Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd

Japan
Iidabashi Grand Bloom, Iidabashi, 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku , Tokyo 102-0071

Complaints & Reviews

Samsung refrigerator rf4267 — Bracket in lower freezer door handle broke

I have ordered the bracket that holds the freezer door handle to replace the broken brackets that are inside the current door handle. I believe the plastic bracket failed to maintain the integrity and hold the handle for the bottom freezer door handle. I believe the company should be required to replace and repair these handles. My refrigerator was purchased from Best Buy in 2012 and is out of warranty. I believe the brackets care defective weak and brittle plastic pieces that fail to do job required

Bracket in lower freezer door handle broke

Made an order online, did not receive a confirmation email within days, but had screenshot of order number from post purchase. Credit card even had an authorization. Contacted customer support, they couldn't find the order. However, I could even look up the order on their website via a lookup tool. I sent them screenshots of the lookup and the confirmation number. Days later they responded asking for 2 more business days to look into it. 5 business days after that they finally responded that they couldn't figure it out, and just asked me to order it again. It took 2.5 weeks, and there was no resolution other than a token "so sorry" for the inconvenience email. Worthless support.

Samsung Tablet

Good day

Please kindly assist.

I took my Samsung tablet which is on contract with MTN around August 2019 to be repaired under warranty as it started spewing ink out of the blue.

and eventually stopped working. i immediately took it back to the dealership where i had purchased it on contract.

After about 8 weeks i received a call from the dealership that the tablet has been sent back by the repair center with the cost of R3000 to have it repaired.

i then asked why should have to pay for its repairs, clearly something went wrong internally. i requested a report from the service/repairs office detailing the information that led them to believe/conclude that I was liable for the damage. Till to date i have received no such report, and no one can explain to me why they think i am responsible.

I have been in contact with the service center since the beginning of October, the case manager is Felicia. I have two reference numbers from them

1. [protected]

2. [protected], this leads me to come to the conclusion that there is no such report.

I feel that the service/repair center is being completely unethical, in that they have refused to show me how they have come to the conclusion that i am liable for any repairs, even though they cannot prove that I caused physical damage to the tablet.

The warranty for the tablet must be used to fix this tablet.

your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Nontobeko sambo

[protected] / [protected]

Service charges

I have already submitted my complaint, but not received any resolution for that.

My complain no is [protected]

Issue :

I purchased M30 Mobile in Oct month and mobile is hanging many time and one day when i was charging my mobile, mobile touch suddenly stopped for working and when i visited Authorized Samsung mobile service center (Prem nagar, Jaipur), they told me screen and touch is damaged automatically, I told them, mobile is under warranty period and Please repair it.

They were not ready to repair under warranty and asked me for 4751 RS for changing the touch screen... after lots of discussion, I had no options to go outside and decided to give mobile them, after 3 days they return my mobile back and give me 4751 RS bill... included 415 is labour cost...

I have some concerns about charges...

1. When mobile is under warranty period, why services center is charging money for repair.?

2. They just want to change the products, instead of repair, so they can make more money and can easily cheated to customer.

3. If product is under warranty period, why they are changing for Labour cost?

I need my money back otherwise i will forward my concern to company director and all social media.

Please call me to resolve my query in 48 Hrs.

customer service from liptronics, western cape on friday 7 february 2020

I contacted your online Customer Support - who were really excellent. Bravo for this. They connected me with...

television warranty refusal

We purchased a new Samsung 65" TV Model # UN65MU650DFXZA from Costco on 11-11-2017 and have had nothing...

samsung 50 inches uhd tv 50ru7400axzn

I want to inform everyone not to make the mistake of buying a Samsung UHD LED TV. I recently purchased a Samsung 50 inches UHD TV model no. UA50RU7400KXZN. The picture quality is OK when viewing from the front. But the picture quality from a viewing angle of 15 degrees or more on either side starts becoming progressively white/milky and is even worse when the background is light. To make matters worse the Samsung office in Dubai says that this is not a manufacturing defect & is normal so they won't do anything. This is so pathetic coming from such a big brand name. I also have LG TVs at home which are far better in every way & don't have this issue. I strongly suggest to people to not buy Samsung TVs.

