Sonic Drive Thruwatered-down soft drinks

G

Sonic's soft drinks have become the worst this summer, I thought it might be my happy hour drinks that were watered down but ordered a Dr. Pepper yesterday at 11am and it was the worst yet. It doesn't seem to matter which location in the OKC area.
My suspicions were confirmed when we traveled to the northeast part of OK recently and I ordered a Dr. Pepper and it was the best I've had in a very long time. Guess I will do the convenience store drinks from now on as they are always "happy hour price". Just wondered if anyone had noticed.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices