Having problems with Sears?

Sears reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2006. The latest review sears service protection plan was posted on Jun 17, 2021. The latest complaint kenmore refrigerator was resolved on Sep 13, 2018. Sears has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2511 reviews. Sears has resolved 939 complaints.

Sears Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 665 2127 (Sears Home Services)
+1 866 850 0518 (New Orders)
+1 877 550 9254 (Existing Orders)
3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sears Customer Service. Initial Sears complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sears above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sears. Discuss the issues you have had with Sears and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sears Complaints & Reviews

Sears Appliances Kenmore — Unrealiable

Bought this washer and drier set in 2008. Worked well until about 6 monthds ago and began getting the F1...

Sears Canadafurniture

I hope the following can help prevent at least one person from ever purchasing anything, especially furniture from Sears Canada.

We purchased a number of Natuzzi leather furniture items to furnish our basement. The problems started with delivery - almost a week late. Beyond that, the delivery people would not move the furniture into my basement even though we paid for delivery so I had to enlist my own help to get the furniture out of the hallway of the main floor and into the basement.

It wasn't too long before the leather started to separate from the foot-rest when the recliner was extended on 2/3 chairs and the sofa. I took it upon myself to just fix it... pulled out my staple gun and problem solved. The real problem started a month or so ago and the hardware for the recliner in the sofa is broken leaving the sofa back always in a reclined position. This furniture gets used only every couple weeks or so whenever we watch movies and I would think that a sofa that is only two years old with minimal use would last longer... especially given the cost.

I submitted a request to Sears online to have someone come out and look at the problem and fix it. I was told there is nothing Sears can do because it was no longer under warranty. Well guess how long the warranty was expired before I reported the problem... yep... 1 WEEK!!!

Again, I complained about how ridiculous it was that they would not stand behind a very expensive product that was only a week beyond warranty. I am told there is nothing they can do and that they have to follow their procedures and policies.

If a company is not willing to look at least a little outside the box and stand behind the product they sell then they should not be in business. The service has been pathetic and rude and this is a huge slap in the face considering the dollars that were spent there only a couple years ago. I will never purchase a single item from Sears and I will do my best to let everyone I can, know that Sears will take every opportunity they can to back out of doing the right thing no matter how much or little you spend.

• On
      Once Again Aug 14, 2012

We have also stopped shopping at Sears, no warranty They tell a good story, but come up short.

Sears Canada / Kenmore Front Load Washer / DryerRuined Clothing

We purchased our Kenmore Front Load Washer and Dryer less than a year ago. For the last several months our clothing have had black streaks/marks showing up that will not come out. We have lost in excess of $500 CAD of clothing at this point. Sears has sent their contraced service company out twice to fix it. They have replaced the washer bearing and drum as well as the felt/liner in the dryer. While the contractor has been out twice to fix it I have stayed home 3 days from work because for one of the appointments they made, and that they called to confirm the day prior, they didn't show up for. They called the day of the appt at 2 p.m. in the afternoon to inform me they weren't coming after all as they were going to order parts. When I expressed my disastisfaction with the company the woman on the phone responds by saying "We're bad aren't we"? If I could have reached through the phone at that moment... !!! Unbelivable. Unfortunately they have the contract for Sears and if I want my appliances fixed I have no choice. Well.. Sears -- here's my choice. My choice is to use every public forum and social media tool there is to let everyone else NOT TO BUY FROM SEARS!

When I called Sears to complain that my washer/dryer are still not fixed and in fact a new problem has shown up whereby it is not spinning or rinsing clothes. The customer service agent said the only thing they can do is to have the service company come out again. That will make 4 days I have stayed home from work. At this point SEARS owes me as the cost of me staying home is more than the appliances are worth and especially when you add in the cost of the clothing to replace it. The rep. also said they won't discuss compensation for my clothing until the problem is fixed. Yes you heard it correctly - keep ruining clothing until they figure out what is wrong. So the bill could be $750 or $1000 or higher in clothes alone by the time they figure out what is wrong.

So, continue to frustrate the customer, inconvenience them rather than just replacing the obvious lemons they sold me. Nice. I have been a Sears customer for the past 30 years. But I GUARANTEE these were the last SEARS appliances I will ever buy unless they resolve this situation by replacing the appliances and personal apology from the president of the companyw ith a promise to address the obvious customer service issues they have. And since I know that will happen when HE** freezes over... I guess they lost a customer.