I need my money return

MY NAME SUBHAS KHAN
MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com
money deduct date 01/01/2020
i need my money return
please look this link it is create problems https://images.assets-landingi.com/f3ISLcBq5RbUcg62/2.png

I need my money return

samsung 65 smart tv

two years and it quit. No electric going in. This is mysecond bought new tV and both were samsung, my brother has the other one and It's 10 years old and working. This new TV does not work and noone wants to do anything. here is the info Walmart - Oak Harbor WA Model un65mu629ov

Paula Dinsmore
2985 n oak harbor rd
oak harbor wa 98277
[protected]@gmail.com

tv

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you after I tried all the ways with Samsung UAE without any solution, I purchased one TV UA55RU7400kxzn on 8/12/2019 after it was recommended by the salesman at Samsung that this TV can give a good picture for both SD and HD channels, my concern was the SD TV channels, but when delivered by Harman team (Samsung) and connected to the receiver all SD channels are not clear and very bad, I rejected the TV so the same team took back the TV but refused to return back my money, now 13 days passed without having a TV or getting back my money, I contacted Samsung UAE (Mr. Adnan from Samsung UAE and Mr. Vinod from Harman) they are not cooperating at all and behaving very badly, saying that once box was opened we don't return it back nor give back your money even refused to utilize the amount for buying something else from Samsung like Samsung Phone, a complaint had been raised to economic departments and now will go to court, now the TV is with Samsung and my money too, all this because the Samsung team here in UAE do not care about Samsung name nor Samsung customers. Samsung is a big name and such people representing Samsung here in UAE will effect negatively Samsung.

Regards
Dr. Samer Hamdan
[protected]

Dear sir,
i am a regular user of Samsung phones bought in Dubai and I am still having three old models in running condition. Sir to keep myself updated my daughter, the above mentioned model around two months back bought from Amazon for Indian Rs.13999/= and they have supplied me made in India phones(expected Korean made).
In first week of November we visited Bangkok with the phone but to my surprise it was overheating problem and I closed my phone and came to Mumbai -INDIA and gave it to your service center in Borivali-west -Mumbai -INDIA and insisted to repair under warranty but they refused and had to pay Rs.1005/-but after one fortnight again it started overheating and the service engineer diagnose liquid in mother board and gave an estimate of Rs.8500/=.
Now since the amount is so high I am not willing to shell out a single rupee as it is a manufacturing fault .
The liquid in the unit might have formed due to the climate and I rested my case to the engineers if the unit goes in water it will be totally dead but sir the unit is working but only the heating problem.
I had taken the matter to the CEO-India and now they gave estimate of Rs.13143/= and discount of 50% to be approve within 7 days which I have refused and need to repair under warranty and I shall give them my three phones which is in running condition.
Sir I have already informed Mr. Nelson Pradeep and the staff on the phone and in writing that I shall take the matter to the principal-Samsung Korea to review my case and if not repaired in warranty I shall also put the matter in social media and spread the words with my friends that one should avoid buying Samsung mobile phones if travelling abroad as it does not stand the heat and cold of other countries and seems ignored by the Indian partners.
Sir, I shall be highly obliged if the unit is repaired in warranty and maintain the reputation of your brand.
I hope you will do needful and instruct the Indian partners to repair it in warranty.
Please find attached the details of the case but unable to attach extra files.
Thanks,
Rajendra Soneji
[protected]/[protected]
[protected]@gmail.Com

Dear sir,
I am a regular user of samsung phones bought in dubai and I am still having three old models in running condition. Sir to keep myself updated my daughter the above mentioned model around two months back bought from amazon for indian rs.13999/= and they have supplied me made in india phones (expected korean made).
In first week of november we visited bangkok with the phone but to my surprise it was overheating problem and I closed my phone and came to mumbai and gave it to your service center in borivali-west - mumbai and insisted to repair under warranty but they refused and had to pay rs.1005/-but after one fortnight again it started overheating and the service engineer diagnose liquid in mother board and gave an estimate of 8500/=.
Now since the amount is so high I am not willing to shell out a single rupee as it is a manufacturing fault.
I had taken the matter to the ceo-india and now they gave estimate of rs313143/= and discount of 50% to be approve within 7 days which I have refused and need to repair under warranty and I shall give them my three phones which is in running condition.
Sir I have already informed mr. Nelson pradeep and the staff on the phone and in writing I shall take the matter to the principal-samsung korea to review my case and if not repaired in warranty I shall also put the matter in social media and spread the words with my friends that one should avoid buying samsung mobile phones if travelling abroad as it does not stand the heat and cold of other countries and seems ignored by the indian partners.
I hope you will do needful and instruct the indian partners to repair it in warranty.
Please find attached the details of the case but unable to attach extra files.
Thanks,
rajendra soneji
[protected]/[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

