Sonic Drive Thru — watered-down soft drinks
Sonic's soft drinks have become the worst this summer, I thought it might be my happy hour drinks that were watered down but ordered a Dr. Pepper yesterday at 11am and it was the worst yet. It doesn't seem to matter which location in the OKC area.
My suspicions were confirmed when we traveled to the northeast part of OK recently and I ordered a Dr. Pepper and it was the best I've had in a very long time. Guess I will do the convenience store drinks from now on as they are always "happy hour price". Just wondered if anyone had noticed.
More Sonic Drive Thru Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic!
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change
- Sonic Drive In - payroll
- Sonic Drive-In - poor management
- Sonic Drive-In - chili cheese dogs
- Sonic Drive-In - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-In - not taking my money
- Sonic Drive-In - service