• Mi
        mikeblaze1448 Jun 20, 2011

I too, have had a lot of trouble with Sears, and no longer shop there. Their service is terrible and so is their products. I have a Kenmore stove that has been nothing but trouble.
        Never will walk into a Sears store again!

Sears Optical — eye glasses

I needed a new pair of bifocals, since my other pair had broken. I knew they were expensive. My vision plan...

Sears Accountcarebalance payoff

I activated my Sears Accountcare benefits for unemployment. I called today to ask why my account balance hadn't been canceled after 6 months of unemployment per the policy benefits and I was told I had the 12 month instead of the 6 month balance payoff policy. I said when I signed up there was no 6 month or 12 month option, it was only 6 months; also, the website only mentions the 6 month balance payoff. I was told, too bad, I had the 12 month policy. I have never heard of the 12 month balance payoff option until I called today. It seems I must have signed up for a "secret" policy that was not clearly explained or I was changed to a 12 month policy after I signed up for the program.

• Ar
          arenaland Mar 19, 2012

I caught htis to late. I could only go back 1 year. The amouts were $70 and change up to $81 and change. I NEVER asked for this. 1 CS agent told me I asked for 6 months ago and the other told me it was when I opened the account.

Janice Bates Jan 25, 2012

Sears Credit Card Account was closed with balance owed. Although I continue to make payments every month ...Citicard continue to allow Sears AccountCare to bill every month against a closed account, thus causing me to go over the limit. Account Care knows that this is a closed account and still continue to bill to account and it being accepted by Citicard.

Sears Repairs — rescheduled appointment

I had an appointment for a washing machine repair scheduled for 6/13/2011 between 1 and 5 PM. At 3 PM Sear...

Sears Ac Warranty Agreement — warranty wasn't explained correctly by the sales person

I had Air condition warranty agreement with Sears over 6 years for 2 unit, last week when i called in for...

Sears Holdings Corporationinappropriate hiring practices

This is the letter I wrote to HR Director. I doubt they will ever answer, or do anything about it.
        Sears Holdings Corporation
        3333 Beverly Road
        Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
        [protected]
        Dear Human Resources Director,
        I wish to make you aware of a situation that took place over the past week, when my son interviewed at the Sears Store in Vineland, NJ.
        My 20-year-old son is two credits away from his BA in Criminal Justice/Forensic Science. He was awarded an internship to spend a few months this Fall in Washington, DC. This would not only give him ten more credits more than he would need to graduate, but it would give him valuable life and career experience. He has a 3.6 GPA, and likely would be better suited to be the interviewer than the interviewee.
        Jonathan, my son, went in for a first interview for a cashier’s job, part time, last Tuesday. The “manager” interviewing him was unable to read the questions from the survey, and unable to write the answers to his questions. Jon came home and commented to me, “this is the first time I ever saw an illiterate supervisor.” My son was so embarrassed for this “manager” that he almost offered to take the pen and write the answers down for him.
        The “manager” failed to mention the internship in the written survey, and my son was called in for a second interview today, June 7, 2011. Another Manager, named Scott, appearing more literate and professional, interviewed him this time. When Jon mentioned the internship, the Manager said it was not mentioned on the report, and because of it he would not consider Jon for the job. At that point, my son enlightened this Manager of the details surrounding his first interview, including the other “manager” being unable to read and write. The interviewing Manager appeared very surprised, but I don’t know why he should have been given the elaborate application/interview/screening process your company has on its website!
        I am concerned by this because I have retired (due to a disability) from teaching after 26 years as a Chemistry teacher. I have taught honors middle school, high school, and served as a college adjunct. I taught 19 years of my career here in Vineland, and I am deeply embarrassed by the likelihood that your disgraceful “manager” was a product of our local public schools.
        I have trained both of my sons in how to present themselves in an interview, how to write a resume, how to apply for employment. It is usually the complaint of employers that graduates of high school/college are not equipped with the skills to obtain employment. This is the FIRST TIME I have ever heard of a “manager” poorly educated for the task of hiring employees, and for the demands of his job, which should include reading and writing. HOW did this person get his job? WHY is this person still in his job??
        If my son would have to work for an uneducated “manager” such as this one, and spend his entire working day cleaning up the messes this illiterate left behind, it is a good thing he did not get the job. Had your management people had any foresight, they would have looked at my son as a potential Loss Prevention specialist, or a supervisor, and hired him on to train him in the summer, to return to the job when his internship ended. Jon has already had two interviews with companies interested in placing him in Loss Prevention when he has his degree in hand (December 2011). Perhaps jealousy or intimidation kept them from taking a chance on a very intelligent, polite, hard-working young man, who would be a trustworthy, valuable asset to your company.
        Sears used to take chances on college students, giving them an opportunity to work while they were in school, then hiring them into higher level positions when their education was completed, making them career employees. Now it seems that the opportunities go to those who are without skills, without an education, and who do not check the “white” box in your survey. With employees and “managers” like the one interviewing my son, it is no wonder that Sears is losing retail market share. I can tell you as a certainty I will never shop in the Vineland store ever again, knowing that it is run by management that would lose if they participated on the show “Are you Smarter than a Fifth-Grader?”
        Hopefully you will get with the program, and give your “managers” literacy tests before you turn them loose on the public.
        Thank you.