samsung s5e tablet; tired, exasperated, cheated by a big company

Purchased a Samsung S5e tablet on line at samsung.com during its product launching last April 25th. May 2019...

samsung refrigerator rt62k7110sl/fa

To Whom concerned
I want to inform of my utter disappointment with the service and feedback I got from Samsung until now. On the 6th of August 2019 I bought a new Samsung refrigerator as part of a larger electronics purchase for my new home in Yzerfontein.
The goods were purchased on a special promotion to be kept in storage until my house was completed. The goods were delivered to my storage place in September 2019 where it was kept. When we moved into our new house two weeks ago the refrigerator was unpacked from the carton in which it was delivered. We immediately noticed that the front door had very slight surface damage and reported it to the sales person at Hirches in Milnerton who duly asked us to send photos of the fridge and the box to see if there was any evidence of damage that could have dented the door. There is absolutely no evidence of any damage and the box was still sealed and strapped.
Now after a period of two weeks with no communication other than a cell message notifying me of a claim nr the technician at Swartland electrical forwarded me a copy of a letter informing them that I had no claim as I did not check the product within three weeks of receipt. Nowhere on the sales document does it state this as a requirement neither is it stated on the delivery document. I made the sales people fully aware that the products would go into storage until the completion of my house.
I am absolutely appalled that you would put your brand and reputation at risk for the cost of replacing a door. I am going to load the refrigerator on a trailer and return it to the store where I will park it in the parking area in front of the store with my complaint written on the damaged door for all to see. I will also be publishing a copy of this communication plus the photos of the invoice and refrigerator on your local and international website with my opinion of how I feel about the customer service. The same will be done on your face book page and a review of this incident will also be featured on the customer complaint site hellopeter.com.
This is no longer about money but a principle. I was a National sales manager for a large retail company prior to my retirement and this was definitely not how we treated our customers. It is astounding that an international company of the magnitude of Samsung would even consider a blight on their customer service reputation for the sake of refusing to replace a damaged refrigerator door. The sad fact is that it is a wonderful product range which I will now never consider buying again.
I have tried to sort out this matter in a decent way but have now been forced to go this direction.
I trust that you will at least afford me the courtesy of a reply which has not been forthcoming up till now.

samsung washer machine

I purchased a samsung washer & dryer in 2011 from lowes in show low, arizona.

For 8 years it ran very well. But then the spin cycle stops and there is no way to continue to spin. The instructions said to "check the fuse or the circuit breaker or straighten the drain hose" there were no circuit breaker issues. Or anything else I could find! There was no drain issue. I called several appliance stores and none of them will work on a samsung. No one would come to my house to try to fix it.

I was so disgusted because I paid a total go $2, 440.00 for washer & dryer!! The other issue now is that I just recently purchased a samsung refrigerator!! I will now have to throw probably all of them in a dump somewhere!!! I am totally disgusted and will never buy from lowes again or purchase any other samsung. I did not know they were made in china!! I got took and I am angry!! I still have the receipt but don't know how to attach it to show you!

galaxy a50

I purchased a phone from samsung.com on October 18th which I received last week on October 29th (good luck entering an apartment number on the shipping page. It took an extra day just to find where it had been delivered ). Today November 4 I had an issue with the phone where the phone was flickering. I figured if I turned it off and back on it would reset and the problem would be resolved. It was not. As it turns out when I turned the phone back on all I managed to get was some very serious flickering and or a black screen. I could not get the phone to stay on at all.

I checked the internet for comments regarding this issue and it turns out that it is a known issue with this particular model. I tried the trouble shooting tips, but I could not keep the phone on. I tried a hardstart, that only worked after several attempts at reboot while holding down buttons indicated. Once the phone actually rebooted it just continues flickering and will not accept or recognize any tap touch or swipe.

