Pan Card Complaints & Reviews

Pan CardPAN CARD NOT RECIEVE

Dear Sir/Mam,
My PAN Card has been dispatched on 7th October to this address.
Parul Singh D/o Sh. Nathi Ram, Near Cinema Hall, Indra Coloney, Sarsawa, Saharanpur, U.P.
But still now i have not recieved my Pan Card...
I requested you that kindly send my Pan Card as per given below address
Parul Singh
Endurance Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 400, Sector-8, IMT Manesar- 122 050, Gurgaon Haryana

3 Responses
      CHANDRAREDDY Jan 22, 2014

SIR, IAM C.VENKATESH S/O : CHANDRA REDDY THAMATAMU DATE OF ISSUE CARD 4-4-1987 CARD NO: AJVPC9177C . I LOST MY CARD.PLS SEND MY DUPLICATE CARD FOR MY FURTHER USE. PLS SEND MY CARD TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
      4-1022/A, PENSIONERS COLONY, KAJOOR, GREAMS PET, CHITTOOR, 517002, (A.P)

• Lo
      lovelltoto Dec 27, 2010

http://www.heyheytrade.com/ 89 usd rolex omega gucci ed gucci watch

best gift for your people

=======http://www.heyheytrade.com/ =========

89 usd rolex omega gucci ed gucci watch

best gift for your people

========= http://www.heyheytrade.com/ ========= d fgfthtg hghgfh g rjhtgrd

• Ku
      kunal Manocha Dec 27, 2010

I have not recieved my PAN Card though i know only my PAN No AOBPM2866H till now . I applied for PAN card in mid of 2008 still i am yet to recieve it .Please send it to 114/A, New colony Gurgaon (122001) which is the address i suppose i have mention in it to send.

Pan CardReturn Of Pan Card

My pan card dispatched by Registered/Speed post vide airway bill no. RM145717641IN has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 01-Jul-2013.
    But i cant able to recieve my pan card so i request you please send me again on this address 67/B OLD POLICE LINE ROAD, NEAR NAMARAN SAMITY, GORABAZAR, BERHAMPORE, MURSHIDABAD, WEST BENGAL

Return Of Pan Card
    Return Of Pan Card

Pan CardPAN CARD RESEND

Name: D LATHAMMA

PAN: BNQPD5043Q

Airway bill no. ZB2088416

Address: D LATHAMMA, D/O:- D NAVUR RAJU, NC KANDRIGA (PENDEREDDY PALLI ), HASTA KAVERI (PO), BALAYAPALLI (MD), NELLORE (DT), ANDHRAPRADESH - 524131.

My mobiles number- +91 [protected], [protected].

You are requested to please confirm me as soon as possiable and resend Pan Card to my comunnication address. For your reference i am atteched the nsdl traking details.

Name : DOMMARAJU LATHAMMA
      Category : Individual
      Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 18-DEC-2012 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB2088416, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BNQPD5043Q

NOTE- PLEASE RESEND MY PANCARD THROUGH INDIAN POST
      THANKING YOU
      D LATHAMMA
      Mobiles Number- +91 [protected], [protected].

2 Responses
        • Ib
          IBRAHIM786 Nov 10, 2016

Name: SUKHA RAM
          PAN: CIJPR1901E

Airway bill noB991Q4150713.

Address: SUKHA RAM S/O BHIKHA RAM, HARIJAN BASTI GUDHA BHAGWAN DAS, NAGAUR RAJASTHAN -

My mobiles number- +[protected], [protected]

Name : SUKHA RAM
          Category : Individual
          Status :Your PAN card has been delivered on 10-Oct-2016 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. B991Q4150713, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
          Permanent Account Number (PAN) : CIJPR1901E

NOTE- PLEASE RESEND MY PANCARD THROUGH INDIAN POST
          THANKING YOU
          SUKH ARAM
          Mobiles Number- +91 [protected], [protected]

Comments

savre Jun 22, 2016

I applied for issuance of new PAN CARD. It was issued but status shows that it was returned un delivered twice. I wolud like to draw your kind attention that my parents are in job. may be at the time of delivery they might not be present but mo. no. is mentioned .They did not get any call. It is not justifiable to get leave from their offices for this delivery. Please manage to deliver my PAN CARD at your earliest.

