Menu

A
Author of the complaint
3:33 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My Taco Bell visit today was unacceptable. I placed an order with a passive aggressive cashier to start but things only got worse. I ordered a large strawberry freeze and before I payed the cashier brought the freeze to me. She had only filled the cup halfway and informed me that they had run out. She then proceeded to say that they couldn't fill up my cup with something else and that I would be charged full price. I was charged for the price of a large for an amount that was closer to the size of a regular freeze. I am incredibly disappointed with my service today.

View 0 more photos
Helpful? 0 0

More Taco Bell complaints & reviews

Taco Bell - false promise
Taco Bell - slip and fall
3 comments
S
Oct 01, 2019 3:33 pm

If you look at the picture very carefully you can clearly see where the cup was properly filled to the top as their is still juice from the liquid going down as it was being drank, They tried to cleverly take a picture that wouldn't reflect the true amount of liquid that originally filled the cup thinking they would be offered a free product for complaining.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2231 complaints