I contacted samsung.com support via chat. After dealing with a very frustrating and scripted discussion with their technical support person and having to repeat and explain that I had done the steps he recommended he got to the page where "he" determined that the phone would need technical service. I should proceed with one of two options. I could take the phone to an authorized technical service center (closest one I found NYC is about 15 miles away) or I could return it to Samsung (at my cost) which would take between 10 and 15 days for them to return the repaired unit. I mentioned to the agent that I couldn't understand why they wouldn't just replace the phone considering I had just bought it. His reply was to log into my Samsung.com account and IF the RMA button was turned on, I could process my return. As long as I was within the 15 day return window the button would be live.

Well I didn't need to log in to know the that my purchase on the 18th of October would not qualify for return. It took 11 days to receive the order. I ordered on a friday morning with 5-7 business days for transit.
So although they prepared the shipment on the 18th it was not picked up from their location until October 21 and delivered to a "neighbor" on the 28th. I did not immediately activate the phone as I would not remove it from the box until I had a proper cover and screen protector. After much anticipation I finally activated the phone on 10/30. Of course their clock started on the 18th when they sent the shipping notice and they do not exclude weekends.

I am completely disappointed at Samsungs response to this matter. They obviously sent me a defective product and because of a 15 day return policy they want to apply I have to jump through hoops to get it repaired under warranty and possibly go up to 13 days (business days???) Or longer without my phone or service. "I could just reactivate an old phone on hand before I sent it out so I could at least have service." So I should pay my carrier 25$ to activate the old phone. Then another 25$ to reactivate the phone I had already paid to have activated!

Absurd! To the folks at Samsung all I can say is this is not a warranty repair issue and treating customers with newly purchased equipment this way is deplorable. I hope never to actually need your warranty. This response is exactly the same I got from a certain orange carrier when I purchased a refurbished phones from them that was defective. Rather than go on with that story I will just say I vowed never to buy any equipment from resellers or carriers new or otherwise. Imagine my surprise when the OEM handled the purchase of defective new equipment in the same manner. Despite the fact that the phone, a recent release by Samsung, has known issues as mentioned.

There is no script where samsung accepts responsibiliry for pushing a product without disclosing recurring anamolys or providing adequate support for said product.

Someone should contact me with class action filing. I'm sure I'm not the first nor will I be the last.

Former Samsung brand loyalist.

Ytd: 6 tvs
1 front load dryer

tv

Hello
After greeting
I have bought samasung tv 55 inch before two years.
The tv was in the wall for two years not moved.. Today morning I opened the tvs and bottom of the screen with many line and pic not clear...
I went to oasis mall emax branch and spoke to them and I asked for the supervisor...
They took me to supervisor standing in the shoe room and I talked to him.. He ignored me and went to office... So I spoke to the staff explaining them the issue and want to ask what I can do,
I was surprised the respond that the tv is electronic and from the conversation I under stood from them that the product u bought is low quality...
Now the price almost 500 rial as I understand and matter of two years gone damaged... I took my I phone 8 plus and through it in floor as example and I told them what u think it will happen... They said this high quality it will not damage... I said how u r trying to tell me samsung bad quality...
I went to a manager and I start to shout and I asked to report this to the management, he said am the management!!!
Wondering of attitude of the staff
And get wondering also that might emax selling bad products which will damage after the warranty..

Bad experience and bad staff plus manager ignores the customer and taken advantage of his position..

I told him let me take pic to your patch, he hide it away... After some time when the shout increase he gave it to me

Regards
Ahmed qatan

refusal to service a samsung product

on 27/10/2019 I took my samsung gear iconx (2018) for inspection at a samsung service center (55 Abba...

samsung care+ promotion

On or about the 15th/16th October I upgraded my Vodacom Contracts to get 2 x Note 10+ phones and 1 x S10. On...