• Up
            Upset husband from Florida Jun 09, 2011

As to reference to the stupidity of the Sears Holdings Corporation and how they think, Icompletely understand the frustration of Vineland, NJ.

My wife was a "Registered Pharmacy Technician" at a local Florida KMART (which is part of the Sears Holdings Corporation) for over 4.5 years; until they figured out a way to fire her w/o having to give her all the Sears Benefits she was rightfully entitled to receive as a F'/T Hourly Associate.

Prior to all this, we tried to get the Store Management, the pharmacy manager, the pharmacy division manager etc., to notify Sears Holdings Corporation/HR Department to change my wife's "Work Status, from a P/T Hourly Associate, to a F/T Hourly Associate", but to no avail...they won...

Regards,
            Upset husband from Florida

Sears Kenmore Stove — Oven will not heat up and element Light will not shut off

I purchased a Kenmore ceramic stove in 2007 recently I have noticed that the element light will not shut off...

Franklin

Sears - Water Softenerplumber that sears contracts out

I am an employee of the "Nevada state Contractors Board" in Henderson, NV. I purchased a soft water conditioner for a rental home that I own. When the Plumber arrived, I was not there, my tenant was home. My tenant informed me that the plumber (Union Plumbing) said immediately that he could not install the water softener because the plastic tubing was 3/8" and it has to be 1/2". My tenant asked him how much it would cost to change out this tubing. The Plumber's response was $500.00. He then told my tenant that unless he had this $500.00 of tubing replaced, that "Sears" would not honor the warranty on the unit. My tenant called me immediately and I told him to tell the Plumber to take the water softener and leave, which he did. I then looked up Union Plumbing on our investigation system and he has numerous complaints against him. I went back to Sears and told the salesperson to send another plumber and informed her of all the complaints. They did send another plumber a few days later (Active Plumbing) . Active Plumbing was in and out of the house within 30 minutes, did great work and never mentioned anything about tubing. My tenant said the water softener is working great. When I came into my office this morning, I informed one of my investigators of the situation and told him that I was also going to send this e-mail to your company. I work in the Investigations Department and deal with contractors overcharging and doing unnessary work and ripping off homeowners every day. I thought Sears should be informed of this. You are welcome to call me at my office if you choose to, my info is as follows:
          Janet Brinkley, Nevada State Contractors Board, direct work number [protected] Thank you.

• Sears's response · Jun 15, 2011

Dear Ms. Muscari:
              My name is Susan and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue or at the very least monitoring the progress of the current resolution. We need to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf.
              At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the water softener was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Susan Muscari) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.

Sears / Garden Oasis Gazebos — nothing in stock

I went to Sears to put a Garden Oasis Lighted Gazebo ($699.00) on layaway, and when the gentleman who...

Sears Parts Departmentcancellation process

To whom it may concern,

I cannot begin to explain how disappointed I am with your parts department cancellation process. I initially placed an order by calling and requesting a part for my Kenmore refrigerator (water filter #9002) the agent placed the order and at no time gave me cancellation requirements. I was e-mailed the order information, which did not explain your cancellation process.

About 20-25 minutes later I called back in to cancel the order. I was told to hold and was transferred. After waiting on hold again I was transferred again, only to be told abruptly that there was no way the order could be cancelled. I would have to wait for the part to be shipped and then call back in and request a return authorization, then once the part was back they would credit me back. I tried to reason with the agent but they would not budge and wasn’t accommodating. I disconnected the call and went to the Internet in search of a complaint line for sears…only to find many of them. I called [protected] and chatted briefly with an agent only to be transferred again. I finally got to Nikia (#200246) she explained to me once they press the button it goes to the manufacture and there was absolutely no cancellation available.

So here is my complaint…your company is large and well known. To explain to a customer that has been loyal to sears that there is nothing they can do is unacceptable. I work for a large telecommunication company and deal with parts orders for customers. I would have bent over backwards to assist a customer that no longer requested an order. There is always a way to cancel it, even if it is time consuming.

So I asked for a way to voice my complaint and was given an address. I will post this online for others to read in hope that others will find out how difficult it is to cancel with your parts department. I guess in all honesty I will not even get a response from you so I will make sure I stop shopping with sears in general.

A once loyal customer
            Shawn Smith

• Sears's response · Jun 05, 2011

Dear ssmith73:
                I read your post here and would like to reach out and assist you. My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. Please accept my apology for the frustration and inconvenience you have endured trying to cancel your part order. We would like to help you.
                At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the part was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping with the issue with your part.

Susan R..

• Py
                Python287 Jul 25, 2011

OK here is the answer to Sears Parts - TopApplianceParts.com remember that website - and here is what you will get:

Sears Parts: $79.00 TopApplianceParts ; $ 22
                Sears Parts: $77 TopapplianceParts $ 37

see the pattern - same item - big difference in price. TPA = great customer service- ships quickly- No BS!

Sears Parts = Horrible prices- expensive shipping - too much BS !

• Ss
                ssmith73 Jun 04, 2011

My wife ordered the part online for half the cost. I found out after the fact.

• Gi
                girls3 Apr 09, 2010

I am very disappointed with Sears/Parts Dept. I order a part for my washer on March 14, 2010 and it arrived to me 2 weeks later as an Oven Switch. What ? Why was an oven switch sent to me instead of a washer valve? Good question!!! I called Sears and spoke with a Customer Service Representative and explained to her that the wrong part was shipped to me. Well, she replied with "we apologize for the inconvience that this may have cause but we can send out another part to you and charge your card again, then once we receive the oven switch then we will credit your account." What?...are you serious!!! Then she started apologizing again for the mistake and telling me that they could rest out the part too me. I told her that I want them to send me the corret part once they receive the wrong part back. I had been out of a washer for 3 weeks at that time. Now, you will think because of their mistake that they would rush me back out the part quickly! Not, I have been waiting for over 5 weeks now for a simiple washer valve for my washer. I found out tody 4/9/2010 that my account was credited for the amount of the washer part on 4/7/2010 with no indiction from Sears. I received NO phone call or email from Sears stating that they receive the Oven Switch and that they were not sending me back the correct part! I am very "pissed off" that they are very unprofessional about doing business with their customers. I spoke with a "so called" Supervisor today in Arizona that told me that they will not ship out my part because they credited my account and there was nothing they are I could do about but to re-order the part. What? Does any body care about my family and I have been without a washer for 1 month and we waited on Sears to deliver a part (that simple) to my house so we could have a happy home again:( I want everyone to know that SEARS is not the reliable company we once knew years ago as kids. Do not shop at SEARS for anything... especially for parts! They SUCK!!! Oh, the guy told me to write to the corporate office about my complaint. Of course, I will do that as well, but I'm glad I found this site.

Sears — breach of contract & horrible service

I bought a walk behind weed eater & the belt broke in less than 1/2 hour. When I returned it the guy got...

Sears Mastercard Financeworst customer service

I made the mistake of opening a Sears MasterCard, when I was offered a discount on my in-store purchases if I would open the account. I paid my first bill in full with a check in the store. When my second bill came, I tried to pay the entire amount on line. However, it turned out that Sears required a full week to 'verify' my bank account before I could pay my bill on line! If my bank account was so questionable, why did they offer me a credit card in the first place? I rushed to the post office with my snail-mail payment. The following month, I again tried to pay my entire bill on line. This time I couldn't do it, because they will only let you pay up to $1000 the first time you try to pay one line! Wait a minute -- why bother to check my bank account if they don't think I can pay more than $1000? And if I can't pay more than that on line, why do they think a physical check wouldn't bounce?! So again, I paid in full by snail mail. The third statement I received had a zero balance, but a $17.86 finance charge! For what??!! I called customer service, and got an exceedingly rude representative, who gave me a song and dance about how they calculate finance charges in advance. HUH???!! At first, 'Tiffany' said she would remove the finance charge, but then when I said I wanted to cancel the credit card, she said she couldn't do that after all, because 'the system' wouldn't allow it. Yeah, right. Of course, I have cancelled this credit card, but am still fuming. What a rip off!

• Pi
                  Pitter22 Jun 23, 2011

when I have complaints about sears credit card I always visit sears card blog
                  http://searscreditcardonline.net and they always explain me what to do.
                  They do great job

Searsinstallation of garage door opener

In February 2011 I purchased a Sears craftsman automatic garage door opener to be installed in my Dad’s garage after he had undergone open heart surgery. I scheduled an installation online with Sears and took time off from work to be present for the installation. On the morning of the installation the installer who had been scheduled by Sears called to inform me that he did not service the area. After navigating multiple automated menus, speaking with numerous Sears’ representatives, and after waiting several hours, I was finally informed that the next available day for installation was 5 days later. I took another day off from work to be present. After the installers arrived 30 min late they haggled with me over the height of the ceiling and the placement of the keypad. After installing the opener it would not work. Again, after numerous calls to different Sears’ reps, a service tech was scheduled to evaluate the unit 2 weeks later. More time off from work. Finally, when the tech arrived he determined that the keypad had been damaged during installation. A replacement part was ordered and installed a week later. The entire process took 6 weeks. For the burden and inconvenience I was offered a $50 check and an extended service agreement. It is not likely that I will do business with Sears again in the future considering the inefficiency of the customer service department and the incompetency of the installation team.

• Sears's response · Jun 03, 2011

what a hassle,

I'm very sorry to hear that your installation did not go as you expected. Putting myself in your shoes, I wouldn’t blame you for being upset. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any concerns you have with Sears resolved. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the garage door opener was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (what a hassle) so we can reference your case. Again, I apologize for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

Brian H.

• Jk
                    JKDE Jun 02, 2011

Sears service and installation is a joke. They waste customers time, and do lousy installations.

Good luck trying to get them to honor that extended service agreement.

Sears / Prepaid Debit Card From Citideducted funds from card that were never charged

I had a transaction of $10.54 and another for $43.40 for a total of $53.94 which should have left me a balance of $21.06. According to Citi/prepaid card all I had left was $19 plus change. I then made a transaction of $18 which makes a total of $71.94. Later I found out that $3.06 was charged against the card because SEARS screwed up when attempting to place two on-line orders for me. I swear they are either in partnership to save money or Sears has some really inept personnel. Rebate cards are not worth it but if you do get one use it immediately and do it in person you might actually have a chance of getting the full rebate.

• Fr
                      Frank Eliason Jun 10, 2011

Hi Bearwithme, if you feel like you are still owed something, I'd like to help you get prompt attention to this matter. My email address is below.

Regards,
                      Frank Eliason, Citi
                      Customer Service & Advocacy
                      [email protected]

Sears — extended warranty on tires

I purchased tires at Sears on [protected] with road hazard warranty, and when I had a flat that could not be...

Sears Canadaconfuse and bad experience purchase

I have a bad experience with sears service recently. The service of sears canada is so confuse. I am frustrated.

Two weeks ago, I called sears customer service regarding the 60 night comfort guarantee of my new mattress which purchased in 2011 April. My new mattress is a reselect of defected mattress that i purchased on 2010 April. I have told the representative that the new mattress i have right now is a reselect mattress. The representative said i still have one time exchange base on the 60 night comfort guarantee even the mattress is reselect. I told her i would like to reselect the mattress in different sears store because i had a bad experience with the markville sears before. And i do not want to have any mistake happen this time. She said it is ok to do so and she will sent the note to sears and they will contact me soon.

Few days later, markville sears call me and told me i do not have 60 night comfort guarantee because is a reselect mattress. Therefore, i call sears customer service again to confirm that will i have 60 night comfort guarantee if my mattress is reslect. The representative double check for me and she said i will have the 60 night comfort guarantee. So i went to the store and talk to the sale person. I told her that i have called the customer service twice and they both said i still have the 60 night comfort guarantee. She start sound unpatient to me and keep telling me “No!” “The answer is NO!” “No!” when i am trying to explain my situation. Then i’ve leave the store. I was so upset and confuse.

Therefore, i decided to call sear customer service again which is the third time. I asked them to double check and make sure will i have the 60 night comfort guarantee. They have checked all my doucments. Also, they have asked their superior and they still said yes because the first mattress i had in 2010 is defected so i do the reselect in 2011. I went to the store again and talk to the sale person again. She said “No! The answer is no. This is the POLICY.” She called someone in front of me and she ask the person to put a note under my case that i will not have the 60 night comfort guarantee becuase of the “POLICY”.

I AM VERY CONFUSE AND UPSET. On the sears-o-pedic care, handling & waranty information, under the 60 night comfort guarantee it shown that ” AT SEARS WE RECONGNIZE THE IMPORTANT OF A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP. TO HELP YOU ACCOMPLISTTHIS WE RECOMMEND YOU TAKE A MINIMUM OF 30 NIGHTS AS AN ADJUSTMENT PERIOD FOR YOUR ODY TO GET USED TO THE COMFORT AND SUPPORT OF YOUR NEW SLEEP SET. IF AFTER 30 NIGHTS AND WITHIN 60 NIGHTS OF YOUR DELIVERY YOU FEEL THAT YOUR BED IS NOT AS COMFORTABLE AS YOU EXPECTED, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ARRANGE ONE SELECTION EXCHANGE TO YOU.”.

I also do research online at sears web site and i can’t find any information about that “POLICY”. I have a defected mattress and i spent more money to reselect another mattress in APRIL 2011. I am not comfortable with this mattress so i call customer service to ask about the 60 night comfort guarantee. They said yes and i went to the store but she said no. I am so frustrated and upset. It is so comfusing.

Sears Auto Centerthey damaged my hood

They dented my car hood !!
                      I took my Buick 02 Century which is totally fine to Sears Autocenter and have my transmission fluid changed (just for maintenance because my car runs great). After finishing doing the service, I returned back home and just 3 hours later, I discovered a dent on my car hood on the front (Which looks like a hand or palm print) as if somebody have pressed teh hood strongly and made the dent. I did not notice anything when I left sears. But I did see the dent at my home. Once I did that, I contaced them and told them about the event. They only took some photos for my car and informed me they will contact me tomorrow.
                      I have not heard anything from them yet !!!
                      Depsite the fact I am a regular customer with Sears ...

they damaged my hood
                      they damaged my hood

• Sears's response · May 31, 2011

To Bravo Al-Hamadani,

My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears. I am so sorry that you found a dent on your hood after having your car serviced in one of our Automotive Centers. You are a valued customer and we want to keep it that way. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can address the issue once we have more information from you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Bravo Al-Hamadani) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.

• Br
                          Bravo Al-Hamadani Aug 26, 2011

I am happy to say that I have received a compensation on my Vehicle today from Sears Sedgwick Claims Management Services. on 08/24/2011
                          Thank you !

• Br
                          Bravo Al-Hamadani Jun 02, 2011

To James H.,
                          I have contacted Sears online and informed them about the event on my car and they directed me to the local Sears general Manager (Tina Jackson) in Hattiesburg, MS. I talked to her and she said she is doing an investigation and she will contact me once they find out what happens. Its been almost a week since the event happened and she hasn't contacted me yet.
                          Anyways, what happens has happens and this will never change the fact that my car is dented. Whether they will try to fix it or not, this remains a misfortunate event. !!

Sears Ge Profilewarrenty rip off!!

I purchased a GE Profile Washer and Dryer April 2010. I have had 4 repairs so far and they do not stick to their repair time. I have lost 3 days of work waiting for them to come on their assigned time. They have parts shipped which takes 3/4 business days and set appointment 1-2 weks after parts arrive. I have had the aggitator replaced, heating element in the dryer, computer part and now the [protected]@ This is a nightmare. I have a family of 4 and this has caused me so much aggrivation. I will NEVER recommend any GE products/Sears. I was forced to purchased additional warranty after 1 year for $190. For what?????? They do not stand up for their products at all. Furious in Staten Island, NY