomer service (manager and security)

Today Thursday Nov. 26 2015 Thanksgiving went to one of your Target Store in Downtown L.A. to check your Movie Selections before going in to work.. as i was leaving the Store I stopped by the Restroom.. as I was Ready to sit on the Toilet someone for the Cleaning Service stepped in the Restroom to clean a Women.. She did ask if anyone was here and I notified Her that was inside.. I even flush the toilet to let Her know in case She didn't hear Me.. yet proceed to come in and clean.. got close to where She was close to Me cleaning the toilet next to Me.. I felt Very uncomfortable.. My Privacy was invaded.. Right now I don't feel comfortable going to work.. I am Very Upset.. I immediately went to ask for assistance.. I asked to Speak to the Manager about what just happen to Me in the Restroom.. gave Me a look and talked to Me like ' what '... He did not do anything or even Apologize for the incident.. did ask one of the Security if there was a Women cleaning the Restroom .. He said Yes.. She is mopping Right Now.. and to Top it off.. as i was leaving the Restroom same Security went inside to use the Restroom while She was still inside.. again I am Very Upset thinking about taking Action.. this Incident happened between 11:30 - 11:45 p.m My name is Jose Lopes # [protected] W.55 St. Los Angeles Ca 90037

Targetcredit card refused at the checkout terminal

Credit cards are not approved because on line connection with credit card is intentionally blocked. Credit card resubmitted and transaction approved after calling credit card from my cellular. No transactions were previously received. Embarrassing situation.

Target.comonline order, customer service

Last night I ordered two items online which I wished to be shipped. Shortly afterwards, I received an e-mail stating I had to Pick-Up the items at a Store NOWHERE NEAR my house. I Immediately called customer Service. First, NO OPTION for the problem so I just sat on the line until they transferred me to a Live Person. I could Barely until him, but he Told me my order had to be Canceled and he would Re Order the items. He cancelled, then started to Re-Order and I got Disconnected. Called Back, had Even Harder time understanding this one, and She Kept Trying to tell me WHY the Order had to be Cancelled. I Also could Barely Hear her because there was a Man talking in the Background. FINALLY got to the Point of ReOrdering the Items and VOILA!! DISCONNECTED AGAIN!!! Called Back AGAIN, and FINALLY got a Native English Speaker. She was Very Helpful, but in Trying to Re-Order, OH, One of the ITEMS I ORDERED WAS SUDDENLY DISCONTINUED. So, I found Another Item, and She was FINALLY ABLE to get ONE Delivered and ONE for Pick Up at a Store CLOSE To Me. I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS FINALLY DONE. OH, NO, Later, I got ANOTHER EMAIL, That I NEEDED To CHANGE the PICKUP ITEM TO DELIVERY. So, I was FINALLY ABLE to get BOTH DELIVERED, WHICH I WANTED in the FIRST PLACE. I have NEVER, EVER Had SO MUCH TROUBLE Trying to Order TWO ITEMS ONLINE. So, I sent an Email to Target Letting them Know. I got an INSULTING FORM EMAIL Back with a BRIEF, INSINCERE Apology, and was INVITED TO VISIT TARGET AGAIN!!! Are you Kidding????? THIS IS WHY I LOVE I LOVE AMAZON

Targetelectronic dept.

Our elderly parents visited the Alamo Ranch Target in San Antonio Tx to purchase a consume cellular phone. The representative explained to them that he was able to PORT over their old phone numbers (one of which they had for 42 yrs) . He contact me for our acct number and password with Verizon to do this. They spent about 2.5 hours there and was told that it was completed, that their new phones would be connect within a few hours. The next day mom's phone was connected, but dad's (the nbr of 42 yrs) was not.. the rep. had turned it on but gave him a total NEW number. I connected the store to complain to a manager (David) you could tell my his voice he truly did not care... We then contacted Consumer cellular and Verizon who explained that we had to drive back to target to purchase yet another SIM card. My partner volunteered to drive into town (nearly 30 miles each way) when she got there she asked to speak to the store manager (she did not know that I had already done this) She states that they paged David, he showed up with NO name tag on or anything showing that he was the store manager (or for that matter even worked for Target) He was unresponsive to the matter. She finally walked away in disgust. She wanted to point out the lack of customer service or the quality there of... But if he is manager, this is the reason. because work ethic filter done from management to workers. She also stated that she was so surprise by is appearance, " he looked like he had slept in his clothes, they were dirty and wrinkled" ... when she got back to the electronic department she was talking to Consumer Cellular, one of the employees was watching her like "a hawk" (apparently David had told them she was on her was back there) We believe that there was a lack of training in this department. If you are not sure of the proper procedure then DO NOT offer. We believe that there should be a NO NOTICE visit by the area management to see how this store is run and the appearance of the employees. I would also hope that you have in place a policy of the use of personnel phones, along with eating and drinking on the floor. This department bends over to a cabinet under the registers to get their drinks, food and check their phones. Would I return to this store probably NOT... David has left a bad impression for us and our family.

Target — aggressive physical action taken toward customer by team manager

Target experience My name is Richard D. Prenatt. My address is 7723 Debonaire Drive, Mentor, Ohio 44060...

Target — port saint lucie target pharmacy

The Port Saint Lucie Target Pharmacy manager Tricia Wurster is very rude and has an attitude when asked...

Target At Twin Lakes Marysville, Washington — manager valerie

My 17 year old daughter was in the restroom and heard a lady come into the restroom with her toddler daughter...

Target Warehouse — unethical treatment

Ive bee at t-555 12+ years and cant believe that headquarters is blind to all the threats and huge firings of...

Target — damaged furniture

I ordered a dresser from Target online for my son's nursery. The dresser was damaged when I received it...