Sears (Customer Solutions)failed repair service

W

Thursday april 29, a technician was scheduled to come to my residence to repair my garden tractor. 1st the technician didn't notify anyone that he had arrive he immedeately began working on the tractor.

I left not for the technian that the tractor runs fine, but when the blade is engaged the engine chokes out. The technician replaced the ignition switch which had nothing to do with the problem.

When I informed the repair department of what had happened they informed me it would be another 27 days before they could get a tech to me. This is unexceptable!!!

Why should I have to wait another month to have my lawmore repaired when the tech did not fix it the last time out.

Me personally, my faith in sears, its products and service is below standard. Also, your reps is the customer solutions department to me are a waste of money, because they do nothing.

Please contact me, unless this falls upon death ears.

Walter moore
[protected]
[protected]

jodklin Sep 13, 2017

Sears is no longer the company I recall shopping at when I was a child with my mother. I am a grandmother my recent experience at Sear was the worst. I purchased shoes for my granddaughter, on 8/11/17, I should have read the return policy; however, I did not. JCP, Target and most large store chain have a 90days return policy on shoes, and clothes. On September 9, I tried the shoe on my granddaughter. I realized she would probably only wear them a month. Therefore on 9/13/2017 I attempted to return the school. I had not recalled when I purchased the school, therefore a manager looked up my rewards points then informed me the shoes wear purchased over 30 days and could not be returned. I ask for consideration since it was two days over the policy. I was informed "no". I requested the customer solution department telephone number, what a waste of time -the worst experience. The reps would not allow me to speak with a manager. The rep asked why did not wait to return the shoes. I plan to stop shopping at Sears. I my pay more at other store, however, I plan to shop where consideration is given and I am not looked upon as if I am asking for handouts. The shoe not been worn, they were in the original box and not a clearance item in the store. I have never heard of a manager not have "room" to provide customer satisfaction. I am sick of spending my money in America, however, the customer service reps are outside of America. What is wrong with America.

• Tr
    TRedden38 Aug 15, 2015

I purchased a fridge and a warranty three weeks ago. It didn't work I called and complain for three weeks no one could help me. I finally was able to take off to drive a hour out to the store and complain in person the store manager was too busy to take care of me so Tim the assistant did his best. We were able to reselect a fridge that came on yesterday when it arrive we noticed it had 8 additional dents in it. And our front door was damaged by the delivery team. I refused the fridge they let it anyway we call the store they couldn't help now Im at my breaking point. And I am filing a claim at court on Monday. Because this has been the worst service ever.