Having problems with Yahoo!?

Yahoo! reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 21, 2006. The latest review yahoo News was posted on Aug 3, 2021. The latest complaint yahoo website is unsafe and dangerous! was resolved on May 28, 2018. Yahoo! has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1292 reviews. Yahoo! has resolved 87 complaints.

Yahoo! Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yahoo! Customer Service. Initial Yahoo! complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yahoo! above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yahoo!. Discuss the issues you have had with Yahoo! and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yahoo! Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Yahoo!A review from yelp you ported to yahoo

I am complaining as I was planning on suing Yelp for a review placed by a stranger, who never came to my studio was a fake person saying they didn't know how much Christmas photos cost and gave me a two star review. For some reason you put it on your site as well. The address is wrong and this review is wrong please take it down. It is for All Around Towne photography
I am the owner.
Sincerely,
Gloria Towne

Yahoo MailFake Document

On 5/13/21 i recieved a fake document from American Express saying to update my address from a P.O Box you have to make a account for the American Express Serve card which i choose to get when i filed my taxes the last four yrs with Jackson Hewitt and i haven't put any p.o box address when i made that account and i filed my taxes with HR Block this yr 2020 not jackson Hewitt because jackson hewitt have been emailing me alot and those serve cards are prepaid cards not a regular creditcard so you have to load money on them when you want to use them after i withdrew my money off the serve card from my taxes i never use those cards so thats why i sent a reply to that fake email and im going. to contact American Express personally just another plot by the state of Florida to cover up their corruption

Yahoo!one sided viewpoint

For well over a year yahoo ( as the host for att.net) has incessantly pushed out one sided, biased news stories, some would term propaganda only to include " the comment section has been temporarily disabled" as if it somehow was to be excused till ... the future . Over a year now this still remains the rule without exception. This censorship and lack of mechanisms to allow a differing opinion is clearly censorship and shuts down any contrasting viewpoint or experience . This unamerican tactic is without merit and serves only to disenfranchise 50% of Americans, who by their very existence should be allowed to comment . What the hell are you worried about Yahoo ?

• Lq
          lqqkout42 May 29, 2021

I totally agree with you. Yahoo has become a propaganda machine saying what they want to say with no recourse. We, the People have been quieted and not allowed to say one word. Just like when Communism was forced on the Germans.

Yahoo!Email

My name John Duncan. Emailed worked great yesterday till 530 pm when it kicked me out to try to sign back in asking to verify me. My phone change due to virgin my not replying to t mobile, phone yahoo email trying to send text I do not have.
        Asked to upgrade to mail plus, they could not say they cannot verify me, I said when I pay with card it will prove, they said until we verify that cannot WTF.

If I had mail plus I could do it. Why are they allowed to mess with people. Though yahoo email was free. It used to be so easy. Now argh.
        2 days calling they said wait 24 hours here comes day 3 I am pissed off at you already complained to several places online next I flood everyone I made chief with next keep slamming every day this cannot be done WTF Yahoo

Yahoo!Web Site design team

Why is this called a professional service?
          To date, my website is still not functioning. Your welcome to visit it and see why - ZuranShowdogs
          The links do not function
          Link locations are covering pages

During construction - contact was random
          If requests were given, it was repeated multiple times ~ over and over !!!
          No bracketing consistency
          Text no consistent
          I cannot access it to alter anything. The whole experience has been a nightmare.

Yahoo!Email mobile access

I'm unable to access my Yahoo inbox through the app on my android it says imap.mail.yahoo.com incoming server not responding .

Email mobile access

Yahoo!News

Why do I see Trump's ugly mug almost every [censored]ing day in your news feed!! dear God in heaven spare me! Can't you give us a break?? If I see his BS Ugly mug again I am Done with BS Yahoo! C'mon Man! Ok Not enough? OK I'm [censored]ing tired, so tired, of seeing that scumbag grifter's ugly mug in your news feed almost every. Have mercy. Please. How much can we take?? Isn't there any other damn news besides that POS?? No wonder you got sold. Might as well be Newsmax..

Yahoo!Yahoo News and Headlines

Within the past week, Yahoo News and Headlines featured an article titled, 'Local Idiot' Josh Hawley Mocked for his Most Clueless Big Tech Complaint Yet published by Huffington Post in the UK. The article ascribes the derogatory term "idiot" to Senator Hawley because his book titled, Tyranny of Big Tech was published by Big Tech, specifically at Amazon where it is a best seller. However, this was not the actual planned means of distribution for him. He originally contacted Simon and Schuster, which is a very old, traditional publishing company. This publisher was under Big Tech influence to reject publishing Senator Hawley's book. So he found himself in 'political circumstances' to rely on Big Tech. This wrongful influence also caused a stir on Twitter that contributed even more to degradation of his reputation.

Yahoo!Email features

This is not as much a complaint more a suggestion. I need for yahoo to come out the stone ages and make it to where you can preset emails like google has done. I can do this with Samsung unlike iphone users, but google has it and I need yahoo to get on board. I favor yahoo and it is my primary email usage, but that feature is extremely helpful and needs to be added ASAP!

Yahoo!NEWS - It is so obvious that you "yahoo" are promoting violence and racial divide. Please stop.

16-year-old Black girl fatally shot by police in Ohio
                    Police responding to a report of an attempted stabbing fatally shot a teenage girl just before the guilty verdict was announced against the officer charged in George Floyd's death.

