Sonic Drive-IN / number 10 on menu - crispy chicken sandwich was not completely good, whether by heat or duration.
This was my 1st visit to this Sonic. I requested a #10 with tater tots and unsweetened ice tea by number. It apparently registered as a double cheeseburger. They replaced order.
The chicken was not raw, but had texture of chicken that was JUST past raw, no pink. It was hard to bit into and texture was off setting and unappetizing. Tater tots were not crisp. I could not finish the chicken (which was slathered in mayonnaise), but did finish the tots.
Server (Logan) was great thru it all.
More Sonic Drive-IN Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive IN - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive IN - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive IN - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic Drive IN - payroll 
- Sonic Drive-IN - poor management
- Sonic Drive-IN - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-IN - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-IN - service
- Sonic Drive IN - rude waitress!