Having problems with Yahoo!?

Yahoo! reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 21, 2006. The latest review Cussing was posted on Jul 29, 2021. The latest complaint yahoo website is unsafe and dangerous! was resolved on May 28, 2018. Yahoo! has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1290 reviews. Yahoo! has resolved 87 complaints.

Yahoo! Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yahoo! Customer Service. Initial Yahoo! complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yahoo! above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yahoo!. Discuss the issues you have had with Yahoo! and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yahoo! Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Dec 12, 2020

Yahoo! — Your editorial choices

What's wrong with you? Half the country disagrees completely with the way you frame almost every one of your...

Yahoo!Yahoo mail

1.12.2020 - I have opened my Yahoo Mail after not using it for a few months and have learned that all settings have being changed and ALL MY INBOX MAIL (more then 50 of them) has gone!! Photos, family, friends, jobs, info, addresses, news...all gone!! i am very disappointed and angry - I have used Yahoo Mail for more than 8 years and nothing like this happened before. I want to know if it is possible to restore my e- mails and how. Please send me information on ukanna4u @yahoo.com

Yahoo NewsBlatant bias in reporting

Your news coverage is as bad, perhaps worse than cnn. Your bias is so bad I can't even call it news. Your "employees" are not journalists, they are progressive advocates. You people should be ashamed!!!

Disrespectfully,
    Richard gilmore

Yahoo!Posting fake news

It is appalling to watch yahoo continue to post FAKE news [censored] on the election. None of you social media platforms or the fake news media have the authority to announce the election winner. About 80% of Americans have lost complete trust in your one sided news crap. Quit being idiots and post real [censored], like we don't have a winner yet. Y'all will look like fools when you are WRONG! Trump shouldn't concede with the [censored] he continues to hurdle. I hope his first move is to defund the media! That would be the best day of 2020.

Posting fake news

Andrea Smith Dec 05, 2020

I agree. I vomit in my mouth every time I access my Yahoo email account which I've had for 25 years! If it wasn't for that and the fact everyone has my email, I would exit Yahoo. They're security sucks, and the liberal fake news is like I said, word vomit that we're forced to endure. Please offer an option for Yahoo Mail Users to see a blank screen vs your propaganda whilst signing in to check our email.

Nov 20, 2020

Yahoo — Content

I know Verizon also owns Huffington Post which is bleeding money. I'm guessing they moved some of those...

Yahoo!News articles

This is what you idiots post after yet another piece of [censored] "news story" ……. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

This is what you put after obviously biased reporting. A story you do not want anybody to question. Whatever happened to just the facts? Why lead readers, or the sheep that read your [censored]?

Show the following to those that you allow to put stories on your [censored] site...

"Objectivity in journalism aims to help the audience make up their own mind about a story, providing the facts alone and then letting audiences interpret those on their own... Objective reporting is meant to portray issues and events in a neutral and unbiased manner, regardless of the writer's opinion or personal beliefs."

Not what occurs when I read stories on this site...

Nov 14, 2020

Yahoo — "today" news section

There are usually about 40-50 stories that when you move your mouse over the headline, the story appear...

YahooBias

I resent the fact that Yahoo has shut out the comment section. This is what they do in totalitarian countries where the media is controlled by those in power. This speaks volumes that you do not stand for Freedom of Speech. I have been following the electoral updated count everyday which you prominently displayed on your website. I have read that President Trump was declared the winner both in Alaska and North Carolina. When I went to look at Yahoo webpage, the electoral update is gone. Why?

• Le
              Leann Morris Dec 11, 2020

Amen bunch of fake, RACIST, biased [censored]

Free Thinker Nov 14, 2020

What do you expect because Yahoo is the most anti-Trump media on the web. I've never seen so much hate from a website! Everyday for at least a year negative negative negative comments about President Trump and his family. How awful that we're to believe people actually want all illegals to just walk across the border, get free health care and more, because, well why?? Biden's a know pedophile and liar. Shameful this website keeps promoting this A.H. Who runs that company?

Yahoo!Your terribly biased opinions.

Every day for the past 4 years your articles have been so biased. I only see them because Frontier has your biased website on for my emails. It makes me sick. Today I see raving about Jill Biden's dress, which in my mind was frumpy, but never, never was there an articles that was favorable to Melania who dressed to perfection. It is so disgusting that I can't hardly stand it. When are your reporters going to see that there are a lot of us Trump supporters and conservative people that you are alienating. But obviously your website is so liberal that you couldn't possibly be decent about anything.

Yahoo!Taken people's freedom of speech away

Now that the election is almost over, does that mean that Yahoo is going to give conservatives their Right to Freedom of Speech back or does Yahoo plan to continue to make sure that only Liberals or Socialist views are represented? I was just curious how long Yahoo planned to take away the rights of some people and allow rights to only one group of people. I must have mistakenly thought that I was living in a Free America or something.

• Wh
                  White Cedar Nov 23, 2020

The owner being a member of the Communist CCP, you cut out freedom of speech. "News on Yahoo is set up to keep people comments and conflict facts from some who are in the United States "100% of freedom of speech was ripped out of Yahoo to disrupt election for President and boosts funding to Socialist Democrats, Or plain old and ugly Communism" We have to initial U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy or in Process of "McCarthyism". Every one who is communist the Congress and the Executive branch should stop working with Communists in America at all cost, and restore the people rights to Freedom of Speech.

• Ss
                  SSalvo Nov 17, 2020

Since Yahoo has stopped readers' comments, I just read the headlines and refuse to read their biased and petty articles. So much negative stories. These people are so unhappy with themselves. I feel sorry for them.

Free Thinker Nov 14, 2020

Well you/we are not free anymore . Yahoo is a cancel culture, pussified website who only consider their own agenda.

Yahoo!Yahoo online news

I have enjoyed Yahoo news for some time now even though it has a serious tilt to the left. I have tried to utilize the "Show Less" feature in the news to if not eliminate at least minimize articles by onerous tabloids like Huffington Post which is far worse than most super market tabloids. In the last few weeks, now that the election nears, there has been a preponderance of anti-Trump articles by all the usual suspects ESPECIALLY the Huffington Post, the Independent, Daily Beast, et al. I know you might just not be able to help yourselves trying to leverage the Biden malfunction into office but your efforts are onerous, cheap, misguided, and quite offensive. If all you want is brainless liberal sheep reading your news, that just may be all you end up with. Perhaps that's for the best. Charge on nimrods!

• Ke
                    Keith in Silverdale Jan 01, 2021

I agree completely. There must be some good alternative to Yahoo out there somewhere. Unless Yahoo restores our ability to comment to balance their leftist tripe I will find a new homepage.

Yahoo!The royal family

Yahoo wrote this:
                  "Prince William wanted to send Prince Harry a "message" with the 2019 line of succession holiday photo." The other day, "Prince William wasn't happy with the way the palace announced when Megan went into labor.

So much hate for William lately, not right!

· When you take on the responsibility of a journalist, to tell everyone the God-honest facts, you better do just that. Save your opinion for an editorial, because it has no place in the news. If you're going to write a news article and put your own opinion in it, you should explicitly state that it is your opinion.

Linda

Yahoo!Censoring our news and only showing News they like

What a disgrace. Big tech will not let any comments against the views they hold. They are editing our news and creating a "political gain for Demorcrats" and should be charged with campaign donations. This is a joke and should not be allowed. They own everything so they push only the values they like. Please STOP this. Hollywood and Big Tech need to stay out of propaganda. I am just sick about this.

Free Thinker Nov 14, 2020

I only use their mail. They suck too much and have for a long time. Terrible terrible media platform. Then again it's not a platform other than for themselves.

Yahoo!Money being stolen from me after trying to buy from site on yahoo

I am a disabled veteran and I tried to buy meds online, the company is Capitals Pharmacy, I cannot always get out due to mobility problems as well as the Virus restrictions, paid £150 for meds, which alone is expensive only to be informed that they want another £120 for administration costs which has no mention on their site, asked for a refund told that no refunds given unless I pay another £120 I will lose my original £150, this is theft how can you allow this to be legal on YAHOO, please advise or contact this company, my transaction number is 3371.

