Ross Dress for Lesscustomer service at fitting rooms

J Jun 16, 2019

While shopping at Ross from market place Conroe plaza, looking for a swimming suit for an event later that day, I decided to try a swimming suit on, there was no one at the entrance of the fitting room to get me a number, I waited and no one showed so I went and enter and try the swimming suit, since I decided to purchase it, walked out with it, and got stopped by the rudest person, that asked me to hang the item and I told her I was taking it with me and she answer by saying she didn't ask that, she was asking to hang it and asked for my number which I responded I didn't had because there was no one at the entrance before going in, after repeatedly saying I was purchasing the item and this lady not letting me go thru, I had to give in to hang the item to be check so I could purchase it. I asked to speak with a manager to which she followed to say she was the manager, and I asked for her name which was ignored to answer, at time of check out I asked the register for her name.
If Gloria is truly your manager at the floor she needs to be retained in customer service, and what kind of leadership is she giving by miss treating the customers?
If the item wasn't urgent for an event later that day I would of drop it and left the store, so she could take her time to inspect the item and made sure I wasn't in fact stilling. Because that's exactly how I felt, accuse of trying to steal an item.
If you have a strong policy, please make sure that 1) you have a person at ALL times at the fitting room entrance and 2) a SIGN that specifically states one is not allowed to enter with out an inspection of the item an number and that you will be asked to stop on your way out to inspect the item once again. For the customers to be aware, of thos policy, and not feel you are been pointed by the way you look.