60" samsung smart tv

60" Samsung Smart TV
BY Bolambert65 | OCTOBER 17, 2019 12:36 PM PDT
I paid $1500!!! for this TV 5 years ago - I'll add that I have 4 other Samsung TV's bought since this time in other rooms AND a Samsung cell phone - a white glow has appeared in the upper right quadrant - in speaking with Samsung Corp customer service over the past 7 days I was given the name of their local authorized service dealer but only got their voice mail - called customer service again was told I needed a Ticket # (why didn't they give that to me in the first place? Got tic #[protected] and was told service would contact me with in 24 - 48 hours - 3 days later no call - back to customer service who said service had attempted to contact me 3 times - DID NOT HAPPEN - said they would call me again today -finally they did and quite gleefully told me it would cost $1000 to fix PLUS $200 in labor - when I expressed surprise at the cost they agreed it was expensive and most people elect not to repair - BUT rich people "if they like the TV will pay the cost" (this is a quote) and they were surprised I received such a runaround from corporate that they know of this issue and could have saved me the time and aggravation by telling me the cost up front - I will NEVER buy another Samsung product EVER especially after what I see posted in this forum and elsewhere on-line - And rest assured I will post this on every available forum I can find including the 16 Facebook groups I'm in -

refrigerator

We bought the refrigerator 6 years ago, it suddenly stopped working we called the call center they told us it...

26 cuft bottom freezer refrigerator

My 26cuft bottom freezer refrigerator for the last 2 years refrigerator part freezes up and melts down the back wall. The bottom of the compartment fills up with about an inch of water under the vegetable bins and visible ice is exposed through holes in the back wall. This an obvious flaw with the product. The temperature recently went from 37 to 52 degrees in the refrigerator.
If the defrost capability worked in the refrigerator this would not occur.
After calls to Samsung and searches on the internet for solutions I found this to be a very common problem which Samsung is not taking any financial responsibility to repair.
Is there anything samsung can do about by $146.00 repair bill not counting the loss of food and the time spent defrosting a product that is supposed to self defrost, time on the internet, time calling Samsung, and time arranging for the repair?
PLEASE HELP ME AND OTHERS WITH THIS PROBLEM

services is worst and not giving value customers time

I ordered a product from amazon.in and that is on 29Sep 2019 and delivered on 7th of Oct 2019 and when I show my product that was not mine that's wrong product is received so I just said this all things to amazon customer service but same thing happning with me they are arranging call back and when I received a call from +[protected]
I waited for more than half n hr and not 1 time so many times and till now not solved my problem's but money has been taken at first... What should I do now... my email id [protected]@gmail.com and number is [protected]
With proof attachment

• Updated by amanmishra · Oct 09, 2019

Its all amazon.in customer services fault and whole management

I have to wait more then 30 mins on call

• Updated by amanmishra · Oct 13, 2019

Not resolved yet how come its saying solved
    Its all fake
    Not solved yet

ecobubble washing machine

Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing you to raise the issue that I have experienced with customer service of...

Samsung Electronics - Egypt (Customer Service Department)

samsung washing machine model no wf45k6500av/a2. 24654765seriel no off95aejc00743n

My renovator (QUALICO [protected] DANNY, ) purchased this WASHING MACHINE FOR ME (and the dryer) about a year and a half ago (he has the invoice but is on holiday at the moment for another week so I cannot send it to you till later) for my newly renovated basement and laundry room. ALREADY the washing machine has stopped spinning and is not working, then it started LEAKING from the bottom.
ARS Repair and installation Services (Tel [protected]) have been in and temporarily fixed it (it broke again a few days later), and so far I have a bill for $663.47 to repair it. This is completely unacceptable. I am having to take my laundry to a laundromat to wash everything. Extremely inconvenient. My old GE washer lasted over 22 years without a single problem - not one! My contractor believed he was buying me the latest, most efficient and wonderful washing machine, and I must tell you I am bitterly disappointed as I also believed Samsung products to be good quality. I am retired and this is a HUGE bill to deal with. I will be writing to the Toronto Star newspaper to also register my complaint. I must request AT THE VERY LEAST a refund of this repair bill OF $663.47 Can $. PLEASE HELP. [protected] Paula Brine Hogan, 19 Lesterwood Crescent, Scarborough (Toronto, Ontario M1P 3L5

refrigerator

I got my refrigerator repaired four & half months back by Samsung by paying the charges demanded by Samsung. They have changed the compressor four times and visited my home at least twenty times. A senior engineer from Samsung also visited several times.
However, my refrigerator is still not working properly. It is in a worse position than that when I complained about the refrigerator.