Police release...

It is obvious that "Yahoo" in its new feed is promoting violence and racial divide.

Yahoo!Yahoo news

What the hell is wrong with you people? The biggest draw to your site was being able to comment below the articles, but no you took that away... Idiots! Then the articles themselves, not all but a good chunk are left up there day after day, dragging on when there are gobs of new news out there every day. For example right now the one on the "Never Ending Story" child empress, OMG it's been up there going on two weeks now. Again, WTF is wrong with you people?

YahooFake news items

A huge % of your "news" is your only your attempts to sell anything by sucking people in with a headline that is fake. I am reduced to using national newspaper sites. At least the ads are in the open. Then, your email just. Doesn't. Work. I'm dumping yahoo for any other email, even microsoft works better.

To meet your requirements:

Yahoo News StoriesArticle that was posted

50 Million People Allowed at Superspreader Festival so Modi Can Secure the Hindu Vote -
                          By
                          Yashraj Sharma, Bhat Burhan

This is title and conclusion is very misleading and intenstionally set up to criticize somehow Modi. Modi has nothing to do with the Festival. - People do not follow the rules - that is people's problem and nothing to do with Modi and Hindu vote.
                          Most of the news Yahoo put on is anti Hindu and anti Modi. These guys must be getting paid by anti Hindu funds.

Yahoo!Mail

Dear Yahoo Management!

I have problem with my old company partner. He left from the company, but from one yahoo account which is the same as the company's website name, He writes on behalf of the company and makes deals on our behalf which is detrimental to us. The name of yahoo account(mail): [protected]@yahoo.com
                            The owner for this account, my old company partner is: Zsigmond Szabo.

I'm owner for website: budapesthotelguide.hu
                            My name is: Sándor Reketes, I live in Budapest, Hungary.
                            my email: [protected]@budapesthotelguide.hu

Please delete this account [protected]@yahoo.com, or I don't know what the usual procedure is.

Kind Regards
                            Sándor Reketes
                            [protected]@budapesthotelguide.hu

Yahoo!News Home page

I just wanted you to know there is a Riot going on in our country. Even CNN is aware of it. How can you be taken as a reliable source of info if you can even comment on this even. Where are all of the wonderful things the Dems are going to do to fix this? Defund and abolish?

Your site would be much better if you had some balance.

Sad really

Thanks

[protected]@msn.com

Yahoo!My mail towards yahoo mail accounts goes into spam

Hello there,

For a while now my clients and friends that use yahoo mail accounts have told me that my mail is directed straight into their spam account and have no idea why. I do not send spam!! We are a legitimate consulting business that operates in the oil and gas sector. Please rectify this. Thank you.

My email is [protected]@hclgeological.ca and website is www.hclgeological.ca

Yahoo!Advertisement on e-mail

The advertisement on yahoo e-mail is OVERKILL!!! I do not understand, as a paying customer, why we have to suffer through these ads that are constantly ***flashing**** on our e-mail?!? It is over the top annoying. I try to give feedback daily, stating the same issue I said here. Need this to be resolved. Listen to your customers! There has to be a solution.

Yahoo!'conversation' section under yahoo finance for rkt stock

Somebody (the person's name is 'jude') is leaving comments in the conversation section under yahoo finance for rkt stock in my name "dave012454"... How can this happen? i am really pissed... I do not want people to think that i am writing the nonsense that he is... He is telling people to buy a stock that he likes that he knows i don't like... Please remove them immediately and punish that clown... And contact me when it's been dealt with...

Yahoo!oviicha.com

This advertiser is a SCAM. They display an 8'10" faux privacy fence panel but what they send you is a 16 inch high tiny little grate with leaves that are not the ones in the advertisement. This is totally a ripoff. I couldn't believe I paid 70 dollars for 4 miniature panels. Is yahoo okay with this ad being featured on your website? Are you okay with yahoo customers getting ripped off like this? I will NEVER order ANYTHING from any of your advertisers again!! Attached is a pic of what was suppose to be 8'10".

oviicha.com

• Eg
                                          E.Gonzalez Apr 21, 2021

I too was sucked in by their fraudulent ad, where it shows an apparent 8 x 3 foot section of artificial vines going up on a fence. What was received instead was a tiny 13"x 60" piece of twigs with fake leaves attached. Unfortunately, I paid using PayPal and they paid for the product immediately, leaving me no choice but to keep the damn things.
                                          Lesson learned - don't buy "made in China" products off the internet - too late. Yahoo should remove this vendor's ad and ban Oviicha for ever!!!

Yahoo!Fixing incorrect business listings

I am the Marketing Coordinator for Gardiner Federal Credit Union, in Gardiner, Maine. Yahoo has three incorrect listings. At least in the first two we are in Gardiner, in the third we're listed in Oakland Maine. Never ever were we there.
                                        I had to create a Yahoo mail account, to get YEXT to even consider answering my questions. I tried unsuccessfully multiple times to fix the listing there, without being directed to pay for a YEXT subscription. Finally found a hack online to fix it for free, but it is not fixed.
                                        We need ONE CORRECT LISTING ONLY.
                                        Gardiner Federal Credit Union
                                        420 Brunswick Avenue
                                        Gardiner, ME 04345
                                        [protected]
                                        gardinerfcu.org
                                        Can you please help make this happen?
                                        Thank you!