Pan Cardpan card not received

I have apply my pan card before 1month but not received till today, my acknowledge no is [protected] and pan no is BVQPM7213R.
        kindly send me my pan card on my communication add
        Resi add: N67/73 amba bagh chuna bhatti padamnagar kishangunj delhi-7
        mail id- [protected]@gmail.com

MANISHA

6 Responses
          • Vi
            vipparla Nov 28, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for PAN card 10 months ago but did not receive the PAN card yet and the application status says " Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

My name is 'NAGARAJU VIPPPARLA' and the application Acknowledgment Number is [protected]
            I need PAN card number urgently to file the taxes and to give that to banks. Can you please let me know the status of the application and issue me one new PAN Card.
            Appreciate your help!
            Thank you!
            -------------------------
            Nagaraju Vipparla

• Vi
            vikas dhaygude May 23, 2014

PAN card status not clear??
            Dear Sir/Madam,

i have applied for PAN card on 14-April-2014 and now the status is showing " Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

My Acknowledgment Number is [protected] on name of SHREYA ENTERPRISES
            Category : Firm

I need PAN card number urgently. please could you tel me the further processing. And how many days is take to generate the PAN card number?

Thanks & regards,
            Vikas Dhaygude
            +[protected]

• Dr
            DR. SHILPI DAS May 13, 2011

My wife Mrs. Binu Das has lost her PAN Cardbearing No. AOTPD8987L and for issuing a New PAN Card necessary documents were submitted. A new card has been despatched through First Flight Courier as tracking on NSDL the report says, "Your PAN card has been delivered on 09-Apr-2011 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB1496388". But First Flight Courier Tracking showed as (*Delivered - Returned to Consignor), probably because my area is not serviced by the said courier. I shall be thankful if it is sent again through indian Postal Service.

Binita Jha Dec 09, 2010

Dear Sur
            I have applied for a PAN card online on 20-Oct-2010 online (Ack# - [protected]) and sent all relevant details through India Post. I am yet to receive PAN card.
            While tracking it through "https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/servlet/PanStatusTrack", I always get the status as "Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application."
            Need your help in getting the PAN card as early as possible.

Thanks Binita

• Ni
            Nimrang Joshua Kom Sep 23, 2010

My name is Nimrang Joshua Kom. I have not received my pan card. I check in the internet that it says it have been dispatch on 22 July 2010, but today is 23 September 2010. I inquired to the post office but they say they do not get such letter in your name yet. My pan card number is BRKPK0329J and the acknowledgement number is [protected]. Please help me to get it. And the airway bill no is EM141613632IN. My full postal address is Nimrang Joshua Kom, Sagang, P.O Moirang, Churachandpur district, Manipur, India - 795133, mobile number is [protected], email is [email protected]
            Thank you for your kind assistant.

RAJ KISHOR SHARMA Aug 26, 2010

Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number CHWPS4533H

Asking about the same at post office, they informed that they did not get the card.

MY E-MAIL ID :
            [email protected]

Pan CardPAN card Despatched but not received

My PAN card has been dispatched by post on 20th August 2011 But till date i.e. 04/02/2011 I have not received my PAN Card.
          Requesting the NSDL to re-despatch the PAN Card and oblige.
          My Application number is [protected]
          Coupon Number is [protected]
          MY date of Birth is 03/07/1948
          My fathers name is Late Sri Hemchandra Mandal
          My address is same as filled up
          Regards
          Bhakti Pada Mandal

Pan CardNot recived pan card

I satish kumar form Madhubani Bihar My pan card Bill No EM001266424IN and Pan card Application Acknowledgemnt No. [protected] my pan card will be deapatched to the RA Address in 12/08/2011 but my complaint is my pan card are not arrivle my home address
            So, Sir plese send my pan card in my home address.
            My home address
            At+Po- Khutauna.,
            Via+Ps- Khutauna,
            Pin No.- 847227
            Mob- [protected]

Not recived pan card

Pan Cardnon delivery

My son AYUSH applied for issuance of new PAN CARD. Pan card has been issued. Pan card no. is AXMPA9292R. But status shows that it was sent for delivery two times but returned undelivered. It may be possible that we were in our offices at the time when the courier approached for delivery.I humbly request that had I get a call over my mobile, i could have managed the delivery. But it is not justifiable for us to get leave from our offices. Please manage to deliver the same at your earliest and oblige.

Pan Cardwrong father's name print in PAN card

Hello,
                i Recieved my Pan card AEFPV0847K is Wrong Father’s Name printed. This Problem Come Second time, I Will send my Pan card 3rd time. I m Facing Lot Of Problem bcoz Of pan card. I Send application correctly So Plz Request To Find Out my Problem.

• As
                    ashit vishwakarma Oct 01, 2011

Dear Sir,
                    For your kind information I have applied for correction of my father’s name in my PAN Card but you have send it without correction.
                    Please correct my PAN Card as per correction form submitted by me.
                    The details of the card and the status are furnished below:

As Per Correction Form As Per PAN Card

Pan CardPAN CARD NOT DELIVERD

Name: TRUPTI RANJAN BEHERA

PAN: BFQPB3263J

Airway bill no. ZB5224966

Address: TRUPTI RANJAN BEHERA, SO:- NARENDRA BEHERA, NO-75, H- LANE SRIRAMNAGARI, MURUGESHPALLYA, OLD AIRPORT ROAD, HAL POST, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, PIN- 560017.
                  Landmark-BEHIND OF KEMPORT SHIVA MANDIR.

My mobiles number- +91 [protected], [protected], [protected].

Name : TRUPTI RANJAN BEHERA
                  Category : Individual
                  Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 24-Aug-2011 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB5224966, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BFQPB3263J

Trupti Ranjan Behera
                  Mobiles Number- +91 [protected], [protected], [protected]

JAGANMOHANRAO Nov 29, 2011

Name: SRI NAYANA YERRAMELLI

PAN: AHAPY4930A

Airway bill no. ZB7738855

My mobiles number- +91 [protected]

Pan Cardnon receipt of document send to u

i amita praveen solanki acknowledegment no.[protected]
                    applied for online pan card andsend the required document via speedpost document no f EM816742104IN while tracking on indianpost website it has been delivered to u on 16/08/2011
                    plz do the needful and send me my pan card urgently
                    amita praveen solanki
                    [protected]

Respond

Pan Cardnon receipt of pan card

i had undergone a change of name and had therefore applied for a new pan card.
                      i received a letter regarding a discrepancy in name inspite of submitting all the documents.
                      on receiving the letter i submitted once again a copy of my court affidavit, newspaper cutting, passport copy through speed post.
                      the speed post shows a delivery but the nsdl website still portrays the discrepancy and there has ben no updation.
                      i have been trying to call up on the pune number but it is perpetually busy.
                      my acknowledgement no is [protected]

• Mi
                          MICHAEL JOHN DSOUZA Oct 23, 2009

I have not received my PAN Card till date though the delivery date is showing as 3rd October 2009 by Speed Post. My tracking Code is [protected]

Pan CardMy PAN Card Not Holded bay postmaster and Postman.

Dear Sir, Currently i stay in mumbai for my business works. before some days im applyed for new PAN Card in Income tax office Belapur, Navi Mumbai After making my PAN Card Sent to my home Address : At.+Po.: Nawada, PS.- Bishnugarh, Dt.- Hazaribagh(Jharkhand), Pin: 825312. But Postmen Md. Jmruddin Ansari holding my PAN Card. So, Please Taking the rist step again my complain. Mr. Pramod Kumar( President of C.C.T.E.C.)

• Al
                            alok kumar agarwal May 23, 2011

I ALOK KUMAR AGARWAL HAD NOT YET RECEIVED MY PAN CARD BUT SUBMITTING RETURN EVERY YEAR KINDLY HELP ME AND SEND MY PAN CARD MY DOB IS 20/8/1982 AND FATHER NAME IS DURGA PRASAD AGARWAL
                            FOR ANY QUERY CALL [protected]
                            I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIDGE FOR YOUR KIND CO OPERATION

Pan CardPAN CARD RECOVERY

Sir/mam,
                          With due respect I, Subhayan Dutta want to state that i have applied for a pan card few months ago for which i have received the acknowledgement no. [protected], PAN no. AXLPD4078M. Although the online inquiry regarding the status confirmed that the pancard was despatched but it could not be deliverd because of the absence of the consignee .Please send me again at following address.
                          ADDRESS:A-9/14, P.O=Kalyani, Dist=Nadia.West Bengal.Pin=741235

• Gu
                              gullalasatyanarayana Dec 15, 2012

Sir,
                              Withe due respect I, Gullala surya narayana raju want to state that i have applied for pan cards on 17th October, 2012 . I have received the acknowledgement no [protected] and another my mother pan-card acknowledgement no [protected]. Although the online inquiry regarding thee status confirmed that thee pan-card was dispatched but it could not be delivered because of thee address was changed. So please send me again at following address.
                              ADDRESS: 67-1-38/1, VGP HEIGHTS, F-4, NEAR KAMAL VEER, ASOKA NAGAR, KAKINADA, (E.G.Dt.), AP. phone number: [protected]
                              So this is for your information and i hope you will do the required in my favour.

Pan Card — pan card not recieved

Dear sir, I have not recieved my pan card as i apply on 2nd april 2010 office address:-406-408, siddhartha...

Pan Cardpan card not receive

Dear sir,
                            my name is Ashutosh anand.
                            i m apply for issuing of pan card in year 2006.
                            my acknowledgement no is [protected]
                            my pan no is AHZPA5947L
                            my pan card is dispatch on dated 06 april 2006
                            but i cant receive any information about this.so pls
                            kindly locate my missing pan card.
                            thanks

Coupon NO. - [protected]
                                Pan NO. allotted - AVJPD0235G
                                APPLICANT - JOYDEV KUMAR DAS

Joydev kumar Das Jun 03, 2010

Pan card not yet received.

Pan Card — delay in pan card issue

Dear Sir/Madam Its been approx 1 year that i applied for reissue of my Pan card . but i did't got any...

Pan CardNonreceipt of PAN Card

Application in prescribed format for PAN Card was submitted in Aug/Sep, 2008 in the Name of ANGAN GOGOI, Date of Birth - 30.11.1993, Income Tax Circle - Digboi Ward-I, Assam. No Card has yet been received. On asking it has been being told that the Card had already been sent.Now the question is : where is the Card ?
                              Kindly do the needful.

Faithfully yours

Angan Gogoi
                              email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Respond

Pan CardI cannat receive my pancard

Respected Sir,
                                I was apply for pancard before four month ago. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is AYXPP2978B .

6 Responses
                                    radhika chhabra Feb 11, 2010

Respected Sir,

my pancard no. is AMXPC2821L

mateshwar singh Nov 10, 2009

Sir/Mam,
                                    I inform you that i have applied for pan card on "
                                    28 apr 2008.
                                    From that day 18 months have been passed .till now i have not got my pan card.
                                    i havE seen my pan no on the internet that is PAN BVTPS9809L.
                                    So i request you to send my pan card at the given address.

My details regarding pan card number are:

1. Name: MATESHWAR SINGH

2. Date of birth : 09/03/1982

3. Coupen number: [protected]
                                    4.Pan no. PANBVTPS9809L

Thanking You

MATESHWAR SINGH

ADDRESS-S/O SHRI BECHU SINGH
                                    VILL. & POST VISHUNAPURA DIST. CHANDAULI (U.P)
                                    PIN - 232104

sathish.H Apr 23, 2009

Respected Sir, my name is sathish.H
                                    I was apply for pancard before tow month ago. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is [protected].
                                    My mobile no. is +[protected]

I have not recieved my pan card No. : [protected] yet. I have compliants to pan grievance & came to know that it has been returned back to Mumbai. Pls. could you please arrange to send my pan card to the following address

FUTURA AUTOMATION PVT. LTD.
                                    S4, off : 3rd cross, 1st stage,
                                    peenya Industrial Area,
                                    Bangalore-560058
                                    Mobile No. : [protected]
                                    E-mail:[email protected]

maddy Apr 16, 2009

Sir/Mam,
                                    I inform you that i have applied for pan card on "
                                    30th march 2009 "
                                    From that day 17 days have been passed and no pan card number is
                                    still alotted, neither pan card number is displayed on the Website of
                                    UTITSL. I have been selected in Reliance and not able to join because
                                    of pan card number. I have called several times but still pan no.
                                    allotment is pending. So issue me my pan number as soon as possible so
                                    that i could join company and take up my responsibilities.
                                    My details regarding pan card number are:

Jodhpur(Raj.)

• De
                                    Devaki Surendhran Mar 19, 2009

Dear sir,

In nsdl website pan status is courier despatched but she is not yet received the pan card courier.