[protected]@yahoo.com tel: [protected]

Yahoo Canada HomepageTwo prominent ads on the home page

Twice in a week Yahoo has home page adds orc stories that are outright scams:
                        1) last week and add that promoted buying Silver coins at $9.00 (When silver trades at $28) and buying Gold Coins at $28 (When Gold trades at $1990)
                        2) Today an ad about our Prime Minister Trudeau promoting for people to buy a bit coin robot investment at $250 US or $350 Canadian and make $6000 per day

YAHOO has a responsibility to ELIMINATE this FRAUD from their sites and especially their Home Page, or you could be liable legally for any losses a client could incur.
                        Where are your experts that should be reviewing these SCAM.

SHAME on you YAHOO!!!

Oct 10, 2020

Yahoo! — Biased content on yahoo

Please why? Do you constantly disrespect the president of theusa by only using his sir name not his full name...

Yahoo!Bead park

I ordered an item on your website from a retailer advertising and the item never came. I have contacted them several times with no response. The item was a glass cross and the order numbers are: BP200917581305/ E [protected]. I just want a refund.

Thank you. Cheryl Girouard/ tel.[protected]. address 2150 SE Shipping Road; Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952.

Yahoo!News coverage of trump's covid-19 treatment

At the end of the report, yahoo felt it was necessary to tell readers not to votefor president trump on nov. 3rd! This is not news reporting, makes the entire article fall under the category of a political advertisement!!! Yahoo should now (!!!) be forced to register as a political organization and report this change of status immediately toany & all present & potential future readers of their changed status & the reason for their forced change of status!!!

Capt JT Oct 09, 2020

This is a political organization, not a news outlet. How can this be allowed?
                                I finally figured out how to properly register a complaint with the right organization.
                                Unfortunately I highly doubt anything will happen before Trump wins and WE ARE BACK TO BEING AWESOME.

Capt JT Oct 09, 2020

This is from another readers post that said it perfectly:
                                Yahoo felt it was necessary to tell readers NOT to vote for President Trump on Nov. 3rd! This is NOT News reporting, & makes the entire article fall under the category of a Political advertisement!!! Yahoo should NOW (!!!) be forced to register as a political organization AND report this change of status IMMEDIATELY to ANY & ALL present & potential future readers of their changed status & the reason for their forced change of status!!!
                                (This status change should be forced to be alerted to readers for the next 25 years BEFORE ANY REVIEW OF THEIR STATUS should ever be allowed!)
                                You make me sick Yahoo.

Capt JT Oct 09, 2020

I’m in the process of registering a complaint almost exactly like yours.
                                This site is spreading lies and misinformation, but probably won’t be stopped until after Trump wins. I can’t wait for communist propaganda spreading sites Like this are held accountable.

Yahoo!Wrong language in yahoo

Yahoo is the only search engine that thinks I am German. I have been a customer for 20 years and all these years I had content in English. Now with the new machine, everything Yahoo comes in German language. The settings are fine, the location is synced, I allowed for my exact location to be seen. What else should I do to get yahoo recognize I am in Boston, Massachusetts and not in Germany?

Yahoo!No comments

Your transparency along with google is disgusting you are the problem with this country... (not telling the whole story kinda news). Not allowing comments to your news puts you in the questionable limelight, not trump, you obviously are anti trump... It's as clear as day. News reporters are apparently only as transparent as their puppet masters... And I can't even vote so this comment is coming from an outsiders view... If google and yahoo are not one in the same i'll eat my hat

• St
                                    Steve Carlyle Oct 16, 2020

A-men! yahoo news is a joke just like all the media companies accept fox, they know the only way ole joe biden can even remotely have a chance at the white house is to keep the truth away from all of the people!!! which to be honest will never help, the left wing nuts are drooling in hopes that their empty vessel gets in the white house so they can railroad him into their radical agendas... sorry yahoo will never work people these days are way too smart to fall for your left wing means to stop freedom of speech...!! go trump!!!