Sears (Customer Solutions) — failed repair service
Thursday april 29, a technician was scheduled to come to my residence to repair my garden tractor. 1st the technician didn't notify anyone that he had arrive he immedeately began working on the tractor.
I left not for the technian that the tractor runs fine, but when the blade is engaged the engine chokes out. The technician replaced the ignition switch which had nothing to do with the problem.
When I informed the repair department of what had happened they informed me it would be another 27 days before they could get a tech to me. This is unexceptable!!!
Why should I have to wait another month to have my lawmore repaired when the tech did not fix it the last time out.
Me personally, my faith in sears, its products and service is below standard. Also, your reps is the customer solutions department to me are a waste of money, because they do nothing.
Please contact me, unless this falls upon death ears.
More Sears (Customer Solutions) Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund