Menu
Hero Market
reviews & complaints

Hero Market
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

8 complaints
0 resolved 8 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hero Market. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
11:27 pm EDT

Hero Market - Rude Staffs

Hi at Hero Market Bandar Puteri Puchong at 7.45pm 24 June 2022 the cashier staff named Diana was rude to me when making payment and when i approached the supervisor at CS counter she refused to take my complaint in a harsh manner and the security named Chong was very abusive and rude towards me talking in a high pitch note while pointing his finger at me vigorously challenging me to lodge a complaint if i dared to. This is the worst CS experience of my life and truly the worst hypermarket experience that i have encountered so far. Never will i or my acquaintances will set foot in this so called family establishment ever again.

N
12:31 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Staf bahagian timbang biadap . dan kasar . saya nak timbang barang boleh dia cakap dia banyak kerja nak buat ? 2 kali pekerja perempuan hero kurang ajar . sekali saya ok lagi . ini dah 2 kali . memng kurang ajar . tolong ambik tindakan ya dengan staf macam ni . 22/6/2022 Pukul 11 !

C
10:57 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hero Market - Staff (entrance) service (Staff Name Rosmidi)

Dear Hero Market (kota kemuning).

I'm writing a complain due to lack of manners, politeness and working ethics on a staff named Rosmidi and hope more training on customer service to be given.

I'm a regular customer at this branch and I've been loving shopping my groceries here. Today before entering the market section I dropped by at non halal to grab 2 bottles of wine for Christmas and I was stopped at the entrance of the market section of which I was told that the items to be left at the counter.

I understood and left it in the box. I then asked if there is any number for my item so I can collect the correct item back later "en, ada nombor tak untuk saya"

Rosmidi replied and not very polite way "nombor ambik sana laa" ...he wasn't wiling to explain further and said other things too but I couldn't remember much. How would I know where to take number as he was the person told me to leave the items so he would be the person that I ask for logically.

Then the guy from the non halal came to a rescue and told me to go to him. As I reach there he inform why not leave the item at his section and I went back again to the box and Rosmidi passed it to me. As I reach at the non halal I've decided not to proceed with the shopping as Rosmidi rude reply is very disgusting and disturbing. The nice guy gave a sign to just proceed but I said I don't think so as your colleague was rude. I apologise to the nice guy as I didn't mean to be upset at him.

I said I may have to write to the management and I ask what is your name and Rosmidi replied "Complain la nama saya Midi"

This is disappointing. I know Customer IS NOT always right but this is working attitude and talking impolite to customer is a No No especially when the customer wasnt rude in the first place.

I'm in a service legal line and I understand how service should be.

I really hope your good management could kindly look into it and train the staff accordingly as overall Kota Kemuning Hero Market is one of the best I've been.

Concerned Customer

I
10:49 am EDT

Hero Market - Service at Taman Melawati Branch Kuala Lumpur

Your staff have a specific habit of customer profiling for abuse by entire team.

I once told off a security guy, when he taught he was smart when he gave me wrong information on SOP of Covid scan, I replied to him instantly that he better stop lying to customers. Now this gave rise to retaliation from the entire team in the manner of suddenly closing counter on me even when I go there even during off peak period. They have done this several times(8 X), they have stopped me from going into store only when it is my turn in the line (Covid-19)and I had to wait at least 15 min. One male staff stares at me. The [censored]s at the poultry side has given me wrongly cut chicken several times even when i have specifically given the desired cut and they keep me waiting for the bagged and tagged chicken and have a conversation with the colleague for at least 2 minutes before handing the bag to me. I don't know when, but the [censored] is about to hit the fan.

Desired outcome: Teach manners to your staff and tell them customer bullying is as good as ask for trouble.

J
10:33 pm EDT

Hero Market - Is Florida Shredded Mozerella Cheese a brand?

Worst supermarket, very rude cashier and even worse manager.
They had a huge OFFER sign under the 500gm Emborg Shredded Mozerella Cheese. From rm27 now it's rm20.40. wow cool, so my wife and I grabbed a pack and together with our basket full of stuff, proceeded to the cashier. After paying for everything, we noticed the aunties in front of us complaining about the promotional price of their cheese product (different type of cheese though) that was charged full price during check out. So we decided to check our bill too. True enought we were charged rm27 for the cheese. So we told the cashier who without even looking at us barked "wait wait wait".

After a few minutes, a guy came and took our cheese products to check... He came back with the promotional price tags. He proceeded to refund the aunties the balance money. But refused to refund ours. His reason being the promotional price tag wrote "Florida Shredded Mozerella Cheese" and not Emborg. So the brand was different. As to why or who put the sign under the Emborg cheese was beyond him. And he had the audacity to laugh at me, asking me "you don't know the price for this?"... He continued to say that some customers just want to pay less and put the sign there. OMG. When I told him off that I should not be made to pay for their mistakes, he asked me "jangan gaduh!". What a genius he is. He must be the most clueless, tactless store manager there is. He claims that he is powerless to refund us the money but we can exchange with other products of the same or greater price. Well, he just refunded the aunties in front of us 5mins ago. Anyway, we gave up, no point dealing with really unreasonable people. We left without changing anything. Never going in your store again. Worse experience.

C
7:48 am EDT

Hero Market - Hero Market ~ PJS 10 Sunway,

The cashier (pondan), ask me leave when i making payment in her cashier counter.
Because I stand backward when someone walk pass me quite near. Since I was following SOP tightly. The cashier say IF SCARE OF COVID-19 DONT COME TO HERO MARKET BUY THINGS. He (shd i call her) very rule. He also say ORANG YANG KENA SAHAJA TAKUT. This is not the 1st time he talk like that to customer.
I hope management should give he a warming be polite and follow SOP is nothing wrong here.
I hope my next visit would not have same situation again.
Thank you.

S
3:44 am EST

Hero Market - Meat display

Hi there.. I'm a regular customer.. Which I always purchase for my daily need raw food item from hero [protected]@times square.. I just can't believe all the raw meat item in the display was not in cover in ice at all... Went I ask the staff "told me is going to closed soon.." I come [protected]@7pm... All the raw meat chicken.. Fish.. Prawn no even have ice... The next day following I already report twice to the branch manager mrs wong... But still till today there is any reaction... Why there don't follow the food hygiene? I will bring this issue to kkm

View 0 more photos
N
2:37 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They close at 10pm, i was there since 9.45pm to grab some quick groceries. Around 9.58pm while i was selecting my items, their staff who perhaps have not gone through any service training's was rude enough to close the shutters and lights while i was choosing, disappointed but i was cool about it . By event a little confusion (many shopper face usually...

Hero Market contacts