The Samsung people have acknowledged that they are unable to repair the refrigerator, but they are ready to pay only 50% of charges which I paid them.
Therefore I request all not to buy Samsung products as they are cheating with the public.

note 9

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Electrical Products

The issue that I have experienced was: After that read on Samsung's Dublin Assistance. Simply the problem has returned and now has 3 new problems. The camera is with water, the digital finger does not work and it does tasks without my touching it. I am traveling for a long time and I cannot go back to Dublin just to pack my cellphone and the warranty claims that I can only pack in the European region and I am traveling in Africa and Asia.

It occurred on: 26/09/2019

This meant that In everything because I do everything on my phone, email, talk to family, things from the trip, Google map and photos from the trip.

Let her let me take him in whatever country I'm packing or trading him.
I already sent emails to Samsung, I chatted several times. I don't know what to do anymore. Ppis they say that unfortunately they can only get their cell phone in Europe. But it wasn't me who caused the cell phone problems. It was Samsung's own assistance.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,

Hendrik Agassi

Serial number RF8M1320C3V
Where did you purchase the product? Ireland

101 Cork Street The Coombe
DUblin Dublin
D08C9X8

note 9

tv 55”

I bought this tv and now it's damage because of the movers bumping it. I called the store even though I...

dryer heat element failure, felt drum seal failure, model #dv45h7200ew/a2

We paid $800 for a brand new dryer 3 years ago. It's been in pieces twice for repairs. We are a household of 4, with the normal amount of laundry. The first issue occurred when it was only a year and a half old and the heating element failed. It cost $100.00 to replace. Currently it's in pieces again due to the felt drum seal failing. After much research, most manufacturers charge $50 or less for this replacement part. Samsung expects consumers to pay $120-160, for a thick piece of felt. Absolutely ridiculous. I've now dropped almost $300 for repairs on top of the $800 spent to purchase the dryer. In addition, we also bought the matching washing machine when we bought the dryer. The perimeter of the bleach dispenser is covered in rust. We don't use the bleach dispenser! Customer service will do nothing to help you if your 1 year warranty is up. They state "it's the customers responsibility to repair". No Samsung product will never find its way into our home ever again.

dishwasher repair not reimbursed

I was issued an accommodation for parts and labor to be reimbursed in full from Executive Customer Relations. The service center I used gave a high estimate of 850. I called ECR for direction. ECR told me there was no limit and to go ahead with the repair. When I sent the receipts in Samsung denied it. They said I was given misinformation and they don't back up employees mistakes. This is unethical and deceptive business practices. I'd never have had this repaired.

repair service under warranty washing machine

I purchased a set often of the line samsung washer/dryer with the extended warranty. I'm the only person using the appliances and I do not overload the washer. After approx 3 years my spinner isn't working. Went to the store last week and was given [protected] to, place a service/repair call. Can't even get through - the message the brick gives is "please call later"... The later has never happened yet. Too bad sears went out-of-business in canada. Their appliances were great when not made in china... So it was my first and it is my last time to purchase anything from the the brick...

slide in range

New slide in range was delivered on September 5, 2019. It is to be installed in a new kitchen counter not yet completed so has not been used. The box showed no signs of damage, upon taking the outer box off of range a dent was noticed in the right corner of the bottom slide out drawer. We called Costco since they sold the range and they talked to Samsung who agreed to send out a new draw face under case # 146248. Now on September 12th we get a call from Samsung that they will not send drawer, that it must have been damaged in transit and will not be replaced unless we pay for a new one. Also Samsung said they do NOT have any service in this area and basically we are on our own! Thank heavens for Costco, as the are sending out a new range to replace this one for a dent in a drawer! Samsung will not even stand behind a unit that has yet to be installed. Entire kitchen counter replacement is being held up because of a simple drawer, as new slide in replacement it will not get here on time. Terrible, terrible customer service on Samsungs part, will never order anything with Samsung on it again.

