Ross Dress for Less

Sat:9:00 am - 11:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

ross manager: nikita

Complaint against manager Nikita

Iam 26 weeks pregnant and today I went to this store and brought only 3 items. There was a big line in checkout section. I felt low BP, dizziness and I requested to manager I need help and can't able to stand in a big line for checkout and requested to check out in front without standing big line. But the manager refused my request and showed rude behavior. She stated that " Every pregnant women have Bloodpressure issues and I have been seeing a lot of pregnant women in stores mostly . She generalized my health condition and ignored and walked away. Her comments affected me emotionally and she didn't even show a humanity to a person who desperately needed help. I silently went and stand in the line for my turn. I felt so sick and second time also I went and requested help from them and totally she ignored and said she can't help.
I'm working in a hospital as an RN and I know how much we need to consider others and should show empathy to others, especially to most vulnerable groups like pregnant women. Please, this is the humble request that kindly investigate and take action towards this complaint and notify me. Because her comments and attitude towards me affected physicically and emotionally.
Manager name: Nikita