Name: Devaki Surendhran

her pan card number showing in the nsdl website: CFLPS5190B

courier air way bill no:[protected]. expressit world wide courier this details are iam taking as per the nsdl website thank you, Kindly reply for the same

• De
                                    Devaki Surendhran Mar 19, 2009

Dear Sir,

We send the pancard request for Mrs. Devaki surendhran.
                                    I had a acknowledgement for it. And in nsdl website pan status is dispatched in the expressit world wide courier. But the client not yet receive the courier. acknowledgement number:[protected]
                                    client mobile number:[protected]. Any thing reply means plz contact in the below mentioned e mail adress: [email protected]

Note: Surendhran and devaki are husband and wife. they both apply for pancard. Husband received his pan card. Wife pan card is pending now.

Pan Card — Not yet received pan card

Sir, I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on 14-7-08 but not yet...

Pan CardNo Proper Resolution

Hi I am Deepak Sharma

I had applied for my PAN card on 8/4/08 and as per status of website showing the PAN card was delieverd on 16/4/08 threw courier.I contacted courier company on 20/4/08 then they said we tried to deliever your PAN 2-3 times but your door was locked.So we sent it back to Bombay PAN card office.But I have confirmed the same with my family and neighbours also .they said no one visited to deliever PAN card.

I explained the same story to PAN card head department also.I have sent several mails to concern persons in PAN dept since 28/4/08 for asking that how can I get my PAN card now..
                                  But they are not giving any reply ..
                                  Could you please do something for me.

Regards
                                  Deepak Sharma
                                  [protected]

8 Responses
                                      Angrej singh Nov 29, 2009

Hello sir i am angrej singh from sangaria sir plz give me your cell no. to contect you

BIRENDRA SINGH THAGUNNA Feb 16, 2009

Hi my name is Birendra Singh. my pancard no. is ARXPB4511F
                                      I applied for pancard before 3 months. but still i'm not receive my pancard. i send them request letter with my altenative address they give me contact no. I can try to contact on that no. but i heard two error first is "please check the no. or this no. is not correct" second is "the no.

• Ri
                                      Ritesh Nov 12, 2008

Write to: [email protected]

They will help you with the reprinting of PAN card that you had not received with a guarantee that you will now receive it within 10 working days.

They take care of everithing, right from applying to the dispatch; and are helping global Indians with all kinds of PAN card issues.

• Ha
                                      harshad Aug 05, 2008

Hi my name is harshad. my pancard no. is AUDPM2363B
                                      I applied for pancard before 2 months. but still i'm not receive my pancard. i send so many email they reply me. there are some mistakes in my address. i send them request letter with my altenative address they give me contact no. I can try to contact on that no. but i heard two error first is "please check the no. or this no. is not correct" second is "the no. you have dialed is not reply please call after some time"

Bishu Debnath Jul 26, 2008

R/Sir,
                                      My pan card No. is SHL/W/16/1, my name is Bishu Debnath, where as in the pan card it is Bishu Debnath, rest all the information is correct, some where some clerical mistake has been occurred, now guide me what to do and how it can be rectified.

Bishu Debnath
                                      Silchar, Cachar, Assam.

anil jindal Jul 21, 2008

hi
                                      my name is anil jindal s/o laxman das jindal .i have applied for pan card since 3 may, 2008 but havn't recieved my pan card till.
                                      my
                                      hanumangarh jn.rajasthan.

• Ar
                                      arti parmar Jul 11, 2008

Hello,

I have recived my PAN card ( PAN CARD No. ASRPP9023F) few months before . But my name was mentioned Arti Devi Parmar instead of Arti PArmar on PAN Card. So i requested for change in name on the PAN card. for that i was filled the correction form and sent back it .

After that I got a letter from your side asking for signature and 10th standard marksheet. I have submitted it long back but still i havent recieved any news about the PAN card. Can you please let me know what exactly is being done about it?

Arti

rakesh sachdeva May 29, 2008

R/Sir,
                                      My pan card No. is AVIPS1140C, my name is Rakesh Sachdeva, where as in the pan card it is Ramesh Sachdeva, rest all the information is correct, some where some clerical mistake has been occurred, now guide me what to do and how it can be rectified.

Rakesh Sachdeva