samsung refrigerator model number rf261b3aesr/aa

I purchased a Samsung refrigerator online from Home Depot for $1, 396.84 including sales tax, delivery, and installation. It was delivered and installed on 06/12/19.
Two days after installation I noticed that the icemaker was not working. I called Home Depot and the rep transferred the call to Samsung. Samsung sent a technician to my house on 06/20/19 who replaced the icemaker and it started working.
1.5 months later the icemaker stopped working again and the products in the freezer were watery. I called Samsung.
On 08/15/19 Samsung sent another technician to my house. He said that he needed to replace a part and he would come back the next week.
On 08/20/19 he came back for the 2nd time and after 20 minutes came out of the kitchen and said that it was fixed. This was a lie and nothing was fixed. By that time the freezer was warmer than the refrigerator and everything in it was spoiled. I called Samsung again the same evening.
On 08/27/19 another technician came to my house and said that the repairs needed a specialist and that a specialist would come to my house the next week and will fix the freezer.
On 09/03/19 another technician who was Samsung's specialist came to my house and told me and my wife to remove everything from the refrigerator and we did. The freezer was already empty since it was not working. He then disconnected power and disassembled the inside of the refrigerator and the back of the unit and did some work and only then he realized that the gas tank he had brought was empty. He told us that he needs to get it filled and that he would be back the next morning. The refrigerator was left disassembled and all the products were left on the kitchen countertops.
On 09/04/19 he came back in the morning and spend approximately 2 hours working on the refrigerator and then he said that he was 80% sure that everything was fixed. When he left, there were black sticky ashes everywhere in the kitchen. On the floor, on the countertops, products on the countertops, walls, cabinets, and the blind. It took my wife hours to clean it up and I hope that these ashes were not toxic. I have no idea what they were.
On 09/05/19 in the morning before leaving to work, I checked and the refrigerator and the freezer were working. In the evening on my way back from work I went to a supermarket and purchased products. When I arrived home, I saw that neither the freezer nor the refrigerator worked. The ice in the freezer was melted and now the refrigerator was also warm. Not only the freezer was not repaired, the refrigerator was broken as well.
On 09/06/19 in the morning I called Samsung and said that they need to replace the refrigerator or remove it from my house and issue a full refund. The rep told me that someone from their exchange department would call me within 24 hours.
0n 09/07/19 I called Samsung again and said that no one had called me. The rep told me that I was misinformed and that their management did not work on Saturdays and that they would call me within 3 to 5 business days.
During this process I also called Home Depot twice and each time I was transferred to a store manager who took the information and my telephone number and said that he would call me back and never did.
All these events are quite disturbing and extremely frustrating. I now really want Samsung to take the refrigerator from my house and issue a full refund. I am yet to receive a call from their management.

samsung galaxy watch active - wireless charger promotion

I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active during its pre-release promotion. Samsung was offering a free wireless charging pad during the pre-release period. I filed for the promotion and it was accepted on March 23rd. It is now early September and no charger has been received. I have contacted Samsung promotions support several times and they keep acknowledging my submission but state that they have no stock to send out. This is very odd as I can go to just about any electronics seller or Amazon and buy the charger.

Side by side refrigerator

Hello friends I had been having persistent problems with samsung side-by-side refrigerator for over...

repairs with valid warranty card and bill

Dear I bought Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on 17th September 2017 from La Défense, Paris and my phone never got...

samsung lottery

Please on behalf of other people whom might have been scammed by the company name SAMSUNG LOTTERY, I appeal hard to fine solution to the problem of scammers making use of your company name to fraud people's money. Please help us. I actually paid #800 for the delivery services but never get the package, please send my money or my package or look into it to never happened to anyone else. Its the right thing to do .

• Updated by Peace anyaegbunam · Aug 29, 2019

Please verify my win and please send it to me because I have paid for delivery fee which is #800

• Updated by Peace anyaegbunam · Sep 01, 2019

Payment evidence. Look into this please and help people not to be scammed by SAMSUNG branded name.

• Updated by Peace anyaegbunam · Sep 01, 2019

But if it's real get me my package I plead

fridge

Dear Sirs, , Samsung Egypt has the worst CS & maintenance team ! You are talking to robots, not human being...

Samsung smart tv 50” ru7470

Samsung complaint Reference [protected] Dear Samsung, Hope you are aware of the complete issue of my new...

Network service

Dear sir I would like to inform you that, I'm a Samsung user and full family members are Samsung user...